Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:49 pm
"Far!" The thing quacked again, causing some to scowl at nothing it seemed. "It's him, my arch-nemesis from years ago. I regret the day I snatched him out of the woods, big mistake." He groaned. "Farfetch'd!" Out of nowhere, a duck Pokemon jumped down from the ceiling above Sub and bonked him on the head with its leek, quickly fleeing towards the kitchen after hitting Sub. "Darkrai damn you! Get back here you unholy creature! I shall consume your flesh with glee!" Sub shouted as he gave chase to the bird.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:02 pm
"A farfetch'd" Kasumi observed "It certainly does seem to have an abundance of personality"

"So, boss, I guess it's mission on, capture the rampaging bird Pokemon" Ren answered

The duo headed to the kitchen.  

Kasumi of Vientown

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:17 pm
Once Sub entered the kitchen his greatest fear was realized. "Oh my Arceus..." He said softly to himself as he saw several Farfetch'd in the kitchen, all swarm towards him, trampling him as they stampeded out of the kitchen and into various parts of the HQ. Their leader, a Farfetch'd with a very large leek, the one Sub feared earlier, taunts Sub by shaking its butt at him before fleeing. "Get those ducks!"

Quote:
Mission: Thanksnaging.

The Farfetch'd Sub planned to cook for Thanksgiving years ago has come back for revenge and it brought other Farfetch'd planned to be cooked today. Catch them! Write up your grabbing of them in a single post or many in the HQ, just grab them!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:19 pm
SubonicXP
"Far!" The thing quacked again, causing some to scowl at nothing it seemed. "It's him, my arch-nemesis from years ago. I regret the day I snatched him out of the woods, big mistake." He groaned. "Farfetch'd!" Out of nowhere, a duck Pokemon jumped down from the ceiling above Sub and bonked him on the head with its leek, quickly fleeing towards the kitchen after hitting Sub. "Darkrai damn you! Get back here you unholy creature! I shall consume your flesh with glee!" Sub shouted as he gave chase to the bird.
"You took a Farfetch'd out of the woods? Maybe he doesn't want to be eaten," Amaranth spoke up, taking off after Sub, "I didn't even know you had one... or an army of them."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Kasumi of Vientown rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Kasumi of Vientown

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:47 pm
"Shieldon, I choose you" Ren called out "Use Icebeam"

"Cranidos, you too." Kasumi called out her Cranidos "Use Head Smash" they both targeted the largest of the Farfetched that seemed to be either the leader or the second-in-command, but certainly not some grunt.

The Farfetch'd dodged the Head Smash, but was struck by the icebeam and it's wings were partially frozen

"Faaaaaarrrrrrrrrr...Farfetch'd!" the bird said in anger.

"Use Head Smash once more" Kasumi ordered.

"Use one more Icebeam" Ren ordered, and their Pokemon went to work. This time both hits connected, and the Farfetch'd looked like it was in poor shape.

Kasumi looked at Ren.

"Go for it" Ren told her, and she grabbed a Pokeball and threw it at the Farfetch'd, and it was drawn inside.

(wiggle)
(wiggle)
(wiggle)
(wiggle)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:03 pm
Kasumi of Vientown
"Shieldon, I choose you" Ren called out "Use Icebeam"

"Cranidos, you too." Kasumi called out her Cranidos "Use Head Smash" they both targeted the largest of the Farfetched that seemed to be either the leader or the second-in-command, but certainly not some grunt.

The Farfetch'd dodged the Head Smash, but was struck by the icebeam and it's wings were partially frozen

"Faaaaaarrrrrrrrrr...Farfetch'd!" the bird said in anger.

"Use Head Smash once more" Kasumi ordered.

"Use one more Icebeam" Ren ordered, and their Pokemon went to work. This time both hits connected, and the Farfetch'd looked like it was in poor shape.

Kasumi looked at Ren.

"Go for it" Ren told her, and she grabbed a Pokeball and threw it at the Farfetch'd, and it was drawn inside.

(wiggle)
(wiggle)
(wiggle)
(wiggle)

(Ding)

"I captured Farfetch'd! Kasumi declared with a grin as she picked up the new Pokeball.

"But we aren't done yet" Ren answered, pointing at a second farfetched "Icebeam!"

Kasumi nodded "Cranidos, use Head Smash again!"

Icebeam nearly missed, just barely clipping the farfetch'd on it's wing, but that still brought the farfetch'd to the ground where it was an easy target for Cranidos, which sent it flying into the wall.

"Icebeam once more!" Ren ordered.

"Faaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr" said the other Farfetch'd, before it seemingly disappeared, using acrobatics to repeatedly attack Cranidos, it was upset by the capture of its buddy and was fighting viciously.

"Cran...idos...." Kasumi's Pokemon said before succumbing to the onslaught and fainting.

"Cranidos, return Kasumi called it back.

"Icebeam once more!" Ren ordered "I know it's fast, but do your best"

"Don...ShieldOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN" Shieldon unleashed another icebeam, but it missed the fast farfetch'd and struck only a wall, which now started assaulting Shieldon as viciously as it had attacked Cranidos.

"Keep trying" Ren ordered, and his shieldon released three more icebeams which missed before the fourth one connected and sent farfetch'd flying into a wall "Finish with Thunderbolt" Ren ordered.

Shieldon unleashed the electrical attack, which struck farfetch'd and made it faint.

Ren recalled his shieldon and Kasumi recalled her Cranidos and waited to watch the others finish up.  

Kasumi of Vientown

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:22 pm
Tesei Utakata
Looking to Kaya as he spoke, Leslie saw that her question, although simple, had been something not truly considered before. Watching him as the thoughts raced through his head, Leslie began to form her own questions. Would she become a hybrid? If she did, what would her own reasons be? Would she be able to live with herself after all of this? Continuing her listening to Kaya, she found herself at least thinking the idea might be a good idea. "Well, ya never know. Could have worked out better with a different one." she quipped, looking to the man with a curious grin.

Looking around the main lobby, Reno began to wonder what new slice of hell was gonna appear today. Seeing Amaranth wander by, he began to follow her in an effort to find some source of entertainment.

Kaya shook his head with a small grin. "I would never question this choice. I feel as if anything else would have pushed me to a place I wouldn't want to go." He replied, mismatched eyes unseen behind the lenses of his helmet as a small glint of internal joy shone through in them. This helmet could give the hybrid a poker face no one could ever read if he learned to control those grins better. He cringed a few seconds later as the sounds of unholy squawking caught his attention, and apparently that of a certain blonde girl as Trishella dashed out of the kitchen at the sound, her Amaura's Heal Ball in hand along with Tweak's Moon Ball in the other.

"I heard something that sounded like lunch!" She exclaimed as she looked to Dee on her shoulder. "Sniff it out, boy. Find the lunch." She told the electric gerbil, who nodded and began to sniff at the air.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:29 pm
Looking to the new veritable flock of Farfetch'd that populated the Snagem Base, Reno gave a few twitches before reaching into his bag, pulling out a length of inch thick silk threading that he quickly fashioned into a lasso. Stalking into one of the rooms, one of the odd birds quickly shut the door and disabled the lock from the outside, trapping Reno inside before giving a cackle and flying off. Smashing into the door for a few moments, Reno gave a few shouts of determination before finally surrendering to his predicament and slumping over. Looking up, Reno saw he had ended up in one of the supply closets.

Leslie looked to the sudden rush by Trishella to find that strange noise maker, unsure whether to help or not in this case. "Certainly sounds interesting for you. I just wish it helped me with my choice." Leslie admitted, staring at the new hybrid's horn with a confused glare as she once again attempted to organize her thoughts.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:56 pm
Sub woke up the next day on the floor in the main area of HQ. As he rose to a sitting position he glanced around and saw that the room was littered with Farfetch'd feathers and the place was in general a mess with various pieces of furniture knocked out. As he looked towards the door to the kitchen his right eye twitched. An outline of a leek was carved into the door and he knew exactly who left it. "I'll get you one day, Shogun." Apparently that was the name of the Farfetch'd leader.

Trying to ignore the attack from last night, Sub got up to his feet and began to brush his dirty clothes off, pulling a couple of feathers out of his hair in the process. "I hate Thanksgiving..." He mumbled before walking off towards his room.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:32 pm
After a long and heated discussion with Rose, and some much-needed unwinding afterward, Chaos finally found his way back to Mt. Silver only to find the base there devoid of life. After a bout of shouting at nothing, a discussion with GRAY, a teleport to the Kalos Region, and a ride down a chair-elevator thing, Chaos manages to make his way to the new base.

"I can already tell I'mma hate this place," Chaos said with a scowl, feeling a bit nauseous after the ride down.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:02 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
After a long and heated discussion with Rose, and some much-needed unwinding afterward, Chaos finally found his way back to Mt. Silver only to find the base there devoid of life. After a bout of shouting at nothing, a discussion with GRAY, a teleport to the Kalos Region, and a ride down a chair-elevator thing, Chaos manages to make his way to the new base.

"I can already tell I'mma hate this place," Chaos said with a scowl, feeling a bit nauseous after the ride down.

"I see you made it with your lunch still in your gut, good job." GRAY said to Chaos as he greeted him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:09 pm
"Takes more than that, boltbrain," Chaos muttered, having finally given GRAY a nickname of his own, as was Chaos's way. "I'd ask you why the move to this sinkhole of a region was even necessary, but I'm guessing your better half would be the one with the answer," he added with a sneer.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:32 am
TerashiLeonGoken
"Takes more than that, boltbrain," Chaos muttered, having finally given GRAY a nickname of his own, as was Chaos's way. "I'd ask you why the move to this sinkhole of a region was even necessary, but I'm guessing your better half would be the one with the answer," he added with a sneer.

"Hey, I think Kalos is a lovely region." Sub said to Chaos as he entered the room just in time to hear that comment.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:30 pm
SubonicXP
TerashiLeonGoken

"Hey, I think Kalos is a lovely region." Sub said to Chaos as he entered the room just in time to hear that comment.
Chaos shrugged at Sub's comment. "Probably is. But until I see it for myself, I call it whatever I feel like calling it. I gotta get a feel for the new HQ first, though. Why'd you move us out here, anyway?"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games