Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Terrak Nor (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:53 pm
Jake blushed. "I looked away too." He said trying to reassure her. "I don't. . . I don't know if we're up to that yet." Trying to be delicate about the subject of being intimate with her. He was more than happy to wait. He wasn't in a rush, unlike humans Magi lived longer and were fertile longer so the rush for reproducing wasn't as dire as humans. And he wanted her to dictate when that aspect of their relationship happened since he felt she might want to control something given the lack of it during her first mission.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:27 am
Kirari blushed, small flames lighting up her cheekbones as her face was literally flooded with heat. "I . . . I don't know either but . . . I wouldn't . . . erm . . . I wouldn't . . . um . . . wouldn't really mind if . . . if it was you." she stammered out, uncertain of what exactly she was trying to say and feeling like she had just paddled out in a little rowboat and then someone else came and took her paddle away. But the words she said were true. She just felt a bit lost when it came to anything intimate. After all, she'd never been in a relationship before she met Jake.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:54 am
Jake nodded. "Well. . .When you're ready for that sort of thing. . . tell me. I'll be ready when you are." He said trying to prevent the sprouting of flowers and vines going around him and trying to climb her. "Ah." He said pulling the vines and the flowers away. "Sorry."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:14 am
Kirari smiled. "It's okay . . . I . . . I like them. They're nice." she said, reaching out and touching one of the flowers. It reminded her of ones that her mother kept in a garden . . . before her powers went out of control and nearly burned down the whole village . . . but while her sister held a grudge against her, her parents had never blamed her for her fiery accidents. She knew they wouldn't have blamed her for their deaths in the inferno either . . . though she felt guilty she didn't have enough control to stop it . . . She had come to terms with their deaths and was comforted enough to know they had loved her. Powers and all. And though her sister would likely turn her in to the Emperor's men should she ever return to her old home, she hoped the other was happy. Probably happier now that Kirari had removed herself from the other's life. It was only a couple of seconds of thought, but Kirari pulled herself back to the present and smiled at Jake. "And . . . I'll . . . I'll let you know." she said, smiling, the flames on her cheekbones dancing as the blush remained.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:47 am
Jake smiled softly and nodded watching her space out a little and kissed her hair. "You're adorable." He whispered and kept her close. "My flowers love you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:52 am
Kirari giggled. "Just your flowers Jake?" she asked, the flames shooting up a little on her cheeks as she teased him. Wahh!! She couldn't believe she had just said that!!! What was she doing?! She didn't know how to flirt!!!  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:10 am
Jake nodded. "Just my flowers." He replied and kissed her softly. "It's so cute when you fail at flirting." He added. "It's okay. You will learn how to flirt, and only with me. I don't want have no desire to share you for a long time."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:34 am
Kirari felt a bit let down at that. So . . . just his flowers loved her . . . and that meant . . . he didn't? She blushed a bit more at his calling her cute, but she seemed a bit distracted now. That really wasn't how he was supposed to respond to her flirting . . . he was supposed to reassure her that he loved her too and not just his flowers . . . now, she wasn't sure how to feel . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:51 am
Jake chuckled softly. "Honey, only my flowers are allowed to love you because if anyone else's flowers tried to love you I'd bury them." He said nuzzling her. "Because I'm the only one you're hugging and loving." He nuzzled her more. "Just like you're the only one aside from my sister I'm allowed to cuddle like this. But our cuddles will be different. I promise."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:57 am
Kirari gave a relieved smile at that and hugged Jake close. "Good." she murmured, her cheeks flaring up a bit more. "You had me a bit worried there for a second." she mumbled. "Your sister doesn't really seem to like me though . . ." she muttered, frowning a bit.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:13 am
"My sister doesn't like anyone." Jake replied with a small smile. "She's just. . .Worried I guess. . . my track record with girls hasn't been good. The last woman tried to get me to volunteer as a test subject. . . The one before that tried to eat me and the one before that tried to roast me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:27 am
Kirari looked rather disturbed. "Um . . . Well . . . I'm definitely not going to do any of those things. Although I can't always control my flames so . . . um . . ." she trailed off awkwardly, her hands gripping the bottom of her shirt and twisting it nervously. She really didn't want to accidentally burn Jake. She didn't think she'd ever forgive herself if that happened. Although she really had to wonder, who in the world were this girls that Jake had tried to date?! And how could anyone's sense of judgement be that remarkably bad?  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:33 am
"It was nice in the beginning they were nice. The one who tried to make me a lab rat had control over the mind. . .Something about electricity. The other was Daeva. . . And the one before that was. . . Not important." He shook his head. "But I know you won't hurt me." He nuzzled her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:40 am
Kirari shuddered. "Daeva scares me. She said I wasn't ready the last time I was here, I'd hate to run into her again in case she decides that I am ready now." she whispered, hunching her shoulders, retreating inwards a bit.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:55 am
Jake held her close and kissed her hair. "Ssh." He whispered. "We won't go near her unless we have too." He nuzzled her and stroked her back. "I promise that she won't come near you and I won't let her even look at you."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff