Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
You know you've seen too much Naruto when... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowSpayd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:21 pm
Lol, yeahh... I try to run like a ninja ALOTT! lol it feels cool tho!lol  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:45 pm
Norua
-You have actually worn a Hitai-ate to school. (headband)

-You know all of the hand signs, and practice them one a regular basis.

-You actually believe you are from a certain village, and work hard everyday to please your hokage/kazekage/whatever kage you got.

-While you were bored in school, you took a black sharpie and started drawing curse marks up your arms.

-You constantly have the curse mark by your neck, and you redraw it everyday.

-You start using kakashi's excuses for being late whenever you yourself are late to something.

-You want weights like rock lee's so you can get stronger faster. YOSH! heart

*takes notes* That's brilliant!! I really want to try them out...especially the curse mark one biggrin  

dazzle dazzle dazzle

Kexita

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:13 pm
Ace9009
Norua

-You actually believe you are from a certain village, and work hard everyday to please your hokage/kazekage/whatever kage you got.

-While you were bored in school, you took a black sharpie and started drawing curse marks up your arms.

-You start using kakashi's excuses for being late whenever you yourself are late to something.

"-You want weights like rock lee's so you can get stronger faster. YOSH! heart " HAAHA!! LMAO!! I'm doin that.. xp So far Im at 35 pounds! Beleive me, its hard lol. try running a lap with em on!

UWAH?! O_O you mean those actually exist? Where do you get them?! you must tell me!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:37 pm
when you have an ongoing obsession with Ramen and u think about getting drunk to fight better >_<  

liquidbear

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:51 pm
you start dreaming your one of the people in naruto  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:29 pm
YKYANFW...you feel like you want to use Sennen Goroshi on someone when they're being an a**.

Or it could be any other simple taijutsu technique...that doesn't require you to break your back. >_>;.

Lady Okori

XxMurder in WonderlandxX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:26 pm
when you try to do jutsus

when you try to run up a tree

when you ninja run until you succeed(which i did!! cool )

when you have a dream of getting into a real ninja fight and using chakra and eveything

going up to your parents and asking if theres any missions that you can get money for (aka chores)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:21 pm
When you go on Ebay to buy shurikens, kunai knives, and any other ninjaesque weapons. (Like the million that ten-ten hides in her scrolls.)  

Cloud__Z

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:58 pm
when every time you walk around a freakin corner you swear to god you can here sakura screaming sasuke-kun no matter what time it is  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:42 am
Yay, for reviving dead threads!  

What the Pho

Terra9

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:04 pm
When you think jumping from brnch to flimsy branch will be easy  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:41 pm
Kexita

Ok, I have to admit that i have done all of those except for the curse mark on my neck that is the only one i have not done sweatdrop  

Kai Hyuga

learnian

Shadowy Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:58 pm
I know when it happens, because when you are not watching and when you are you radomly yell out," Get the hell away from 'insert favourite Naruto character here'." e.g. "Get the hell away from Gaara!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:03 am
When the sales for ramen go up. xD  

Ryoko Ametsuchi

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:31 pm
When you use Shikamaru's thinking stance to help you concentrate and focus better.

When you focus all your 'chakra' into your feet before going for a run, or racing someone.

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff