Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:34 pm
Troy was reluctant to leave when he heard Conrad screaming for someone to get out. A part of him became sick with fear as he scattered into the shadows to find a way to Oscar's castle. Due to the sun rising, it'd have to be a late message...

Anya couldn't sleep. She tossed and turned until she felt herself wanting to be sick again. The female vampire did her best to keep down the blood vomit until she spat up once again in the face. Pulling on a nearby silk robe, Anya had to face Conrad. She had to know the truth behind all of this. As angry as she was, it was for the best that Conrad speak the truth. He was not the victim of betrayal this time and she would not give him any slack for this. Anya watched as Contessa quickly walked passed her. The two held a cold glance before parting ways.

"Conrad," Anya spoke as she entered the doorway where Conrad was seething, "Calm yourself. You will give me a chance to speak before I discuss any decisions with you."

She could see him getting angrier and angrier by the second. Though she would be a good and filial wife to his needs, she would still make sure he understands there were certain womanly aspects he could not take from her. Anya shut the door behind her, "I want to know the truth. Contessa said she gave me the formula, and you have given me reason that you have as well. If you say you did, I will not leave though it would be the first decision in my mind."

Anya neared him, "If you say you had no part of this, I cannot trust your word. As i've said, you've given me many reasons why you would trick me to have a child. Either way, I will stay though I probably should not. You are my husband, I love you and will continue to love you. Even though I don't know if I want this child or not i'll still love it, it's not the child's fault that a trick was played."

She couldn't touch him, but Anya stood a few feet from Conrad. Her anger began to die down as she took an unneeded breath. Her gaze was soft on Conrad as she stared up at him, "So tell me, husband, were you apart of this or not?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:50 pm
"I only gave you one drop." Conrad said with a growl. "It wasn't supposed to affect you for a year. Year and a half tops. It would give us enough time to talk and plan this out. But my mother wanted a grandchild now. She over loaded your blood. . . she could've killed you." He pulled Anya to him for a moment. "I just. . . I just wanted your body to adapt to the tiny dose. If you had too much too quickly it could kill you. I didn't want to have a baby now. I mean yes I'm happy we're going too but, you're not ready, I know you're not by how you're reacting. I know how dangerous the formula is I wanted you to adapt bot get pregnant now and then maybe a few months into it die. God Anya, I'm cold but I'm not heartless!" He started pacing. Though he was raging tears rolled down his cheeks. "I love you but I didn't want a baby now. Next year or the year after maybe once you've adapted to the formula but not now. Anya I'm sorry but if I had have told you, and the formula didn't take to you if it just went through your body then you would have been heart broken. I didn't want to get your hopes up. I didn't want to get my hopes up. I just. . . I just wanted to make your life perfect, give you babies when you wanted them. I mean, what if my mother has caused you harm by over dosing you? What if oh god I don't know if I could live knowing the formula was the reason I lost you." He paced more then took her back in his arms. "I don't want to lose you because of this. Because I didn't want your hopes to get too high and my mother going behind my back and pouring more than tolerable levels of formula in yours. God it's not wonder you were in a rage." He pressed a kiss to her head. "I should've picked it up sooner. I am so sorry. I didn't want this for us. I didn't want you mad at me or pregnant. Not yet. Please. If you can find it in your heart to forgive me please do it. But I will understand if you don't. I just don't want to lose you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:05 pm
Anya pulled herself away from Conrad before taking a few steps back. She kept a stone face as she looked away from Conrad, crossing her arms, "Nonetheless, you went behind my back. One drop or ten thousand, you were apart of it. I'll forgive you. I will seek you out later, husband."

Without saying another word, Anya left the room and went back to her lady's room. Troy should've left already to tell Oscar what had happened. Anya wanted time to herself. With a child in her womb taunting her that she couldn't trust anyone around her, she certainly felt like Oscar when he was almost trapped into marrying Emma. Her hands went to her stomach. She would give anything to see him once more.

She swiftly entered her lady's room and crawled back into the bed. Exhaustion filled her as she closed her eyes to sleep during the day.

Oscar balled his fist. Troy backed away as Oscar gave a grave look. The full moon was slowly rising, reminding him of the cold look Anya used to give him. Oscar stood from his throne as he walked passed Troy, "I don't care if Conrad wants to see me or not. I will not allow that type of behavior and will insist that the marriage be annulled."

"I'm not so sure Anya is willing to leave," Troy kept up with Oscar as the two left the cave.

"I don't care," Oscar turned and growled, "At least here she can eat without fear of being poisoned."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:20 pm
Conrad opened his mouth. But she'd already left. Yes, he'd hurt her. He'd hurt her badly. He left the room too and to his throne room. "Wow dad you really know how to piss people off don't you?" Emma purred wiping the animal blood off her chin.
"Not now Emma." Conrad roared. "Jason. Let the Elders of the countries know my mother is blood hunted. If she enters any country she is to be killed on sight." Emma rolled her eyes.
"Wow. So you're both avoiding the issue? No wonder Oscar hates you."
"Out of the Throne Emma." Conrad growled.
"I'll leave the throne when you and Anya talk like civilized Adults and work out your problems." She flicked her hand at some guards who went off to find Anya, Once brought to the throne room she gestured for them both to be lock in the War room. "And don't come out and until you've talked, screamed and hurled abuse and threats at each other like a Normal married couple. I will not tolerate the fact that You're both tip toeing over the fact that you're acting like children. And your being stupid dad."
"Emma."
"Shut up Marcus! Anya has rights and we can't go around pretending that Conrad knows them now talk to each other!" Emma's dark purple eyes stared them both down. "Once you've sorted out your differences then I'll let you out."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:30 pm
"Ladies," Anya stated, getting irritated that everyone keeps disturbing her sleep.

Her ladies fluttered to the cage, only to fail at opening it. Anya glared at Emma before saying, "Does this have anything to concern yourself with? Why don't you go fix your own marriage and stay out of mine?"

She then turned to Conrad, anger still boiling in her veins. The last thing Anya wanted was to discuss this matter further with anyone. Let alone Emma of all people. Anya sat on the ground and leaned her head against the side before falling fast asleep. Regardless of where she was, she was so tired from the night's events.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:52 pm
Emma smirked a little. "That's it Anya let it out. You keep in the baby hormones you might kill someone. Gods know I want too. . . " She just sat there watching them. Conrad on the other hand was just sitting in the corner rubbing his temples. "Emma this doesn't concern you-"
"Oh boo hoo Dad get over yourself." Emma growled. "Oh and Anya, the only reason why I am here is because Liam wants be to make peace with you so no I will not stay out of yours." She folded her arms over her chest. "And for the record my marriage is fine now thank you very much. Not that you care Little miss moody." She growled eyes turning blue. She frowned a little. "I'm sorry jellyfish mumma's okay now stop kicking me."
"Emma come on if you don't put on the sundress Liam will get mad that people are able to see you in your panties~" Marcus whined. Emma sighed and grabbed the sun dress. Though wearing clothes repulsed her at that moment.
she liked walking around in her underwear. "Yes, Emma put on the dress." Conrad barked.
"Aw daddy's brooding~" Emma teased.
"Emma stop being annoying." Marcus growled at her. Emma just sat at the door with a pout now wearing a red sundress.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:06 pm
Anya woke in the late daylight as she realized she was still in the damn cage. She looked over to see Conrad was sleeping close to her. The others were sleeping nearby in makeshift beds. This was getting in infuriating. Anya slipped her hand through the bars, and crushing the lock with ease. Did they think that a simple cage could keep her? She had killed countless werewolves and yet a simple cage could actually lock her down? 'I think not,' Anya thought to herself as she left the sleeping bodies.

She entered the mainhall to drink something when she came face to face with Oscar. Her eyes widened as did her smile, "You..!"

"C'mon, we don't have time," Oscar approached her, "I heard the news. If you leave with me, i'll help raise the child like my own."

"N-no," Anya stopped as she kept her hands in his, "Stay here with me. I have no one here to talk with and you're gone. Please, stay. Emma lives with Liam now and you won't have to see her when you don't want to. You still have the castle nearby if you don't want to see anyone. Just please..i'm begging you. I have to have you here with me or I might lose my mind."

"Then leave with me," Oscar got down on his knees in front of her, "Leave with me and never return. You will be Queen still, you will have everything you want, and you can trust anyone without regret."

"I'm married, Oscar," Anya got on her knees as well to be at eye level with him, "I love my husband no matter how stupid and inconsiderate he can be, it's because of who he is that makes me love him still. I am hurt because of him but I still love him. I could never leave Conrad...I'm sorry, Oscar. But it's either you stay or leave. I will remain here."

Oscar was dismayed. He sighed before looking back at Troy, "Have my people prepare the nearby castle. I don't care what Conrad says, I'm staying close by to keep my eyes on you."

Anya hugged Oscar tightly as tears streamed down her cheeks, "That makes me happier."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:23 pm
Marcus walked by with a stretched over his shoulders. "Hi Oscar, You might want to get out of the way." He stated simply. "I had to break Emma's legs so she wouldn't suck out your soul and hump you at once. And to be honest she's only here to make a mends with you Anya."
"Alpha~" Jess's voice called from the dungeon.
"I'm coming break her arms if you have too!" Marcus raced off with a boyish smile. When they returned Emma was tied up to the stretcher. "Quickly quickly!" Marcus hissed rushing passed them. Emma's eyes were a wild kind of ice blue thrashing against the chains. "You can't do this!" Emma roared. "He's mine! Mine I tell you!!!" She howled her broken legs flailing about.

Conrad left the dungeon with a vacant look. He gave Oscar a wave and just kept walking. He had slowly healing scars on his chest. He looked like he had been mauled by a wolf.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:36 pm
"Tell me again why you stay here?" Oscar looked at Anya, "Did you lose your mind too?"

"I'm close," Anya gave a small smile, then gave a concerned look to Conrad after he passed, "There's not much to discuss with him. Whether or not we're ready, i'm pregnant and that's that."

"Has he even crowned you Queen yet?" Oscar asked as he had them stand.

"No," Anya shook her head as she looked to the ground, "I want my child to be a legitimate Prince or Princess if i'm Queen or not."

"I wouldn't trust a baby around Emma, I'm scared to see how she'll handle her own," Oscar commented dryly, then poked Anya's stomach, "You're pregnant around the same time as her. Maybe the babys' will share a birthday."

"My child won't act like Emma if that's what you're insinuating," Anya stated sharply as she noticed her ladies hovering around her, "Well, King Oscar, care to entertain my ladies? It seems that my husband took a beating by his current child."

Oscar followed Anya's ladies while Anya followed Conrad until she caught up with him. She called out to him before stopping a few feet from him, "You're upset with me, I know it."

She took a huff of a breath before loosely crossing her arms, "I already said I forgave you, i'm still pregnant so we have to deal with this. I really don't want to continue this argument when there's no way of stopping this. We're going to be parents to a natural made child whether we're ready or not. And even if you have to fake it, you have to be loving and happy that this child is here. I know I won't fake it. This child is apart of you, and will be my first born, so I'll love this child with all my heart no matter what."

Anya then took a step forward and touched the back of Conrad, "And i'm scared, too. I've never been a parent before and I don't know what to do. That's why i'm counting on you to be here with me all the way so we can do this together."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:52 pm
Conrad smiled softly at Anya. "It's not that." He said cupping her cheek. "I told Emma what happened and well. . . the rest is pretty self explanatory." He tried to smile but shuddered with pain. "She said if I did that to her best friend again she'd eat me." His legs gave out and he sat on the floor with a heavy sigh. "Though I'm happy you've forgiven me." He tugged her into his arms. "I know you don't feel like being touched but after the beating I got from Emma I kinda need it. Just, for a moment pretend I am not such a horrible person and let me hug you a little please?" He asked his blood flooded eyes healing up quickly.

Marcus threw Emma on the ground between the manor and the Castle. "Emma you will calm yourself now!" Marcus bellowed eyes gold.
"My father hurt Anya I will not calm down!" Emma's ice blue yes never faltered.
"Don't you dare Emma!" Marcus growled already shifting to look taller. "Yield to my will Emma." Marcus growled. Jess however took a different approach.
"Sweetie, it's okay to be mad at your father, how about you and me go for a run hm?" Emma's eyes turned to Jess and she nodded.
"Fine." She said simply and turned a hand to her belly.
"That's a good girl." Jess purred. Emma sighed. "How about Marcus goes and asks Anya if she'll come see you? Would you like that?"
"Stop it." Emma growled. "I'm not a child. Just stop at run-" Emma paused mid sentence eyes wide.
"Emma?" Jess asked frowning. "Are you okay?"
"Ems?" Marcus went to her touching her shoulder. She fell like a house of cards trying to gasp for breath her body shaking a little. "Oh my god! Emma, Emma calm down it's okay." Jess soothed rolling her on her side trying to keep her airways clear. She shared a look with Marcus. He looked confused. "Emma? Emma can you hear me?" Jess asked. "Open your eyes sweetie! Come on. . . Dammit! Marcus don't just sit there gapping get Liam!" Jess had already begun CPR. "Go!" Her grey eyes looked hard. Marcus nodded pounding dirt to get to Liam fast as possible.
"Emma, Emma stay with me! It'll be okay, no don't you dare!" Jess scolded as blood pooled beneath Emma. "Emma stay with me! That's my good girl." Emma took a sudden breath but didn't open her eyes. Jess tore off Emma's sun dress and pressed it hard on her back. "Ssh, it's okay. Ssh~ Oh Liam where are you?" Jess hissed lowly. This was scaring her. Then she gasped. She had blood at her father's. If it was spiked. . . "Oh Liam hurry she needs clean blood." Jess resolved to cut Liam. With Emma bleeding like this she'd latch onto his scent and use his blood to purge her body clean.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:36 pm
"I know she knew about it," Anya spoke softly as she gave Conrad a simple hug before pulling away, "She and I discussed it in the tower. As for her reaction now, there's no reason to over-react."

She took a small breath before looking away from Conrad, "I think we should be acting more like a King and his wife rather than the couple we've been so far. Getting locked in a cage, us fighting at every turn, this is not what your people want to see. They want to see a stable family, a quiet woman married to the King and their King going about his work, only to check on his wife and daughter every so often."

Anya placed a hand on her belly, "In all honesty, the quiet time would be good for my new condition. It'd give us a chance to get a breath from each other and prepare for this new life I'm bringing into the world."

Liam woke as soon as Jess ran into the room. For one day...for one simple day he'd like it if Emma wouldn't go off the deep end on some sort. He got out of the bed, followed Jess to the scene to see Emma on the floor bleeding. Whatever was going on, he'd question this later. He held out his arm, "Alright, take what you need."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:51 pm
Emma took slow deep breaths scenting her mate close. He laid over her and ignoring his wrist went straight for the neck. Slow deep draws not taking much just enough to purge out the abhorrent chemical in her body. "All I wanted to was to make peace with Anya." Emma whined when she let go of Liam's neck licking the wound closed so it wouldn't scar. "I drank some blood and well. . . the rest is self explanatory."
"She went into a hormonal rage so I had to break her legs." Marcus stated bluntly.

Conrad sighed a tiny bit. "Yes, but you know I'm going to spoil you right? For one, Oscar can stay here if he'd like. You can see him whenever you want and. . . I was going to surprise you tomorrow and have little ceremony and name you queen." He muttered the last bit cutely. "I had all these plans that I wanted to talk with you about but, that woman ruined them. . . I ruined them and don't worry Contessa will no longer interfere." He smiled without pain. "I just need your advice on something too. . . if you're up too it that is."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:03 pm
"And what advice would that be?" Anya asked, she wanted time to herself more than anything, but the thought of a ceremony for her being crowned Queen was delightful.

She had waited for that moment since she and Conrad began courting. Though it was greedy for her to want it so much, she had lived for so long knowing what it means to work hard that the remaining part of her life would be lavished now that she would be Queen. Anya couldn't hide the smile on her face. She may not have that much power to her name, but at least she would bask in the title.

"Well it's obvious now that making peace with her isn't going to work," Liam commented, then turned to Marcus, "Since you broke her legs, put them in a cast or something. And next time, how about instead of breaking my mate, you actually do something useful and keep her out of trouble."

Liam was at his limit with Marcus anyway. He didn't care that he abandoned his first pack to make a new one with Emma, he didn't care that Emma seemed happier in a different pack, but he was starting to get seriously pissed that Marcus thought he had the right to lay a single hand on Emma.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:26 pm
"All right then, next time I'll just let her eat her Father how about that?!" Marcus growled. "If I didn't break her legs her father would be a corpse and Emma and emotional wreck would you want that?"
"Um guys I don't think-"
"Shut up Jess." Marcus growled.
"But I think you should-"
"Enough!" His body shuddered.
"EMMA'S RUN AWAY!!!" Jess growled. "You idiot!" She hissed kicking him in the hip watching him crumble. "How about I let her eat you!? Hey Liam would you like it if I killed this annoying little git?!" Jess growled. "Yes, You're helping her but talking like she's not here is insulting! And seriously, she doesn't need a cast, with her healing they're probably all good now."

Emma sat on the roof of her father's house watching them all fight. She had cried for a little while but then reset her legs. "I nearly killed my dad. . . Oh god he must hate me. What's wrong with me?" She growled stalking the roof. "Oh I know what's wrong with you." She added imitating Oscar. "You're a selfish spoilt whore that's what you are." She pushed out her chest.
"Yeah? Well you only say that because you're upset I didn't choose you~" Emma growled at herself. "nyah nyah nyah~" She growled in a strange face getting out all her angst. Running helped her nausea not her anger. "My god this is annoying! It's like ever since I met these people I've lost myself! What am I doing?" She sighed and rubbed her temples.

Conrad smiled and helped Anya put on her feet. "Well, now that things are calming down, sort of. . . I was wondering if you would help me write up a treaty with Oscar, And if you'd help organize your crowning. We could sign the treaty after you are crowned my Queen?" He wanted to touch her but he wasn't sure if it was a good idea still scenting that she was pissed at him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:48 pm
"That would be Oscar's job and your job," Anya fixed herself up, "I can only sit in and give advice to both of you, but I can't write it up. Instead, talk with Oscar about it, set a meeting and i'll join."

She could see Conrad wanted things to settle back down to what they were. Anya gave a small curtsy to Conrad before turning, "I'll be with my ladies this evening, my kind. There's much to do for tomorrow's ceremony."

Anya left the room to head to the room where her ladies were discussing a few things with Oscar. It was quite obvious they were throwing themselves in his way, possibly hoping for a future marriage. Oscar's eyes lit up when he saw Anya walk in the room, approaching her eagerly, "Well? What did he say?"

"He takes the blame," Anya mentioned, causing Oscar to tense, "But you should talk to him. Technically he's your brother-in-law now. You ought to at least not be mad."

"He's made you a prisoner of his house, his daughter makes a mockery of you, and plants an unwanted seed inside you? I'm sorry if I don't welcome him with open arms as willingly as you'd like me to," Oscar stated disdainfully, "Quite frankly, you should become Queen, knock Conrad out of power, and just be a lone monarch."

"Emma would take the throne. And besides, I have no desire to rule a race on my own," Anya shrugged, "In any case, help me plan my ceremony with my ladies."

"Why is it with every hardship she's the first to run off..." Liam growled before turning away, "I have work to do. Her pack can get her."

Liam rubbed the throbbing headache in his head. Yes, he loved Emma, but he hated having to treat her like a child. Maybe he rushed into this marriage too quickly before looking at all that he was getting. The lycan went to his pack, noticing their watchful gaze on him. Even he had started to notice he was less cheerful anymore.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games