Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:15 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Thirteen: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron scanned the crowd, looking for the Slytherin prefect. If he's here, so is Michelle, he thought, keeping in mind what Elli had told him. After a moment, he came to the conclusion that neither Michelle, nor the prefect were at the station, so he looked back at Elli who was staring up at him. "What?" he asked, a small smile curling at the ends of his lips.

wearing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:23 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana nodded to Katrina before she was kissed on the cheek. Redness rose from both of her cheeks in a blush from the soft touch of her girlfriend's lips. When the brunette walked away, Ariana was left with Heather and Chase. "See ya later," she said to Heather as she disappeared after Dhylan. The Ravenclaw, who she was left alone with, also left for the Hogwarts Express absentmindedly. The redhead took one last look at all of the students who were outside before trotting inside to find a compartment.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:10 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? King's Cross
What am I doing? Catching the train to Hogwarts
What am I thinking? I love my new family.

Why do I care? she wondered to herself. "Because if you are sad, then I need to make you happy." She nodded at her response. "Gracie, just because we don't know each other doesn't mean I can't care, okay. When I was down, I had no one and I don't want anyone to go through that. So, that's that. I won't leave until you cheered up, at least a little bit." Kat sat beside Gracie, still holding her hand.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:14 pm
User Image

Jacob Drage
First Year - Unsorted

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Jacob followed after the other three. He was curious to see what the year was going to turn out like now, and at least it seemed he'd already met several of his classmates. He kept his eyes peeled for Rick though. Dang it, why did he have to run off, anyway?.

----------------------------------
State: Excited
OOC: Next post on Hogwarts Express.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:21 pm
User Image

Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where he belongs, where he belongs.
He wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where he lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry his eyes.
Broken inside.

𝑅ichard 𝐷rage
Third Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick didn't want to argue right now. He didn't have the energy, to be honest. His sleep lately was disturbed by frequent nightmares, and he was determined not to sleep at least until he got to the school.

"Um, hey." He nudged Lore. That was at least okay to do. At the moment, he preferred that he started contact, instead of the other way around. "You want to go ahead and get on the train? We should start boarding soon."

State: Anxious, slightly panicky
OOC:...

His feelings he hides.
He dreams he can't find.
He's losing his mind.
He's fallen behind.
He can't find his place.
He's losing his faith.
He's fallen from grace.
He's all over the place.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:29 pm
User Image

xxxҢσȴɖ x Yσʯɼ x Ӈεɑd x Ӈɩɠɧ

xxxΛȵɖ x Ҏɧσtσɠrɑρɧ x Ⱦɧε x Șӄy

Bradley looked up at the sound of the boy from Olivanders just after the boy entered his thoughts. He smiled slightly. Hearing the boy speak he was surprised to learn Tobi had been looking for him. "Oh. Uh sure." he said nervously. He didn't know what to say. Why was he looking for me? I'm nothing special. he thought as he looked at the boy. He glanced at his mother before looking at Tobi again. He nodded, a nervous smile on his face.

User Image

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:49 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

Third Year Gryffindor
===☠===☠===☠===

I'm gonna break the cycle, I'm gonna shake up the system.
And I'm not gonna live by your rules anymore.

Mel walked onto the platform, trailing her trunk behind her. She crossed the barrier between the platforms and glanced at the commotion on the platform. She humphed and walked to the guy loading the trunks. Mel unceremoniously dumped her trunk down on the pile and headed towards the train. If no one bothered her, she'd board the train in quiet.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image
User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins

Tobi's smile widened at Mrs. Goldwind's words and head pat-which surprisingly felt rather nice- and at Bradley's acceptance to sit with him. "Great! It was nice talkin' to you again Mrs. Goldwind, an' we'll more than likely see you at Hogwarts." he said cheekily. Not wanting to flirt in front of his parents, Tobi merely gestured with a soft smile towards the train and he began to push his small trolley to it.
{Exit to the Train}

Wearing
[OOC:]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:19 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Third Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // No one
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excited
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I can't believe it, but... I actually can't wait to be back at school...'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Ada gave a little sigh, giving up on waiting for anyone to sit with. She had plenty of books in her trunk to read before school, anyway, so if Michelle didn't find her, and no one else came along, she wouldn't be bored, even if she was lonely. She grabbed her trunk and made her way onto the train.

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:25 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,
What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect
Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie watched Cait walk away but made no move to stop or follow her. She couldn't help her best friend and her best friend didn't want to be around her apparently. Gracie sighed silently. She was apparently to upset for anyone to want to be around... besides Kat. She glanced up at the girl as she spoke again. The tiniest of smiles flitted across her face for a second at the Hufflepuff's words. She stood slowly. "We should both probably get on the train before it leaves without us...." She muttered.

User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading
I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same
I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me
I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:32 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli giggled lightly and hugged Cam tight."Nothiiing." She sang playfully. She squeezed his hand and looked at the train. "We should probably get on, before it leaves." She said, looking back up at him again, still smiling slightly. She wasn't really sure how she had gone from depressing thoughts of her family to happy go lucky normal self, but she was glad she had. She hated being depressed.'From this point on... I refuse to be depressed. I'm going to smile and be alright because being sad won't bring them back.' She thought to herself, nodding her head and smiling.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:36 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? King's Cross
What am I doing? Catching the train to Hogwarts
What am I thinking? I love my new family.

Kat smiled when Gracie smiled, even if it was just a tiny flicker. "You're right, Gracie. We should get going. Here," she said and gently helped the girl to her feet. Acting almost as a support, she started the two of them to the train. "I know you've been through a lot and your pain is great, but you should talk to Cait. She needs you, just as much as you need her. You may not think you need anyone, but you do, deep down. We all need someone. So please, talk to your friend." Kat leaned her head against Gracie's before stepping onto the train. "And if you ever need to talk, I'm here."

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:12 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Thirteen: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron placed one arm around Elli's back as she hugged him from the side. "Right," he said, answering both, her statement and her suggestion. He nodded before following the second year to the train

wearing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:57 pm
The Clarisse Family

Johnathan - Goblin Liaison Office
////////////////////////////////////////////Mary Jane - Healer
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Chloe - Hufflepuff Second Year
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////David - Unsorted First Year

David appeared on the other side for the barrier with a smile on his face. Not only did he bet his sister but he was starting his first year at Hogwarts. "David… you cheater…" Chloe said as she showed up behind him. "I didn't cheat you're just slow." he told her with a smile. "Yeah sure..." she replied before their parents appeared.

"Well we better get on the train before it leaves." Chloe said before turning to her mother and father. "Bye mom, bye dad we'll see you at Christmas." she said before giving them both a hug. "Yes you will. Take care be good and have fun." Mary said hugging her daughter.

David just rolled his eyes... be good really what fun was that. "That means no pranks son." John told David. "Yeah, yeah I know..." he muttered before getting a rub on the head. "Bye." Chloe said before heading off for the train. David followed soon after as he didn't really know who to sit with. If he could he would try to get out of hanging with his sister.

(Exit to Hogwarts Express)

With: Mary, Chloe, David

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////Status: Sad yet happy
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////With: John, Chloe, David

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Status: Excited but sad to leave
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////With: Dad, Mom, David

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Status: Excited
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////With: Dad, Mom, Chloe

OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:27 am
User Image
User Image

Marcus stepped off the Hogwarts Express, his tall figure appearing through the steam. He raised his wand and pointed it at his throat. "ALL ABOARD!" he shouted, looking over the crowd. Now to another year. he thought as he stepped back on board.

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games