Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:32 am
INN EAGAN

POP! Superman ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Owner ║ $871.70

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Jamming out to his song for her, Finn continued to inch closer towards the bed with practically each word. Before the end of the song, he was crawling onto the edge of the bed on just his knees, fingers still strumming along the chords. When he finished the song, he leaned over and pecked a kiss onto her lips. "Good morning beautiful~" he greeted with a smile. Their first morning - or afternoon rather - together, where he wasn't running off to do something. Although, he had heard his phone buzz while he was serenading his beloved wife. It was probably just Rylee agreeing to work, but he needed to check just in case. Setting his guitar beside the bed, he looked at the message on his phone.

He quickly slapped his hand to his face, running it slowly down the length of his face. He was a moron! Turning his phone off, he set it back on the nightstand and wrapped his arms around his naked Bree. "I have everything set up downstairs to make breakfast, if you're hungry for it, of course," he said as he kissed her temple. "But, there's one thing we have to do, and you can come with me if you like. I gotta unlock the store for Rylee, I guess she doesn't have a key. But then it's straight home where I'll make you lunch and we'll spend the rest of the day together." He pretty much already knew the reaction she was going to have, but it's not like he was going to work. He was just going to unlock the store and then coming straight home. There was no way he was going to work after promising the whole day with her. The trip would only take him about twenty minutes, maybe less. But if she decided she didn't want him to go and didn't want to go with him, then - although he'd feel bad - he would just tell her to go home.

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:35 pm
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Naked.Feeling: Steady; Loved.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

A faint pink hue made itself visible on her cheekbones, her purple swirling eyes darted and scanning over the man that played before her. The bed dipped in, her body sliding inwards in the slightest with a creak from the bedpost straight into the lips pursed out to touch her lips. They tingled with flattery, her hand lifting to gently touch the soft pink thresholds with her fingertips. Her head cocked to the side, following the sound of the buzzing phone that quickly came in to view. A small sigh exhaled itself from her nostrils, lips closing back up, and her gaze quickly darting away from the oncoming slap to his face. Did he forget something...? Whatever the case, she already knew what he was going to say - that he had to leave. But surprisingly... She directed herself back towards him, grazing her hands along the bedding. Her shoulders came inwards, ducking in to make herself look smaller and curl into his warmth. She missed being able to wake up and ball herself into his arms like this... Her heart gave a heavy flutter. She didn't want to put herself out in any more danger than she could be outside of the home... But she didn't want to be alone either. After taking a second of contemplation, she shook her head, grazing her hand along his forearm around her.

"I'll stay right here..." She murmured with a slightly croaking voice. Her eyes slowly flickered closed, then back open after several moments, leaning herself back against him. She didn't want him to leave - but if his employee was at the store, in the rain, he knew she couldn't make that person walk home after going so far. Unless they happened to live in Etoile, it might have been a bit of a walk. And not a lot of people seemed to own vehicles in Soleil as it was. "Can uhm..." She swallowed slowly. "Can you get me a bunch of sea green rock candy...? While you're there..." Her fingers trailed up his arm again, feeling for his hand and slipping her fingers into his. The sleep had made her feel a little better; especially when she was able to go straight through the night without a single wakening. As far as she was concerned, she slept for over twelve hours, and that was a stretch. Now it was time to get her life back on track... Starting with what she wanted for herself. "Just... Please be back soon..." She wasn't sure she'd be able to handle it if she had to spend the day alone. She might drive herself insane at this rate.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:13 am
INN EAGAN

Quick Errand ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Owner ║ $871.70

User Image

That...Was not the reaction he was expecting. He felt the hair on his arm stand on end from her gentle touch, ignoring the urge to snatch his arm away from the tickling sensation. Instead, his grip on her tightened a little as she leaned into him. He laughed lightly at her request and grazed his fingers up her jaw, along her cheek and through her hair before kissing the top of her head. She was an adorable woman. "Of course I can~" he whispered against her hair before giving her another kiss and slowly unwrapping himself from around her. Standing back up, avoiding his guitar, he gave her a boyish grin, "I promised you the day, didn't I?" He chuckled before turning towards their dresser and shuffling over to it. He was still a little tired, but it was just one thing to do and then he could spend the rest of his day with his wife. Yeah, that idea sounded amazing. He was so happy for the 'promotion'. He hated working all day while his wife worked all night. Never getting to see her...That was terrible to Finn!

Pulling out a pair of jeans and a shirt, he quickly discarded his pajama pants and jumped into his jeans. Tugging his shirt over his head and down his chest, he fixed his shirt just a bit before walking to their closet and pulling out a jacket. Shrugging the blue fleece jacket onto his shoulders, he walked back over to the bed, flopping down to put on his shoes. Before he even started, he fell back onto their bed, looking over to the beautiful brunette that still sat on their bed. "Have I told you I love you yet?" he asked as his gaze turned into a dreamy one. Was it bad that he didn't want to leave? Finn knew, he very well couldn't just leave Rylee out there to freeze in the rain, but he wasn't spending his entire day with Bree. Sure he was coming right back, but he was still leaving, even if for a short time.

After a moment, he sat back up and put his shoes on. He couldn't leave her hanging all day long. Pushing himself up from the bed, he grabbed his keys and headed out the door, down the stairs and out the front door, but not before calling to her that he'd be back in a few minutes. Before he left though, he noticed that box still sitting in their living room. They'd have to open it when he got back; hopefully she'd wait for him. As the door closed behind him, he sighed heavily as his thoughts drifted to Ty momentarily. He was still peeved, but he supposed, eventually, he needed to apologize. But first things first, he needed to make up with his wife. Once he got back of course. Getting onto his scratched bike, he started the engine, put on his helmet and drove off towards his shop.

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:38 pm
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Naked.Feeling: Steady; Loved.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

Bree's head ducked down slightly at the pressure of his lips on her head. No matter how she was feeling, they always seemed to leave that lingering feeling of happiness upon her thoughts. Through thick and thin - it was Finn and Bree that managed to make it out in the end. Her gaze directed itself down to her comforter covered legs, shuffled and pressed in at different depths of where her body gave in. She nodded, looking up at him with a faint pink hue coloring her cheeks. He did promise... She only hoped his promise wouldn't go to waste. It was fine for him to break a few - it was only natural in any relationship. But when one mistake was made over and over again... It was hard to forgive it the third or fourth time around. And at this point, she had lost count. A small sigh escaped her nostrils, flaring with thoughtfulness. Sometime this week she needed to check on the bar as well... As much as she didn't want to. She needed to make sure that her waiter and waitress hadn't been entirely lazy. She didn't mind them slacking off as much, but the bar still needed to be tended to by herself. That and for all she knew, someone could have stolen something. Thank God she had invested in cameras.

She slid her hands forward on the black and white designed blanket until she could feel her ankles underneath her palms. She gripped down on them slightly, dragging them back towards herself. The bandages along her chest shifted up and down within a centimeter or so of their neutral standpoint. Her attention snapped back to him once he hit the bed. His golden eyes locked onto her, making her heart jump from her chest. O-Ow. Her rib painfully throbbed, but sh couldn't tear her eyes away from him. It was just so... Weird. Like looking at everything in a new light. Not so rose tinted as before, but certainly through a brand new glass that had yet to be shined. All she could do was hunch her back slightly and shake her head, blinking every so often to refocus her pupils. Hopefully he would wash out what was left of the white coloring in his hair. Speaking of... It had given her the undying urge to watch the movie in question. Rise of the Guardians... And Jack Frost had indeed been her favorite character. Maybe they could watch something a little more childish if she prodded hard enough... Or a classic... Like Jurassic Park. Her lips parted, watching him remove himself from the bed and make his way out of the room and downstairs. She tilted her head to the side. Maybe...

The thoughts slowly began to dissipate until she lifted herself from the bed steadily. She was weak - that was for sure. Everything felt so light and airy to the point where she had to glance down at her feet just to make sure she was on the ground. Well, that accompanied with the cold tile made her realize she was fine. She needed to eat something... Entering the bathroom, she quickly brushed her teeth and washed her face, splashing the cool liquid along her features and making them damp beneath her thin and pale hands. Oh well... She needed to get her strength up first if she wanted to do anything close to housework or work in general... Reaching for a towel, she pressed it against her face, moving her naked self back into the bedroom and glancing to the bed where she had just been laying on top of Finn. Hmm...

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:37 pm
INN EAGAN

Quick Errand ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Owner ║ $871.70

User Image

Pulling up to the house, Finn parked his bike in front of the garage, a little off to the side so that they had enough room to back out the car if they needed to use it. He was damn near drenched too! It wasn't even raining that hard, but riding in the rain made it seem like it was. His fleece jacket had been a poor choice in the long run, but he was home now and he could start a fire so he could warm up. Throwing down the kick stand, he tore off his helmet and jogged up to the front door. Fumbling with his keys, fingers cold from the icy fall weather, he unlocked and opened the front door. "Whoo!" he called as his body shook from the cold. "Bree! I'm home~ And I brought offerings!" A smile spread across his face, knowing that he was finally home for the day. There was no more need for him to go anywhere and he could spend the day with his wife. Well, what was left of it anyways.

Okay, now, time to get things set up. Tearing off his jacket, he threw it over the back of the couch, setting the plastic bag down as well and meandered over to the fireplace. He was damn cold! Cracking his knuckles as his fingers curled and uncurled, he moved the metal fencing out of his way and grabbed three logs from beside the fireplace. Setting them up, he quickly lit them ablaze to get the room warmed up and set the fencing back in place. Getting up, he made his way into the kitchen to look for Bree's medication so he could help her feel better. He didn't want her to have to suffer anymore than she already had too. "Let's see..." he muttered to himself as he looked around. Scratching at his white hair, he gave a lopsided frown as his eyes scanned around for a pill bottle with Bree's name on it. There was no way the doctor sent her home without one. After another thirty seconds or so, he finally found it sitting out right in front of him. How blind was he?

Reaching into the cupboard, he grabbed a glass and filled it with water from the filter on their fridge. Briskly walking into the living room to snatch up a stick covered in sea green rock candy, he held it between his fingers as he grabbed her cup of water and pills and made his way towards the stairs. He would bring it to her and then help her down the stairs if she wanted it. After she had been satisfied, then he'd get to making them dinner so they could curl up and finally watch a movie together.

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:03 pm
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Pretty Much Naked.Feeling: Steady; Loved.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

Bree dropped the towel from her face, letting it land and slide off the side of the bed. Well, she had made it official. She just... Didn't feel like getting dressed today. And if he planned to turn his phone off and be with her throughout the day, then what was the point of making herself look decent for visitors? It wasn't like they were expecting anyone. Ignoring the now lump of fabric on the floor, she approached her own section of the dresser, sliding a drawer out to sift through and find a silky black pair of underwear. Something about the way it felt like the bottom of a bikini... She stretched them between her fingers before dipping them down and slipping one foot through each of the extended holes. Her toes fell through, hitting the wood with a bit of a jolt. Speaking of things going back to normal... She turned her head to look around the room with a thoughtful look. Her lips thinned out slightly, cheeks rising to make her eyes squint. Where was Dime...? She hadn't seen him in quite a while now... It worried her. Surely he could just be lounging about somewhere to keep warm; hopefully not at the shop where it practically froze over at night.

She swallowed slowly, crossing her arms across her chest and lying her fingertips to just graze over the edges of her clavicle. Finn... Would he come back for her this time? Would he become developed in work that he saw needed to be done as soon as he opened the door...? Or would he come fleeing back to her in hopes to repair the damage that had been done between them...? She was ready to make amends to the side of her own bridge, so long as he could meet her halfway this time. It felt like quite a while before her returned home, her glance turning to the closed curtains where a pitter patter of rain echoed across the glass. As long as he remained safe out there and came home in that allotted time of a drive, she would be fine. It was worrying to her to know that he had taken the bike instead of the car in rain like this... She turned herself back towards the door, blinking slowly at the sound of the front door opening. Was that him? His voice echoing throughout the household told her it was. Thank God... Those last thoughts were beginning to scare her. If she didn't have Finn... Her arms unraveled themselves, hanging down at her sides. She clenched and released her fingers over and over at the terrifying thought.

It was a scary thought. Her right hand reached up to press a tad bit of pressure against her womb. She wouldn't have Dime. Or a baby. Or this house... Or... She sighed. If she lived here, there would be nothing here for her. She wouldn't be able to teach Chemistry like she wanted to... Of course, there would be the beaches, but even so, it wasn't fun without a friend. She swallowed down what felt like a threat of bile before she slowly exited the room and made her way down the hall. He was home and he was here right now - that's what mattered. He hadn't stayed at work, he hadn't taken his time and stopped anywhere - he was here. At home. With her. Willing and ready to help her. Slowly she began to regain her weight, shifting it from foot to foot before stopping at the top of the stairs. Her toes clung over the side, tipping over before coming back up. Her hands hung at her sides once more, her amethyst swirls overcoming the chocolate brown color of her irises. Her face remained expressionless save for the occasional flicker of gratitude over his presence. She scanned over him, looking at the occasional wet spot on his shirt, soaked jeans, and now dampened hair. But mostly... She exhaled slowly, watching his golden gaze with a dream-like look of her own.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:29 pm
INN EAGAN

Naked ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Owner ║ $871.70

User Image

"Hey there," he said softly, watching her come to the edge of the stairs and stare down at him. Smiling up at her with a boyish grin, he held up her pills along with the glass of water before holding up the candy he brought back for her. She could only have it after taking her medication though. Just because he was here to spend time with her, didn't mean he wouldn't play doctor for her. Dropping his arms, he climbed his way up the stairs, stopping on the one just below the top step. "I told you I'd come right back," he stated as he leaned up and kissed her cheek. "Now, before we do anything crazy, take a pill and then you can suck on the candy while I cook us dinner. I already started the fire downstairs so it'll be nice and warm for you." He handed her the pill bottle and glass of water, while holding onto the candy.

"I'm gonna change really quick. Get out of these cold, wet clothes and into something more comfortable," he said as he stepped around her and walked back towards their bedroom. Stripping along the way, he tossed his clothes aside and grabbed the pajama pants he threw off earlier. Turning back towards her, naked and pajama pants in his hand, he jokingly shook his hips at her before going into a laughing fit. No matter how many times he did that, it still felt weird!

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:13 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Pretty Much Naked.Feeling: Steady; Loved.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

She swallowed slowly. Was it really only a few weeks ago that she was standing at the top of this stairs in one of his favorite outfits, seducing him for the first time in a while? 'My God...' And off came his shirt, discarded on the ground like worthless trash. Up she would go, over his shoulder while he practically growled his want against her skin. It seemed like so long ago from now. Her eyes spotted the glinting rock candy tucked between his fingers, wanting very much to snatch the wooden stick from his hand. And she would have, if he hadn't moved it away from her just as quickly. Eugh... She really just wanted the rock candy... Even if it was only artificially flavored sugar. Even then, anyone could hardly taste the flavoring the companies put into it - it was more so just crystallized sugar than anything else. And easy to make at that. Maybe on a better day she'd try and make her own on the windowsill. It would take a little over a day or so. But watching it become solid was the best part to her; like a supersaturated liquid given that final drop to make it suddenly all become a solid snow sort of texture. She sighed slowly, brought back to reality once more at the graze on her cheek.

She knew she had to, but she didn't want to take that pill... What if she spit it out because she hadn't had anything to eat? She chewed her lip slowly, taking that and the glass of water, obviously failing to snatch the candy from his hand. All she wanted was something sweet to mix with this awful bitter taste from her mouth - this sour puckering that was driving her absolutely mad with mellow irritability. But, she digressed. If she had to swallow the dumb thing just to get the candy she wanted... Then she'd have to. Finn was relentless on making her take medication when she was sick; but this time she couldn't physically fight it. She was much too weak to throw herself at him and wrestle the candy for it. That and she wasn't entirely int he mood for anything of the sort. Not to mention the idea of a fire sounded more enticing the longer she thought over it. The heat of the flames stretching out towards the couch to envelope her body until she could feel it make her toes tingle. The pill hit her tongue, sticky at first before her other hand brought the glass of water to her mouth, slightly chilled against the outer rim of the glass. Every move left fingerprints indented in the cooled frost. The water slid down her throat easily, hitting her empty stomach and releasing an icy touch along the inside of her throat.

She released the bottom of the glass, letting it slide up so she held it just by her fingertips, maneuvering most of the pressure into her thumb. Turning on her heel, she glanced at the clothes being thrown askew to the ground before seeing him return to her fully naked with nothing but a pair of pajama pants in his hand. What in- She could hardly stifle the laugh, feeling it rise and bubble around her chest before leaping into her throat. She hadn't laughed like that in a while... It was almost as if she had forgotten how good it felt. Just to see that thing wiggle and wobble around in a limp state could make her shake her curls and cover her eyes to turn around. Though this time... She slowly approached him, pausing only a few inches away. She very well couldn't descend the staircase without him. And so, she reached for his left hand, lifting it to her face to tenderly kiss his ring finger where his ring lie. The golden metal shimmered and shined beneath her lips.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:47 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Pulling the hand free that she had so tenderly pressed her lips too, he wrapped it around her shoulders and pulled her to his naked body. Smiling all the while, he rested his cheek against the top of her head. "That's what I wanted to hear," he breathed against her curls. "That beautiful laugh of yours." They say laughter is the best medicine. He was sure it wouldn't cure everything all at once, but it was a good start. He was glad that she was still able to laugh by him being a moron. That always seemed to make everyone laugh and happy. All he wanted was her happiness, and to know that even after his major screw up, she could still laugh - even if it was at him - made him feel like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders. She didn't deserve to be so unhappy after all that she had sacrificed.

Finn wiggled his nose a little at the tickling of her curls, before pulling away so he could put his pants back on. "Come on, let's not let that fire go to waste," he said as he slid his pajamas on one leg at a time. Once they were hugging his hips, he stood back up straight and offered her his hand. "You know I can't stand watching movies without something to keep in my stomach and I'm sure you'll need something to keep that pill down. So your choices are, I can cook like I originally intended or..." He led her back to the edge of the staircase, taking the first step down. "We can reheat the Chinese food we didn't finish last night." Waiting for her to gain her barrings and move when she was ready, he shrugged, fine with either option. She certainly couldn't eat candy all night, and neither could he.

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:06 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

Bree released his hand, instead allowing her arms to slither and slip along his waist in a slightly weakened hug. Even completely naked, she couldn't get close enough to him. A small blush covered her cheeks yet again, her curls shifting beneath the weight of his head against hers. Her laugh... He loved her laugh and she knew that. She knew that it was one of his favorite sounds to hear - and she did it often. Someone who could make her laugh had been on her top priority of things she looked for in a person. If they didn't make her laugh, it was a complete deal breaker. She couldn't handle it whatsoever. She swallowed slowly, feeling the pill only just now slide back down her throat; and even then, it still felt as if it might come belly up halfway through its digestion. Her arms slipped from around his waist, falling back to her body where she rearranged the lining of her black panties and tenderly pressed against her bandages to make sure they remained in place. Honest to God, she hadn't the slightest clue of what she would do without Finn. Then again, if she had never met him, she wouldn't be thinking that in her current state. Nor would she be in this spot at this moment. And as much as she wanted to be completely cured of this situation, she didn't want to think about if she had never been through what she had for the last five years.

Her hand fell into his, small and smooth compared to his larger and calloused one. Real food or reheated Chinese food from the night before... Her body trembled, echoing the vibes of what she wanted. And as reluctant as she was about it, she couldn't deny the craving beneath her tongue. She still wanted that spicy, peppered touch from the Kung Pao chicken. "Can we have the... Chinese food..?" Her free hand eagerly reached for the rock candy, able to pry it from him now that she swallowed the pill. She slipped it against her lips, pearly white teeth exposing themselves to grip onto the closest crystal. Without breaking it, she slid the edges of it across her lips, letting it gently roughen up her skin with its jagged tips. It was just the sweet taste and beautiful color that attracted her to it. "With more rice..." She murmured, turning her attention back down the stairs to see a familiar flickering tail beneath the couch. So he had been hiding where it was dark and warm... "And with Dime.." She murmured near the end, looking back up at Finn with a rather babydolled look.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:33 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Golden eyes looked up at her, glimmering with love as he gently but firmly held her hand in his. She was a beautiful sight to behold, even all curled into herself like the world was caving in on her. Her innocence really shinned through in times like that. It was a bad time to be admiring that trait about her, given she was in emotional turmoil, but he just couldn't help himself. Watching as her body trembled while in thought, he lulled his head to the side curiously, wondering what it had been for. When she finally voiced herself, he couldn't help but chuckle, which only turned into a laugh as she took her candy from him. It was a good thing he had decided on taking some for himself while he was at the shop! There was no way he'd get her to share, even if he begged. "Chinese food eh?" he questioned as he looked behind him to make sure he didn't trip on his way down.

"Hm...." he hummed as his head bobbed left and right in thought. The way she asked was almost like a child asking for dessert. With more rice and Dime? Well, now she was just asking too much. Finn gave another lighthearted chuckle. "I suppose we could do that," he replied with a smile. Turning over his shoulder slightly, still looking at her though, he called for their cat. "Dime!" It took a long few minutes, but the small, gray cat managed to wiggle his way out from under the couch and pad over to the stairs. Really, that cat acted more like a dog than a cat; not that Finn thought it was a bad thing. Even for an adult cat, he was small, practically a ball of fuzz in the middle of the floor. He meowed up at them, tail swishing excitedly. "Now come on, can't you see our first child is waiting for us," he coaxed jokingly.

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:23 pm
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

A portion of the rock gave way beneath her jaw, falling back against her tongue and sliding towards the back of her mouth. She caught it gingerly, pushing the pink muscle back towards the roof of her mouth. Watermelon... Quietly she toyed with that one piece, pulling the stick clean out of her mouth and closing her lips to a neutral position. She looked thoughtful, only being spooked when a laugh burst forth from his lungs. H-Had she said something funny? She allowed her mouth to naturally purse, dropping the candy to her waist while her other fingers continued to fumble with the edge of the cold glass - now empty. Her head faintly nodded, taking careful steps down the stairs with her left wrist along the wooden ledge. The blue-green Mew peeked its laughing eyes up at her every so often as she directed her gaze back towards the floor, shifting them from the steps and over towards the living room furniture. A sign of life and joy within that same life time. Her skin glimmered beneath. Such a childish image... Perfect for the child that remained inside of her. That little girl that played with her Gameboy Advance, determined to find every Pokemon that completed the Pokedex.... Without even touching the Masterball. And always, always with a Grass-typed starter.

The hand in his stayed still, the other coming off the railing and settling on his shoulder while she held the stick of rock candy tightly between her thumb and pointer finger. He would turn, and she turned with, now side stepping downward. The closer she got to the bottom floor, the warmer it got. Dime... Dime, their little kitty cat... Their jokingly first child. In her eyes, he was. He was her sweet baby boy. She tucked the piece of candy against her cheek, eyes smiling down at him even if her mouth didn't completely. "Hi baby boy...~" She murmured sweetly, dripping with the sugary appeal that danced in her mouth. Her feet tottered to the side, slightly falling onto Finn with a hitch in her breath. Couldn't let herself get tripped up... She took a deep breath against his skin.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:15 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn steadily held onto her as they descended the stairs together. Dime stared up at them with his green feline eyes, his tail still flickering around as he waited for them. Hearing her voice, Dime's ears twitched in her direction, eyes shifting just the slightest bit to look up at her. He mewled up at her expectantly in response. Golden eyes flickered diagonally downward as he heard the sound while they reached the bottom of the stairs. Looking back, he caught her just as her feet stumbled. With one arm tucked under her elbow and the other wrapped around her waist, he held her upright so she could gain her footing. "Whoa...Careful..." he murmured softly as he looked down at her with a faint smile on his face. Feeling her breath fan against his skin, Finn couldn't help the shiver that ran down his spine as goosebumps lined his body. There was no stopping it. Everything about her was alluring, no matter what was going on between them.

Some couples suffer through a stale sex life and wondered where the so called 'magic' went. He and Bree, even after five years, hadn't had any problems like that. Sure, they had a period where they didn't have sex, but it's because she was sick all the time and he was focusing on her getting better; before the found out she was pregnant. But overall, Finn never lost interest in her. She was still as beautiful and sexy as the day they met. He was sure, that even after twenty years of marriage, he would still find her as gorgeous. And even after a lifetime. Their magic wouldn't die because of the amount of love they had for each other. To them, no other person existed.

"Come on," he breathed as he shifted himself a little and began leading her towards the couch. Dime was at their feet, occasionally rubbing up against their ankles as they walked. "What movie were you thinking we should watch?" he asked as they moved, ready to either pull it up on Netflix or grab the DVD.

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:40 pm
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Pretty Much Naked.Feeling: Slightly Irritated; Thoughtful.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

Bree was quick to recover from her stumble, catching her hand against his shoulder while the other slipped from his hand and gripped onto his bicep. God... She stared down at her feet, his smile going completely unbeknownst to her. Instead, her focus landed on their cat, now excitedly watching them descend towards him. His ears were perked, his pupils remained dilated, and his tail flickered back and forth, slithering through the air like a quick snake. Her sweet kitty cat... As she reached the last step, she bent over to pick up the purring feline, curling him close to her chest while she held on to Finn with her other arm. Everything was starting to hurt again - as if her body was finally waking up to the pain in her chest and stomach. That searing sort of emptiness that told her her appetite was finally ready to agree with something without her mouth wanting to spit it out as soon as possible. Maybe this was something she should smile upon rather than feel relieved about. Both would be correct - but in this case... She was more happy than anything that she could feed something to her child. Now hopefully the pill wouldn't come soaring out before it fully digested.

She trailed her hand back down his arm with occasional tight grips from her nails in order to give some leverage down to the white cushion adjacent to the television. Letting go of the glass, which settled into her lap next to the cat, she settled the rock candy between her fingers and off to the side. Her legs lifted, curling behind her and tucking her feet into the crevice so her toes became hidden. They clenched, feeling along the rough fabric. She lifted her head back towards the windows, considering raising back up to pull down the blinds and turn a lamp on instead for a warmish glow. But... She digressed. She just wanted to possibly eat something and rest once again next to Finn. This wasn't fun. None of this was fun... It was mellowed out and somewhat relaxing with a sore, painful hurt surrounded in a fake goo of required apologies. She wanted something genuine... Something like yesterday that told her he wanted to talk but stay in the comfort zone without telling her that he wanted her to not be an idiot. An echo of anger reflected across the forefront of her mind, her pink lips thinning out before relaxing back to their naturally perked position.

'But you don't know the whole story.' That seemed to be something he constantly repeated over and over again. But now? She knew everything. Everything from the day Lillian got here and beyond that. She had been right to hit Lillian - even if she did have a child beginning inside of her. Bree had done what she had been taught; to stand up for her friends through thick and thin. And when the worst situation came around? She was prepared to fight. To see Tyrese - someone that had grown close to her within 3 weeks time - look so utterly distraught only to hear someone he loved cheated on him? That was not okay. Her temper flared, irises swirling to land on the glass coffee table in the center. Everything he said almost became unnoticed. 'That has to be the dumbest thing you've ever done and honestly... I'm furious at you for doing it.' Her jaw clenched. Imagine if the tables were turned, her a**. The tables were turned, and he ended up doing the exact same thing - only because she had done something to his wife. Which, at the time, he didn't even know if that stupid whore face had done anything to her in the first place. He put himself in the exact same danger - yet expected her to act like he hadn't; then only after put himself in the same position but even worse as far as she was concerned. Finally, she snapped away from her thoughts, looking up at him before fixating her gaze just past his view. "Jurassic Park..." She absently continued to stroke along Dime's fur with the same one that had picked him up - scratching just below his chin.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:41 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Dime mewled briefly as he was picked up, settling in her arms and kneading at her skin with his claws in happiness. Purring as she pet him, the end of his tail flicked up and down. As her fingers moved under his chin, he lifted his chin up, closing his eyes and purring even louder. Finn unwrapped his arms from around her as she settled onto the couch, catching sight of the expression change on her face. Everything moved in slow motion for him, even after five years, allowing him to notice certain things; as long as he was paying attention. He was certainly paying attention to her. Sighing softly to himself, he turned on his heel and made his way to the kitchen so he could get her something to eat. Neither of them had eaten all day and that wasn't good for her.

Walking into the kitchen, he sighed once again as he reached into the fridge and grabbed their food from the night before. Adding extra rice to hers, he placed her food in the microwave first to heat it up. Watching the timer, Finn leaned against the counter with slumped shoulders. Obviously she was still mad at him by the expression on her face. Of course, he didn't expect her to forgive him in a day, but he thought they were making progress; or at least he was making progress in apologizing to her. He wanted to make it up to her, but if she closed herself off, like she occasionally tended to do when she was angry, it was difficult. It was like she just expected him to know everything that was upsetting her just by looking at her. He wasn't a mind reader - it would be nice if he was though. Hearing the beep of the timer, he changed her food for his and started the microwave again. What was he going to do? He had absolutely no freaking clue. There had to be something, anything, he could do. As he waited for his food, he lazily rested his cheek into the palm of his hand and thought.

Turning his thoughts to the day before, he ignored everything up until his trying to get Bree to open the door. Everything they talked about, everything they did; maybe there was a clue somewhere in there. After she had finally opened the door for him, she was smiling and crying and curling up to him like she often did. Somehow though, that seeming moment of happiness disappeared during their bath. He did want her to be happy again, but at the moment he was just so lost about where to begin. Hearing the timer again, he sighed heavily and pulled his food free. Well, there was only one place to begin. Grabbing two forks, he stuck one in each of their piles of food before walking out and making his way back to the living room. Jurassic Park. He was okay with that. It was a good movie and one of his favorites; but he had a lot of favorites.

Coming back into the living room, he held out her chicken with the extra rice she wanted, "For the lady." He set his food on the table and stopped where he stood for a moment. Before going to the T.V. to put in the movie, he flopped down on the couch beside her and turned to her. "Bree, what's wrong?" he asked with a worried look upon his face. He wanted to fix what he did wrong. He wanted them to be happy again just as much as she did. It's not like he enjoyed all this fighting and uphill battles.

oOBookwormYumiOo

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games