Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:07 am
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Aamir saw the male smile when he came in, it made him happy to see the male smile so innocently. When Daniel climbed down to sit by him on the floor, he looked over at the male, spotting the slight pout before it disappeared from his face. "And you know, I've told you to change your sheets when you get done with a client." he challenged, the hint of his Arab accent poking through as he spoke. Aamir leaned his head against the males' and watched peacefully as he took his hand, messing with his fingers. He sighed as the male started to tell him about Adam. He wasn't exactly sure who this Adam guy was, but he knew from what he heard about him, he didn't like the man. He sounded like nothing by bad news, he couldn't understand just what Daniel saw in him. "Daniel," he said with a sigh. "I'm telling you as a friend, drop him. From what you've told me, he's not worth it. You should just leave him be." Aamir knew it wasn't his place to judge, but it was the truth and he never lied to the male. He hated seeing the sorry state that, that jerk liked to leave his poor friend in. He knew that Daniel liked the man, though honestly it was hard to tell what was so great about him. "If it's awkward then why do you see him?" he asked curiously. After spending a bit of time with Daniel, he knew that he had a large clientele rating. It made no sense to see someone like that if it was so awkward when there were so many more people to choose from. But again he knew it wasn't his place to pass judgement. It was only here recently that he had decided to make it so he would always be the males last client for the night. Though they never really did much but talk and spend time together, he was content with the arrangement. Anything more would be asking too much. "Again, I'm telling you, leave Adam be, he's not worth your time...you could do far better than that douche bag." he muttered to more to himself than to Daniel. He wasn't trying to cope an attitude, but what could he do? The man knew that he had didn't like Adam, but he didn't have the right to be jealous because neither he nor Adam were going out with the male. But something about him, every time he heard the name Adam just bugged him. "Lets change the subject." he said abruptly. "You're almost done for the night right? Feel up to going out with me for dinner before heading home?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:36 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ kept to himself, his hand between his legs, slowly eating, which made his little problem start to get a little better. By the time he was finished, his boner was gone and he gave a little smile. He leaned back, crossing one leg over the other, folding his arms over his chest. "What color should the suit be? Black?" He asked, considering there were all different colors. Black, white, brown...Hell he could probably even get a purple tux...But that would be a little weird...Then again, he liked weird...

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:48 pm
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User Image

αηιєℓ frowned a little when Aamir said that, looking up at him, blushing deeply. He grumbled a little and turned his head slightly. So he was a little lazy, and forgetful, he'd get around to it before morning. He looked up at him when he said his name, blushing a little at the way it sounded coming from Aamir's mouth...What with his accent and all...He sighed a little bit, knowing Aamir was going to say something like that. He shook his head a little. He liked Adam too much to let him go...He didn't think anyone could talk him into doing it. "But...Aamir...I...I really like him...I don't know if I can do that..." He mumbled quietly, nibbling his lower lip. He looked down at the male's hand, trailing his delicate, pale fingers over the male's strong, tan fingers, feeling how warm the male was compared to him. He was always cold, no matter how hot it got, he was cold. He didn't know why that was, maybe it was because he had a hard time taking in body heat...He looked up at the male when he asked him why he saw him if it was awkward. "Because...I like him..." He mumbled, looking down again, he sighed when the male spoke again, looking off to the side. He should have just kept it to himself...Aamir always seemed to be this way, ever since he started telling him about Adam...He knew the male didn't like him, but he couldn't let him go...He looked up, nodding when the male said to change the subject. He smiled a little, nodding a bit. "Sure...You know I'll go just about anywhere with you..." He mused, giving him a little friendly kiss on the cheek...

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

{ OutOfChocolate } :

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:07 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

" Alex was annoyed that the male had ruined his fun. He knew the male didn't like what he had done but he didn't care. Alex ignored the male, as he ate his food. As they ate, another bottle of sake was brought to them. He had already finished the first bottle since there wasn't that much in it, plus it was always watered down. Shortly after Adam finished his food, Alex followed suit. He glanced over at the male as he spoke, he shrugged at his question. "I don't care." Alex spoke toward the male but didn't bother looking at him. He watched as the waitress brought over their receipt. Alex pulled out forty dollars from his wallet and handed it to her, before she walked away. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:06 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"Reading was something he did when he was bored and couldn't sleep, which was all the time. He read about a book a night if he wanted to, because their was nothing else to do. Other times he would stare at the ceiling above his bed, which leaning to the silence. Sometimes he would take Elsie out for a walk, sometimes even walked for hours. He never watched movies, but when he did he preferred to laugh. Music wasn't a thing he enjoyed all that much but when he did rock seemed to relax him at times. Hearing the male talk, he was glad to see he didn't like watching television much either. He couldn't stand it, talk shows and nonsense reality shows. Liam looked down at the male as he spoke, he couldn't really think of anything embarrassing that he had done recently. "I don't know." He replied trying to think of something, but nothing came to mind. Liam didn't get embarrassed easily, especially when he was pretty open, and had already stripped down naked in front of Alaine. "Can you swim?" He asked curiously, he liked swimming at times, it was peaceful to him. Liam hated winter because he could never go swimming without having to find a place that had an indoor pool, but he hated being in a pool full of people. "

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:07 pm
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Aamir sighed softly. He knew the male liked Adam, he didn't need nor want to be reminded of that fact. Not when it was supposed to be just his time alone with the male. After all, he was a paying customer and wasn't it Daniel's job to keep him happy? Instead it seemed like everytime he came around it was him always keeping Daniel happy. He looked down at the floor as the male stated that he didn't know if he could leave Adam alone. He wouldn't force the issue any further. This was all he was going to say about the matter. The male knew his feelings towards that man and he wasn't going to argue about who's opinion on him was going to win. Because in the end, he knew that he would lose as he had only heard about Adam, whereas Daniel had known him for God knows how long. Aamir continued to watch the male, not minding his messing with his hand. Honestly he wasn't sure what the male was doing, he wasn't even sure if he knew himself. Again, he sighed and shook his head. The heart wants what it wants, there was no fault in that. Aamir took the males hand in his own, lightly squeezing the males freezing fingers. He smiled as the male leaned up to kiss his cheek and pushed himself off the floor, pulling the male up with him. "What do you feel like eating? Anything you want, my treat." he said sweetly, smiling over at the male.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:44 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Pursing his lips he found a bit hard to believe and was a bit jealous. Alaine was constantly being teased and embarrassed, so he could easily give a million examples of what embarrassed him recently. He wanted to know what could make the male blushed and get all flustered, there had to be something. Though from spending the past few days with him, seemed to be much harder to find out than he originally thought. No matter how much he teased and played with the male, it seemed that Liam was always at the ready with some quick witty comeback. Pulling away from his thoughts he shook his head at the males question. "I've never been swimming." he admitted shamelessly. Growing up I wasn't allowed to go farther than the church courtyard. We almost never went on field trips and by the time I got out of the orphanage, all the money I had saved was going towards eating and staying alive. Things like learning to swim at the Y were the farthest thing from my mind at the time. Since then, I just never really thought about going swimming." He gave an innocent smile, hoping the male didn't think him too odd for never having experienced something like going swimming.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:04 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Over the years, he had gotten quick about not being embarrassed, nor did he get bothered. Sure there would be times in his life, but at the moment, he could think of nothing. Liam knew the male got bothered by lots of things, which only made him want to find more. He liked messing with the male, even if he was just teasing him. Liam had always teased others even as a child, but never hurtfully, only playfully. As the male spoke, he was surprised that he had never been swimming before. He stared down at the male as he looked up at him. Liam wanted to take the male swimming one day, he wanted to share something with him that all people should know how to do. "I'm going to take you one day." He replied cheerfully thinking about it. Liam wanted to show the male many things, no matter how small they were. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:30 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine arched an eyebrow and stared at the man like he was crazy. Why of all things would he want to take him swimming?It was embarrassing enough to twenty four and have never gone before, but to go and have no idea how to swim was suicide. "You did hear me, right?" he inquired. "I can't swim. I've never been, haven't foggiest. So unless you feel like me clinging to you like a cat afraid of getting a bath, I think I'll pass." Alaine didn't mind sitting around a pool or looking out on an ocean shore, but when it came to actually going in, he absolutely refused. He also refused to wear any kind of life jacket, inter-tube, and most of all, no water wings.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:43 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam stared down at the male, as he seemed to look at him oddly. He knew it sounded weird for him to want to take the male swimming, especially when he didn't know how. Liam didn't care if the male could swim or not, he could stand there for all he cared. He pursed his lips as he listened to the male, he pouted slightly as he listened to the male. "You could at least try, you never know you might like it." Liam spoke as he sighed softly knowing the male would never agree to it. He wasn't going to force the male to do something he didn't want to do. It was just a suggestion, he looked over at the clock hanging on the wall seeing it was still early. "So besides swimming what else haven't you done?" Liam asked curiously, he wanted to know what else the male had never done before. There was plenty of things he had never done in life that he wanted to do. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:11 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine smirked as the male pouted. Cute but his answer wasn't likely to change that quickly. "I could, but I have no trunks, I refuse to wear any of that kiddie stuff just to stay afloat, and I don't feel like drowning." he replied in just as soft a tone as Liam had spoke in. He followed the males gaze to the clock in the corner of the room, they had only been talking for about forty minutes and had plenty of time before needing to leave to go where ever it was the male had planned for them to go. He looked back at the male when he spoke once more, snuggling closer to him as he listened. "How much time do you have?" he teased smirking up at the male. There had been a lot he'd never done, so much he wasn't even sure he could name them all. "Oh let's see," he sighed. "I've never been to the Met, never played any instruments, never graduated high school, I've yet to attend college, I almost never take part in group activities, there's a lot I've never done this could take a while.Are you sure you wanna know everything I've never done or do you have something more specific you're wanting to know?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:55 am
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"There was so many things he wanted to know about the male. He knew there was a lot to know about a person. Liam stared down at the male as he spoke, he knew the male was just making excuses but he still found it amusing. He smiled down at the male, as he spoke. Liam shook his head as he toyed with the male's hair. "Don't worry about it." He spoke softly not wanting to force the male to do something he didn't want to do. As the male moved next to him, he didn't care how long the male spoke. Liam was capable of listening to him. He shrugged slightly, "How ever long it takes." Liam replied softly as the male started to speak again. He wasn't all that surprised at the male's words. Liam knew there was probably a lot of things, after all the male grew up in a hard time. He didn't expect the male to have done lots of things. "Depends on what ever you deem important." Liam spoke, as he looked down at the male. He was content with listening to him, he knew the male didn't like speaking a lot, but he found it relaxing to listen to him speak. Liam wasn't much for speaking either but he found it comforting to talk to him, even if it was something small. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:24 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

It wasn't that he didn't want to go, Alaine just didn't like to make a habit of making an idiot of himself. If he wanted to do that, he could just stay home. "Hm, I'll think about it." he grumbled. "But I'm not joking about the trunks, I seriously don't own any." He glanced up at the male as he spoke, letting him know that he really wasn't kidding. After all he'd told the male he never went swimming, so why would he need trunks if he wasn't ever going to use them? After telling the male a few things that he had never done, he realized that the list was going to be ongoing. From foods he'd never ate, things he never did, places he never went, the options were endless and he honestly had no idea where to begin. "How bout we leave it at I haven't done a lot of stuff. Probably far less than anything you've ever done." he replied quietly, a bit embarrassed.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:42 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Not having any trunks, didn't surprise him. After all why would the male need them in the first place. He nodded as the male spoke, taking it into account. Liam smiled down at the male as he looked up at him. He wanted to get away from talking about swimming it wasn't such a big deal anymore. Liam laughed softly as the male spoke again, "Sounds good." He replied as he looked down at the male curiously. Liam wondered if the male would allow him to kiss him, since he had only been kissing his cheek. He didn't mind it, but he hated in a way. "May I kiss you?" Liam asked knowing it probably sounded stupid, but he asked either way. He was an affectionate person, but only with those he were with. Liam never hugged or kissed others unless he was with them. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:58 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

He grinned as the male agreed to just settle with knowing there was a lot he'd never done. He could bet that if they both honestly went through a whole list of what they had both never done, then they were likely to talk the rest of the day and probably a good deal of the night away on just that one little topic. He sighed contently, and continued to smile up at the male. Hearing Liam's question, he didn't need to be asked twice. Though, Alaine found it cute how shyly the male asked him if it was okay to kiss him. Pealing away from the males side, he sat up a little straighter, turned a bit more so he was facing the male, and nodded approvingly. He had absolutely no problem with the male kissing him, and was confused why he was suddenly asking after having kissed him plenty of times without asking for permission. The only conclusion he could think of for the sudden question was due to his recent outburst, when he had been taken aback by the males abrupt kiss. But then he was simply surprised, it didn't mean he disapproved the male always kissing him. And to make this point known, Alaine leaned up to the male and pressed his lips to his. "Happy?" he teased, smiling against the males lips.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games