Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:21 pm

((OMFG!!!! When are you gonna say something! I need to train against someone!!!! scream sweatdrop )) "Are you just gonna stand there or what..." Hytoshi says. "I'm gonna find someone else to train against..." ((HINT HINT)) ((I haven't had fun for a while now... sad ))
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:54 am

Nitroxic 4jer
((OMFG!!!! When are you gonna say something! I need to train against someone!!!! scream sweatdrop )) "Are you just gonna stand there or what..." Hytoshi says. "I'm gonna find someone else to train against..." ((HINT HINT)) ((I haven't had fun for a while now... sad ))
((Dammit, I wanted to introduce this Character later...)) A smally shadow figure leapt from a tree.
"Training? What are you a gennin?" He said with a grin. "Can't you be a bit more independent? Hmph."
He wiped his rippling, silk hair away from his face to revealed green eyes. His head band-revealed that he was from the grass; his pale green sleeveless jacket revealed he was a chuunin.
"Onee-chan!" A voice shouted from afar.
"Tch," He muttered "Ra!? What are you doing here?"
A boy, not yet a chuunin, wore a scarf around his face keeping anything behind his mouth a secret.
"Well, I wanted to see the person who got the Kitsune sealed into him" He said with a frown.
"Oh, Whatever, your just going to have to watch me kick his a**." He said with a grin.
--------

Back to Shinji.
Shinji checked his chakra.
This is abnormal... This isn't the flow of my chakra... It must be his... Rio.
"You guys, this is going to get crazy we need to make a run for it," Shinji said sternly.
"Sabu, we need to make a rush for your village. Now!"

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:22 am

((Just a note, me and Kai are still in the caves... so we'll catch up later. And no Rio, you do not find us...))
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:47 am

Ryuujin_Toshiro
Again, Kenji took a step back. But something in his mind said, FIGHT HIM!!! and instinctively, his eyes reverted to the Ryuuringan. Eyes burning dark red with it's 2 dots.

"Why?"
"Have you ever wondered why the Uchiha are Konoha's most feared clan. It is behind those doors the dark chakra of the Uchiha clan lies. And you will be the first in a long time to be swallowed by the darkness." Kai said in a chilling voice. The large black stone door with the Uchiha clan symbol glowed red as it slowly opens. "Your end is near." Kai said as everything else appeared to fade around Kenji leaving him, the opening door and the sounds of Kai's voice.

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:45 am

Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Again, Kenji took a step back. But something in his mind said, FIGHT HIM!!! and instinctively, his eyes reverted to the Ryuuringan. Eyes burning dark red with it's 2 dots.

"Why?"
"Have you ever wondered why the Uchiha are Konoha's most feared clan. It is behind those doors the dark chakra of the Uchiha clan lies. And you will be the first in a long time to be swallowed by the darkness." Kai said in a chilling voice. The large black stone door with the Uchiha clan symbol glowed red as it slowly opens. "Your end is near." Kai said as everything else appeared to fade around Kenji leaving him, the opening door and the sounds of Kai's voice.

Genjutsu? Kenji in repsonse, quickly went into his battle stance. "Your serious about this right?"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:54 am

Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro

"Why?"

Genjutsu? Kenji in repsonse, quickly went into his battle stance. "Your serious about this right?"
"Who said anything about genjutsu this is real." Kai said with an insane luaghter. ((Just think Orochimaru luaghing.)) The darkness from inside the door stretched out quickly to grab Kenji.

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:57 am

Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro

"Why?"

"Who said anything about genjutsu this is real." Kai said with an insane luaghter. ((Just think Orochimaru luaghing.)) The darkness from inside the door stretched out quickly to grab Kenji.

He read my mind? How? Seeing the 'darkness' ome for him, Kenji tried to move, but before his feet lifted off the ground, the 'darkness' grabbed hold of him and now he is being dragged towards the door. "What is this?" Suddnely, Kenji started to feel fear, he doesn't know what he is up against and he feels powerless....
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:00 am

Ryuujin_Toshiro
He read my mind? How? Seeing the 'darkness' ome for him, Kenji tried to move, but before his feet lifted off the ground, the 'darkness' grabbed hold of him and now he is being dragged towards the door. "What is this?"
"You'll soon find out." Kai said as Kenji is dragged through the doorway and into the darkness. Kai walked into the darkness and it ripples like water as Kai passes through it.
The door then closes. Inside the darkness Kenji is standing above a pool of blood with no end in sight.

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:07 am

Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
He read my mind? How? Seeing the 'darkness' ome for him, Kenji tried to move, but before his feet lifted off the ground, the 'darkness' grabbed hold of him and now he is being dragged towards the door. "What is this?"
"You'll soon find out." Kai said as Kenji is dragged through the doorway and into the darkness. Kai walked into the darkness and it ripples like water as Kai passes through it.
The door then closes. Inside the darkness Kenji is standing above a pool of blood with no end in sight.

What is this? Blood? "Where am I?" demanded Kenji. He was fear striken and couldn't help but tremble... he felt something really wrong...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:17 am

((Listen up, I gotta go now, ok so this won't get done that early... however, you can NPC as me so you can get through this. I'll read the details later ok? Ok dude, take care))

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:03 am

Ryuujin_Toshiro
What is this? Blood? "Where am I?" demanded Kenji. He was fear striken and couldn't help but tremble... he felt something really wrong...

A giant hydra rose from the blood. The Hydra looked down upon Kenji.
"What's wrong Kenji scared?" Kai said luaghing.
Kenji stood there paralyzed with the fear of an occurance with a Hydra from his past.
The Hydra slowly wrapped itself around Kenji. The Hydra slowly squeezed Kenji as he was being wrapped around until blood starts pouring from the centre of the coil. The Hydra sank into the blood with Kenji's body still wrapped in it's coil.
"You have died once. Now live again." Kai said in an echoing voice.
A human figure coated in blood rises from the pool of blood. As the blood goes back into the water the appearance of the person becomes known.
Kenji stood there unconcious with his memory of the caves and the darkness gone.
Kenji starts to fall and Kia grabs Kenji putting him over his shoulder.
Kai leaves the darkness with Kenji. As the doors open and Kai walks out with kenji over his shoulder the dark chakra disappears. The door door collapses into chunks of black rock and the caves begin to fall.
"With the dark chakra contained these artificial caves can't keep their stability kai thought." Kai thought to himself.
"Duton." Kai said performing a hand seal as Kanji and Kai disappeared into the ground and reappeared in a small open area of grass surrounded by trees.
Kai placed Kenji on the grass. Kai walked to a nearby stream and looked at his mangekyou sharingan.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:39 am

Silly Genji

Back to Shinji.
"You guys, this is going to get crazy we need to make a run for it," Shinji said sternly.

As he saw the Leaf ninjas running from the place where he had targeted, Rio felt a rush of relief, 'Now,' He thought to himself as he threw the three seed bags with the kunai and explosive notes attached to them over the heads of the rain nins, who were begining to make progress in their escape. As the seed bags exploded, scatering seeds everywhere, Rio jumped out of the trees and landed infront of the Rain nins and preformed a extensive string of hand seals before placing his ppalm on the ground and saying, "Wood Style! Expolsive Growth!" Suddenly the ground trembled as huge trees erupted from the earth and grew to a tremendous hieght. Then Rio twist the hand that was still on the ground clockwise while preforming more hand seals and said "Wood Style! Twisted Nature!" With that the enormous trees pulled toward the Rain nins and twisted around them, growing and incorperating the ninjas into their wood as the mulititued of trees became one gigantic twisited spire of wood, bark and leaves.

Rio fell backwards as he tought, 'I still over did it,' then he smiled as uncoiousness began to set in, 'But i finally pulled of one of my families most advanced combination jutsus.......'

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:56 am

Silly Genji
Nitroxic 4jer
((Dammit, I wanted to introduce this Character later...)) A smally shadow figure leapt from a tree.
"Training? What are you a gennin?" He said with a grin. "Can't you be a bit more independent? Hmph."
He wiped his rippling, silk hair away from his face to revealed green eyes. His head band-revealed that he was from the grass; his pale green sleeveless jacket revealed he was a chuunin.
A boy, not yet a chuunin, wore a scarf around his face keeping anything behind his mouth a secret.
"Well, I wanted to see the person who got the Kitsune sealed into him" He said with a frown.
"Oh, Whatever, your just going to have to watch me kick his a**." He said with a grin.
--------

Back to Shinji.

Sabu disengaged from his fight and took off toward the Hidden Village of Grass. He wasn't sure what was going on, but his instincts followed with Shinji's warning.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:37 pm

Silly Genji
Nitroxic 4jer
((Heh heh sweatdrop sorry didn't know u had this guy up your sleeve)) Hytoshi looks at the Grass chuunin, "Like thats going to happen. And Ra? Thats your name right? Don't worry you'll see the kitsune..." he says with a twisted grin. His eyes flash a glow of blue. Ever since the kitsune was sealed into him, Hytoshi noticed that his chakra had changed to the color blue. "You move first, as always..."

m00nPanda

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:47 pm

Kai Hyugiha
A giant hydra rose from the blood. The Hydra looked down upon Kenji.
"What's wrong Kenji scared?" Kai said luaghing.
Kenji stood there paralyzed with the fear of an occurance with a Hydra from his past.
The Hydra slowly wrapped itself around Kenji. The Hydra slowly squeezed Kenji as he was being wrapped around until blood starts pouring from the centre of the coil. The Hydra sank into the blood with Kenji's body still wrapped in it's coil.
"You have died once. Now live again." Kai said in an echoing voice.
A human figure coated in blood rises from the pool of blood. As the blood goes back into the water the appearance of the person becomes known.
Kenji stood there unconcious with his memory of the caves and the darkness gone.
Kenji starts to fall and Kia grabs Kenji putting him over his shoulder.
Kai leaves the darkness with Kenji. As the doors open and Kai walks out with kenji over his shoulder the dark chakra disappears. The door door collapses into chunks of black rock and the caves begin to fall.
"With the dark chakra contained these artificial caves can't keep their stability kai thought." Kai thought to himself.
"Duton." Kai said performing a hand seal as Kanji and Kai disappeared into the ground and reappeared in a small open area of grass surrounded by trees.
Kai placed Kenji on the grass. Kai walked to a nearby stream and looked at his mangekyou sharingan.

Laying there, on the wet grass, Kenji did not stir, but he was stirring in his mind. Unconscious, he begins to see the hydra. The same hydra that he was sent to kill, the same hydra that he defeated, the same hydra he feared. "I thought I killed you!!!" Kenji said in total alarm as it began to loom over him. Kenji, in his mind, tried to get up but wasn't able to... he screamed...

He awoke. He found himself looking up into the sky. He quickly sat up and looked at his surroundings. He found Kai at a nearby stream, looking down into the water. What is he doing? Then after recovering his wits, he realized that Shinji and the others are not around.

"Kai, where are we?"
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games