Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:00 am
Leila sat in the bathtub for awhile before finishing up, dressing herself in her clothes, and relaxed in her mother's old bed. It felt good not to have to go through the angel's ordeal. She flipped through the pages of a nearby book when she heard someone growl outside. Leila stole a glance out the window to see Ellyone fuming. A small frown formed on her lips as she went back to reading her book.

'Perhaps Rose or Rein should go out there to remind her of her true family. Mother, myself, Damien, or Gabriel don't belong here,' Leila thought to herself.

"Prostituting your mother, are you?" Barth snorted before giving a hearty laugh, "Your mother will lay on her back and spread her legs for anyone, i'm just waiting for my turn."

Damien took Gabriel's hand to leave when he saw his mother racing to the spot. Without a single second to ask anything, Tamera ran right up to Barth and smacked him hard. She breathed hard as Barth took the direct hit, barely flinching before glaring hard at the human. Tamera seethed, "Ellie can be cruel and downright thoughtless, but she is not a whore! As the father of my two children, I would know who and what she is and I will tell you right now that you will not stand in front of my children and lie through your rotten teeth! Do I make myself clear!?"

Barth had to smirk at the human's tenacity. Before he could get a word out, he glanced at Klaus and Damien, two young demons that outnumbered him. A fight would be useless seeing how he couldn't die. Barth shrugged before putting his hands in his pockets, "Do you always smack people around when you're mad?"

"Just when they're talking out of their a**," Tamera snapped as she took Damien's hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:12 pm
"And I wasn't prostituting her to you. I was hoping she'd b***h slap you so hard your teeth fall out." Klaus grinned showing some fangs. "She's done that to me a few times." Klaus shook his head a bit. "Have fun trying to get her in bed. I doubt you'll last ten seconds." He gave Tamera a soft kiss on the cheek. "Don't get too mad love," He whispered in her ear. He chuckled. "Come Damien bring the infants with you. I'll make us a roast okay?" He smiled. "Maybe I'll teach you how to suck the life from your opponents later." He guided them into his mother's house. They'd be protected from him in there.
"My Dama." Naomi growled at Barth sticking out her tongue at him.

Ellyone paced a little while not sure how to talk with Leila. That was it! She turned and stalked back into the house and broke down the door. "All right Leila I've had enough of this constant temper tantrum and it ends here! The world does not revolve around you and your constant need to rebel against what you are! My daughter! You may not be part angel any more but you will stop this act. You are not a child any more! I am not angry at you rejecting your heritage I'm angry because you hate me without even trying to get to know me. I tried giving you attention and love but there's only so much rejection I can take before I give up! Do you want that? Do you want me to give up on you? Just toss you aside forever and ignore your existence? Gods what am I saying? I could never do that." She felt her body shuddering. "I understand you hate what you were and where you came from. But I'll still love you. Even if you become a violent serial killer. I guess that's what I'm trying to say."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:59 pm
Leila listened to Ellyone's rant for a few moments before zoning out. She glanced away for a moment before waiting for her to finish. Then, she stood up, fixing her hair somewhat before placing her hands behind her back, "I don't know what my mother saw in you, but i'm sure it must've been a...forceful, shall we say, proposition. I don't hate you, that would mean that I had once felt something towards you. I was only ashamed about how you and the others acted like hedonistic gods and goddesses around here. Pride is a shameful act, isn't it? I saw that being a simple human would take me back to simple roots where I could do and be whatever I wanted. At least Damien doesn't go around like your kind, and Gabriel will learn to be like the rest of us who don't show off."

She let out a long sigh before stretching her arms, "I've had enough of this. Mother told me I had to come over here and stay the night, but it looks like we've come to yet another stalemate. And, like you've said possibly many times before, you already given up on me. I don't need your protection, I don't need you, and I certainly don't need your love. So keep your words for someone else, because I don't need them."

Barth paused as he watched the group start to walk away. He gave a grim look as he extended his hands, easily pulling out Tamera and Damien's soul without even hesitating. He let their souls linger in the air as their lifeless bodies fell to the ground. Tamera's soul was a baby blue, fidgeting to get over to Damien's deep lavender soul that sparkled a crimson red.

He saw the look of shock on Klaus' and Naomi's little face as he juggled the souls in his hands, "Fearful now, are we? I wouldn't mind shagging your mother like I would any other woman, but if it's too much of a fight then i'll have my fun with others. But don't think I can't do this."

He put both souls to his lips, "They smell mighty fine. Perhaps just a taste..."

His tongue scraped the surface of each soul before he grinned, sending the souls back to their owners. Barth tipped his top hat as he grinned, "Maybe you see i'm more of a threat than you can imagine. You can't cheat Death."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:12 pm
Ellyone's look was blank. "Do what you will." She said turning away from Leila and went outside to see how Rein and Rose were doing. But they had teamed up with Klaus to gang up on Barth. "You will never do that again." Klaus hissed. "Or you will know just how many times I have cheated death." His eyes turned black as did the tips of his fingers. Ellyone gasped. He knows how to do that. She thought And watched Rein and Rose do the same. "No who taught them that?" She mewed and jumped onto Barth pushing him into the ground. "If you want to stay in this time line do not move." She hissed in his ear. "Klaus!!" Ellyone said louder. "Stand down."
"He took Tamera's soul!" Klaus barked still stalking forward. "She's mine!! He has no rights to touch her!" Ellyone turned her eyes to Barth.
"I see." She jumped off Barth and dusted herself off. "Then maybe I should deal with this." She said keeping her eyes emotionless. Klaus and the twins nodded assisting the others into the main house into the protection of Ellyone's wards. "Explain yourself Death." She said lowly. "Why are you here and what are you playing at provoking my son?" She sneered a little. "I can barely control his demon side as it is if you keep provoking him he'll take your place as Death." She watched him hands on her hips. The sight of him was appealing but right now she wanted him gone. Or get an understanding with him at the very least.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:32 pm
"Replace Death? Ha, I was created for the sole purpose as the Reaper of Souls," Barth glanced over at Ellyone, "There's only one Death and that is me alone. I'm just here to play around until I find something more appealing."

He then glanced over at Rein and Rose, "Cheat death, you say? None of you have actually been in a position to cheat Death. Just little buggers, aren't we? Half demons, not even good enough to call yourself a full demon. I don't care really. It looks like the only full demon here doesn't fully understand his power. Let me take him under my wing and i'll show him far more things his father couldn't teach him."

Tamera came to as did Damien, each of them sitting up. Damien heard the lats bit before standing up, "I want to learn."

Tamera took hold of his wrist, "You have no idea who this man is or what he wants, I forbid it!"

"Ma," Damien looked over his shoulder at Tamera, "I know what i'm doing. I know we're different, but I want to know more stuff about demons."

"See? Even your lad knows what's right," Barth smirked.

Tamera pulled Damien back, "Not yet. I can't have you go just yet."

Barth sighed loudly before running his fingers through his hair, "Demetrius wasn't the only demon around nor was he the best. Grant it, he was good, but he wasn't Death. The best revenge I can possibly get on that rat of a demon is to get his son, and dammit i'll at least do that if I can't shag his old lady instead."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:43 pm
"Do it mama!" Klaus hissed at Ellyone who smiled a little cruelly.
"I would, but this is too much fun. I wonder how long it'll take for you realize, the devil himself quakes upon hearing my name." She purred. "If Damien wants to go, he can." She turned and pressed a tiny kiss to his forehead then pressed her thumb behind his ear. "If you get into trouble touch this it will summon me." She whispered small in his ear. "I will come no matter what." She kept eye contact. "I will always come for you. . . both of you." She turned and straightened herself more for Barth. "If you wanna 'shag' me as you put it. I must be wooed. I will not shag for one night."
"Actually you kinda-"
"He died shortly after that one doesn't count." Ellyone snapped at Klaus with a glare.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:24 pm
"The Devil quakes in fear of your name, eh?" Barth chuckled, "I've played poker with that son of a b***h and the only name he fears is the one he can't let into Hell. And besides, if you can't kill Death then what makes you think I could fear you? Sending me back in time won't do much because i'll just bring myself back. Did you think a reaper like myself could be weaker than some dumb angel?"

"Damien isn't going with him," Tamera stated as she pulled her middle child back from Barth's reach, "Full demon or not he's still my child and i'm still his mother."

"If I shag you, it'll be as much as I want it to be," Barth remarked to Ellyone, "Then I'll shag that human over there. And I just might bring a floozey or two from the bar. All the women should go to bed with Death once in awhile."

"I've had enough of this!" Tamera was about to slap Barth once more before Damien began to pull her back.

"C'mon, Ma..." Damien grumbled, "You're making a scene.."

"I'll be in a hotel in town," Barth turned to Damien, "If you want to learn more about what it means to be a demon, take your mouth from your mother's n** and find me. Humans are not here to boss around a demon. Besides, more demons know about your mother. A human who can procreate full demons is a rare treat for our kind. If you remain vulnerable so does your mum."

Barth disappeared before their eyes. Damien turned to his mother almost looking her over to see what made her a little different than other humans. Tamera, somewhat embarrassed, took Damien's hand and retreated inside. She would never regret having Damien as her child, but she regretted the day she ever agreed to sleep with Demetrius.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:48 pm
Ellyone grinned watching him leave. "Silly reaper." She muttered then turned to Klaus. "Keep them safe. She's your human now. Oh yes and Tamera, your plan failed. Take back your human child." She returned to her house and with a sigh Rose and Rein went with her. "He doesn't believe you mama." Rose piped up.
"Of course not. He hasn't been to Hell in a long while." She laughed a little. "Not even Demetrius knows."
"We are originals of course they'd not know." Rein said matter of factly
"So how goes your demon training? IS he keeping up his end of the deal?" Ellyone asked coldly.
"Yes he is. Thank you for that mama." Rose purred excited. "Look!" Rose closed her eyes as she turned to black smoke the disappeared reappearing on the bench not too far away.
"That's good Rose. All right so I'll make some lunch then you two can go back to unlocking your potential."
"Too bad Leila's human now." Rein said with a sigh. "She'd have loved this."
"Yes well your older sister made her bed so she must lie in it." Ellyone snapped her eyes greyed a little. "Just go play while I make the food." She growled.

"You should have come to me sooner master." A voice purred from behind her.
"I know, but I wanted to try to handle this on my own without you." Ellyone turned her eyes to the being in the shadows. "Keep and eye on Rose. She's developing a lot faster than Rein. If we're not careful, Barth will no longer be your reaper."
"Isn't that what you want anyway?"
"Yes, but not now. Oh yes. And I want you to keep your hold tight over Barth, That way he will leave Tamera alone. Make all your filth leave Tamera alone."
"You didn't want Demetrius away from you. And he's 'filth' as you put it."
"Demi is not filth. Demi is my love. I don't ever hope to replace him. Bartholomew can try all he likes but unless he does something epic it won't happen. Oh yes and thank you for looking after Klaus all those years."
"My pleasure. He is very powerful. So powerful I believe he could take over from you when you want to retire."
"No, I just want him happy. Tamera makes him happy. One question,"
"You have three more today. Go for it."
"Are my children fertile?"
"Naomi and Klaus are, I cannot tell with the twins. I will have to have them mate with humans to find out."
"Thank you. Now go fulfill your debt to me."
"Yes Mistress." Then the house went silent.

"Dama?" Naomi mewed. "Dama otay?" She smiled softly at Damien then to Tamera. "Tama otay? Cow otay?" She was happy but wanted to know if they were too.

Klaus smiled pulling the baby in his arms. "Klaus little one, try saying Klaus." He chuckled a little.
"Cwous." She mewed smiling softly.
"Close enough."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:25 pm
"She was born a few days ago... I'll never fully understand the growth of these children," Tamera had to smile even though she was on the verge of a breakdown.

"She's alright for a kid sister," Damien shrugged as Tamera took Naomi from grasping him, "Family is family still."

"Well, considering Ellie had Naomi with someone else, she's technically not your sister," Tamera looked down at Damien.

"Father says that'd be a mistake," Damien looked back up at Tamera, "I don't think I understand."

"I know what he means, and I think i'll just leave that up to you when you're older," Tamera smiled back at her son.

Leila happily walked out of Ellyone's house and sat in the open fields beneath the darkening sky. So what if Ellyone disowned her? That made things so much easier then. When she re-opened her eyes, Barth stood above her. Leila leaped away before falling back on her bum, "W-what the heck!?"

"Being human too much fun for you?" Barth asked as he crossed his arms, "What would it be like if you were a full weeping angel?"

"I'd still act the same," Leila shrugged, "I wouldn't use my abilities unless to protect those I actually care about."

"You would be stronger than your siblings. Just as strong as your other parent," Barth mentioned, "Of course, I could change you."

"I don't want to be anything besides human!" Leila stammered as she balled up her fists, "I don't want to be half this or full that, I just want to be human!"

"I'm not one to make people happy," Barth snapped his fingers.

A bright light emitted around Leila before the light dimmed, revealing a set of large angel wings on her back. Leila's eyes, once a baby blue, were not pale white as tears formed in her eyes. She could feel the power in her soul, but she wanted nothing to do with it. Her eyes glared angrily at Barth. The anger she felt made the ground beneath him turn to stone since he, as Death, could not be turned to stone.

"May this be a lesson to you that you can't always choose what you are," Barth narrowed his eyes on her, "And choosing your sides can cause you to be left with nothing."

He disappeared, leaving Leila trying to balance her emotions to figure out how to stay calm without wanting to kill everyone around her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:48 pm
Ellyone shuddered again. "What the hell is going on?" She hissed turning off the stove and went outside wondering what the hell was going on only to see a stone statue that looked suspiciously like Leila staring shocked at herself. "Leila? Oh gods it's okay little one calm yourself. Think of something that makes you calm. Damien, your mother. Anything it'll help you return to normal. It's okay I'm here." Who did this to you? She thought wanting to wrap her arms around her daughter.

Klaus frowned too. "I don't think I understand it either." He added tilting his head. Naomi just continued to hug and slobber all over Klaus. "Oh Naomi~! Stop that!" He growled. "I get you're teething but do you have to give me a bath like a cat?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:53 pm
"Get. Off. Of. ME!"

A blinding, scorching light surrounded Leila as she blasted out of her stone figure, forcing her angelic parent far away from her. Smoking, white light was emitted where Leila's eyes should've been as her stone wings gave her much flight without even any movement. Then, Leila forced herself to calm, the wings going back to a fluffy white and her eyes going back to their, now, normal white. She couldn't trust her own emotions. Leila pointed an accusatory finger at Ellyone, "This is your fault! If you hadn't kept shoving your stupid angel s**t down my throat every freaking second I wouldn't want to be a human as badly as I do!"

Tamera took Gabriel into her arms as Damien followed his mother. They entered the house as Tamera gave Damien his little brother to play with. She took a breath as she leaned against the wall, "This is way too much."

So now Barth wanted to train Damien, sleep with many women, and her daughter was still rebelling against Ellie? What more had to happen? Tamera turned to Klaus to see he still had his shirt off with Naomi's drool starting to cover all over him, "Can you take the children over to Ellie's? I think I need to spend some alone time with you."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:21 pm
Ellyone got up wiping blood from her lip. Her eyes went black. She knew her temper was going to get the better of her. She walked over to Leila. "This is exactly what I was talking about all those times. You are unwilling to train to control yourself and now you are reaping your rewards Leila! I am not at fault! I wanted no more than to help you! I brought you into the world with my powers, if you hadn't kept rejecting my offered hand of help you wouldn't be in this mess! You've made this bed! Not I!! You cannot blame anyone but yourself!" Ellyone hand glowed soft red. "Take my warning Leila! If you do not swallow your pride and allow me to help you. You will hurt the one you care for most of all. And not even time will be able to heal your pain! So this is me telling you as your parent. Accept my help prevent the seeming unavoidable and I will leave you be when you have control. You can do whatever you wish. But you must have control"

Klaus nodded guiding Gabriel and Damien with Naomi in his arms to the main house detaching Naomi and giving her to Damien. "Protect her with your lives." He said simply. "Ellyone has a terrible temper if Naomi get's hurt again she won't stop at one country. Demetrius knows what I mean. . . I'll go let mum know you're here." He smiled and went to look for Ellyone and frowned. Why was there so much time energy flying around? He turned the corner. "F**k!!" He growled. "No. Tamera needs me, Rein and Rose can handle this." He turned and flew back to Tamera pulling her into his arms.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:38 pm
"The only unavoidable thing that will happen is that there is nothing left of a bond between us," Leila growled as her features softened, she was able to control her temper enough to make her features seem somewhat normal as she took a step away from Ellyone, "If it weren't for you, none of this mess would have happened in the first place."

Leila stormed away from Ellyone back to the house only to see Klaus and her mother in each others arms. The last thing she wanted to hear was them in the throws of passion. She walked away from the house before stumbling back on the tire swing she had found originally and sat within it. The slight movement around the swing felt nice as well as calming. It gave her some piece of mind that perhaps this was only a temporary change.

Damien felt an odd change as he held Naomi in his arms. He placed her as best as he could in her crib, urging her to stay put as he left the room. When he glanced outside, he saw Ellie and Leila fighting again. What else was new? He then went further as he followed Leila to the tire swing.

"You really can't be fighting with her all the time..." Damien whispered quietly, "She's-"

"She's a monster as well as my parent," Leila grumbled as she rested her head against the rope, "I know that."

They remained in silence for awhile before Leila broke the conversation, "Demetrius isn't dead, is he?"

Damien didn't respond at first before shaking his head, "He disappeared, but I don't think he's dead. I don't think he wanted to die just yet even though he said it was tradition."

Leila turned the tire around to face Damien, "Suppose he's still alive somewhere?"

Tamera held Klaus tightly as she took in his scent. He smelled too good, a musky fragerence that lingered and made her want him more. She led him up the stairs before trailing into her bedroom and shutting the door. Tamera guided him to her bed as she gazed up at him, "I want to forget everything that's going on outside this bedroom while i'm here with you, Klaus."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:15 pm
Ellyone looked like she was about to explode. The dark aura around her pulsed with such horror things even where Leila and Damien were started to die. Rein and Rose stood just off her vision hoping to the gods that their mother didn't change her mind and wipe out the human race because their sister couldn't see that their mother was only trying to help. "Selfish half breed." Rein growled and turned to find her.
"Rein no you'll only make things worse!" Rose cried.
"I don't care! She was the one blind to mother's intentions! She decided from birth to hate us instead of being open minded!"
"What are you going to do?" Rose mewed with panic.
"Give her hell." Rein replied his own body thrumming feeding off his mother's abyssal dark aura.

Klaus smiled happily and pressed soft kisses on her shoulder and neck. When she guided him to her room he knew what she wanted. "If it were possible I'd take you away from it all. But I know it wouldn't make you happy to be separated from the family." The hair on the back of his neck prickled with warning but he ignored it. He just kept kissing and removing articles of clothing.

The servant felt it. He felt the horrible aura he'd tried to suppress long ago. Which meant his mistress had reached her limit. Time to go find Master Demitrius.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:23 pm
"You're really done it now..." Damien muttered as he felt fearful that something was about to happen.

"You and I are protected," Leila left the tire and held Damien's hand, "Don't feel threatened, that's exactly what she wants from us. We are not like her. We should be what we are happiest, not what's forced down on us."

"Leila...I'm scared," Damien whimpered as he held onto his sister.

"I will never let anything harm you," Leila kept calm though she felt Ellie wanting to kill her with her aura, "You are always safe with me."

Tamera felt it. She turned away from Klaus as she sat up. As much as she wanted to continue her fun with Klaus, she was a mother and her maternal instinct was flaring. Tamera tore her clothes on before having Klaus pull on his pants, "This will have to wait, something isn't right. Don't you feel that? It feels like...oh no... Please, calm your mother as best as you can, I have to find Leila!"

She dashed out of the house before she found Ellyone in a fit of anger. There was only man who could calm Ellyone when she was this angry and for all Tamera knew, he was dead. Tamera ran passed Ellyone to find Rein going towards Leila as well. She came between him and her children as she rushed to Leila, "Leila...? What..what happened to you?"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games