Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StrikeGundam

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:19 am
Did anyone else notice that Gaara was still wearing the armor of sand when Deidara was taking him away? I thought that he needed to use a lot of chakra in order to keep up the armor... This could mean that he was merely faking being defeated in order to get farther away from the village. This way, he can fully cut loose and not endanger innocent people.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:00 am
I have a question about Uchiha Sasuke curse seal. Why does it look like Kakashi's Shiringain? (not sure if I spelled that right sorry)  

Talisen ap Lleu Llwy

dySfunctional dOll

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:11 am
Talisen ap Lleu Llwy
I have a question about Uchiha Sasuke curse seal. Why does it look like Kakashi's Shiringain? (not sure if I spelled that right sorry)

Yeah it does look like the Sharingan..But I just think its just how the seal looks when it takes form after its cast.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:19 am
Alpha Q
peachnin
But isnt it kinda odd that Tsunade sent Team Kakashi to go save Gaara over at the Akatsuki headquarters, because arent they planning to capture Naruto also? confused

exactly! this is what i was wondering about. why send naruto's team over there since the akatsuki's looking for him as well. as great as kakashi is, i don't think any one shinobi can really take the akatsuki. i don't think they're going to the akatsuki hq though, they were instructed to do some recon work at the sand village and maybe lend a hand. probably get there just in time to back up puppet dude.

Yeah, I doubt Kakashi will be able to take on the Akatsuki. You're right, theyre just probably going to go over to the sand village, gather information, chase after Kankuro and help him out...that is if he's alive by then. sad

Also, I suggest we make seperate threads. One for anime and the other for manga because not being able to talk about this freely is pretty irritating. sweatdrop  

dySfunctional dOll

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:56 pm
StrikeGundam
Did anyone else notice that Gaara was still wearing the armor of sand when Deidara was taking him away? I thought that he needed to use a lot of chakra in order to keep up the armor... This could mean that he was merely faking being defeated in order to get farther away from the village. This way, he can fully cut loose and not endanger innocent people.
I don't think so. It looked like it was falling off.

peachnin
Also, I suggest we make seperate threads. One for anime and the other for manga because not being able to talk about this freely is pretty irritating. sweatdrop
I agree.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:13 pm
peachnin
Talisen ap Lleu Llwy

Yeah it does look like the Sharingan..But I just think its just how the seal looks when it takes form after its cast.
I think there might be a connection but im not sure what.  

Talisen ap Lleu Llwy

angelsanctus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:09 pm
Hi!

Yes, I saw 124, I was laughing the whole time with Lee fighting. It was good to see some real fast action now and then. And when the sand shinobi show up, that was one of my favourite parts in the manga! I about passed out. That was also a very good idea about Gaara, I think he wants to get far away to cut loose. =3 As for why the seal looks like the Sharingan, everyone's seal has a different image, I guess that conforms to something that really represents the person. I mean, Kimimaro's is some cool spiky thing that reminds me of his bones. So wouldn't it be ideal for Sasuke's to mimic the Sharingan?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:29 pm
You guys keep mentioning the fact that as great as Kakashi is, he can't take on Akatsuki by himself... But he's not by himself. He's got Naruto and Sakura with him and both of them were trained by members of the Sannin. We haven't seen any of the new moves Naruto has learned in the past three years and the only thing we've seen from Sakura is her new found hand-to-hand strength (which we know requires absolute percision). While I think they'll be hard pressed to take on Akatsuki by themselves, I figure at some point any combination of Lee, Kiba, Neji, Choji, Tenmari, Shikamaru and other Jounin will show up to help out. And all of them will have new bad a** skills.

All in all, I'm VERY excited for the new chapters.

Furyion

Koreachess

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:33 am
Alpha Q
thank you to those who responded, very good points.

i still want to know what naruto will be doing to "catch up"... if he's even going to. the writer might keep him a chuunin for comedic purposes.. 3nodding

anyway...

in 250 i was a little shocked that the fifth will send out naruto's team to respond first in the gaara situation. he's with kakashi, so that's a HUGE plus. but i don't think kakashi stands a chance against the akatsuki. maybe some of them, but not all. i have no doubt that naruto wants to help gaara, but the question is that will they let him since the higher ups know the akatsuki is after him as well. even with naruto's skill and talent, his tendency to jump head-first into battle against the akatsuki could prove to be lethal. i guess in 250 my question was answered, but i still expect jiraiya to be involved, whether to stop naruto from going or to lend a hand at the last minute. of course jiraiya wouldn't bring naruto back if he didn't feel naruto could watch his own back. bleh, we'll just see. i'm starting to talk to myself again and contradict myself, answering my own questions like a madman... sweatdrop
xp SPOILER ALERT xp Well, I for one believe that naruto and sakura are perfect to go find out what is the situation int he hidden village of the sand. For one, Naruto (i think) would be fine against that lady (forgive me, I am horible with the names of new or rarely mentioned characters) who took Gaara since: 1 Gaara almost kicked her a**. 2 Gaara injured her a**. 3 Gaara got his a** handed to him by Uzumaki Naruto at the end of the chuunin exam, so he'll bring the b***h slap of Kyuubi on akatsuki (well, at least I hope he will xp ). Also I think sakura is up there with Naruto and Kakashi is the son of the White Fang (a ninja who was as feared as the three legendary sennin/sannin or whatever theya re called) so maybe he became as strong as his father or he bacame even more stronger. So, I think he can be on a close level to naruto and sakura (both who I think are stronger than kakashi) and I beleive they can handle themselves. Finally, I think clay lady and bad back man (the members of akatsuki who attacked the hidden village of the sand) are weaker members of akastuki and will underestimate the three konoha nin that will unleash a can of whoop a** on them, but unfortunately I think that the sand nin who is working for akatsuki will take gaara to the rest of akatsuki or the crippled lady will barely get away if she hasn't already.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:25 am
Does anyone elese see this pattern? That the three Legendary Ninja's are each training Kakashi's group. For Example Jiriaya is training Naruto. Tsunade is trianing Sakura. And I guess now Oroshimaru is training Sasuke. I wonder if it'll turn out the same fate for them. Legendary ninjas. And maybe. We'll find out how they became Legendary Ninjas.  

Kia Ryou

Alpha Q

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:31 pm
Furyion
You guys keep mentioning the fact that as great as Kakashi is, he can't take on Akatsuki by himself... But he's not by himself. He's got Naruto and Sakura with him and both of them were trained by members of the Sannin. We haven't seen any of the new moves Naruto has learned in the past three years and the only thing we've seen from Sakura is her new found hand-to-hand strength (which we know requires absolute percision). While I think they'll be hard pressed to take on Akatsuki by themselves, I figure at some point any combination of Lee, Kiba, Neji, Choji, Tenmari, Shikamaru and other Jounin will show up to help out. And all of them will have new bad a** skills.

All in all, I'm VERY excited for the new chapters.

very true that they all have great skills, and i have no doubt that naruto, sakura, and even kakashi has improved tremendously in the last three years, but i'm sure the akatsuki still poses such a threat. you bring up a very good point though, and i agree with you that the new chapters promises to be very exciting.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:37 pm
Koreachess
xp SPOILER ALERT xp Well, I for one believe that naruto and sakura are perfect to go find out what is the situation int he hidden village of the sand. For one, Naruto (i think) would be fine against that lady (forgive me, I am horible with the names of new or rarely mentioned characters) who took Gaara since: 1 Gaara almost kicked her a**. 2 Gaara injured her a**. 3 Gaara got his a** handed to him by Uzumaki Naruto at the end of the chuunin exam, so he'll bring the b***h slap of Kyuubi on akatsuki (well, at least I hope he will xp ). Also I think sakura is up there with Naruto and Kakashi is the son of the White Fang (a ninja who was as feared as the three legendary sennin/sannin or whatever theya re called) so maybe he became as strong as his father or he bacame even more stronger. So, I think he can be on a close level to naruto and sakura (both who I think are stronger than kakashi) and I beleive they can handle themselves. Finally, I think clay lady and bad back man (the members of akatsuki who attacked the hidden village of the sand) are weaker members of akastuki and will underestimate the three konoha nin that will unleash a can of whoop a** on them, but unfortunately I think that the sand nin who is working for akatsuki will take gaara to the rest of akatsuki or the crippled lady will barely get away if she hasn't already.

it's very true that the lady came away with a broken arm, but after looking at their battles, it was all a game of chess. all her moves had a purpose, to try to gauge gaara's strength and to exploit his weakness. gaara catching her arm is not as much as his skill as her plan... i believe. does naruto stand a chance against the chick? well i'm not one to bet against him. we all have seen naruto go against impossible odds and somehow come out on top. you're right though, they probably could handle themselves against those two akatsuki members there. i just hope that they're not playing into the hands of the akatsuki when they go there though.. sad  

Alpha Q

Alpha Q

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:40 pm
StrikeGundam

i think the armor was starting to crumble, so to me, it does look like gaara's out for the moment. i wouldn't be surprised if he regained consciousness just in time to help naruto's team send these two members of the akatsuki back to where they came from with their tails between their legs. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:04 pm
Hi!

But really! When Sakura and Naruto were going for the bells, it took them MANY hours just to even touch Kakashi, and won only because of a 'trick'. I doubt that's going to happen while fighting the Akatsuki. And remember, Itachi is stronger than Orochimaru, who even defeated the Hokage, and has outslipped ANBU. I doubt that the 2 are ready to take a stand against the Akatsuki. I mean, with maybe a team of 3, it IS possible they can stand a chance of fighting Akatsuki. As much as we think Naruto is super strong, you really need to put it into perspective.  

angelsanctus

Alpha Q

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:35 pm
angelsanctus
Hi!

But really! When Sakura and Naruto were going for the bells, it took them MANY hours just to even touch Kakashi, and won only because of a 'trick'. I doubt that's going to happen while fighting the Akatsuki. And remember, Itachi is stronger than Orochimaru, who even defeated the Hokage, and has outslipped ANBU. I doubt that the 2 are ready to take a stand against the Akatsuki. I mean, with maybe a team of 3, it IS possible they can stand a chance of fighting Akatsuki. As much as we think Naruto is super strong, you really need to put it into perspective.

well trickery is part of the way of the ninja. but also take into account kakashi was using his sharingan. itachi being stronger than orochimaru is up for debate, and if you remember, sarutobi-sama held back while fighting orochimaru for much of the encounter. it's true that orochimaru killed the third, but i don't think he defeated him. i agree with you though when it comes to the fact that the akatsuki shouldn't be taken lightly. at the same time we're not exactly sure how much naruto and sakura have grown. during the bell exercise, i have no doubt that everyone involved held back a little. oh man, talking about this just gets me more excited for the next chapter! whee  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games