Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:46 pm

User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels
"Destiny is what you make it."

Deathling◈Agenda: Work ◈With: n/a ◈Warm/Driving

Alex got here by bus, which kept him from arriving with soaked clothes. He rushed inside and shook out his hair, grumbling under his breath and quickly clocking in. He was pissed! Who sends messages like that? Employing him does not entitle her to treating him any old way she pleased! Huffing, he got behind the reception desk and neatly pinned on his name tag, shivering slightly while he waited to warm up. People didn't usually go far in this weather, so if he was put on room duty he'd have his hands full. It wasn't like he was a bad employee, he wasn't caught and reported for flirting at all. Maybe once, since the married woman didn't exactly turn him away. That wasn't his fault, she was the one wearing the ring wasn't she? Oh no wait, she wasn't. But looky who got in trouble. Nevermind that he himself was wearing a wedding ring, he hadn't touched another woman -or man- since his engagement. He only flirted, even when invited to do more. Give him some credit for at least that, he had self control and decency where it really counts. Pouting, Alex pulled out a deck of cards and laid then out in the open faced drawer attacked to the underside of his desk, playing a game of solitaire with himself while waiting on someone to come to the desk.

User ImageLiving @: 1414 Doux
Spending funds: $946
Last Purchase: Food (-$53.00)
Lust: ◉◉◉◉
Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉

OOC:
Lady Illusia
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:02 am

User ImageUser Image
User ImageLillian&Sela+Jacket

Lillian pursed her lips like a fish as Sela pressed her small hands against her cheeks. The little girl giggled before giving the older woman a kiss on the lips. “Aww, thank you baby,” Lillian cooed with a smile before giving her another kiss. “Welcome mommy!” Sela replied as she spun around and wandered back over to her pile of crayons and coloring books. As she leaned back in her chair, the blonde ran a thoughtful hand along her jaw, not looking anywhere in particular. It was just a moment of two of zoning out before she was back in reality and letting her brain think once again. Fixing the collar on her shirt a little, making sure that it was covering as much of the bruise around her neck as possible, she adjusted herself in her seat a few times before getting up. She was feeling confined to her chair and it was starting to drive her crazy. “Sela, baby, wanna come with mommy and watch her work?” she asked as she strode over to the girl and slowly bent herself down to the girl’s level. In heels, she was even taller than Sela then she normally was.

Sela looked up, looked down at her things and looked up again, thinking hard about the choices she had. “I bet, by the time we’re done around the hotel, Jason will be here and we can all go eat lunch in the restaurant~” she purred, trying to tempt the little girl out of her office. It was for more reasons than just leaving her alone, she needed a bit of running around if she was going to handle the full moon once it came out. “Okay!” the girl exclaimed happily, jumping to her feet. Smiling down at her, Lillian pushed herself back up with a small groan and stretched out her arm. At least she didn’t have to worry about serious pain for another few hours. Sela took her hand and both girls walked out of the office and out into the lobby, after Lillian had grabbed her phone so she could keep notes on everything.

“Well, well...Look who finally decided to show up for work,” she taunted as she noticed her laziest employee sitting around playing cards. She really should punch him in the face again; but off the clock. No need for her to be getting canned on his account. The hand that had been grasping Sela’s let go as the girl hid behind her mother, holding onto her leg instead, while her other fled to her hip. “I hope it was actually you who clocked in the last three weeks, and you didn’t find some sucker to do it for you.”

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:38 am

User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels

Alex looked up at the passing body in the lobby area, seeing the blonde before glancing down at the bluenette with her. There was something...oddly familiar about that hair. He squinted for a few moments, snapping out of it to look at Lillian. "You're welcome. Don't call me in on another one of my off days again." He hummed, and checked what card was in his hand. Ace of diamonds. He sat it down in one pile, eyeing the kid again before resting his chin in his hand and going back to what he was doing. "Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays are my days off. Thought you should know, since you're the informed integral example of what an employee should be around here."

OOC:
Lady Illusia
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:50 am

User ImageUser Image

Lillian narrowed her gaze at him, though not in an annoyed, or even angry kind of way. It was one more of suspicion as she tried to figure out if that was a crack at her lack of attendance for the past few weeks. More than likely, it was. Pursing her lips, she sighed through her nose. Well, he got her on that one. Of course, she had told her boss that she would be gone so it wasn’t like she just left out of the blue. She just didn’t tell the other employees, but it wasn’t any of their business. “Noted,” she commented as she turned to leave. Taking a few long strides away from the front desk, she noticed her daughter wasn’t trailing behind her. “Sela, come on we got more things to do,” she called as she looked over to the girl. Her brow hitched in confusion.

Sela stood like a statue, staring up at this stranger with an expression that was slightly confused but mostly neutral. Her big eyes blinked as she stared him dead in the eye, even if he wasn’t looking at her. Something felt...weird about him. So weird in fact that it even made her hair stand on end. Finally, after a slight tilt of her head, she looked to what he was doing. She could barely see over the counter so she walked around to the employees side and stood beside him, grabbing onto the edge of the desk and resting her chin on her fingers. “What are you playing?” she asked as she continued to focus on the game he was playing.

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:10 am

User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels

Alex sniffed, still a little cold and wet. This uniform wasn't designed to combat weather changes. At least he looked good in these colors. Seeing the devil turn to leave, he frowned down at the kid left behind. What? He was a babe magnet, not a monkey trainer! The deathling watched her come around the desk, the toddler no taller than two feet. "Its called Solitaire. Your...aunty called you just now, you should listen when she calls." Assuming Lillian wasn't the mother, because, who would procreate with that thing? Either way, Sela, as she was called, should scram. He was still on the clock.

OOC:
Lady Illusia
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:23 am

User ImageUser Image

“I don’t have an aunt. She’s my mommy,” Sela giggled softly, finding what he said to be funny. Looking back down at what he was playing, she studied how his hands moved and the placement of the cards. It was like a matching game? “Soley-tear?” she sounded out, having never heard the word before. “What’s that?” The girl blinked back up at him curiously and then looked back down at the cards. So engrossed in trying to figure out this game, she had completely forgotten what he said about listening to her mommy, and the fact that her mother had even called for her.

Lillian waited patiently in her spot, knowing how curious her child was. She wanted to learn things and she wasn’t about to stop her, as long as Alex wasn’t teaching her anything dirty. That would be something to explain to Ty. In fact, she made sure to keep the rule with her own brother about not saying, or doing anything he would normally do in front of her. Each time he slipped up in front of her, Lillian would smack him upside the head. She didn’t so much mind it if she was the one doing it, but it was other people that she had the problem with. It wasn’t really a doubt standard, it was just she wanted her and Ty to be the ones to teach Sela about certain things before she went running off to learn them from strangers, or her pervert of a brother.

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:39 am

User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels

"Even more reason you should listen." Alex grumbled, pushing his copy of Ty's book further up on his desk so he could slide his cards out of reach. "Ask your mommy what solitaire is, she can explain it in a way you understand." Hint hint, whenever you want to come get your kid. He didn't have kids for a reason, nor did he want any. Why share Rylee's attention? Rubbing at his gold orbs, he tried to shoo her off without having to touch her. Alex then paused, snatching up his book and turning it over. Aha, that's what the hair reminded him of. He wondered if hers was dyed, unlike Ty's. Whoda thunk that wolf would date a chick plus one, he knew Ty disliked kids!

OOC:
Lady Illusia
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:51 am

User ImageUser Image

Sela watched him move the cards further away, causing her to lean further against the desk so she could see. Ignoring most of what he said, Sela jumped slightly when he suddenly jerked a book towards himself. “Hey! That’s my daddy’s book!” she exclaimed happily as she stuck her hand out and pointed to the name she saw on it. She remembered because she read his name on the book she had picked out from his office. Of course, she didn’t actually know his name, but she could read it easily enough. She knew enough to know that was how he spelled his name. Weird because his name was daddy. Oh well! “Daddy won’t let me read it. He said there were too many...grown up things in it,” she pouted slightly, huffing. “Do you know my daddy too?” How cool was it that so many people in this place knew who her daddy was?!

Lillian was amused by this situation in some weird way. It was obvious Alex didn’t like being around kids, and now she knew just how to agitate him if she ever wanted too. And the fact that Sela was actually socializing with someone made it all the better. It was usually so difficult to get her to even say ‘hi’ to kids her own age. Strolling back over at her own leisurely pace, she leaned up against the front desk with the most amused smirk on her face. “Better watch it Alex, I may just have you babysit if she gets anymore attached,” Lillian chuckled threateningly.

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:22 am

whiters4
User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels

Alex snorted, making double takes from the kid to the picture of Ty on the back of his book. "He must look like your daddy, Kid." He commented, setting the book down. He'd believe that after a DNA test. "I don't get paid nearly enough to babysit." He retorted simply, face frowning for a moment. He looked back at Sela, wondering how old she was. He wondered...But it would make sense why Ty left him. He kinda had been curious back then. Besides being a cheating b*****d, that is! "I didn't want to believe it, I feel bad for the guy." He thought aloud, cocking his head. "Guess that's why we never worked out. Thank God, because it would not have been worth this." Baby mama drama? Nope!

OOC: you remember Sela's not five, right?
Lady Illusia
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:55 am

User ImageUser Image

“Nooooooo,” she shook her head. “I’m a wolf just like him!” She was actually kind of proud of that statement, evident by the look on her face. “Sela!” Lillian hissed with a stern look. “That’s not something you go announcing to everyone.” Just what she needed, her daughter going around and telling everyone just how strange their family was. Lillian wanted Sela’s life to be as normal as possible, and it wouldn’t be if she started telling the wrong people what she was. The little girl shrunk back a little, dropping her gaze to look at the table as her mother scolded her briefly. A finger swiped along the surface of the desk timidly until a few passing seconds after she was done. As the book was set back on the desk, she jumped on her tip toes and quickly snatched it up to stare at the picture. “Daddy is amazing isn’t he, mommy?” she sighed happily as she glanced up at the blonde before looking back at the picture.

Lillian stiffened a bit, her ears going the slightest shade of red before snapping her neck in another direction. “Yeah I guess...He’s alright,” she mumbled with a shrug. Of course she thought he was amazing, but after everything that she had caused, she wasn’t about to say it out loud. She had tried to stop herself from even saying she loved him because she wasn’t good enough anymore to say it. Her gaze momentarily dropped to her feet. Good enough...Yeah, she certainly wasn’t even close to alright anymore. The pit of her stomach flipped causing her to suddenly feel nauseous. Just what she needed. Where the hell is Jason?! At least then she could shovel food into her mouth to prevent herself from feeling anything negative. Shaking it off, having completely overlooked Alex’s extra comments, she walked around the desk and grabbed Sela, hoisting her onto her hip. “Alright you, let’s leave Alex to actually get some work done,” she told the girl with a smile as she took the book from her hands and set it next to him. “Mommy has a copy at home that we can start reading together.” She had started reading it after getting out of the hospital and on her flight back home and she wouldn’t mind reading some parts of it to Sela. “But mommy, I wanna learn to play his game,” she whined as she dropped her head against Lillian’s shoulder and blinked her eyes tiredly. The blonde looked down at her and snorted softly. She must be a little tuckered out from the excitement this morning of seeing both her and Sinclair; plus the full moon.

Walking out from behind the desk, she turned slightly to Alex, “Sorry about bothering you.” Turning back around, she made her way towards the employee elevator to finish checking up on the rest of the staff.

OOC; Yeah. I wasn't sure if it was a picture or not, that's why I said she only remembered how the letters were arranged, not what they actually said. It was too late at night for me to ask sweatdrop
                                                                          whiters4
                                                                          [quote="Heiress Of Life]

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:31 pm

User Image
asonorenos

'Just because I love you, doesn't mean I have to set you free, right?'

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Jason finally pulled up to Saisons de Amour, hoping that he hadn't made anyone wait. Wait, why did Lillian invite him here anyway? Oh wait, doesn't she work here or something? She must've brought Sela with her then. He got out of his car, going over to the passenger side and unbuckling the bird toy, he ran into the establishment with the large plush in his hands since it was raining. The toy better not be ruined! Now, he was standing in the lobby of the hotel, damp, and holding a child's toy in his hand. Well, this is awkward. It's not like he can go looking around for them, what if they're in the employee only parts of the place? Jeez, it's fancy. He feels kinda out of place.

Finding a little bench to sit on, he sat and watched other people passed by. Maybe Lillian and Sela will walk by they'll notice him sitting here. He hopes they do soon, because some fancy people are walking by and giving him the strangest of looks. If he can't find them here, he'll go and try the restaurant and see if he can find them there. He just wants to get away from these fancy-looking people!

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outting )
Mood ( A Little Excited )
Money ( $870 )
With ( No one )

Crush | None yet |

OOC: aaahhh short post i couldn't think of anything, sorry for the long wait emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm

[quote"Lady Illusia"]
[quote"whiters4"]
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:20 pm

User ImageUser Image

“Wow mommy, that was amazing!” Sela cooed with a big grin as she and Lillian walked out of the kitchen together. “I think they’re even faster then daddy.” The toddler was in awe at seeing professional chefs cook for the first time. Watching them chop things at lightning fast speeds made her head spin! She stumbled a bit as they walked down the hallway. “Whoa there!” Lillian grunted as she pulled her back to her feet before she could fall on her face. “C’mon sleepy. We’ll go back to mommy’s office and you can nap before Jason gets here.” With a pained huff, she picked the girl up off the floor and rested her on her hip, feeling a head hit her shoulder almost instantly. Thankfully for Lillian, no one had bothered asking why her face was cut up or why her fingers were in splints. It was probably because Sela was around and no one wanted to worry her about anything, but still, the blonde was glad no one had said anything. Looking down at one of her bandaged wrists, she sighed softly as brief images flashed through her mind. Shaking them off, she focused on trying to forget the awful experience and move on with her life...All of it.

Walking into the lobby, she stopped when she noticed a damp blonde man sitting on one of the benches with a stuffed animal in his arms. Lillian gave a tender smile at how thoughtful he was to bring a gift for Sela; she hadn’t expected such a gesture. In fact, it was the nicest thing to happen to her lately that it made her heart flutter and a light blush to burn her face. She knew Sinclair was being nice to her, but it was different when it was coming from someone that wasn’t family. She barely knew Jason and he was thinking of her daughter, not just having lunch with her. As a mother, that made her feel a million times better. Sniffling as she felt her emotions starting to get the best of her, she turned her head to bring her lips towards Sela’s ear. “Little Rock, guess who’s here…” she whispered as a smile slowly slid across her lips. The navy haired toddler stirred to the sound of her mother’s voice so close to her ear. “Mmm...who mommy?” she asked tiredly, slowly bringing her head up and blinking lazily.

Looking around the lobby slowly and tiredly, she rubbed at one of her eyes as she looked at all the people she could see. Sela froze within Lillian’s grasp. Dropping her hand from her face, she blinked rapidly as if to make sure her eyes weren’t playing tricks on her. “Mommy, is that…?” she asked, barely finishing her sentence before she was wiggling out of Lillian’s arms. The blonde hissed silently in pain as she managed to clip her broken fingers, but played it off as best she could. “JASON!” Sela called excitedly as she barreled her way towards him with a huge grin on her face. Taking a running start, she lept into his arms and causing Lillian to chuckle as she walked over to them.

OOC; Oh not a problem!
                                                                          Heiress Of Life

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:35 pm

User Image
asonorenos

Jason continued to sit around on the bench he found, thinking about whether it was time to try and look for them. It was kinda entertaining to see people coming in all wet and being all disgruntled about their ruined clothes and belongings, but it was becoming awkward when they would give him angry stares. It's not his fault, he's waiting for people! He should just go look for them now! Just as he was about to get up, he heard his name being called by a child. A child that sounded like.. Sela! He excitedly put the toy to the side, ready to go and give her a hug, but she suddenly jumped into his arms! He began to freak out over what he should do, but since she jumped at him, she must definitely be wanting a hug! He gave her one, and quickly turned his attention to the toy he had gotten for her. "It's nice to see you too, Sela! Here, I got you something. I hope you like it." He said, and offered the large cockatiel plushie to her. It was definitely cute in his eyes, it was soft, and was something that was huggable. That's stuff little kids like for sure!

Jason then turned his attention to Lillian, who was walking towards them. "It's nice to see you as well, Lillian." He said, waving as he spoke. However, a small frown quickly formed and disappeared from his face, as he wondered why she looked a little cut up. Sela's father couldn't have done this right? No, no, he wouldn't have done that. He doesn't know the guy, but he's sure he wouldn't do that, considering Sela and that it's not a way to handle the situation. He decided not bring up the injuries since Sela was literally in his arms at the moment, and continued to smile happily.

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outting )
Mood ( A Little Excited )
Money ( $870 )
With ( Lillian & Sela )

Crush | None yet |

OOC:

[quote"Lady Illusia"]
[quote"whiters4"]
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:42 am

User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels

Alex raised both brows, but they both flattened again as he smirked. If Lillian was dating Ty, then of course the kid knows he's a wolf. It's so cute of Ty to play daddy. Unless it was biological, then there's that. Either way, Ty looked stuck with em until he dropped the brod. Speaking of which, before Lillian left wasn't she having some kind of problem with Ty? Alex never knew what the full issue was, but it was bad. Was that smoothed out already? And for the sake of all things good, how did blondie get all messed up? He knew Ty wouldn't let that happen to anyone, ones he was infatuated with or was just seeing on the streets. Since he hadn't seen the wolf since the ball, the deathling couldn't assume anything. Once Lillian left, he waved to Sela and began people watching. There was this one sap sticking out like a sore thumb for the longest time. Alex giggled to himself all the while, deciding the guy could come to reception if he wanted help. Instead, Sela came out of no where and was all over this guy. And enter the boss lady. Oh? Maybe she and Ty weren't a thing anymore after all. Hm! Lost in thought, he noticed his phone and jumped to see a message from his wife. "Of course babe! Come on down and bring whatever!"

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:29 am

User ImageUser Image

Sela looked over as she was shown the plush that sat on the bench. Clinging to Jason, she gave it a curious look with a slight tilt of her head. It was for her? “Really?” she asked as she brought her head up to look at him. Jason wasn’t her daddy, so why was he bringing her presents? Although, if her mommy did fall in love with someone else, she’d want it to be Jason. He was a nice man and she’d be okay with him being her second daddy. The thought made her smile as she slid out of his arms and shuffled over to the stuffed animal he got her. Standing in front of it, she gave the beak a curious poke and followed it as it tipped over. Oops! Picking it up, she set it upright once again and continued to poke at it. It was almost as big as Ophelia; the stuffed owl her daddy bought her.

“Hey Jason,” Lillian greeted back with a small smile. “You too! I’m glad you could make it. C’mon, let’s go get something to eat before that thing keels over.” Lillian gestured towards Sela who had eventually picked up the bird and started hugging it. She didn’t know when exactly she ate breakfast at Ty’s so it was better they ate soon before Sela starved. “Sela, we’re gonna eat lunch now so c’mon,” she called to the toddler. Sela spun around on one heel and scurried up to Jason’s side with one of her arms stretched out and the other holding her new toy. It was the universal gesture of all kids that they wanted to be picked up. The blonde snickered softly at seeing the child wanting to be picked up. She’s been tired most of the day, with random bursts of energy, and it made Lillian wonder if tonight will be a quiet night. Jason certainly didn’t know anything about the fact that she and Sela weren’t human and if their friendship continued that would be an awkward conversation to have.

Actually, Lillian was surprised that she wasn’t crashing already. She barely got any sleep this morning before having to go to work, and she hadn’t slept on the flight back. But after dinner tonight, she was definitely going to pass out and sleep all night long. Lillian would spend a little time with Sela when they got home, but she was still so beat that she wanted nothing more than to sleep for days. Gesturing for Jason to follow, she began leading the way towards the restaurant within the hotel. “How have you been? I know I kind of left things between us a little dramatic…” she asked, giving a nervous chuckle as she looked over to him.

Heiress Of Life

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games