Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:37 pm

User Image

xxxx ☾ Benjamin Harris ☽ xxxx
xxxxThe Demonic Water Magexxxx

”The waters will obey me... with just a flourish of my hand.”

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The water mage winced a bit at the nudge, pouted at the warning and let go. "Fine, fine. I won't tell." Now he realized that even Yosuke would take control. It would seem fair, considering that the relationship between the two should be on mutual terms. He simply sat down next to the fashion designer, not even daring to embarrass the blue-haired even longer. He had to change the topic, just to be sure.

"So, do you two have any occupations? I would like to know more about them."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: a bit bummed out, but back to talking
Company: Yosuke, Aiden and Kira
Cash in Hand: $960.75
OOC: Ben just got rekt. Kekekekekeke!

Ikaruine

Aiko Kida

The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:34 pm

Kira Winters

User Image
So Benjamin was new here too, good to know. And he lived in Ombre! "I live in Ombre too. It would be great to know someone in the neighborhood" Kira blurted. It would be nice to be friends with one of her neighbors. And he had a library! After a few words from Yosuke and Ben she noticed Yosuke nudge his boyfriend. Did she look that lonely? And won't tell what? On second thought, she didn't want to know. When Benjamin asked about their jobs she was happy to oblige. "I'm a graphic novelist. I know it may seem like a bit of a strange job, but I love it. I've already had a trilogy published, it's called Indestructible Bunnies. You probably haven't heard of it. But it did pretty well, and now I'm here." She wondered if if her answer had been to long... Or weird.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Location: Park |Company: Aiden, Benjamin, Yosuke |Mood: Happy, a bit awkward

OOC: Indestructible Bunnies is the name of a crap web-comic that I made a while ago. If you were wondering, the name came from when there was a rabbit in our yard that had been shot by an arrow and survived, we caught it, took it to the vet, got the arrow removed, and released it back into the wild. It was quite the adventure.
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Ikaruine

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

The-DJ-Ghost

Aiko Kida

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:42 pm

User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

By the time Kira mentioned about her occupation, Ben hummed in approval. "I see. I actually don't know yet about your titles. Considering that you also live in Ombre like me, you having to drop by for some casual talk about books wouldn't hurt." Normally, he wouldn't like anyone intruding on his house because of his need for privacy. Now that he discovered that she had that similar interest, she would be an exception to the rule. As long as she would be polite, of course.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: interested
OOC:

Ikaruine

Aiko Kida

The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:01 pm

Kira Winters

User Image
Kira was happy that Benjamin seemed to respect her profession. Visual storytelling was a bit of an uncommon job to have. She wasn't offended by him not knowing of her books, that wasn't a surprise. And she could drop by? Really? He had a library, she'd always wanted a library. And to have someone to talk to about books with! "I'd love that. It would be great to have somebody to talk to about books."

OOC:
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Ikaruine

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

The-DJ-Ghost

Aiko Kida

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:13 pm

User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The mage rubbed the back of his own head uncomfortably. "My indoor library's not yet done, actually. I still need to set up some more books as well as an office space there. I started on the task last night, and I needed sleep and some breaks. But trust me, once it's done, you'll be amazed." He wouldn't brag about it normally, but he would provide some assurance for Kira. "Just give me around one to two days. We can talk in the living room when the time comes, since there are bookshelves there also."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: a bit uncomfortable
OOC:

Ikaruine

Aiko Kida

The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:56 pm

Aiko Kida

Ikaruine

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

(☠) Demon thief Arsène (☠)

User Image

| Name - Aiden Brooks | Race - Demon: Arsène | Doux - House #1425 | Weapons - M1911 pistol / Dagger

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

"oh god, please don't make him tell us in detail..." Aiden thought, as Benjamin was talking. He and Kira seemed to be having a good time there. Though, he kept wondering about Kira the whole time, as he watched. The last girl to have him figured out like that before he would ever admit defeat was Anne, and she went out with Aiden's best friend. Either way, she is pretty cute. Especially with that sweater that shows off her curves while also having her shoulder exposed. Okay, now he was starting to think in a creepy way! When that happened, he went back to listening to the two, in which they were talking about jobs, and then where they lived. Oh. I'm staying in this apartment in Doux. I finally finished unpacking, and decided to go here. So how about it, Ben and Yosuke? Why don't we all spend the rest of New Years at your place and have like a mini party? Aiden offered. But that's on you. We can have it at my place if it's okay. He once again offered. But he realized that if they chose that option, Aiden would have to lock some doors and hide stuff so they don't see the kind of heat he carries around the house.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Cellphone
♦ $600
♦ lock picks
♦ flash drive
♦ books
♦ Notebooks

◄ TECH LIST ►

Super speed - Aiden can enhance his speed for sneaking up to people, and can even apply it in combat, as well as stealth.

Deadly aim - Aiden can quickly draw his weapon and precisely fire 7 bullets at his target at a breakneck pace.

Knife mastery - Using his martial arts skills, Aiden can fend off multiple enemies with a simple dagger, and even uses his knives for practical use such as lock picking and wall climbing

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:16 pm

User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

At the mention of the party, that's when Ben had to ponder on the options. Yosuke would definitely feel sick the longer that he stayed outside. That's when he took a deep breath and voiced out his answer.

"It is a tempting offer, Aiden, but our acquaintance party would have to wait a bit longer, and it's not tonight. Yosuke and I would like to have some time alone. Plus, he would catch a cold here. Weather was not on his side as of this moment." He then stood up and offered his boyfriend a hand. "Let's keep yourself safe from the cold, shall we?"

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: casual and worried for Yosuke
OOC: Don't worry, it's not what you think. Whoops.

Ikaruine

Aiko Kida

The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:04 pm

Yosuke Marlon

Fashion Designer

|| Relationship Status: Dating Benjamin|| Money: $1000.00||

♪ LOCATION [Soleil Park]

♫ COMPANY [Kira, Aiden, and Benjamin]

♩ MOOD ["I'm done for..."]

████████████████████████████████ ████████████████ ███████

User Image

Indestructible Bunnies... Yosuke thought that he heard the name from somewhere before. Or perhaps his hearing was playing tricks on him. Since Kira is a graphic novelist, he figured that the two had a lot in common. Would be nice to have an art jam session or something. Yosuke watched as Kira and his Benjamin were having a chat about his library. He would need to drop in at some point if it is as impressive as he says it is. Honestly, he was happy to be invited to a party. But it seemed like his lover had other plans. Shrugging, he decided to indulge him and follow what he wanted. After all, he was still cold.

"I would love to go. But it looks like Benjamin has other plans so... I'll see you all later?" Yosuke took out his phone and took his boyfriend's hand, "Might as well get each other's phone numbers too."

♔ OOC [Yep, you got wrecked so bad earlier. xD You better not disappoint Kira or Yosuke with the library hm? :3]

Aiko Kida

The-DJ-Ghost

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Ikaruine

Thirteenth Combatant

8,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Astral Veteran 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:19 pm

User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Ben was glad when Yosuke took his hand. However, knowing that they had to exchange numbers with Aiden and Kira before they would part ways, he had to do that, too. He let go of his hand and fished out the phone from his pocket.

"Feel free to include mine as well," he spoke as he tapped a few buttons until he could see his own number. He flashed out the screen to them so that the other two would write it down. "I'll let you guys when it's time for the party to commence. The library should be finished before that."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: a bit impatient, but had to roll along with it
OOC: Yep, Ben had to finish that ASAP for the sake of the late acquaintance party. PSSH!!! And will nap.

Ikaruine

Aiko Kida

The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:43 am

Kira Winters

User Image
Kira felt a little bad when Ben said his library wasn't finished, she hadn't meant to presume. But no matter what, he had still invited her to come visit some time and she couldn't help being excited at the prospect of having a friend in the neighborhood. "I'd love that." She wanted Ben to know that even without a library she's like to hang out sometime. So Aiden lived in Doux. And he had finished unpacking, lucky. The mini party sounded like a nice idea, even if they had just met, they were all new here and you can't really make friends without talking to strangers. At the mention of having the mini party at Aiden's place Kira smiled. Even if he was a flirt she would still like to now him better. When Ben told them that he'd rather spend time with Yosuke, Kira was a little disappointed she'd have liked to get to know them better. Oh well, she still had Aiden. Well, she didn't have him. It now looked like Yosuke and Ben were leaving. She grabbed her phone out of her bag and quickly typed out both of their phone numbers. "Thanks guys. I'll text you both later so you have my number aswell."

Location: park |Company: Aiden, Benjamin, Yosuke |Mood: Happy

OOC:
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Ikaruine

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

The-DJ-Ghost

Aiko Kida

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:20 pm

Aiko Kida

Ikaruine

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

(☠) Demon thief Arsène (☠)

User Image

| Name - Aiden Brooks | Race - Demon: Arsène | Doux - House #1425 | Weapons - M1911 pistol / Dagger

Well, guess that seemed like the common thing to do. As Ben and Yosuke said they were leaving, Aiden took out his cellphone, and recorded their numbers. He even sent a text to them saying "Howdy (▰∀◕)ノ" to them. After sending the message, he wrote their names in the contacts and did the same with Kira. Now it seemed as if Ben and Yosuke were leaving, in which that seemed like the normal thing to do, since it was getting late. Oh well... I'll see you around then. Aiden told them. So Kira.... Since it's getting late, how about going we go to the beach and watch the fire works? Aiden said. Maybe he can finally utilize the vacation he promised to get.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Cellphone
♦ $600
♦ lock picks
♦ flash drive
♦ books
♦ Notebooks

◄ TECH LIST ►

Super speed - Aiden can enhance his speed for sneaking up to people, and can even apply it in combat, as well as stealth.

Deadly aim - Aiden can quickly draw his weapon and precisely fire 7 bullets at his target at a breakneck pace.

Knife mastery - Using his martial arts skills, Aiden can fend off multiple enemies with a simple dagger, and even uses his knives for practical use such as lock picking and wall climbing
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:24 pm

User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Ben immediately copied Kira's number onto his phone, adding her name to the contact list. By the time the tone rang in because of Aiden's message, he couldn't help but to chuckle. He would admit that the Arsene demon showed some suave. He then added the demon's number and name to the list as well before placing the device back into his pocket.

"We'll see each other again in a few days. This is farewell, for now." He then waved at both Aiden and Kira as the gay couple began to depart from the park. He fetched the bike from the parking spot and smiled at his boyfriend. "Should I take you for a lift or you'll just walk and I'll follow your pace? Your choice."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: now feeling eager
OOC:

Ikaruine

Aiko Kida

The-DJ-Ghost

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Aiko Kida

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:33 pm

Kira Winters

User Image
"Yeah, see you around." Kira waved goodbye to Yosuke and Benjamin. It was getting late but it was new years after all so she thought it would be nice to stay out. When Kira heard Aiden say her name she turned to face him. She hoped he wasn't going to leave, at least not yet. H-he wanted to stay with her? To watch the fireworks? "Yes, I'd like that very much." She smiled and began to her sketch book and phone back into her purse.

OOC: Hey guys. In Kira's profile it said she lived in Ombre but that didn't make sense with her income and backstory so the mods changed it to Doux. So unfortunately she's no longer Ben's neighbor, but is now neighbors with Aiden and Yosuke.
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Ikaruine

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:36 pm

Yosuke Marlon

Fashion Designer

|| Relationship Status: Dating Benjamin|| Money: $1000.00||

♪ LOCATION [Soleil Park]

♫ COMPANY [Kira, Aiden, and Benjamin]

♩ MOOD [Happy]

User Image

Now having everyone's contact in his list, he laughed at the text Aiden sent. That certainly brightened up his night today. He waved goodbye to the others and followed his boyfriend to his bike. He shivered as he felt a slight cold breeze hit his skin.

"I think I'll walk... Could use the exercise to warm up anyway." He was about to start walking until he remembered something. "O-oh um... I forgot to give you your chocolate... But do you want it now or...?"

♔ OOC [x]

Aiko Kida

The-DJ-Ghost

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Ikaruine

Thirteenth Combatant

8,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Astral Veteran 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:49 pm

User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Ben blinked at what he was implying. "Oh right. Yes, I still want the chocolate, but that can wait until we can go to my house in Ombre." He then hopped onto his bike. "I still have the extra bedroom. You can use it for this night."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: excited, but had to be patient
OOC:

Ikaruine

Aiko Kida

The-DJ-Ghost

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games