Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:02 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen looked at Arion and frowned he sighed then looked away again. "I can tell your colder just by standing next to you Master Arion, I think you should not fight what Bowen's doing for you, after all he's only looking after your health."

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:55 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

Arion let out a sigh, and Bowen smiled "Two versus one, we win" Bowen said after hearing Arions sigh.
Arion couldnt argue with the both of them so he just nodded instead "Very well" was his quiet reply.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:58 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen smiled "Thank you Master Arion" and bowed at them both then stood back up. "I'll head to the kictchens and help with making breakfast." he said as he turned and headed that way, thankfully he had already dressed for the day so he was all set.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:22 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion let out a sigh "I do not know why you are thanking me?" Arion quietly asked and nodded when Kamen said he would start on breakfast.
"Thank you Kamen" Bowen said with a nod and continued on forward, three more doors, and they would reach their destination.
Once inside the stone room, Bowen went to the fireplace and tossed some logs in it, and set a fire, he only waited long enough for the flames to come to life, before forcing Arion in it.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:33 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Once in the kitchen's Kamen looked aroung Chef Kaito wasnt around yet it surprised him he thought the head chef would be up and cooking up a storm by now. Shrugging Kamen decided to get to work, making something simple, he started with some tea, and then worked on making some soup, in the meantime he heated up some of the other things he made when he was in a cooking frenzy in the middle of the night and put that on the plate as well and then found something fro himself to nibble on. When he had everything on the tray he walked out of the kitchen and headed towards the direction Arion and Bowen were. Walking to the door he poked his head inside, "Sir Bowen? Master Arion?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:03 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Bowen went to check up on Caleb" Arion quietly said, his voice barely making it over the crackling of the fire.
He was sitting still, with his eyes were closed and his head lowered, still, no surprise that he was sitting naked, the flames casted a moving glow over his flesh, as his scars almost seemed to disappear because of the glow, when Arion opened his eyes they were glowing internally, his usual gray eyes seemed almost blue at the moment.
The way he sat in the flames, looked like one of those buddha statues.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:11 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Hearing Arion, Kamen looked over, only to look away since the man was naked still. "Ah aright." he said as he walked over to a nearby table and put the tray of food on it. "Im glad to see your bathing Master Arion, you sounded pretty tired earlyier and now you sound better."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:44 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion watched Kamen walk about, his eyes remained glowing, but it wasnt just because of his body taking in the energy from the flames. They were glowing because of a growing need. Closing his eyes, Arion took in a deep breath, the flames that sorrounded him, almost seemed to be fighting, some of them growing others shrinking, it was hard to make out what was going on.
"Thank you Kamen" Arion said, his voice was gravely as he fought to sit still, and especially as he fought to keep his body from showing what he wanted.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:06 am
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen felt like he was in a sawna at this loint, he figured it was the effecct of Arion bathing in fire, either way he was warm. After he set up the food and the drink, he stood back up. "no need to say thanks..." he said then he looked down. "Sir B...Bowen told me about when you were born...so when he said you needed to bathe in fire I got concerned "

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:26 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion kept his eyes closed but lifted a brow in question "I have not heard of that, though it would explain a lot" Arion said when Kamen mentioned that Bowen had told him about the fire bathing.
The fire bathing was not only healing him, but it enhanced his powers, his abilities, his life essence, as well as his need, his lust. And it was all aimed at Kamen.
Arion kept his eyes shut, because he knew that if he opened them, Kamen would see it, he would see how much he wants him.
Gripping his ankles tightly to keep from moving, the last thing he wanted was to scare Kamen.
But, keeping his eyes shut, was a bad idea, in his head he began seeing images, of him and Kamen, in his bed and under the sheets, writhing under him.
Arion let out a hiss and had to open his eyes "Are you sure you should be in here? I can clearly see your body temperature, and it is too hot for a dragon of ice" he said his voice low as he tried averting his eyes.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:37 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen was getting so warm he debated about taking his shirt off out of habit, but then again if he did that their was no telling what might happen so he suffered through and kept his shirt on. However the heat did not help the fact that his shirt was clinging to him. Hearing Arion talking about seeing his body tempeture he had to nod in agreement. "Ye...Yeah I am getting warm..." He bit his lip then stood up straight and headed towards the door. "Maybe I should head outside and bathe in the cold." he said this out loud but it was more of a comment to himself then anything.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:24 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion struggled to stay were he sat but the more he stared at Kamen, the more he struggled.
Though his mind demanded to stay where he sat, his body took over for him.
"Heading outside is the best thing to do" Arion said, his voice seemed to echo around the cast room, even though he hardly spoke, his voice but a whisper.
As he stood up, the flames moved around him like a cloak, a cloak that did not want to let him go, but the further Arion moved from the flames the more they slid down his body, the tips of the flames burned blue as they were contained by the fire place. Before Kamen could blink, Arion was right behind him, and turned him to face him.
"Leaving this room is the healthiest thing you could do" Arion said, once more his voice echoed around the room, though he did not speak loud.
Arion placed a hand on Kamens cheeks as he neared him, his eyes aglow thanks to his renewed strength, and because of the reaction Kamen was getting out of his body.
"Leaving is what you should be doing" Arion said, mostly in a way to convince himself to let him go, but as he spoke he brought their face closer and closer until they were an inch apart, their lips so close they almost kissed as his lips brushed over his.
Even in this lust induced state, he put Kamen before him, absorbing some of the heat, only to find that not all of it was because of the flames in the room.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:56 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen hadnt realized Arion stood up, nor did he sence Arion walking towards him. His hand was about on the handle on the door when he was turned around and was now facing the Master of the house he blinked when the man put his hands to his cheeks and brought his face even closer to his own, he remembered Bowen's words then. "He desires you" remembering that, and then Arion's actions right now were enough to make the dragon blush and just look at Arion, his eyes slightly widened. He found his heart rate sped up. What was it about him that appealed to Arion so much it made him wonder, so much so that he didn't even move, even though Arion kept saying he should go outside. "Arion wants you to feel comfortable" more of Bowen's words. Finally after a moment Kamen took a step backwards pulling his face from Arion's a little he looked at the man before him, he gulped a little bit. Except is that really what you want? he said calmly, right now he had his own decission to make, flea, or stay.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:57 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion placed his hands on either side of Kamens head, keeping him pinned between him and the wall.
"You know very well that is not what I want" he said, his voice seemed lower.
He looked down at Kamen, keeping his face at the same distance as before.
What he wanted was to keep Kamen here, with him, he didnt know why. He didnt understand this feeling, no matter how much he tried figuring it out, he couldnt decipher it, he finally decided to stop trying to fight it.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:08 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked at either side of his head then looked back at Ario he gulped a bit. "Yes..." he said still trying to speak calmly. "I do know that that is not what you want...but that is not what I asked, I asked you if you knew." He bit his lip then and looked down for a moment before looking back up, he was still blushing. "I guess I'll have to refraze the question...what is it that you want Master Arion?" He had only one way to escape if he wanted to at this point but the window of opprotunity to do so would close fast if he didn't make up his mind, plus even if he did try to escape right now it would put him in more hot water, for it would require turning to smoke and that would make his clothes fall to the ground making him nude if he were to reform in his human state.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games