Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:13 am
Faye flushed a little. "Sorry, someone. . . someone I . . . uh. . . ate. . . knew a lot about colours and flowers. She says differently to you. I did not mean to offend." She gently touched the beads on a different dress. Her eyes reflected slightly on them glinting on her face. "I know he'll not care as long as I meet him there at that strange place that makes my skin itch."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:00 pm
Titania waved a dismissive hand. "Like I said, dear. Different cultures." she said with a smile. "Now, how about you try this one on?" she said, holding up a peach-pink dress with quite a bit of lace on it. She was determined to get Faye to give in to her 'inner girly-princess'.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:44 pm
Faye stared at the dress trying to hide her disgust and her horror at the lace and the colour. "That looks. . ." She tried to find words that wouldn't offend the queen but couldn't. "That looks ugly." She went with and kept looking. She found a soft, powder pink floor length dress with very little frills and a bit of tule around the bodice. "I could wear this though."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:26 pm
The queen frowned. "You could wear it? But do you love it?!" she asked. "This may be one of the most important decisions of your life! The dress that you choose will be the one in which you marry my son! Bind your life to his for forever!" she gushed, treating the dress as though it truly was a very extremely important thing.

((I have so much writer's block for our rps, it's not even funny. XP))  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:35 pm
(( -gasp- yet I have heaps of ideas and stuff! except for the music one~))

Faye frowned a little. "I'm not sure if I have the ability to love anything, save for Ro and our children." She said though the way she pawed at the dress was saying completely otherwise. Well. . . almost completely. "I wish Oburos was here." She mused pinning for him, missing him. "He'd know what to do." Yeah, and inner voice purred. He'd elope with you. Faye sighed a little. "I've never had to think about this stuff." She added more to herself. It was clear that she depended on him for so much. She'd have to tell him about her dream soon too. "How long will he sleep for?" She asked the queen. "Surely he won't be sleeping for too long, this is. . . all this deciding. . . it's overwhelming. I want to do that thing some people do. . . what is it called? Crying?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:56 pm
((Got around the glitch! Yay! ^-^))

Titania smiled. "Oburos worried himself too much. At least a day of rest if not more will be needed for optimum recovery. Although knowing my son, he'll insist on being up and about after only 12 hours." she said with a sigh. Then she went over to Faye and placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "It is usual for the bride to cry when searching for a dress . . . although the emotions behind the tears can say volumes." she said with a pleasant smile and then plucked the dress off the hanger and handed it to Faye. "Now go try this on and let me see how beautiful it is on you." she said, pushing the other lightly towards the dressing room.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:49 pm
((Yay!!! Clever Mousey~))

Faye nodded and rushed into the changing room. There was a mirror in there and she just stared at herself. Her ears were pointed like a Faes, and a Vampires, Her eyes flicked different colours and her hair was. . . wild, for lack of a better word. She'd never seen her reflection before now. It made her wonder what her mate saw in her. Besides the fact she was supposed to be the most powerful creature on the planet.

She shook her head and put the dress on. At first she didn't like how it clung to her but then she moved a little and smiled more. She opened the curtain and stepped out moving about for her future mother in law to look. "I like this one."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:15 pm
Titania clapped her hands together with a smile as she stood up. "It does look lovely on you." she said with a smile. "But," the smile suddenly dropped as she looked very serious, "do you love this dress? Because if you do not marry my son with nothing but love in my heart, I tell you now, the consequences will be severe." she said, clearly very superstitious about some old fae wedding traditions.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:27 pm
Faye was getting a bit upset about this constant talk of 'love'.

"No." She replied. "I like it. And I can't muster any more for it. Not like I can for Oburos. I will love nothing or no one like I love him." Her eyes blazed green with passion. "Aside from any issue we have he is the love of my life. He stops the darkness, the voices in my head, he keeps me sane. He is my everything. All of this is nothing to me, but if it makes him happy I will go through with it. For him. Because I love him."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:40 pm
Titania gaped a bit and then she smiled. "Oh dear, they're only old fae superstitions. Come! We shall buy this dress for you and we will then go and get your hair done!" she said, already planning out the rest of the day.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:05 am
Faye nodded. Maybe she should have mentioned creating a whole religion on Oburos. Might make the woman think he was weird. "Okay." She replied and followed the queen to whatever the woman wanted to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:17 am
Titania pushed Faye back into the changing room. "Go, change so we can buy the dress! You can't just walk out of the store while wearing it!" she said, smiling cheerfully. "Oh, my boy has picked such a wonderful mate!" she said with a smile. "I'm so happy he's been able to move on." she said, just gushing and not really thinking about what she was saying.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:26 am
Faye sighed and changed into her clothes, this frustrated her so much. But she had to put up with it. Wait. "Moving on from what?" She asked poking her head out from the changing rooms.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:30 am
Titania suddenly froze and seemed to realize that she had stepped into something she probably should not have revealed. "Oh . . . oh my dear . . . I had assumed . . . Perhaps you should speak with Oburos about this. I am not the one to tell you." she said softly, worried about what she had revealed.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:35 am
Faye frowned, something niggled in her belly. She would ask him. Make him tell her. "Then we'll put the hair on hold and I will find out now." She pulled on her pants and shoes and started for the door again. She didn't want secrets between them. If there were secrets the voices would get through.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff