Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

reingar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:46 pm
well hello my name is angelo, i am 13 and i really like gaia i have been trying to make my dream avi but it always looks kool when i make differnt things just to keep my look good but and thats basically all i can think of  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:24 pm
Eh urm....
i've been "chosen" to join this guild, and i have no idea who chosed me or why i was chosen for, probably spent too much time in the market? XD

anyway whoever it was made me feel good to be chosen smile

this looks like a nice guild (more gold XD

kk im not that all-money la, point is saying hi to y'all.

sweatdrop heart  

aporia

Rainbow Icecream Cake

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:22 am
My Real name it sandria i live in california i been in gaiaonline for a year but... i quit for a while Because i got bored i use to...be retarded around gaia XD Now I like selling cheap stuff in market place And im questing for a Dark halo And/Or Nitemare ParasolXD!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:49 pm
My name is Iawah. I am not questing for anything. I just like being a smart @ss. mrgreen  

Iawah

Evil Reelando

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:20 pm
(I will tell you who I am but will not give out alot of details about me will be claasified)

My name is Ryland, US, California I've been playing gaia for more than 2 years, I'm 19 years old and I'm in first year of college(College Of The Red Woods).

I'm only guesting a Dark Halo and a Black Punk Head Band.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:54 pm
Hey everyone, my real name is Russ, but online I go by Trebobert Nosamason... or LORD Emperor Trebobert Nosamason.. either one. I'm not really questing for anything right now, but I do use the marketplace a lot for my impulse buys. Since I joined Gaia a few months ago, I've been absorbed in making a house into a home, so any ideas on what I can improve on, send me a message or something, my house is at 29 Barton 004265.

hmmm anything else? ninja .... oh yes, I live in FL, born in Toronto Canada, and while I'm trained in both 2 dimensional and 3- Dimensional art, I do mostly 3-d ie: Sculptures and such out of recycled materials. If you're interested, send me a PM, and I can send you a link with some of my stuff. surprised  

Trebobert

dmamma

2,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:17 pm
My name is Mel, I love to read, go to the marketplace(though i have nothing to sell ha ha), I also love to write and was wondering is we can write stories on the guild. I love to sing to LALA LALA LAAAAAA rolleyes but i am not going to say how good I am.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:14 am
my names Lysa...been on gaia for like 2 years...just like browsing the market place looking for neat things, ink, paper and tin cans for my sister...  

minethine

Dark Assasin_Katsumi 2

Newbie Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:10 am
My name is Katsumi. I live in Massachusetts, which town? Wouldn’t you like to know =P.

I’ve been a gaian for just about two years, and I’m in it for having cool avis and cooler role-playing buddies, as well as sharing my artisticness.

As of right now, there isn’t any item I want, except the item I’m petitioning for if it ever is accepted.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:43 pm
The name's Telly. I like anime, reading, and well...gaia! lol ive been a gaian for at least two years. I have many many many friends and i love them all to death! heart heart heart hee hee!  

yuyuhakasholove

MistyQue_harper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:43 am
i'm romanian, i love Sailor Moon (my first anime i ever saw), i draw anime style, love the anime style, i'm 19 and i loooooove bugs twisted *drool* spiders... heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:49 am
I'm Psycho Kitty Alchemist, but call me P.K. for short.
I live in the U.S., but I'm not going to say where.
My hobbies are playing video games and being on Gaiaonline.
I'm not much of a quester anymore.
I just get what I like at random.
I absolutely love cats and hate animal abusers.
They should burn in hell.
evil stare
Sorry about that.
That's just the number one thing to tick me off.
Anyway, I'm an addict to jigsaw and towns.

Psycho Koneko

Supportive Seraph

Otonin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:31 pm
Yo, I'm Otonin. I love black and white avitars and hope to make the best one ever! I like manga and anime. I especially love Death Note. If you guys have advice on how to inprove my avi, I'd love to hear it. And last but not least, my favorite iteam in all of Gaia is the DemonBow  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:10 am
My name is Wylin, i'm 12 turning 13 on the eleventh of November, and I live in the ninja village on the continent of my mind. I love anime and drawing. I dont get manga very much since I stick to series of books i.e A Series of Unfortunate Events. But I try to keep up with the anime to understand...Or pester my friend to help me. I'm obsessed with gaia and my favorite items are the shadow spirit and the sunstaff. ( i'm questing for a sunstaff at the moment.) Plus, I love Kakashi, Gaara, Kabuto (hes so huggable!), Kankuro (for some strange reason), Shikamaru, Kiba, Akamaru, Iruka, Haku, Zabuza, Choji, square rocks, doggys, wolves, foxes, cows and food. ^-^ heart  

wylin

mushyrice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:39 am
Hiyoyo! My name is Lauren, I live in Hawaii, but right now am in college in Oregon (it's so cold and rainy right now). I'm in desperate need of gaia friends, so send me a pm!

Also, I have an avi up in the arena, vote for me please? (<-- oh what a shameless heathen I am) sweatdrop sweatdrop  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games