Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Deep Kiss of Winter. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:20 am
Conrad smiled and stopped the movie and started it from the beginning. The movie was Aladdin. He knew this one had a few older themes that had been hidden. Especially in the first song in the movie too.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:32 am
((If you're referring to "One step ahead", that's the second song. The first one is "Arabian Nights", and I don't THINK it has any hidden themes . . . Aaaand now I wanna watch my Disney movies again. XD))

Alyson watched, eyes wide and ears perked, ready to catch these supposed 'adult themes' in this seemingly harmless children's cartoon. What she didn't expect was getting so caught up in the story that she had completely forgotten to search for such things. And by the end of the movie, all she could think about was the ridiculously catchy songs that were now stuck in her head, in particular, she was humming 'A Whole New World' as the credits played, and frowning whenever the pop singers who were doing a cover of that song didn't follow the way they had sung it in the movie. "Aladdin and Jasmine sung it better." she sulked, glaring at the credits as though she could somehow project her disappointment onto the two invisible people singing if she just stared hard enough at the screen.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:46 am
(( Yeah not Arabian nights. I mean the one where the main character was introduced XD ))

Conrad smiled softly and handed her an A4 sheet of paper listing all the hidden innuendoes in the movie. "Apparently Peter Pan is a bad one too. . . Though not as bad as some. There's recent animations like the Incredibles that hint strongly toward the wife thinking the husband is messing around with other women. It's tragic."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:29 pm
Alyson blinked. "They . . . they put infidelity in a children's cartoon?!" she asked, her incredulity causing her voice to raise in pitch to a squeak.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:29 am
Conrad nodded. "Don't believe me?" He asked with a smirk. "Would you like me to put that movie on? To prove me right?" He started on her feet again.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:33 am
Alyson gaped, stunned before she gathered herself and fixed Conrad with a suspicious glare. "You're bluffing. You've got to be. They couldn't have done something so . . . so . . . inappropriate in a children's movie!" she said, crossing her arms.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:14 am
Conrad stood up and got the movie called: The Incredibles and put it on. He turned and sat with her on the couch and put her legs over his and rubbed her calves. "Pay close attention."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:19 am
Alyson frowned and crossed her arms, watching the movie very seriously, even if she did giggle a bit at the genuinely funny moments, until . . . "No . . . No- what?! They did it! They actually put the concept of CHEATING into a KID'S MOVIE!" she ranted, a wind picking up and blowing her hair out as she got more and more outraged over the concept. In fact, she didn't even notice, but she was starting to float right off the couch as she ranted on.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:36 am
Conrad nodded and furrowed his brow. "Alyson. . . Hey. Calm down. You're floating." He reached out hoping to settle her and bring her back to the couch.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:39 am
Alyson blinked, looked down, and as abruptly as it had started, the wind cut off as she dropped back down to the couch, her eyes wide in mild panic. "I . . . I wasn't doing that. Not . . . not . . . consciously anyways . . ." she gaped, a bit unnerved that her powers had gotten away from her in such a way. She chuckled rather awkwardly. "M-maybe we should just . . . finish the movie?" she suggested, not really wanting to talk about the incident.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:10 am
Conrad smiled softly. "Sounds good to me. I hope you're finding this a little funny too though." He added with a small pout. "I don't see the humour but Ryan says they are very funny."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:22 am
Alyson raised an eyebrow. "Are you kidding? That teacher was hilarious!" she said, giggling a bit at the memory of the character. "You're just a stick in the mud." she teased lightly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:33 am
Conrad chuckled. "Yes I liked that too. What about the part about being toilet trained? Or something to that effect?" he asked. "Those poor kids. . .I don't rememberm uch about being a child."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:40 am
Alyson opened her mouth to make her retort before she realized . . . "Neither . . . neither do I . . ." she murmured. She slumped further down the couch. "I . . . I barely remember the days before my murder . . ." she whispered, not realizing how many memories she had lost until Conrad had brought such a thing to her attention.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:14 am
Conrad sighed. "Hmm. . .." He mused. "Well. . .That's okay. We can make new memories together."

"Okay!" Ryan's voice came from behind them. "I found a witch who can help!"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces