Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image
γ€Ž D a v e n x M c E n r o e 』
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

"I think it would be wise, I would no' mind a bairn, someday. But it is far too early for us to be concerned with." Daven said as he gently pressed a kiss to her forehead. "You intend to keep Clara from him? I don't know how well that will go. Has he finally agreed to caging at the compound? Seemed so smitten I didn't think he'd do such a thing." He laughed a bit and laid back on the pillow, arms behind his head, expression slowly turning serious, "It's a hard decision to make.", yet Sonja had agreed to be with him on it.

|| For soon we shall be triumphant

[ooc; Sweet Sonja...

β–ˆ β”‚β–Œβ”‚ β–Œβ‡¨ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ✰ β†˜β†˜β†˜

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:06 pm
Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja blushed darkly and sighed. "I do. He agrees with me and Clara. Yes he's smitten but he doesn't want to push her. He doesn't want to hurt her or their baby so you know. He'll put her needs first and let me take her somewhere safe until he knows if the beast won't go nuts." She explained getting a text from her mother. Unfortunately it wasn't helpful. Just a link to basic biology. Ugh sometimes her mother was air headed. "It is." She said frowning. "As much as I want to be here with you on that time, I'm worried about Clara and her baby. And how Kade will go on the full moon. . ."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:35 pm
β™«β™« Queen of Sound β™«β™«
β™«Clara Marie Desmondβ™«

User Image

β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„

Clara checked her messages when the phone buzzed and nodded as she dropped the robe and pulled on the bikini she’d chosen. She then moved to the closet picking out an outfit to cover the bathing suit and a beach bag to put beach towels and various items in. Setting the bag on the bed she sought out her favorite flip flops and put them on, before pulling on the outfit she’d chosen. When she was done she turned to Kade β€œ Do we need to stop by your place?” She asked β€œ Sonja’s already got it taken care of, not sure if she’s told Daven though” She said in reference to the full moon.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:49 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade smiled softly. "Yeah we'll go by mine so I can get somethings too." He said reaching out and taking her hand. "Good." He said. "Hopefully she's told him or he'll freak out when she traces away from him." He took in her appearance and smiled. "Let's go." He said smiling happy taking her to the car.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:01 pm

User Image

β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„

She picked up the beach bag and her purse as they left the house and headed out to the car. Handing him the keys she moved to the passenger side and climbed in, wanting to more or less just relax. β€œ I’m sure if she hasn’t yet, she will. She’s still got a day or two and it’d be fine if she wants to just come get me then flash me some place then go back to him. I’m ok with that” She said making herself comfortable in the seat. She reached into the dash and pulled out a set of sunglasses and slid them on.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:37 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade smiled and little and helped her into her seat and got into the drivers side after making sure her house was locked up. Then he got into the car and drove to his place grabbing a pair of swim shorts and a towel with a change of clothes then locked and alarmed his house and got back into the car with a grin. "She'll need to choose soon. If she's indecisive then Daven might just make her stay." He frowned. Okay he wasn't one hundred percent sure that would happen but he figured that it would.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:48 am

User Image

Clara nodded lightly reaching over to take the items he’d retrieved from his house and put them in the beach bag. β€œ Like I said if she really needs to be with him, she can trace me out of here a little early then come back for me the next morning. Not a big deal. β€œ She said as she looked up habitually at the blue sky, there weren’t any verkeners out, no it was day light, they wouldn’t want to risk being seen by humans, and since the last group hadn’t returned, there was no telling what they were going to do. Perhaps, moving away from here would be the safest choice. Verkener’s had known where to find her for decades because she’d refused to back down and give up her home, but now she had a child to protect and that took precedence over her pride.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:02 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade nodded. "True but it just depends on her. From what I've noticed she's not one to abandon a friend either. It just depends on what she wants to do." He said driving them up to the beach near where they had their first date and their first time together. Of course the last group hadn't returned. He'd slaughtered all the ones there. He'd protect her forever. He opened his window and smiled scenting the salt air. He knew humans would be there so he'd have to behave. But he was happy people would be around so they wouldn't get attacked. He'd make all the women there jealous of how wonderfully he treated Clara. Like she were a goddess.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:16 pm

User Image

Clara gave an agreeing nod as she watched the scenery passing by until they reached the beach. She climbed out of the car stretching as she did so. Her gaze moved to the many humans that were out on the beach, some of which were looking to her and Kade. She pulled the beach bag out of the car and put any valuables in the car and locked it. With that she looked to him and then motioned towards the beach. β€œ Lets go find you a place to change” She said.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:19 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade stopped her for a moment and pressed a soft kiss to her lips and gave her a hug. "There's a public toilet and shower over there." He said trying to be affectionate to her. "I'll go change there. Will you wait for me?" He asked taking his swim pants from the bag. He pulled her toward the building.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:22 pm
User Image

β†˜ xxxxWhere: Hotel, Las Vegas.xxxxWhom: Scarlettxxxx ↙

β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€ β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€

After being shoved into the bathroom the male sighed. Here he was trying to show how much he appreciated her tender loving care and what did he get? Shoved into the bathroom! Grumbling he turned on the hot water but paused long enough to sniff himself. Grimacing he stepped in scrubbing himself fiercely to remove the odor coating his skin. No wonder she didn't want anything to do with him right now. Too occupied with scrubbing away the smell of sweat and poison he was completely unaware that she had left and returned.

After a good twenty minutes he stepped out and dried off. Picking up a pair of clean designer jeans out of the dresser and a t-shirt before heading back into the bathroom to shave and make himself at least somewhat decent.

Moments later he heard the door to the room open and close. Too occupied shaving he finished that up and walked out to see Scarlett sitting on a bear and sucking on a rather naughty piece of candy. Just seeing her do that made his body burn in the best of ways.

Growling he stepped out into the room as the rain began to pour overhead. "Have yourself a small trip to the lobby did you?" He asked staring down at her. No doubt his fresh and clean scent was much more appealing then his poison induced sweaty one.

Samantha_Sinclair

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:23 pm

User Image

She gave a soft grin returning the hug and kiss. β€œ Yea I can wait for you. β€œ She said as she let him tug her towards the building. Clara let him go on his own to change and she watched the crowd of people, some moving into the water while others moved out of the water, an exchange back and forth. In the mean time she tried to decide where would be the perfect place for them to stake their little claim of beach.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:04 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade was changing into his swim trunks when he heard some guys gossiping about the cute blonde hottie outside waiting for some one. They exchanged jibes about who would go ask her out first. Kade realised it was his woman they were cooing over and stalked to the humans using all his height and stood over them. "Too late boys. She's mine." He said using his aura to intimidate them. "Go near her and I swear you won't be able to use your legs again." Then he bundled his stuff and headed out sticking close to her pressing a kiss to her hair. "I hope you didn't have to wait long leanen." He said keeping her at his side. "Remember, there are children here so we can't fool around." He added in a low whisper. No matter how much his beast wanted to claim her right there in front of all the humans. But he held back because: A. She'd kick him off, and B. it was against human law to publicly couple. So he'd be a good boy and just subtly paw her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:35 pm
User Image
γ€Ž D a v e n x M c E n r o e 』
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

"So you're to leave me again", Daven said on an exasperated sigh. "You know one of these days I'm not going to let you go." He wish it were so everytime she did. That he could just stop her somehow. It was a selfish thought but his female made him that way.

|| For soon we shall be triumphant

[ooc; Sweet Sonja...

β–ˆ β”‚β–Œβ”‚ β–Œβ‡¨ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ✰ β†˜β†˜β†˜

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:54 pm
Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja sighed and gave him a softly kiss. "I know honey." She said holding him close. "I'll be with you on a full moon. I promise." She said smiling softly and stroked his nose. "However, I'm not actually leaving you by choice." She frowned at his body language. "I plan to go talk to my mother about getting pregnant and making sure I don't get knocked up before we're ready." She added.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games