Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:09 am
Arisa cried out as the last letter formed. And an emptiness began to engulf her. Tears poured down her face as her bloodstained hand shook and dropped Kendall's knife. "KYRIA!!!" she cried out, desperate to know that her sister would be okay. Desperate to feel that connection once more.

Kendall winced as he heard Arisa's cry. And though he dared not look away, his mind called out with a desperate plea. Someone, anyone. Help her. Help the one who saved him. Kyria was the only one keeping him on track to not only becoming a king who would serve his people well, but one who would stay that way. If he lost her . . . then he was lost.

In his home, the wizard Pendragon had watched the proceedings. Muttering angrily about meddlers in his plan, he had contacted another child of the Solstice. It wouldn't do for his years of training the Karanian prince to go to waste. He put far too much time into attempting to create a ruler that would lead the people to a greater peace and prosperity than they had seen before to let it all go to waste now. He had given up years of his life to save the boy when he lay on death's door. Now, he'd do the same for the girl if he absolutely had to. But with his advanced age and the threat around her . . . he could no longer do it alone. He needed his sister. Morgaine.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:21 am
Two guards tossed a bloody and broken Permandran King at the feet of the King. "We found him in a farm shed Your Grace." The leader said. "But there was no sign of the girl. He wouldn't tell us where she went. And he was like this when we found him. He wouldn't tell us anything. What should we do?"

"There we go sweetling." The elderly woman cooed gently washing the blood from her body. "Deep breaths. Look at those hands. . . You poor thing." She gently dressed Kyria into a new outfit. She shook her head and began to pull Kyria's fingers back into alignment. "Ssh. Don't cry, you'll be okay."

Kyria whimpered. The woman's voice was soothing but not enough to remove the pain from her hands. Another captor? No. Don't speak. Don't give any information until Kendall showed up. Nothing.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:33 am
Pendragon entered the healing chamber, leaning on a walking staff as he connected his domain to his sister's. "You've gotten old, sister." he grumbled before looking at Kyria, concern crossing his face. "Will she live?" he asked, looking back to Morgaine.

Kendall's father frowned. "Throw him in the dungeon. I want only our most trusted guards keeping watch over him. My son and his shall join me when we begin interrogation. They have that right."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:44 am
Morgaine didn't look over her shoulder. "Yes. But it will be a long recovery." She replied. "There is a lot of bone damage. I'm not sure if she'll be able to write again. We'll see when she reunites with her male." She stood up and frowned. "You've grown fat." She stated looking him up and down. "You're lucky my husband found her in our barn. She looked close to death. So we beat the male who did it to her to the same level. We're not sure how far the man took his torture. . ." She left it hanging. "There are no. . .signs of that kind of torture. . .But she'll know in a few weeks if it did."
Morgaine put the bowl of water in the sink. "She shrinks from me, perhaps if you know her, you should talk to her, calm her down."

The Knights nodded. "Yes Sir." They replied taking him to the dungeon.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:23 am
Pendragon scoffed. "It's easier to deal with your colder domain if I have a bit of fat keeping me warm." he grumped before he went over to sit by Kyria's bedside. "I've been keeping an eye on her. The king was cruel, yes. There was a reason I asked for your help in finding her. But he showed no interest in violating her in that manner." he informed his sister.

He then closed his eyes and sighed, drawing upon his not inconsiderable powers. His form shimmered and an older version of the man Kyria had seen before when Kendall took her to hide in Pendragon's house for a short time appeared. "Kyria. I know Kendall gave you my gift. Tell me child, how did you enjoy the notebook. I can make some adjustments to help you compose easier as you recover if you wish." he offered, his voice still elderly but much more . . . kindly than it had been when he had been speaking to Morgaine. Then again, the siblings never got along very well.

"Would you like to know how Kendall is faring? Or your sister perhaps? They live. And are safe, though both are keenly feeling your absence." he tried reassuring the other.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:43 am
Kyria opened her eyes and looked at the male before her. She turned her face from him when he mentioned her music. She made noises, disjointed, grating noises.

"She's been making those noises for a while." Morgaine noted. "I have a feeling her sister could tell us what it means. Aside from that, she doesn't seem willing to talk."

Kyria clenched her sensitive jaw tight. She trusted no one now. She knew her sister had tried to save her. Had felt pain in her arm. Did that mean Kendall had been looking for her too? Could she trust her gut?  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:06 am
Pendragon nodded. "Of course she doesn't want to talk. She was kidnapped and tortured. I wouldn't want to talk either in her place." he snipped at his sister. "Kyria. Do you remember who I am? I don't know if your prince told you, but in saving him from the knife wound to his gut, I gave up several years on my physical appearance. We have met once before. Eugene Pendragon?" he tried jogging her memory.

He sighed and leaned back in the chair. "I'm going to assume from the noises you would like to hear about your love. And my assumptions tend to be rather accurate if I do say so myself. Ahem. Kendall would have rushed after you, but several incidents occurred where he felt compelled to not only help the people who needed him, but his father actively obstructed him from seeking you. I'd say the man was foolish, but truly this act may have saved the Permandran one from an assassin's stealthy blade. Kendall has been doing his best to help your sister and her prince in your absence.
Your sister is not fairing quite as well. While her fingers didn't break, they were heavily injured. Bruising that will likely last a month, and if she ever regains feeling in her left arm, especially after that little stunt she pulled, shouldn't affect that hand at all. But she is just as lost as ever.
Without you or that boy to guide her, Arisa drifts in the sea of life, oblivious of the currents unless pulled along by a violent undertow. I have theories on why this is, but I doubt you wish to hear the goings-on of an old man."

Pendragon had rambled rather lengthily and took a moment to catch his breath. "No matter. Kyria. You don't need to fear. My sister and I are highly invested in seeing this story gets a happy ending. Or, I am. At the very least. I put enough hard work into this that I'll be damned if a mad king decides to put my best plan in jeopardy." Pendragon huffed. "And Kendall will not make a good king without you by his side. Oh he'd do fine for a few years maybe, but he wouldn't be able to reach his full potential and the grief would overwhelm him eventually." The wizard leaned over and then proceeded to whisper rather conspiratorially to Kyria. "Between you and me, that's one timeline I'd like to avoid."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:26 am
Kyra turned her head to him and shook it once. Tears welled up in her eyes and she gave a gentle whimper. She wanted to see her Kendall.

"Absolutely not!" Morgaine snipped. " I know that look! But you're still injured if we move you, you could end up unable to walk!"

Kyria did her best to give the old woman the finger and slowly forced her body up, gritting her teeth against the pain. But the cough she was holding back won out and she ended up coughing blood down her shirt.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:47 am
Pendragon chuckled. "Stubborn. The both of you." he muttered as he stood and pushed Kyria back onto the bed, holding her there until she ceased trying to sit up. "Relax girl. Kendall is in no mortal danger right now. You, however, are if your wounds do not heal. My sister and I have skills in closing wounds and curing ills, but what we do requires rest to fully fix. I made Kendall wait an hour before rushing after you. I will make you wait until you are healed before you go rushing off to him. But I can make this promise. We will not keep you here any longer than needed." he said, gesturing for his sister to come over. She was the better healer of the two. Pendragon never was able to manage it without giving up some of his own lifeforce.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:00 am
"Idiots." Morgaine huffed. "I told him I could teach him to heal without draining life but would he listen to me? No~" She cooed to Kyria getting a small smile in return. "Save your voice for your male. I'm sure he'll demand you tell him everything and from your eyes, I can tell he's a worrier too. Just like this idiot." She shook her head. "I'm glad I married a rather relaxed male. Who is busy cleaning the blood from the barn floor. No, no deary not your blood. That other persons blood. We did a number on him after we found you." She cooed at Kyria.

She, however, was not happy to be away from Kendall, why couldn't they tell him where she was? Would his relief of her safety be that rough on her? She gasped at Pendragon. Her eyes wild. Would he be freaking out? Getting into crazy stupid situations trying to get to her even if his father said no? He's always tried to protect her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:57 am
Pendragon rolled his eyes at Morgaine. "My magic is better focused on divination, thank you." he grumbled. But when Kyria looked at him with wild panic in her eyes, he knew he needed to reassure her once more. "Calm down, child." he muttered. "Your prince is in no danger for the moment. And I have plans in motion should he make moves to do something . . . rash." the wizard sighed. A moment of thought before, "If you promise to listen to my sister, and do not leave until you are healed, I can ensure Kendall receives knowledge of where you are and news of your health. I can't promise he'll be able to come to you before you heal and are able to go to him, but if you don't promise me that you will behave for my sister I will be unable to deliver the information." he said, deciding to strike a deal with Kyria.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:41 pm
Kyria relaxed on the bed. Kendall would know she was safe. She made a gesture to Morgaine. She still wasn't sure if the woman was safe to be around. Sure she saved Kyria's life, but how did Kyria know she didn't have a different reason to Pendragons?

The Doctor removed the needle from Tyrion. "Hopefully that will bring some relief-" There was a buzzing sound. "Oh the anti-dote is finished~! I'mm be right back!" He smiled best he could and took the fluid away.

Tyrion gave a grunt. "Why do I have the feeling the anti-dote is going to be worse than a needle into my chest?" He asked, mainly to himself.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:58 pm
Pendragon smirked. "I may not agree with my sister all the time, but as long as you're her patient, she will take care of you." he said, finally able to relax and remove his hands from Kyria's shoulders, patting them as he sat back in the chair. He groaned as his old bones protested his movements. "Morgaine, speak to her will you? Tell her you're not going to stand between her and her love." he said, waving his hand in a slightly dismissive gesture.

Kendall chuckled. "It'll save your life though." he murmured, maintaining a vigilant eye, even as a team of healers brought an unconscious Arisa back into the healer's wing of the castle. He spared a glance in her direction in case she was also in jeopardy of spies, but thankfully it seemed that the most she needed was ice to reduce swelling and bandages to stop the bleeding. Tyrion was in a more precarious situation as it stood.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:15 am
Tyrion, again, tried to sit up. "For the love of the gods woman what did you do now?" He bellowed, trying to get off the bed, only to. . ."gracefully" -like a deer on an iced lake- roll off the bed and onto the floor.

The Doctor returned with the trolley and growled, assisting the nurses to help him back onto the bed. "Honestly, I should have you restrained."

Morgaine rolled her eyes. "As if I'd do that to her." She replied. "Once she's healed I'll have no need for her to be here and she can skip back into the life of utter chaos you seemed to have thrown her into." She shook her head. "Honestly, young people these days need to just. . .calm down."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:26 am
Pendragon chuckled. "Have you really forgotten our own youth Morgaine? Using our powers to bend the course of history, forging countries, tearing down tyrants . . . it is simply passing to a new generation." he said, scoffing slightly.

Kendall tried to stop Tyrion from rolling off the bed, but, trying to maintain the weight of the poisoned prince on his own was not an easy task. "Tyrion. I swear by all that is holy, I will restrain you myself. Arisa is not in danger of dying at the moment. You are. And you will be no help to her or anyone else if you die now. Priorities, man!" he lectured, knowing just how important it was from his journey with Kyria.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff