Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:36 pm
User Image
User ImageProfile: x Status: Single Style: Beach Money: $950 Charlie: x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Annabelle panted a little bit as she chased after the puppy. She was athletic, but dang this puppy could run fast! As she chased after the speeding ball of golden fur, the young woman then tilted her head a little bit as she heard yelling. Looking away from the puppy and towards the direction of the yelling, her eyes widened a little bit as she saw the dog that had been with the man barreling towards Charlie. With how the man was yelling she had been terrified that the dog was going to attack her puppy, but sighed with relief as it stopped. She had also seen the dog knock the man to the ground and hoped that he was okay.

Charlie kept running from her owner in the game of tag before she stopped as the bigger dog ran at her. The pup curiously stared at the bigger dog, her head cocked to the side a little before the puppy wiggled with excitement as the other dog wanted to play with her. It wasn't often that she got to play with other dogs! wagging her tail excitedly, she mocked the other dog's playful position, dropping her toy on the ground before she yipped playfully.

Thankfully with Charlie distracted, Annabelle was able to catch up with the puppy, panting a little bit, she then smiled softly as she looked at the other dog before she looked up as the man approached. Looking at him with a slightly tilted head before she chuckled softly and shook her head. "It's okay." She said, still a little out of breath. "Yeah. I know how that is. Charlie sees someone new and she just has to go play." She said as she looked down at the golden puppy, who had now scrambled over to the man and was sniffing him curiously before she turned to the other dog again and wagged her tail, barking happily before she ran and picked up her squeaky toy. Shaking her head hard a couple times, the toy then flew out of the puppy's mouth. Charlie looked confused for a moment before yipping and going after the toy.

OOC: It's okay.

GMassacre

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
User ImageUser Image
Mishka Dmitri Ivankov
╼ Love isn't soft like some poets say.
Love has teeth which bite and the wounds never close.
-Stephen King ╼

God was he glad he skipped his morning run to bring G to the beach cause running around here was enough for his bones. He was very impressed with his stamina and endurance though, he made sure to mentally clap himself on the solder and ruin it all by treating himself to a cookie or to later.

Mishka was readying himself to pick G off the floor when he heard the woman chuckle. he drew his attention to her as she spoke and G squirmed and wiggled in his arms trying to break free before Mishka could lift her but he kept a tight hold. Mish gave the red head a huge grin. "Yeah, dogs are great like that." he said in a cheerful yet slightly sarcastic tone. He loved dogs, and cats, he had always wanted a cat but the apartment over the shop was to small for another body and he and Hannah didn't have enough money to care for two animals despite both of them owning independent businesses. Plus if they had gotten another pet there was to good a chance they would end up adopting the entire local shelter and start picking up strays. He lifted himself off the floor, G in his arms, with little struggle. He had done this often enough to where he was comfortable and familiar with finding his center of gravity and balancing himself out here but she was still pretty heavy. Plus the woman had said it was okay but he didn't know if it was an 'It's okay let them play.' or an 'It's okay thanks for not letting your dog eat mine.' So he would play it safe and take G out of the place and hope she wouldn't come running back. All hope for this plan was lost when he heard the familiar sound of a squeaky toy. G squirmed and barked and flared in his arms and he tried to keep her held tight to her chest but she planted her back paws into his stomach and pushed, launching herself back to the sandy surface and chancing after the toy with the smaller dog. Mishka grunted, "Damnit, G!" as he stubble back but thankfully didn't fall, collecting himself before he could. He rubbed his stomach and grumbled something inaudible under his breath and looked over at the two dogs. "Well, seems I cant stop them, must have been meant to be." he joked, looking back at the lady and flashing another smile to her, rubbing the back of his neck now. he then realized he had yet to introduce himself so he stuck out his hand. "Hey I'm Mishka by the way and as you could have guessed that's G." he jerked his head in the direction of the dogs.

User Image
╼ & will I tell you that these three lived happily ever after?
I will not, for no one ever does.
But there was happiness.
& they did live.
-Stephen King ╼
|| Bartender at Neon Lights ||
|| 34 ||
|| Single ||
|| Attire ||
|| Interested in-[N/A] ||
|| With-[Gladiator] ||
|| Currency-[1,000] ||
|| Profile ||
|| [OoC-] ||

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

GMassacre

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:32 am
User Image

Annabelle watched as the man easily picked up his dog. She could lift Charlie, but that was because she was still gust a puppy. The red head then looked at the man and chuckled softly. "Yeah. They can be a handful sometimes, but overall, they are pretty great." Charlie had only been with her a few months, but the puppy was more help to Annabelle than the young woman could ever think. Her deep blue eyes flickered over to Charlie before she looked at the man again, wincing just a little bit as she saw the dog kick him in the stomach in it's struggle to get free of her owner's arms. "Are you alright?" She asked, wanting to be sure that he wasn't hurt. Though it seemed like he was fine, because the man was joking around again. Smiling a bit, she then chuckled a little herself. "Yeah." She said, watching as Carlie barked excitedly as she realized the other dog was going to play with her. Wagging her tail, she splashed in the water a little before she grabbed her toy. Biting down on it, she then lowered the front half of her body and growled playfully, the bottom half of her body wiggling as she wagged her tail.

Smiling a bit and shaking her head a little, the woman then looked at the man again. Reaching her hand out, she shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Annabelle and the little gold fluff ball is Charlie." She said, her gaze flickering over as she heard barking, making an odd face for a second as she saw Charlie had found some seaweed and was now trying to 'kill' it. Puppies were so weird. She could still remember the time she had left Charlie home alone and came back to a room full of fluff as Charlie had ripped apart her doggie bed and the kitchen had food all over the floor because the had knocked over a bag of dog food. As weird as she was though, Annabelle wouldn't have it any other way. Plus, the puppy seemed to be a good way for her to make new friends.

GMassacre

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:05 am
User ImageUser Image
Mishka Dmitri Ivankov
-Stephen King ╼

Mishka smiled. "Nice to meet you two." He said, nothing but kindness in his tone. He gave her a firm handshake and let go once she drew her attention back to her dog who was giving all she had to a bundle of seaweed. G was playing with the squeaky toy until she realized she no longer had the puppies attention, she stopped what she was doing and dropped the toy padding over to the small dog and looking down at its find. She pawed at the seaweed ad gave it a few barks before curiously sniffing at it. She bit down on one of its leaves before backing away and sticking her tongue out shaking her head and falling back on her butt, Mishka laughed at her and slid his hands into his pockets watching G get back up and nuzzle at the smaller dog jumping around her before leaving to go grab a toy for them to play with. Mish watched with a soft smile on his face.

He turned back to Annabelle and the same question from last night came into his mind, why the hell where there so many girl her. Annabelle is, what, the fifth chick hes seen and interacted with within the short time he's been her? Had the woman eaten all the men? He couldn't imagine going on about life without an equal share of men and woman in his life. He pushed the thoughts out of his mind and fiddled with his keys in his pockets needing something to do with his hands. He tried to think up a conversation topic 'cause while he was here he might as well make good with this girl. He turned back to the dogs and watched them play. "So, you little one drag you here or is it a routine kinda thing?" It was neither his case but he was curious what the locals (cause he was pretty sure she was at least more local then him) system where like. Where they beach everyday kinda people or more stay at home go outside when I want. Was this the kinda place where everyone knew ever one? He had no idea though he was sure he would get dragged into the system sooner or later!

User Image
But there was happiness.
& they did live.
-Stephen King ╼
|| 34 ||
|| Single ||
|| Attire ||
|| With-[Gladiator, Charlie & Annabelle] ||
|| Currency-[1,000] ||
|| Profile ||
|| [OoC-] ||

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

GMassacre

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:14 am
User Image

Annabelle smiled as she shook the male's hand. Well, so far he seemed to be nice. Everyone she had met had been nice to her, her only problem was getting to speak to them and actually becoming friends with them, though... from the sounds of things, she and Jason were going to at least try and become friends. Then again, he said the same about them meeting up for puppy play dates and that didn't work out like planned... No, she just needed to think positively! Charlie barked at the seaweed playfully before her ears perked forward a little as the other dog started playing was well. Wagging her tail happily, the puppy then yipped happily before she left the sea weed as the other dog nuzzled her. Wagging her tail she the jumped a little bit before running after the other dog. Annabelle watched the animals with a smile on her face. She wished she could make friends as quickly as the puppy could.

Annabelle had been watching the dogs, so she didn't notice Mishka looking at her until he spoke up. Blinking, she turned her attention to him, smiling a little. "Well. We usually go for a walk every morning. Mostly on the docks down in Etoile, but usually two or three times a week I will bring her to the beach or the park to run off her energy otherwise she tries to eat the house." She said with a small chuckle.

GMassacre

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
Mishka Dmitri Ivankov
-Stephen King ╼

Ah, so the routine wasn't beach every day fun in the sun. He wasn't all the surprised honestly. "My dogs like 8 or 9 now." He started, slipping his hands into his pockets and watching the two dogs play. G ran around with the puppy chasing her to her hearts content, she seemed rather pleased with her self so, since she was happy, Misha was pretty happy too. "Shes got a lot of energy despite it so sometimes I take her out when I go run or walk her around until shes satisfied." He said, gummpy smile on his face. "Shes such a handful and lord forbid you ignore her for more then two minutes then she starts thinking you hate her or something." He explained, towards no one in particular he was just kinda...speculating. But the red head, Annabelle was there to here and he guessed that was pretty okay. Whether she spoke up with it or not all all her choice and he was fine with either one.

User Image
But there was happiness.
& they did live.
-Stephen King ╼
|| 34 ||
|| Single ||
|| Attire ||
|| Currency-[1,000] ||
|| Profile ||
|| [OoC-Sorry I took so long and only to give you a crappy post. I've been at school all day and have a 9 hour shift in a few. sweatdrop ] ||

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

GMassacre

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:51 am
User Image

The young woman looked at him before she glanced over at the dogs. She never would have guessed that the other dog was 8 years old. Charlie was only 8 months old, but she was pretty well-behaved for a pup. Annabelle had been really glad that it didn't take long for her to potty train the pup. Charlie has had only one or two accidents since they moved into their new home, but having the doggy door was very helpful for when Annabelle had to leave the puppy by herself. The red head smiled a little as she watched Charlie run around with her new friend, barking happily as she splashed around in the water. The young woman then turned her attention to Mishka again and giggled softly. "Yeah. Charlie gets the same way. When I come back from the grocery store or any time I have to be away for more than five minuets she acts like I've been gone for years." She said, chuckling softly again and shaking her head a little. The red head then rocked back-and-forth on her feet a little bit as she wondered what to say next. While she was a friendly person, it was hard for her to try and keep up a conversation.

|OOC: It's okay.|

GMassacre

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
Mishka Dmitri Ivankov
-Stephen King ╼

Mishka smiled. Yeah when she was younger, it only stopped maybe three years ago, if you left her alone to long she would rip up pillows and cusions and bury herself in the feathers. When either my wife or I came home she would leave the mess and completely ignore it. She had this weird complex and thought that if she wasn't found at the crime scene them it wasn't her fault." He chuckled light, watching as G left the puppy to go grab herself another toy. She grabbed the rope toy and came back Misha's direction, shaking her head almost violently. Mish just smiled and sat himself down in the sand, G came next to him and sat in between his legs with a huff. He grabbed the end of the toy and gave it a soft tug and G growled playfully, pulling back on the toy and making sure he kept his hands off her toy.

User Image
But there was happiness.
& they did live.
-Stephen King ╼
|| 34 ||
|| Single ||
|| Attire ||
|| Currency-[1,000] ||
|| Profile ||
|| [OoC-] ||

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

GMassacre

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:59 pm
User Image

Annabelle smiled back at him before she chuckled softly. "Charlie likes to do that too. She doesn't do it as much any more thankfully." She said softly before smiling as she watched the puppy splash around and play in the water. The puppy then stopped playing and tilted her head to the side as her new friend left her. Though, she wasn't upset for too long because she saw a fish swimming and yipped excitedly as she tried to go after it. Laughing softly, the red head watched as Charlie gave up on the fish and ran back up the the beach, laying down by her toy, she then started chewing on it. Annabelle then looked over at Mishka and watched him and G play.

|OOC: I completely forgot about this! Dx |

GMassacre

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
Mishka Dmitri Ivankov
-Stephen King ╼

Mishka smirked a little and gave a light shake of his head when she explained her dog did the same thing. "Dogs man." He said in a teasing tone tugging the toy away from G finally and leaned back so G couldn't get at it and he through it in the general direction of Charlie so G could go and play. G paid no attention to the dog, focusing all her energy on catching the toy before it floated off into the sea, but one she caught it she shook it violently and made her way back to the small puppy to try to play again.

Mish looked up at Annabelle and opened his mouth to say something, spark up some sort of conversation instead of sitting at her feet in odd silence but then his phone went off. He jumped just a little, and he would deny this jump, and pulled his phone out of his pocket. An alarm was going off and he stared at the screen for a moment trying to remember why it was there in the first place. He cringed, crap he had signed up for that thing and now he was late. "Oh crap, I'm sorry Annabelle but I gotta go." He told her rashly as he started collecting his things, slipping into his shoes and socks. He looked over to G who was jumping around the small puppy, teasing the little ball of fur with her toy. He whistled sharply and G looked up at him, he waved the leash and she ran to him. He clipped it onto her collar and stood up, dusting himself off. He turned to Anna and gave her a wave and muttered a goodbye before turning to the general direction of his home and running, G picking up her pace and soon running in front of him.
[Exits]

User Image
But there was happiness.
& they did live.
-Stephen King ╼
|| 34 ||
|| Single ||
|| Attire ||
|| Currency-[1,000] ||
|| Profile ||
|| [OoC- Lol same, also sorry but I tots forgot about the thanks giving thing going on so I'm gonna have Mish flake out on you to go to the thing. Again I'm super sorry sweatdrop crying ] ||

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

GMassacre

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:02 am
User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels
"Destiny is what you make it."

Deathling◈Agenda: Get to work ◈With: Rylee ◈Outting/Driving

Alexus stopped at the sands edge to kick off his shoes and socks, rolling up his pants to his calls while he whistled. He was happy not to be getting on any ships tonight, the moon over the water was actually pretty nice. As he stood up, he stretched and took Rylee's hand, waiting until she was ready to start walking again. The deathling debated buying them smoothies while they were here, if the store wasn't closed that is. He slowed their pace now that they were here, intertwining their fingers and letting his mind wonder for a while. "So I was thinking we should buy a vehicle of some kind soon. What do you think? This isn't a very big city, but I'm not so keen on taking busses and taxis every time we go out."

User ImageLiving @: 1414 Doux
Spending funds: $1146
Last Purchase: Food (-$53.00)
Lust: ◉◉◉◉
Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:37 am
User Image
User ImageProfile: x Relationship: Married Clothes: Cover up Money: $920
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As they reached the edge of the sand, Rylee removed her socks and shoes. Rolling up her pants a little bit, she stuffed her socks inside of her shoes before she stood up. Glancing over at her husband, she smiled as she held his hand. She then looked out at the ocean, seeing the moon over the water was a very beautiful sight. She and Alex should go for a late night walk on the beach more often. Stepping forward into the sand, she smiled a bit more before tightening her hold on her husband's hand. The sound of the waves crashing on the shore was actually very relaxing. The teal haired young woman then turned her attention over to Alex, tilting her head a little bit. A vehicle? While she enjoyed walking, she had to admit, having a vehicle would be a good idea. "Yeah. Having a vehicle of our own would probably be a good idea. With what we would end up paying having to pay riding a cab or bus we might as well spend on something we actually own. What kind of vehicle did you have in mind?" She asked, tilting her head a little bit to the side.

OOC: -

whiters4

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:28 pm
User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels
"Destiny is what you make it."

Deathling◈Agenda: Get to work ◈With: Rylee ◈Outting/Driving

Alexus agreed with a laugh, "Right? Id rather be making payments on a car then to a taxi. Though I guess it would be cheaper than insurance and gas put together? We'll have to do some research, like for a motorcycle or a moped. No, mopeds are lame. Maybe I should get a manly truck!" He boated on his own, pondering his options as kicked up little mounds of sand with his toes. They certainly weren't going to be driving BMWs and Jaguars anytime soon, so he had to think small. Which was hard for him, but not impossible. "It's just something to think on. I might try for a higher paying position on my job first." He added with a sigh. Only two hundred or so dollars left over each month, that was terrible in his mind. He still wanted to get them out of Ombre or whatever, and into Lumiere. He just needed one break with his books. Just one!!! He make crossed his fingers on his free hand, his eyes shut for a while as he thinned his lips into a line. "Oh, so. Anyway, I've been meaning to ask if something has been bothering you lately. You've been having those nightmares again."

User ImageLiving @: 1414 Doux
Spending funds: $1146
Last Purchase: Food (-$53.00)
Lust: ◉◉◉◉
Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:47 pm
User Image
User ImageProfile: x Relationship: Married Clothes: Cover up Money: $920
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Chuckling softly along with her husband, Rylee's teal eyes turned to the man and she nodded her head a little bit as she looked at him. "Yeah. She said before she tilted her head a little. She sure she would be able to drive a motorcycle, but a moped could work. The woman then chuckled a little before she shook her head at her husband a little bit. Though a truck wouldn't be bad either, it would be nice if she ever had to do a lot of grocery shopping, but that usually didn't happen too much. She then looked up at him and nodded her head a little bit. She wished that she still had her job, or, maybe... just maybe her dad would be willing to loan them some money. Her dad still loved her even if he didn't care for her husband. Plus, her birthday was coming up in a few weeks. The next time she talked to him, maybe she would hint to her father that she was looking into getting a car. The teal haired woman was then pulled out of her thoughts as Alex spoke again. Looking up at him, something has been bothering him? What could possibly be... She then squeezed his hand a little bit, glancing down as she buried her toes in the sand. "Yeah." She said softly.

OOC: -

whiters4

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:33 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑤тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑧
( ① мσитн, ⑰ םαчs )

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games