Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:31 pm
((would someone be driving Mokuba? Hes only 13, or can they drive at that age in Japan?))

Mokuba turned to him, " Oh hey, Your that boy from a little while ago.." Mokuba said. He began to feel bad for his brother being so mean to his parents. He also in the back of his mind wondered why Seto shoved him out so fast, it was so unlike him and it felt wierd. But he shook it off taking attention back to the boy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:50 am
((He has a cheaufeur(sp) in the manga. In Japan you don't get your lisense till you turn eighteen and you don't get your full til you're twenty, so Seto can't drive either. biggrin ))

"Er... my parents forgot me... can I come with you?" He asked. "Unless you're doing something important, or whatever... I just need to get to a place called the Kame." He replied. He wasn't sure he'd understood exactly what Mokuba had been saying to him without his cousin around to translate, but he was going to try to figure things here out a little.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:45 am
((okay i figured he had one, I was just making sure))

" Sure, I'm heading there now to be with some of my friends. And dont worry, I can understand you fine. I know a little more english then my brother does. " Mokuba explained opening the car door for him to get in. " By the way, whats your name? " Mokuba asked sitting beside him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:24 am
"James- uh, I mean, I'm supposed to use my last name aren't I?" He asked. "My cousin told me not to say anything about it to you guys cause he said you wouldn't like me."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:46 pm
Mokuba cocked his head, " About what? And it's ok. I dont mind, new traditions are'nt that easy to follow at first. As long as you dont mind me calling you by your first name then its ok." Mokuba replied with a smile as they headed to the game shop.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:24 am
((They're in the car and moving, so that explains them being at the Kame.))

"It's okay." James said. The driver told them that they had arrived. "Wow? That was fast. Are you coming? I hope you didn't go out of your way for me."

"James! Where have you-" Joey stopped abruptly. "What're you doing with him?"

"Mom and Dad forgot me." He said. Joey sighed.

"Okay, you stick with me, and I'll give Aunt Kathy a call." He said.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:41 am
Mokuba looked confused as he stepped out of the car. " James? How do you know Joey? " Mokuba asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:42 pm
"Er... He's my cousin. He warned me not to say anything, cause he said Kaiba wouldn't like me and I didn't know who he meant, so I didn't want to say anything." James explained.
"Hunh? I meant his older brother. Mokuba's cool, he's got spunk." Joey commented, ruffling his [Mokuba's] hair.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:56 pm
Mokuba smiled a little at him messing up his hair. " Yeah, my brother is'nt that found of Joey, or Yugi. " Mokuba replied. He did'nt mind either one fo them, though hed point out Joeys stupidity sometimes, he did'nt mind him. " Well,I'm planning to hang out with Yugi and the others, if you want to join." Mokuba offered to James.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:53 pm
"Course." James replied. "It'd be nice to have somebody my age around. My parents are pro'lly fighting by now."
"Ya, Uncle Morgan is like that..." Joey got that brooding look but quickly dismissed it. "You can stick around here but I still have to call Aunt Kathy. You know that."
"I know... I don't want to go home though. Can I tell them I'm staying with the VP of the company?" James asked brightly. "But that will make dad mad..."
"Hey, don't worry about it kiddo. Come on." Joey led the two in. "Oh, Anzu's here too, we're playing cards for a bit. Know how to play Cheat Mokuba?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:42 am
" Hm? Not really? Is that where you say something and try to make it convincing and try not to get caught lying. Or is that BS? " Mokuba asked getting a sweatdrop. He did't have a clue and just made a idiot out of himself. " Guess I dont know. ' Mokuba admitted rubbing the back ofis head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:19 am
"I'll teach you." James volunteered immediately, and far quicker than he'd meant to. Damn ending up a teenager. Just because his Horror-mones were running around, didn't mean he had to listen to them.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:35 am
Mokuba smiled at James. " Okay, sounds great. " Mokuba said going into the game shop. " Hey you guys. " Mokuba said to the rest of the gang sitting on the couch.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:47 am
"Mokuba! Kaiba-kun said you'd be coming. Are you staying long?" Yugi asked, from his seat by the coffee table where the cards were layed out.
"Oh! James, you're coming to visit too? Good of you to bring him along Joey." Anzu commented. She thought both boys were extremely sweet in there own ways.
"Er... I didn't quite bring him, but anyway, he's staying for supper." Joey said. "Anyway, are we playing again?"
"Sure, why not. Come on James, you play too." Yugi said.
"Er, if it's okay, can I just help Mokuba play. I don't think he knows quite how." James blushed pink.

((Cheat by the way is like a game called BullShit, you deal out the deck to all the players and the point is to get rid of your hand. You lay cards facedown and declare what they are. If you get caught cheating, then you have to pick up the pile. If you don't the mext person goes.))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:57 am
(( Do you lay down the whole deck at once or just one card by one?))

Mokuba smiled taking the deck that was given to him. " Thanks for helping me James." Mokuba said smiling at him. He looked at his deck studying the cards he had. He was happy to be here, plus it would give his brothers some alone time.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games