Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Dueling Club ~ [[Open 2059-2060]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:03 pm
User Image

________________________

Felix had to drum up the courage to be here but the whole dueling with magic intrigued him. He peeked into the room to see some older students. Oh... was he was too young? "Uh...Hello?" He said entering the room. "I was wondering if I can join, I don't think I'll be very good starting out." He asked trying to look more confident. He wasn't too skilled yet but that was too be expected. He was doing good with class though. Hopefully, he could join and learn more

Felix Geary of House Hufflepuff

________________________

null

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:42 am
User Image

( PurebloodSecond Year HufflepuffChaser ) xx

Янчтнм ιѕ α dαиcεя, ιт'ѕ α ѕσυl'ѕ cσмραиισи,
                                                        Pεσρlε ƒεεl ιт ενεячωнεяε!
                                                        Lιƒт чσυя нαиdѕ αиd νσιcεѕ, ƒяεε чσυя мιиd αиd jσιи υѕ-
                                                        Yσυ cαи ƒεεl ιт ιи тнε αιя
                                                        Oн σн, ιт'ѕ α ραѕѕισи, σн σн, чσυ cαи ƒεεl ιт чεαн!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lucien was usually a pacifistic diplomat, but that didn't mean he won't be missing the opportunity to apply for the Dueling Club. It kind of started because he figured that Faina's also taking this club, so why not take the opportunity? Also, it was just for fun, but he was certain there were a few people who were cynical enough to use this club for different reason so...couldn't blame them. He entered the courtyard and smiled when he easily saw his Russian friend, "Surprised, Fai?" he jokingly asked, sounding a bit of a jokester. But then, he was trying to encourage Faina to loosen herself at least once since for him, it was as if she never was, and he wasn't actually that much of a jokester.

Lucien Markov of House Hufflepuff

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yσυ cαи ρυт ѕσмε jσч υρσи мч ƒαcε, ѕυиѕнιиε ιи αи εмρтч ρlαcε
                                                        Tαкε мε тσσ, тυяи тσ αиd вαвε I'll мαкε чσυ ѕтαч
                                                        Oн I cαи εαѕε чσυ σƒ чσυя ραιи, ƒεεl чσυ gινε мε lσνε αgαιи
                                                        Яσυиd αиd яσυиd ωε gσ, εαcн тιмε I нεαя чσυ ѕαч:
                                                        "Tнιѕ ιѕ тнε янчтнм σƒ тнε иιgнт!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2039-40xx
                                                        wнere - Courtyardxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Faina
                                                        xxxxxx

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:00 am
You got me running, going out of my mind
You got me thinking that I'm wasting my time
Don't bring me down
I'll tell you once more before I get off the floor
Don't bring me down

DANIEL
JAMES
SHEPARD

second year │ halfblood │ gryffindor

DJ really wasn't into team sports like Quidditch, so Dueling Club was probably the next best thing. Even if he really had no clue about dueling. Oh well, maybe one of the twins would show up and he could grill them about it. He did recognize one girl from his year, a Ravenclaw named... Carrie? Ciara? No, Kyra? Kiery! That was it. "They better do a lot of demonstrating, because I have no clue what I'm doing," he told her, and then added belatedly, "I'm DJ, I'm in Gryffindor."

Daniel Shepard of House Gryffindor

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

You wanna stay out with your fancy friends
I'm telling you, it's got to be the end
Don't bring me down
I'll tell you once more before I get off the floor
Don't bring me down

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:11 am

( HalfbloodThird Year GryffindorTech Geek ) xx

Love, ɢιммe love, ɢιммe love-
                                                        I doɴ'т ɴeed ιт, вυт I'll тαĸe wнαт I wαɴт ғroм yoυr нeαrт
                                                        Aɴd I'll ĸeep ιт ιɴ α вαɢ, ιɴ α вoх- Pυт αɴ X oɴ тнe ғloor
                                                        Gιммe мore, ɢιммe мore, ɢιммe мore
                                                        Sнυт υp αɴd ѕιɴɢ ιт wιтн мe! Froм мαll ѕecυrιтy, тo every eɴeмy
                                                        We're oɴ yoυr properтy ѕтαɴdιɴɢ ιɴ V ғorмαтιoɴ!

Ibarra thankfully didn't play Quidditch because otherwise he wouldn't be thinking about joining more clubs and besides, there's. Too. Many. Reserves. In. The. Team. So, why would he bother joining in an overcrowded boat? The only people who would persist in that kind of boat were those obnoxious housemates he could count on. Sure, he loved his house because boredom was minimal, but he swore the house have their own group of glory-seekers and the pabidas. But oh well, at least there were a few good ones: like Drew, Rhett, Galen (sometimes), and... well...

Well, there was Madoc, too. Barry considered him a friend of some sort since the Welsh dude made an effort to talk to him talk when they were first years, albeit grumpily. The best word he could describe himself to Madoc was that he tolerated him, and would surely consider him a friend more if Mad wasn't being... well, moody. Or Broody. Same thing. "Hey Madoc," Barry positively saluted, while also trying not to look obnoxious, "So... been here before? This is my first time joining here," In all honesty, Barry was here to let off some steam and an excuse to train himself on how to hex Jim's eyes out. He couldn't stand his subtle attitude. It was subtle, sure, but Barry was no fool and it was obvious that Jim probably wanted to get rid of him. Geez, so this was how Telenovela Soap Opera were created: it was always the in-laws who ended up being "villains".

Ibarra Bautista of House Gryffindor

Leт'ѕ вlow αɴ αrтery, Eαт plαѕтιc ѕυrɢery!
                                                        Keep yoυr αpoloɢy, ɢιve υѕ мore deтoɴαтιoɴ
                                                        Oн, leт мe тell yoυ 'вoυт тнe ѕαd мαɴ
                                                        Sнυт υp αɴd leт мe ѕee yoυr jαzz нαɴdѕ
                                                        Reмeмвer wнeɴ yoυ were α мαdмαɴ- тнoυɢнт yoυ wαѕ Bαтмαɴ
                                                        Aɴd нιт тнe pαrтy wιтн α ɢαѕ cαɴ; Kιѕѕ мe yoυ αɴιмαl!

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2039-40xx
                                                        wнere - Courtyardxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Madoc
                                                        xxxxxx

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:49 am
User Image
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft
SlytherinThird YearThirteen Years OldSingle

As more people showed up for the club, Faina relaxed a bit, seeing there would be others with a similar skill set as she. What surprised her was when she heard Lucien's voice. She couldn't help but smile and chuckle when he asked her if she was surprised by his being there. "Da, a bit..." she confessed, her shoulders relaxing a bit as she spoke. "Fancying a bit of practice for Madam Cohen's class, are you?" she asked, as she was genuinely curious why Lucien was here, and cheered by his presence.

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

User Image
                  "Precious and fragile things, need special handling
                  My God what have we done to you?

We always try to share, the tenderest of care
                  Now look what we have put you through

Things get damaged, things get broken
                  I thought we'd manage, but words left unspoken
                  Left us so brittle, there was so little left to give "

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:54 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

SEVENTHxYEARxxxxxxSLYTHERINxPREFECTxxxxxxBEATER
                                                      HEADxGIRL

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

To Rey's surprise (and delight), people were eager to join the club this year and there were many new faces in this meeting. She smiled as they all handed in their forms (and it wasn't hard to tell that her mood was brighter in proportion to how many forms she received). She pushed away from the wall she was leaning against, making her way towards Kimberly and Candace when they arrived. It wasn't easy deciding who to pick to lead the club after she graduated, but Rey knew Kimberly; she might be temperamental but she was passionate and hardworking and Rey knew she could be trusted to do a good job.

"Hello," she greeted the two girls as she approached them. "Sorry to break in and I apologise for the short notice, but I was hoping to nominate you as the next captain of the club, Kimberly, I think you'll do a pretty good job. What do you think?"

Having taken care of that, Rey returned to her spot, skimming over the applications as she received them. She raised her eyebrows at the sight of a first year in the meeting but smiled at him apologetically. "I'm sorry, but this club is only for second years and above so you won't be able to participate." She did empathise though, she remembered how disappointed she'd been when she heard she had to wait until her second year to join. "However, you can still stay and watch if you'd like as long as you stay in the sidelines and out of the way. You might even pick up some tips for next year."

When it was time to start the meeting, Rey whistled loudly to gain people's attention, waiting for everyone to calm down before starting speak. "Welcome to the first meeting of the dueling club for this year. To all the new students, my name is Reyna Whyte and I am the captain of this club. Before we begin, I want to go over the rules of this club. As this is a dueling club, there will be no brawling or physical fights allowed. We're here to learn how to duel with our wands, not learn how to throw punches." She paused to make sure everyone got that before continuing. "Next, no spells that can cause serious trauma or damage is allowed. We're here to have fun and learn and I don't want anyone seriously hurt. You might want to use the flashiest or most powerful spells you know, but they're not usually the best choice. Use your spells smartly and do not attempt anything that might seriously hurt yourself or those around you." She looked around at them all. "As captain, you'll have to follow my instructions and anyone disobeying and breaking the rules will be dealt with accordingly, and if any harm comes upon a fellow member because you didn't listen, your head of house will be notified and you will be sent to the headmaster immediately. This is the final warning." Her tone left no room to argue and it was obvious how serious Rey was about this.

Staying silent for a moment to let it all sink in, Rey then grinned. "With that being said, it's time to begin the fun part. I've set up some targets along the wall and as a quick warmup, we'll spend the first ten minutes trying to aim spells at the centre from the line," she waved at the set up behind her. "After that, you'll pair up with someone from your year or close to your year to duel with. For the new students, I'll demonstrate how to begin a duel and after that, I'll supervise. Don't be afraid to ask questions and have fun."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxthe courtyardxxxxxw i t hxxclub members
                                                          f e e l i n gxxhappyxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

murruelecreuset

Kungfudemoness

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:03 am
User Image

________________________

Felix had expected not to be allowed to actully duel. "That's ok. I figured I was still to young but thanks for letting me watch. " Felix said. To be honest he had been expecting to get kicked out or told to leave. Staying and watching would be fun. Even if it be next school year to join for real. While he did dislike when someone got hit but it was fixed quickly enough

________________________

Ooc: just a quick response

oyehh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:06 am
Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
I know exactly what to do with you!
Hufflepuff!

Orphan Sisters for Life
Seventh Years

Location : Courtyard (Dueling Club)
                                                  With : Each other, Club members...

Kimberly felt weird being leader of the dueling club. Honestly, she was certain she wouldn’t be leader of anything. With the rate she was going it didn’t seem all that likely. Though, here she was with forms and a quill in hand. It didn’t seem believable and yet it kind of was. Candace had reminded her several times about it being so. As if she needed that kind of reassurance. Luckily her Hufflepuff girlfriend was with her as she waited for the rest of the members of the dueling club.

“They’ll show soon. I put fliers up everywhere.” Candace told Kimberly brightly as she leaned up against one of the courtyards walls. “I know. We both did.” She replied. Not that the club needed much advertising. After all, who didn’t want to join the dueling club. It was probably one of the most popular aside from the music club of course. “So, how does it feel to be leader of something?” Candy asked curiously. “Um… I assume like how it feels for you?” Kim answered back with a question of her own. “I suppose it would. But I’m pretty sure everyone feels it differently.” That might be true. “Let me get back to you once I actually start being the leader.” Only time would tell how things would go.

[size=12][url=(PROFILE LINK)](CHARACTER'S NAME)[/url][/size] [b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House [color=(FIREBRICK/ DARKBLUE/ DARKGOLDENROD/ GREEN)] (CHARACTER'S HOUSE) [/color][/size][/b]

Candace Mackenzie of House Hufflepuff

Candace ~ Status : Last Year... Theme ~ Attire
                                                  Kimberly ~ Status : Feeling weird to be in charge Theme ~ Attire

OOC: - - -

Aren't you quite outspoken?
                                                  In spite of that, you are still a loyal person,
                                                  One who seeks order.
                                                  I see you doing well in...
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:32 am
User Image

________________________

Felix was nervous and eager. He hoped he could join the deuling club this year. He understood the reason last year. He was smaller. Well he wasnt much taller now. But now he was at least old enough. He remembered where the room was at and saw two older girls. One was a house mate of his the other was Slytherin. Um, hi....I was here last year but I was too young...Am I good to join with being a second year?" Felix said awkwardly. He hoped Eddie would join him. He be a lot more comfortable if Eddie was here. Though he should really try to know more people. He didn't want to make Eddie tired of him.

________________________

Julian Galaksylph

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:32 pm
User Image User Image
Faina Patrovna xxxxxxxxxxxxx Katya Patrovna
Slytherin Fourth Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Hufflepuff First Year

"I'm not comfortable with this," Katya was saying as she and Faina were walking toward the courtyard where the Dueling Club met. "I'm not sure I could shoot spells off at anybody, and I know I couldn't point my wand at you." Faina laid her hand upon her younger sister's shoulder and gave it an affectionate squeeze. "And nobody expects you to, Kotenok. Besides you won't be allowed to participate since you're only a First Year and don't know enough yet to be able to do anything. However, you should be allowed to watch, as long as you stay out of the way. It'll be a good way to learn a few things, and make some friends."

The idea of making friends seemed to mollify Katya's misgivings, and she couldn't help needling her sister with, "You're just hoping Lucien shows up, aren't you?" in a little sing-song tone. Faina shrugged, admitted, "Well, da, there's that too," and they both started chuckling.

When they entered the courtyard, Katya was impressed as she saw that two Seventh Year students seemed to be running things, and there was another older student from her House there already present. "Hello," said Faina to those present, as she started filling out a form. "Hope we have a good turn out this year. I'm sure you'll do well as Captain, Kimberly."

Faina Patrovna of House Slytherin

With wide blue eyes, Katya looked around at all of the older students assembled there, as Faina passed a quill and a form for her to fill out. With a slight smile, she asked, "It's okay if I watch, right?"

Katya Patrovna of House Hufflepuff

murruelecreuset

Kungfudemoness

OOC: Having editing issues, sorry >.>

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:16 am
User Image

________________________

Felix saw another older girl and a first year he remembered from sorting. She seemed shy or scared. Felix could relate to that. "They let me watch last year. It was fun." Felix said with a nervous but reassuring smile. Even Eddie encouraged him to branch out. Perhaps thos club could help with that. Though he did hope others his year came. He be terribly out matched with the seventh years. It be like taking down a fortress with water gun.

________________________

[quoter"Graydon Ironshield"]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:54 am
User Image

( PurebloodThird Year HufflepuffChaser ) xx

I turn the music up, I got my records on
                                                        From underneath the rubble sing a rebel song
                                                        Don't want to see another generation drop
                                                        I'd rather be a comma than a full stop
                                                        Maybe I'm in the black, maybe I'm on my knees
                                                        Maybe I'm in the gap between the two trapezes

Lucien walked into the courtyard, his cedar wand safely kept in his jacket pocket. He normally was a diplomat, but the dueling club kind of grew to him so here he was. And he was certain he could still handle it; if he could bear with bludger coming at him he could most likely handle a tickling charm. He smiled at the couple Candace and Kimberly as he took the form and wrote down the info they needed. Then, he happen to saw the Patrovna sister hanging out with a meek-looking Hufflepuff boy. Lucien was slightly familiar with the boy, but he was strangely quiet. But nevertheless, as he approached the group, he waved at the sisters and the preteen boy. "Hi Fai, hi Katya. Tis grand to see you lot here," then he immediately turned to the brunet boy, "And hello! I'm Lucien. Hufflepuff. Welcome back to the club!" And of course, he never fail to remember that this boy was present last year, watching and all.

Lucien Markov of House Hufflepuff

But my heart is beating and my pulses start
                                                        Cathedrals in my heart
                                                        As we saw oh this light I swear
                                                        You'll emerge blinking into, to tell me it's alright
                                                        As we soar walls, every siren is a symphony
                                                        And every tear's a waterfall

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        (( OPEN FOR INTERACTION ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2040-41xx
                                                        wнere - Courtyardxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Katya, Faina, and Felix
                                                        xxxxxx

kungfudemoness

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 4:38 pm
User Image
Faina Patrovna
Slytherin PrefectFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingle
Dueling Club Captain

Faina walked out to the courtyard, bringing along with her the things she needed for get the business of running the Dueling Club. She'd been flattered when Kimberly asked her to take over the club after her graduation, and now she was determined to make a good show of it. Thankfully, she had the sterling examples of the previous captains to draw upon here. She put flyers up around the school, including in each of the common rooms, letting folks know when the club met, and she made the point of making certain the knowledge that though First Year students would not be allowed to participate they were welcome to come watch the proceedings.

The Fifth Year started setting up a series of targets at the edge of the courtyard, so folks could practice their aim, as well as small table with a cup filled with self-inking quills and a stack of forms to be filled out.

(CHARACTER'S NAME) of House (CHARACTER'S HOUSE)

Faina couldn't coax her little sister into joining the Club this term, as their experience over the summer made her skittish about doing anything connected with shooting spells at others. However, the little Second Year accompanied her today to offer moral support, as Faina was unsure what kind of attendance she'd get this year. Katya sat down and watched as her sister got the area set up for her inaugural meeting.

OOC:
Username

User Image
                      "And you ask me what I want this year
                      And I try to make this kind and clear
                      Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days
                      Cuz I don't need boxes wrapped in strings
                      And desire and love and empty things
                      Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days."

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:51 pm
User Image
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn - Team Beater & Captain
Fifth Year Gryffindor Prefect

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 15 years old...

Gabby headed down to the courtyard for the dueling club. She knew Faina was the captain now since Kimberly graduated. The Slytherin hadn’t always been high on her list but she came not to mind the girl. After all they were in the same year. Besides she was there for the club and the girl hadn’t done anything to her. Walking into the open area, Gabby noted Katya on the side. “Hey Faina, Katya not participating this year?” She asked as she grabbed a form. Last year she recalled the girl coming to watch at a first year. She could join now. Only it didn’t look like that was happening. Gabby wasn’t about to pry for the details after all it was none of her business.

Gabriella Stanford of House Gryffindor

User Image Status: Curious
                                                  Company: Faina

OOC: ---

Graydon Ironshield

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 2:18 am
User Image

( PurebloodSecond Year HufflepuffReserve Seeker ) xx

Tαĸe тнe pαιɴ
                                                        Mαĸe ιт вιllвoαrd вιɢ αɴd ѕwαllow ιт ғor мe
                                                        Tιмe cαpѕυle ғor тнe ғυтυre
                                                        Trυѕт мe, тнαт'ѕ wнαт I wιll вe
                                                        Oн, тнe тнιɴɢѕ тнαт yoυ do ιɴ тнe ɴαмe oғ wнαт yoυ love
                                                        Yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн, yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн

Esmeralda knew that she shouldn't have come here, given that she wasn't in-tune with her composure than she used to. But she also knew that being in the Fencing club, a club that probably required more self-control, wasn't a good idea for her either. She'll reenter that soon, depending on her mood. At least she still wanted to go to Music Club, Mera wouldn't know what to do if she hadn't.

Now, she was probably going to assume that people here— especially those who read the Daily Prophet— would assume why she was bloody here. They'd probably say "Oh, her family's already been through something! I wouldn't blame her wanting to know how to duel!" Mera wasn't even here to "prepare for the worst" since the worst already happened and ended (Good riddance, Uncle Jasper). She was here to blow off some steam, because she was still bloody angry at her family right now. That being said... "I'm just here to pick a new hobby." Mera told the Club Captain as she handed the application, and her tone was... unexpectedly sharp and tight. Mera normally spoke softy and quietly, so this was quite uncalled for. "That's one good reason for me to join, right?" She was aware that she was talking to a prefect and of course, Katya's sister, but she was not in the mood to accept any form of "coddling" from anyone.

Esmeralda Mortemer of House Hufflepuff

I love тнe world
                                                        Bυт I jυѕт doɴ'т love тнe wαy ιт мαĸeѕ мe ғeel
                                                        Goт α ғew мore ғαĸe ғrιeɴdѕ
                                                        Aɴd ιт'ѕ ɢeттιɴɢ нαrd тo ĸɴow wнαт'ѕ reαl
                                                        Aɴd ιғ deαтн ιѕ тнe lαѕт αppoιɴтмeɴт
                                                        Tнeɴ we're αll jυѕт ѕιттιɴɢ ιɴ тнe wαιтιɴɢ rooм
                                                        I αм jυѕт α нυмαɴ тryιɴɢ тo αvoιd мy cerтαιɴ dooм

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2041-42xx
                                                        wнere - Courtyardxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Club member
                                                        xxxxxx

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash