Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked over when he heard the Asgardians moving. Watching them stand, he looked to Loki curiously. The smile meant he was alright, which was nice to know. Reaching out to touch his arm as he came over, he froze at the words. “What?” he asked quickly, looking to Loki with a bit of alarm. “Now? I don’t know what to say……what am I supposed to do? I don’t do the whole meet the parents thing….” He whispered quickly, clearly not wanting to speak with Frigga at the moment. He had no idea what to do or say. This was the one person who could possibly take Loki away from him and he was caught completely off guard.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:46 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony reached for him when he approached. However the man froze at his words he frowned. "I believe now. Tony calm, my mother is not going to harm you. You do not have to be prepared for her, I think she prefers it that way. You just have to be yourself and she will see what I love about you I am sure." Loki assured. He was sure his mother would see what he loved about Tony quickly and would accept him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned at Loki’s words, shifting uncomfortably. He had never done the whole meet the family thing and situations that were completely unknown to him were his least favorite thing in the world. He prided himself on being prepared, on being knowledgeable and being able to get people’s attention through his grasp on a situation. Other than Thor, the only family he’d met of anyone he was close to was Rhodey’s little brother and Happy’s cousin. Pepper’s family was dead or not in contact with her, and his other serious relationship in college hadn’t lasted long enough to think of family. Jaw tightening slightly as he glanced at Frigga, he gave a soft huff. “Yeah, you aren’t the one meeting the mother, who just so happens to be an ancient queen from another planet who could easily chop my head off with a sword or do something strange to me with magic.” He muttered. He was sure that he would be much happier about this if he had a respectable suit on at the very least. Sure, Asgard didn’t recognize power suits, but Tony had dealt with many daunting business partners in them, and it would give him some sort of confidence.

Frigga gave Loki a moment to talk to Tony and she looked to Thor and questioned him softly on how he was doing and on if Jane would be available to meet after she was done with Tony. When she felt like she’d given them enough time, she slowly moved over, stopping several feet away, but focusing her whole attention on the couple.

Looking over to see Frigga closer, Tony jumped slightly, cursed and then grudgingly took a step closer, but not closing the distance much. He started to raise his hand as if to shake hers, thought better of it and ran it through his hair instead. “Hi….” He finally said, not at all knowing how to greet or treat her. All he knew was that he certainly wasn’t about to bow.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:46 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt bad for putting Tony in the situation but he had not expected his mother to show up. "I am sorry Tony but I promise you it will be alright. She would not hurt yoy because she knows it would hurt me. She knew about Angroboda but never came to visit me knowing the danger it would put us in." Loki informed the genius hoping that would soothe the mans nerves a bit. He was aware of his mother moving close once she had pulled all the information from Thor that she wanted. The blond had informed her that he would seek out his love and ask for her to meet his mother once she had finished speaking with Tony. Resting a comforting hand on Tony's back as he stepped forward to greet Frigga. "Mother this is Tony Stark." Loki introduced hoping that would start the conversation off on a proper footing.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:46 am
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga arched a thin brow at Tony’s actions when she came closer. Glancing at Loki, she finally looked over Tony again. “Your reputation precedes you Mr. Stark.” She said slowly. “Even just looking in on this planet without Thor or Loki’s stories, one can find stories and images about you all over the place.” She said slowly.

Tony shifted under the queen’s gaze, wondering how angry Loki would be if he just turned and left right there. “Her words made him still though, a small frown pulling at his lips. “Humans have a tendency to stick their noses in the business of others……and they love bothering people with money and power.” He said quickly.

Frigga smirked slightly. “you truly don’t humble yourself often do you?” she asked lightly.

Tony simply crossed his arms at that and gave her an appraising look of his own. “Why should I when what I say is true?” he shot back, on the defensive even as Frigga only seemed to grow amused.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:43 am
MDaylus

Loki didn't know how to take his mother's words to Tony. He was surprised to learn that stories about Tony appeared all over the realm instead of just where the man lived. Vaguely he wondered how many of those stories had been about the two of them recently. Listening to Tony explanation he could only agree that many humans that wanted the story had been quite aggressive so far. He wondered if he should say something to his mother about it when Tony assured her it was true but thought better of it when he saw the amused look on her face.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shifted slightly when he saw the amused glint in her eye. It was much like Loki when he was trying to be sneaky about something. What was she up to?

Frigga shook her head slightly, sensing that the two were beginning to become suspicious. “So I assume that you will also admit to being in numerous relationships, many at the same time?” she asked, eyes glued on Tony. “And do you intend to continue such practices while courting my son?” she continued.

Tony stiffened slightly at Frigga’s words. Thinking for a moment, he finally shrugged. “I’ve slept around in my time, yes. But I don’t really see how that should affect anything. If you have seen our relationship, then you know I’m completely focused on Loki at the moment. And cheating on him really wouldn’t be intelligent on my part as he could kill me if I want, and probably in ways I couldn’t imagine and Thor has already thought about smashing me to bits over this. I disrespect Loki and I am certain that one of them will make my life very short, or very unpleasant.” He said quickly. If he ever wanted to end this relationship, he would end it, and not try to sneak around.

Frigga gave a small frown at the fact that Tony had such a quick excuse, but then he was probably like Loki, had thought of all possibilities the moment he made the decision. “And you intend to make Loki happy, in any way you can in this relationship?” she asked. “Knowing that Loki is much older…..and may want and need things that you aren’t prepared for or have thought about?” she asked, watching him intently now. Loki had already been in a serious relationship, had had children and raised them, for a time at least and he had yearned for a family in some form ever since, even if he hid it.

Tony shifted, looking down at her questions. “I will do my best to make him happy.” He said. He could promise that he would do everything Loki asked, be prepared for what he wanted, but he would try to make him happy.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:56 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned at his mother when she asked Tony about his last relationships. The god didn't like to hear about them, almost as much as Tony didn't like to hear about his own. He also did not like that his mother was asking questions he knew she already knew the answer to, he did not see where she was going with this line of questioning but he still was not ready to interrupt and find out. Listening to Tony's answers helped abate some of his irritation, knowing that the man was completely focused on him. "That is not the only reason why you are focused on me, right?" the god questioned softly when Tony went on to list that he wouldn't hurt him because either Thor or himself would make his life painful. Looking back to his mother as she continued her line of questioning he could see the slight frown on her face. She was right that there were things Loki wanted that he wasn't sure Tony could handle, much of it involved children. He would never ask more than he thought Tony would give however and his mother knew that. Looking back to Tony and seeing the man's gaze hit the floor caused Loki to feel guilty. He had not expected his mother's such invasive questioning nor asking of what the man would give to him. He was happy that Tony would do his best to make him happy and that would be all he asked. "As will I." he murmured to the man.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony glanced at Loki when he questioned him, stepping closer to his side in an effort to comfort him some. “Of course not.” He whispered to the god. This was why he didn’t like talking about relationships out loud….it always made someone upset with him. Hearing Loki’s words, he smiled thinly. Turning toward Loki and ignoring Frigga for the moment, he reached up to cup his cheek. “I love you Lo…..and I would do anything for you.” He whispered, stroking his cheek as he leaned up and pecked his lips. He really would do anything. Even if Loki wanted a family or something, he would do what he could to provide him with what he needed, even if he could personally handle it.

Frigga watched the two closely, saw how they interacted and reacted. When Tony pointedy looked away from her, she saw the affection in his eyes and smiled. That was what she’d been looking for. It was a look she recognized from other successful relationships. Taking a breath, she relaxed, not exuding such a regal persona any longer, just amusement. “You two are quite the pair aren’t you?’ she asked lightly. “I wonder how people will survive with the two of you teaming up to get in trouble.” She continued. Taking a slow breath, she smiled at Tony. “I’m glad you and Loki found each other. And I look forward to seeing how your relationship grows.” She said gently.

Tony looked to Frigga again when she spoke, not moving from Loki. Her words caught him off-guard though. SO she’d been trying to make them uncomfortable then? Sneaky woman….of course Loki had needed to learn from somewhere.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:17 pm
MDaylus

Loki knew he was being foolish when Tony glanced at him when he questioned if the man didn't hurt him for the mere sake that he knew Thor and himself would destroy him. Hearing the man assure him that was not the only reason Tony was with him brought the god relief along with Tony stepping closer. Allowing the questioning to continue until his next words he smiled when he saw Tony do the same. Leaning into the hand against his cheek exactly as he would normally, he didn't feel self-conscious around his mother. "As would I for you." Loki assured softly after the kiss he received. Starting when his mother spoke again he looked back to her confused before smiling at her words. "Would you expect anything less, I need someone whom I can seek trouble with." Loki laughed. He wasn't surprised that his mother had been being tricky to get whatever info she wanted from Tony. "You approve then mother?" Loki questioned. "You will not tell the All father?" he questioned even though he knew the answer.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:41 am
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga nodded slightly at Loki’s question. “I approve. I have some concerns still, but I think the two of you will be able to come to an agreement over them when the time comes.” She said lightly. She wasn’t going to burden them with problems she saw before they were ready to handle them. She had a feeling that taking problems and working them out when the time was right would be a great exercise for the pair’s relationship. “And I will not tell Odin….but I cannot keep him from finding out, if he doesn’t know already. I will give what support I can when the time comes, but you must be prepared for that, it is inevitable….especially as time wears on.” She said slowly. “but listen to me closely. What I have told you today could help you when he finally does confront you…..but it must be used logically, not thrown at him in anger. Do you understand Loki? If he comes to you angry, and you toss around information in spite….I do not think things will go well. But if you and Tony can keep a level head against his anger…..you might very well win him over.” She advised, meeting both of their eyes calmly.

Tony wrapped an arm around Loki’s waist as Frigga spoke, making himself comfortable against the god’s side as his test or whatever it had been seemed to be over. When she grew more intense however, he listened closely. Could she know something they still hadn’t been told? “You sound as if there is something more you’d like to tell us.” He said quickly.

Frigga took a breath as Tony spoke and frowned sadly. “There are many things that I would like to tell you both….and to tell Thor as well…..but I have been forbidden with some….and with others I have seen that it would be wisest for you to find out in some other fashion than by me.” She admitted. She had limited foresight, often seeing vague situations and images that would eventually come to pass.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:12 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't even react when Frigga said that she approved although she had concerns. He knew far to well about her ability to see things in the future. Smiling as he heard that she would not tell Odin he nodded knowing the All father would find out eventually and that she would give support where she could. Hearing her tell him not to let his anger take hold when Odin finally did come for him or Tony was hard to swallow especially not being able to throw everything he had learned in the man's face. "I understand mother." he assured grasping Tony's hand from the arm that had wrapped around him. He knew he would need the man to help him not rise with Odin's temper. "What can you tell us mother?" Loki questioned when Frigga spoke in riddles about things she could not tell them.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga considered Tony and Loki for a long moment after her son questioned her. She rarely ever told what she knew outright, knowing that things had to go about their own course, without her interference. Finally, she began to speak, but she didn’t seem too pleased about revealing anything. “Tony….I would not travel and speak carelessly outside of your homes for the next few weeks…..and I would keep friends close at hand. Loki…..be prepared for another decision…..one that you may not find initially pleasing….but be patient with your decision, in the end….I believe you will like the results.” She said before pausing, looking away for a moment in thought before continuing. “And you should both look to the islands and oceans of this world for a time….I think much will come from them that will impact you both.” She said. Looking back to them, she shook her head. “I cannot tell you more…..I shouldn’t have told you that. Now I must go find Thor and this Jane of his. I wish to meet her before Odin takes notice of my absence and comes looking for me.” She smiled. Coming over, she kissed Loki’s cheek and hugged him. “You are doing well my dear…..I believe you have found where you belong finally.” She murmured, framing his face for a moment and smiling at him. Looking to Tony, she arched a brow and looked over him with a small smirk. “and you treat Loki well, yes?” she said. Leaning close to him, she whispered softly. “Because if you hurt him, Loki and Thor will be the least of your problems.” She murmured, smiling smugly at him before walking away and heading for the door to the stairs.

Tony frowned in confusion at Frigga’s words, not really understanding what was going on. Tilting his head at her words to him, he made a face. That didn’t sound pleasant….But before he could ask, she was saying her goodbyes. Stiffening as she leaned over to him, he looked at her sharply at her words, a little freaked out. So three psycho gods to deal with if he screwed up. Wonderful. Grumbling to himself as she left, he shook his head. “Your family is crazy……” he muttered to Loki.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:53 pm
MDaylus

Loki was a bit surprised by his mother, although he had asked he had not expected an answer. Or he had expected her to tell him that he would see in due time. Hearing the warning she gave Tony made Loki anxious and more determined to finish the magical projects he had going including the bond. Then she turned to him telling him to be patient with a decision he would soon make and that left him quite perplexed. However nothing was more confusing than when she told them both to look upon Midgard's own oceans and islands. He never wished for his mother's gift more than in moments like these. He wanted desperately to know what she had seen to know what she meant but he knew she couldn't and wouldn't say more and nodded as she said she would find Thor and Jane. Returning the embrace when his mother hugged him and kissed his cheek. "I believe so too." Loki smiled when Frigga said that she believed that he had found where he belonged. He continued to smile even chuckle a bit when she turned to Tony and threatened him much like Thor had. When she left to find Thor and Tony called his family crazy Loki broke into laughter. "I suppose they are but they are my family." Loki sighed. He felt more light hearted than he had in days, weeks and maybe even years, it felt good.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony heard Loki’s chuckle, but his laughter surprised him. Looking to Loki as he laughed, he gave a fond little smile, but wiped it away a moment after it appeared to return to his pouting. “Glad you’re enjoying the threats on my life.” He sniffed, though he was clearly just being dramatic at this point. Wrapping his arms around Loki, he hid his face against the god’s chest, taking in his scent and relaxing now that they were alone again. “I’m not doing that again. The whole surprise parent meeting…..Odin or some other relative I don’t know of pops up and I’m leaving the room or cussing them out.” He muttered. That had honestly been the most stressful thing he’d done in weeks. In his opinion at least.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games