Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Furry College!! (All furries welcome!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KouWolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:09 am
Sin smiled. "Actually you look cute like that. If you don't mind another guy calling you cute" he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:14 am
Ark blushed brightly. "n....no i don't mind. Would you like to....come in?" Ark motioned into the room his tail twitching slightly.  

JFox_v1

KouWolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:52 am
Sin smiled seductivly. "I would be honored" he mused walking and getting extremly close to Ark. "So Ark which do you perfere. Guys or girls" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:56 am
Ark stared up at Sin blushing more. "G...guys....." Ark blushed more as he wrapped his tail around his own waist.  

JFox_v1

KouWolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:59 am
Sin smiled. "Well so do I" he pulling his lips closer to Arks.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:03 am
Ark blaushed as he pulling closer to sin until their lips met in a passionate kiss, arks tail wrapped around both of them wrapping it's self around sins, as arks ears pinned back his white cheeks turning pink.  

JFox_v1

KouWolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:04 am
Sin kissed him deeply. His arms wrapped around his back pulling him closer. His tail swayed back and forth.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:08 am
Ark blushed more wraping his arms around sins waist. continuing the passionate kiss, pulling their bodies tight togther.  

JFox_v1

Xayvien

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:31 am
Rayven looked at River and nodded; stepping into their dormitory with the Husky beside him. He'd look down at the bottle of herbs; just wondering how crazy they would make him because of the scent.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:21 am
River smiled shutting and locking the door. "You ready" he asked pulling off his shirt and pants.  

KouWolf

KouWolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:23 am
Kit_Kyuu_kai
Ark blushed more wraping his arms around sins waist. continuing the passionate kiss, pulling their bodies tight togther.
Sin broke the kiss for air. "My your quick. I like that" he said pulling thier lips together in a passionete kiss. His tail gently moved and rubbed Ark's crotch area.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:32 pm
Ark blushed as he slowly pushed the door shut continuing the kiss and enjoying everything all at once.  

JFox_v1

KouWolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:00 am
Sin slowly broke for air grinning. "What should I do now. Go back to my dorm or..." he asked gently pulling on Ark's pants loop.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:03 am
Rayven took out the bottle of herbs and placed them down onto the desk; he began to undress himself then looked down at his boxers. "I'm ready to try the herb when you are."

Xayvien

JFox_v1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:40 pm
"Your not going anywhere." Ark closed the dorr copletly as he blushed brightly.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff