Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:05 am
draknic
Makako-ma
draknic
Makako-ma
draknic
Makako-ma

not the most fitting general ninja weapon, perhaps someone with a talent for something.

Iwa is a place with a lot of disciplined soldiers and such. Mandatory military service even, in this roleplay anyways.

But someone with a scimitar might perhaps need a lot of easy cutting power on a regular basis or maybe someone who expects to get into duels with a specialized techniques.

I suggest someone who does scouting and interference/ambushes.

Perhaps someone with some tracking techniques as well. But most importantly it would be a character who tends to work in smaller groups to do the early stages of missions

sounds like it could work. okay a type of scout or guerrilla tactician. Next on the list is a personality maybe someone a bit comical not this serious stick in the mud or brooding

People from Iwagakure tend to be pretty serious in general, particularly regarding things they do. But they also tend to have something they are serious about, something they tend to do a lot. Something important to them or they just enjoy it a lot. Perhaps he's an adventurer? Or maybe there's something else he likes. Mapping things? Anything works. He'd probably be someone who can follow orders but at the same time wants to make a big difference using whatever it is he finds important.
so the person who makes maps. It would make sense also he a type of pathfinders meaning the first in the zone or mapping out line out for everyone else. Likely will be low rank formsome reason

normally yes but remember this is a shinobi rp. A mapper guy wouldn't be the highest rank but the lowest ranks aren't even allowed to leave the village normally let alone go into enemy territory or anything like that. Its not like a normal army or faction in other storylines where you send out someone disposable to infiltrate the enemy because your assets are a big deal for a ninja village.

I already know that never said he was going to be the bottom boot .anyway think only Genin and another rank are opened. So will get started on Thursday

btw its a lot simpler if he's someone who would legally exist in iwagakure normally lol. I spend a lot of time making excuses not to have people killed or arrested before their story can even start cuz they want to be in iwa without actually being from Iwagakure lol >_<

Though it usually works out fine either way. In this story Iwa is "supposed to be" a kindof disciplined place with a militaristic society and mandatory military service and such. Students live either in a family home or in barracks, the citizens are trained to fight and die for their homeland, there will be no random slaughter here. Everyone can fight. Though the corruption hasn't hit yet.

Iwagakure is also a place with lots of hard people, its famous for its socially strange or old fashioned people and is also known as the tsundere capital of the shinobi world. Once upon a time there was even a rumor that if you beat up the boy you like he'll think about you forever... not quite wrong but its that kind of culture.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:37 pm
User Image  

Tentaigo

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:38 pm
Makako-ma

correction  

Artoria_Bodavich

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:43 pm
Artoria_Bodavich
Makako-ma

correction

More or less.

time to get creative I guess  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:37 am
I need a post format. HALP MEH! SUMBUDY  

Loto Teh Sake

Cpt Muffin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:35 pm
Hey anyone wanna do me a favor and make me a post layout for my character? I'll pay.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:04 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

The Wing Country [Sunagakure] (Coming Soon!)

Makako-ma

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:42 pm
Makako-ma
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

rofl

unfortunately, I had to fix that XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:08 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Makako-ma
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

rofl

unfortunately, I had to fix that XD

I'd make a character based off this if okuni wasn't already going in a weird direction soon lol  

Makako-ma

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:29 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:46 am
Persona 4's theme songs are so good......  

Cleric Saphire

Blessed Cleric

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:53 am
Tentaigo
User Image

eek  
Cleric Saphire rolled 20 100-sided dice: 64, 59, 6, 82, 100, 3, 56, 30, 25, 61, 82, 90, 80, 28, 28, 58, 96, 73, 4, 8 Total: 1033 (20-2000)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:55 am
Random bits of dice rolling  

Cleric Saphire

Blessed Cleric

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:02 am
Makako-ma
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

rofl + crying + xd  
Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games