Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:45 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
Rock could not believe his ears! But, he then said, "Jinxi, watch the popcorn, I will be right back."

Dashing to his room, he opened his desk drawer where he had made a diamond ring (his first successful jewelcrafting project), and then dashed back downstairs where he showed the priceless, and useful ring to Jinxi. He, deep down was hoping that he was making the right decision about this. He knew it was partially due to pressure in a dare sort of thing, but in a way, he also felt like it was support from his friends. Then getting down on one knee in classic fashion, wings spread for room, he said, "Jinxi of portal central, it would give me the greatest honor if you would become my first ever bride. If you say yes, this ring I made is yours to keep forever."

The ring shone with a mesmerizing glow, a glow that Abu from Aladdin would be unable to resist.

Jinxi watched the popcorn with a small, satisfied smile. When Rock practically flew back into the room, she couldn't keep from grinning. "I would be honored and thrilled to be married to you!" she replied. But before she or Rock could move, Trixi dashed in and snatched the ring from Rock, shouting in delight, "Oooh! Shiny!"

Rock laughed heartily, and kissed Jinxi hard on the mouth grateful as he was officially engaged. Upon releasing her, Rock asked Trixi, "Trixi, please be careful with that, okay? I made that as my first jewelcrafting project. Tell ya what, Trixi, I will make you a best friend's ring. Will that make you happy?"

Overhearing Jinxi first from the arcades of where Terry was, then hearing Trixi, Terry paused his video game and dashed into the room. Stopping just before colliding into Ken Masters, Terry asked, "Rock, is it true, you're getting married?"

Terry could clearly see the ring Trixi was playing with and recognized it easily, but he had to know for certain. If it was true, then Terry had a surprise waiting in Joe's suite.

"Yes, it is true, father. I have finally made my decision. I just don't want Jinxi, after all she's been through to escape me. Besides, I love her, dad. There will be a lot of planning with this, but I also feel that its the right time. I will be doing the designing of the outfits, which helps. And the guests get to stay longer as Jinxi and I can plan this during the Christmas party."

Sasuke too overheard this, but noticed the popcorn was ready. "I know you are excited, Rock, but one thing at a time. The popcorn is ready."

Rock took the popcorn off of the stove and put a bit of it in each of the designated bowls. Then utilizing some of the condiments that had been made by Ken, he used each one sprinkling the ketchup powder over one bowl of popcorn, a white cheese powder over another, a banana flavored powder over a third, a pickle one over a fourth, and he spread the caramel glaze that was on another burner over a fifth. Each bowl, save for one had a flavoring on it, just to make it interesting. A thought came to him when he had used the banana powder. He thought maybe Trixi would lose interest in the ring if the popcorn made her hungry enough. There was still plenty of popcorn to be made for Dee had instructed Rock to use all the corn to make the popcorn.

There were literally 150 cobs of corn that Rock had harvested that one time and when he made the popcorn before Pakkun had shown up, he had only used one cob. For this one he had three separate pots going and he even had used a special shredder machine that would clean the cobs and pop the kernels into a big machine that made buttery popcorn, which was brand new. You put a cob of corn in a funnel like object, which the cob would slowly slip down, where the kernels could be ripped from the cob and the cob gets ground up into cornmeal. The cornmeal is placed in a separate compartment that is away from the machine, but the kernels from the cob would then sink down into a heater type object that is hidden from view. The result is the popcorn that flows over top of the hidden kernel area.

Already, Terry's son Kogaku, the one he got from Vegeta was watching the popcorn machine, tail wagging happily. Dee, now finished with the tables, and having set them up in a perfect meridian style around the main floor of the mansion, chuckled as she saw Kogaku having great interest in the popcorn/chicken feed making machine. She said, "I am glad you find the popcorn machine interesting, Kogaku."

Turning to Rock she whispered in his ear, "Congratulations on getting engaged."

Rock's eyes went wide as Dee then went to deal with seeing guests starting to arrive including Kai Hiwatari.

Kai had greyish hair, purplish brown eyes, blue make up on his facial cheeks in the design of claw marks, and he wore a red velvet top and green courerdoy pants. At his hip was a holster that looked like it could hold a fire arm, but it held a bey-blade in it.

Ochru, Dee's son from Kai came in next followed by Dee's youngest from Kai whose name was G'Oh. G'Oh had flaming red hair, bright blue eyes, and, like his dad, had the same kind of make up markings, save for the fact that they were red instead of blue. Ochru's looked like he had a female's upper body, meaning he had boobs, but one could tell, save for that, that he was all male.

Dee called to Jinxi, "Jinxi, I would like you to meet Kai and his two boys Ochru and G'Oh."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:57 pm
empress dee
Rock laughed heartily, and kissed Jinxi hard on the mouth grateful as he was officially engaged. Upon releasing her, Rock asked Trixi, "Trixi, please be careful with that, okay? I made that as my first jewelcrafting project. Tell ya what, Trixi, I will make you a best friend's ring. Will that make you happy?"

Trixi was too engrossed in the shiny ring to reply at first, but eventually agreed to Rock's idea. Jinxi laughed, thinking the sooner she got her "best friend" ring, the sooner Jinxi would have her own engagement ring back.

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Overhearing Jinxi first from the arcades of where Terry was, then hearing Trixi, Terry paused his video game and dashed into the room. Stopping just before colliding into Ken Masters, Terry asked, "Rock, is it true, you're getting married?"

Terry could clearly see the ring Trixi was playing with and recognized it easily, but he had to know for certain. If it was true, then Terry had a surprise waiting in Joe's suite.

empress dee
"Yes, it is true, father. I have finally made my decision. I just don't want Jinxi, after all she's been through to escape me. Besides, I love her, dad. There will be a lot of planning with this, but I also feel that its the right time. I will be doing the designing of the outfits, which helps. And the guests get to stay longer as Jinxi and I can plan this during the Christmas party."

Sasuke too overheard this, but noticed the popcorn was ready. "I know you are excited, Rock, but one thing at a time. The popcorn is ready."

Rock took the popcorn off of the stove and put a bit of it in each of the designated bowls. Then utilizing some of the condiments that had been made by Ken, he used each one sprinkling the ketchup powder over one bowl of popcorn, a white cheese powder over another, a banana flavored powder over a third, a pickle one over a fourth, and he spread the caramel glaze that was on another burner over a fifth. Each bowl, save for one had a flavoring on it, just to make it interesting. A thought came to him when he had used the banana powder. He thought maybe Trixi would lose interest in the ring if the popcorn made her hungry enough. There was still plenty of popcorn to be made for Dee had instructed Rock to use all the corn to make the popcorn.

There were literally 150 cobs of corn that Rock had harvested that one time and when he made the popcorn before Pakkun had shown up, he had only used one cob. For this one he had three separate pots going and he even had used a special shredder machine that would clean the cobs and pop the kernels into a big machine that made buttery popcorn, which was brand new. You put a cob of corn in a funnel like object, which the cob would slowly slip down, where the kernels could be ripped from the cob and the cob gets ground up into cornmeal. The cornmeal is placed in a separate compartment that is away from the machine, but the kernels from the cob would then sink down into a heater type object that is hidden from view. The result is the popcorn that flows over top of the hidden kernel area.

Already, Terry's son Kogaku, the one he got from Vegeta was watching the popcorn machine, tail wagging happily. Dee, now finished with the tables, and having set them up in a perfect meridian style around the main floor of the mansion, chuckled as she saw Kogaku having great interest in the popcorn/chicken feed making machine. She said, "I am glad you find the popcorn machine interesting, Kogaku."

Rock's eyes went wide as Dee then went to deal with seeing guests starting to arrive including Kai Hiwatari.

Kai had greyish hair, purplish brown eyes, blue make up on his facial cheeks in the design of claw marks, and he wore a red velvet top and green courerdoy pants. At his hip was a holster that looked like it could hold a fire arm, but it held a bey-blade in it.

Ochru, Dee's son from Kai came in next followed by Dee's youngest from Kai whose name was G'Oh. G'Oh had flaming red hair, bright blue eyes, and, like his dad, had the same kind of make up markings, save for the fact that they were red instead of blue. Ochru's looked like he had a female's upper body, meaning he had boobs, but one could tell, save for that, that he was all male.

Dee called to Jinxi, "Jinxi, I would like you to meet Kai and his two boys Ochru and G'Oh."

Jinxi hugged Rock one-handed while he spoke to his father. It just felt so right! Then she turned to Dee and Kai and the boys. Releasing Rock reluctantly, she greeted each of them in turn.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:20 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi was too engrossed in the shiny ring to reply at first, but eventually agreed to Rock's idea. Jinxi laughed, thinking the sooner she got her "best friend" ring, the sooner Jinxi would have her own engagement ring back.

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

empress dee

Jinxi hugged Rock one-handed while he spoke to his father. It just felt so right! Then she turned to Dee and Kai and the boys. Releasing Rock reluctantly, she greeted each of them in turn.

Kai smirked his "Dee sure loves to show off" smile, G'Oh, hid behind Kai feeling shy, but Ochru bowed and said, "Greetings, Jinxi, I am Ochru Hiwatari. I run Hiwatari Farms in Mineral town in the west. I had heard from Kurt that you and Rock and Trixi were in flower bud mines. I sure hope you found a lot of gems there. I know I love going down there the odd time when I am not swamped with work."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:37 pm
empress dee
Kai smirked his "Dee sure loves to show off" smile, G'Oh, hid behind Kai feeling shy, but Ochru bowed and said, "Greetings, Jinxi, I am Ochru Hiwatari. I run Hiwatari Farms in Mineral town in the west. I had heard from Kurt that you and Rock and Trixi were in flower bud mines. I sure hope you found a lot of gems there. I know I love going down there the odd time when I am not swamped with work."

Jinxi nodded in enthusiastic agreement. "The mines were gorgeous! It was fun gathering the gems. I'm not surprised you enjoy visiting there, too."

Trixi remained fully engrossed with the shiny ring, but nodded briefly in greeting to the new-comers.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:55 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi nodded in enthusiastic agreement. "The mines were gorgeous! It was fun gathering the gems. I'm not surprised you enjoy visiting there, too."

Trixi remained fully engrossed with the shiny ring, but nodded briefly in greeting to the new-comers.

Rock bowed to his dad in dismissal, then asked Jinxi, "Did you know, sweetheart that mining in those mines counts as a profession? If you mine a certain quota a day, you can earn a lot of money. Now me, I mine from there because I need them for a secondary profession. I am what is called an armor smith, but I also make jewelry as a hobby from whatever I don't use in armor. You remember that shield we had to lug under the water? I made that shield."

Then Ochru added, "And if mining is just a hobby for you, then try farming. I mean, it is rewarding work. Planting seeds, creating new ones, growing food, raising animals that you can teach to talk, and you make tons of friends in the west. I mean, I am sure its a place that Rock can settle down, though I dunno any place better than this mansion. Terry rules when it comes to this place. He built it!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:23 am
empress dee
Rock bowed to his dad in dismissal, then asked Jinxi, "Did you know, sweetheart that mining in those mines counts as a profession? If you mine a certain quota a day, you can earn a lot of money. Now me, I mine from there because I need them for a secondary profession. I am what is called an armor smith, but I also make jewelry as a hobby from whatever I don't use in armor. You remember that shield we had to lug under the water? I made that shield."

Then Ochru added, "And if mining is just a hobby for you, then try farming. I mean, it is rewarding work. Planting seeds, creating new ones, growing food, raising animals that you can teach to talk, and you make tons of friends in the west. I mean, I am sure its a place that Rock can settle down, though I dunno any place better than this mansion. Terry rules when it comes to this place. He built it!"

Jinxi smiled, but it was Trixi who squealed in delight at the prospect of spending her time with all those shinies! "Found my new calling!" she announced with glee. Jinxi grinned at her, not at all surprised by her friend's enthusiasm.

Then she turned to Rock and asked, "That's an interesting question, though. What will we do as a couple? Where will we live?"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:10 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi smiled, but it was Trixi who squealed in delight at the prospect of spending her time with all those shinies! "Found my new calling!" she announced with glee. Jinxi grinned at her, not at all surprised by her friend's enthusiasm.

Then she turned to Rock and asked, "That's an interesting question, though. What will we do as a couple? Where will we live?"

"Well, the west does sound like a good idea to settle down since it is less dangerous than here in Southtown, however, I think before we decide on where we are going to settle permanently, a tour of each planet would be in order. You've already seen the West and Trixi loves it. But we have also seen Hyrule, which Hyrule is almost always in some sort of danger and we cannot have that unless we get you trained in self defense better than we have already. So, we will live here in the mansion for now until we can agree on a suitable place that we can all be happy not just Trixi. As for what we will do as a couple, that's easy. Nothing changes in terms of how you've related to me so far, except it will get more romantic as time goes on and when we have settled on a place of our own. My career is pretty flexible, I just have to pick someplace that can allow a forge, ha ha ha."

Rock had taken out his portable forge where he was working on smelting some gold for Trixi's best friend ring." This device I am working on right now is called a portable forge, Rock went on, "which not all places allow it. Here I am good. And I did make a promise to Trixi about the best friend's ring. I am thinking of adding a ruby, an emerald, a sapphire, a citrine, some amethyst, and maybe a hint of silver to make this best friend's ring a rainbow colored one. That should please her."

As he said this, he was adding the said gems into the ring. When the ring was made, it sparkled like a rainbow all right. The question was how to add the words best friend on it. Then Rock had an idea. He made a second ring with the same components as the first, then using a template, he smelted some copper and tin together to make bronze, then he weaved diamond bits that glittered best on the one ring and friend on the other. "Order up!" Rock exclaimed, "Trixi, here are your best friend rings. Shiny enough, right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:58 pm
empress dee
"Well, the west does sound like a good idea to settle down since it is less dangerous than here in Southtown, however, I think before we decide on where we are going to settle permanently, a tour of each planet would be in order. You've already seen the West and Trixi loves it. But we have also seen Hyrule, which Hyrule is almost always in some sort of danger and we cannot have that unless we get you trained in self defense better than we have already. So, we will live here in the mansion for now until we can agree on a suitable place that we can all be happy not just Trixi. As for what we will do as a couple, that's easy. Nothing changes in terms of how you've related to me so far, except it will get more romantic as time goes on and when we have settled on a place of our own. My career is pretty flexible, I just have to pick someplace that can allow a forge, ha ha ha."

Rock had taken out his portable forge where he was working on smelting some gold for Trixi's best friend ring." This device I am working on right now is called a portable forge, Rock went on, "which not all places allow it. Here I am good. And I did make a promise to Trixi about the best friend's ring. I am thinking of adding a ruby, an emerald, a sapphire, a citrine, some amethyst, and maybe a hint of silver to make this best friend's ring a rainbow colored one. That should please her."

As he said this, he was adding the said gems into the ring. When the ring was made, it sparkled like a rainbow all right. The question was how to add the words best friend on it. Then Rock had an idea. He made a second ring with the same components as the first, then using a template, he smelted some copper and tin together to make bronze, then he weaved diamond bits that glittered best on the one ring and friend on the other. "Order up!" Rock exclaimed, "Trixi, here are your best friend rings. Shiny enough, right?"

Trixi was completely delighted with the new rings and immediately put them on! After a moment to admire them, she finally relinquished the engagement ring to Jinxi, who put it on with a smile and a chuckle. "Well done, Rock!" she said.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:21 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi was completely delighted with the new rings and immediately put them on! After a moment to admire them, she finally relinquished the engagement ring to Jinxi, who put it on with a smile and a chuckle. "Well done, Rock!" she said.

Chuckling, Rock replied, "Why thank you, my sweetheart. Now that you got your ring back, let me put it on you."

Rock placed the engagement ring on Jinxi's ring finger and the newcomers gasped seeing this. The ones who came in were Alba and Soiree Meira, brothers who lived in an apartment downtown that were friends of Terry's and Rock's.

After all the guests arrived, which the mansion seemed more crowded than ever, Mai had snuck into the kitchen to start making the turkey. The children were able to catch the last one...well, more like Kogaku picked it and the feathers from the bird were thrown into a special cleaning bag before the bird was washed and now being stuffed.

Mai was grateful for it being so crowded and Terry appeared to be too distracted with Rock getting engaged to even notice that Mai was making the turkey though nobody told her she could. She knew that nobody else there could make it as good as she nor was she in any condition to teach anybody at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:29 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Chuckling, Rock replied, "Why thank you, my sweetheart. Now that you got your ring back, let me put it on you."

Rock placed the engagement ring on Jinxi's ring finger and the newcomers gasped seeing this. The ones who came in were Alba and Soiree Meira, brothers who lived in an apartment downtown that were friends of Terry's and Rock's.

After all the guests arrived, which the mansion seemed more crowded than ever, Mai had snuck into the kitchen to start making the turkey. The children were able to catch the last one...well, more like Kogaku picked it and the feathers from the bird were thrown into a special cleaning bag before the bird was washed and now being stuffed.

Mai was grateful for it being so crowded and Terry appeared to be too distracted with Rock getting engaged to even notice that Mai was making the turkey though nobody told her she could. She knew that nobody else there could make it as good as she nor was she in any condition to teach anybody at the moment.

Jinxi reached up and kissed Rock after he put the ring on her finger. It was a quick peck, but it was heartfelt.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:16 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi reached up and kissed Rock after he put the ring on her finger. It was a quick peck, but it was heartfelt.

Rock did his best to introduce Jinxi to everyone he could. Alba was a cool customer, Soiree was the wild cowboy type. Dee's host parents who had journeyed from earth were there, but Rock avoided them because he had told Jinxi that those two didn't even believe Terry existed for a long time and he has heard nothing but bad news about those two. Dee's mom took on the form of the dragon in the Renaissance since everything was animated in the Renaissance Galaxy and Dee's dad took on the form of a beardless dwarf.

Like a dragon, Dee's mom was fierce and a lot of people were steering clear of her. Dee had asked her mom three times to behave while in Terry's house or Dee's mom was going to be sent to Dragon tane mountain to be scolded. So, Dee's mom was on her last chance.

Soon, the smell of turkey could be detected and Rock wondered who was making it since Mai was forbidden to and everyone else was busy doing other things. Then, Rock with Jinxi in tow caught Mai making the turkey. "Mai!" He shouted needlessly, though everyone on the main floor could now hear him, "How dare you try and make the turkey when you are pregnant and due any day now! You should be in bed!"

Mai stood there, frozen...not wanting to turn around, besides another thing was preventing her from moving. (DNA, it is your turn now...either send the signals of being born or do something that will give reason to Mai being frozen in place besides Rock yelling at her.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:24 pm
empress dee
Soon, the smell of turkey could be detected and Rock wondered who was making it since Mai was forbidden to and everyone else was busy doing other things. Then, Rock with Jinxi in tow caught Mai making the turkey. "Mai!" He shouted needlessly, though everyone on the main floor could now hear him, "How dare you try and make the turkey when you are pregnant and due any day now! You should be in bed!"

Mai stood there, frozen...not wanting to turn around, besides another thing was preventing her from moving. (DNA, it is your turn now...either send the signals of being born or do something that will give reason to Mai being frozen in place besides Rock yelling at her.)

-o0DNA0o-

Jinxi moved to help with the turkey so Mai could sit down ... or whatever she needed to do to get Rock to stop yelling at her.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:34 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

-o0DNA0o-

Jinxi moved to help with the turkey so Mai could sit down ... or whatever she needed to do to get Rock to stop yelling at her.

(This was intended on being one of those moments where, as discussed in the ideas, Mai's growing baby would do something when Mai tried making the turkey. Oh, and Jinxi, turkey would be in the oven. Mai was stirring the gravy when Rock caught Mai in the act.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:23 am
JoyRose
empress dee

-o0DNA0o-

empress dee

(This was intended on being one of those moments where, as discussed in the ideas, Mai's growing baby would do something when Mai tried making the turkey. Oh, and Jinxi, turkey would be in the oven. Mai was stirring the gravy when Rock caught Mai in the act.)

Even though Lemnear is within her mamma's belly, she didn't need her own powers or abilities to hear the not so friendly feeling tone of one that is yelling at her mother. Aware of the surroundings, Lemnear uses her 'powers' to pick-up and fly something big toward's the "Loud Mouthed" being, not knowing that her actions just triggered the "giving birth" process.

(( Hope that is satisfactory. ^^; ))  

-o0DNA0o-

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:57 am
empress dee

Jinxi took over stirring the gravy, flinching slightly as the something big flew past her toward Rock. She knew Rock could handle whatever was thrown at him, literally and figuratively, but she was still glad not to be in its path.

-o0DNA0o-
Even though Lemnear is within her mamma's belly, she didn't need her own powers or abilities to hear the not so friendly feeling tone of one that is yelling at her mother. Aware of the surroundings, Lemnear uses her 'powers' to pick-up and fly something big toward's the "Loud Mouthed" being, not knowing that her actions just triggered the "giving birth" process.

(( Hope that is satisfactory. ^^; ))

((Excellent!))  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games