Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:59 am
Francis finished his job quickly, seeing how he had done so many times before; usually for himself. He somehow felt someone behind him and turned quickly. "Lucy..!" A little shocked at first, it seemed he too was still shaken up. But he noticed her expression, that look in her eyes that she was trying to hide but failed miserably. She always wore her heart on her sleeve. "Darleeng.. Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:07 am
Lucia reached behind her and unzipped her dress letting it fall at her feet she wore a strapless bra for the dress. That and her panties were hello kitty. A recurring theme. "Si," She replied moving to him taking a hand and putting it too her freshly cleaned and moisturized face. "Ti amo." She whispered looking at him. Her eyes shining. They glowed dully as she added in her altered tone. "I'm keeping most of her shock and hysteria suppressed. If I don't she'll bring down the school. I think it would be best if she remains unaware that I am doing this. She needs to stay together, for your sake as well as her own. Both of you are important to me. I don't want to see either of you hurt." Lucia shook her head and quickly put in a little scented oil in the bath with a smile. "Heart therapy?" She asked her eyes back to normal.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:40 am
Francis blinked once, twice, thrice. If she was still that unstable, who knows what she'll do when she's attacked again? "Yes, ma cherie, all zhe 'eart therapy your leetle 'eart desires.~" He quickly hid how shaken up he was by walking by her, patting her rear and walking off to undress. "Sexy leetle zhing you.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:50 am
Lucia giggled softly shrugging off the rest of her clothes and slipped into the bath waiting for Francis to return so she could snuggle and listen to his heart. She wanted to follow him around like a lost puppy but felt that would crowd him. She wanted him with her all the time. She could tell the accident had him rattled too. Probably more than she could make out with just his eyes. She knew he was worried she'd lose control. But with him. . . she'd never lose it.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:56 am
Francis unclothed almost robotically. The movements he was so accustomed to seemed so hard to do now. Eventually, though, all his clothes were gone and he walked back to Lucy and slid into the bath with her. "Ready for some 'eart therapy by France, mon amour~?" Being without her anywhere made him feel.. empty. That's why he had rushed to be with her once again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:07 am
Lucia moved right into his arms her head on his chest ear over his heart and held him close starting to purr. She knew what calmed him so picked a song she knew would calm him. Something soft and sweet and lovey dovey. Her hands moved on him gentle stroking motions also with the intention to soothe him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:11 pm
Francis sighed in relief, letting her voice soothe him down into the water and her form fitting in with his own even better. He listened in silence, stroking her hair softly, trying to match her calming methods with his own.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:26 pm
Lucia blushed and hugged Francis a little tighter. His heart therapy was helping her so much, and his touch. . . She felt so calm, so at ease. She never ever wanted to leave his embrace. She heard her grandparents return and begin making she and Francis dinner and smiled. She'd let her grandparents look after them. While she and her love healed together. There was a kick at the door that made Luce tense a little.

"Hi, uh I'm Seamus," A thickly accented man said. "I've brought Lucia all her homework. Is there any Choir stuff she'd like me too take to the practice until she's strong enough to attend herself?"

"Oh~ Yes you must be the Scottish boy that likes it when she throws him about~!" Her grandmother's voice purred. "Um. . . Oh here it is~! Her Choir book. I don't know what's in it. But maybe that'll help. Thanks, we'll let her know you stopped by." The door clicked shut.

"Mi ammore, did my grandpa give you Nona's engagement ring?" Lucia asked smiling against his arm.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:35 pm
Francis blushed lightly and looked away, hiding his expression. "N-Non.. Not zat I know of. You might 'ave to ask 'im, ma cher. Zis entire night before now ees a blur to me." And that was partially true. He didn't remember if her grandfather mentioned what this ring was that he had, but it was back in his drawer now.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:41 pm
Lucia nodded and just hugged him a little tighter. Her hands still rubbing soft and soothing like. "Well, I have something I want to give you, when we're done with the bath." She smiled softly. "But not yet. I want to stay in your arms a little longer. Like this." She'd made a bracelet when she was little, attached charms on it and kept it one colour. Her parents had asked her why she made it if she was never going to wear it and Luce had replied: "Because it's not for me mama, it's for my future husband." She was only six when she said that. Her mother and father thought it cute. And even though they'd not lived to see her show interest in France, fall in love with him, give her body to him, she knew they were smiling down on them, that in spirit they'd be there. All the time.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:56 pm
Francis smiled, thinking it would be something extremely meaningful to her. "I 'ave something to geeve you too, darleeng.~ But we 'ave all night, so I zhink I can keep you 'ere a beet longer." Was he really ready to propose to her? After only a week? Or was he just wanting to have a physical reminder for them both that she would belong to him for eternity. What would his father have said to him, had he seen this? "You're just goeeng to get 'er pregnant." Yes, those would be his exact words. "You're goeeng to ruin 'er life and yours." But he wasn't his father. He was his own man and he was going to propose to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:03 pm
Lucia smiled softly and nodded snuggling happily. She had no life if she wasn't with him. She didn't realize how much she missed him, needed him, wanted him, how much she realized her life was incomplete without him in it. She needed him in her life, forever. "I love you so much Francis." She whispered. She knew too, it was only a week, but England had explained that once a glowing Gentry had bonded with her mate, things would happen faster than it did for humans and normal Gentry. That the world seemed to only start to revolve once they'd bonded. And he was right. Her life, her world only started once France was in it. And she couldn't think of anyone else she wanted in her life. But him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:12 pm
Francis smiled at her, noticing how unexplainably attached she was to this sorry work of a man. It had always been sex. That's all girls ever wanted. Not this one. He would remain in her life, no matter the cost. "I love you too, Lucy." He kissed her forehead, entirely satisfied now in the life the two held together.

Then a brisk knock on the door woke him up from his serenity. It was her grandparents, asking if they maybe wanted to get out now and actually eat something for a change. "Well, darleeng, I'll leave zhis one up to you."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:16 pm
Luce jumped a little and grumbled. Then her stomach protested loudly and she sighed. "Okay. I guess we could get up for some food." She purred and kissed him softly. "But I want to give you the thing before that. Okay?" She asked smiling up at him. She loved him so much. "Can I has more Heart Therapy before bed tonight though?" She asked. "I can give you more music therapy if you want too. I. . . I like hearing that your heart beats for me. Mine beats for you." She put his hand over her heart so he could feel it. If he ever got sick or he was upset she'd give him heart therapy. Maybe he'd like it as much as she did.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:20 pm
"You can 'ave all zhe 'eart therapy you desire, ma cher." Francis blushed lightly as his hand was placed, knowing that her heart belonged to him as well. He was resenting having to leave this peaceful setting, but knew that it had to be done sooner or later.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games