Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkNanoProphet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:02 pm

Follow ...: the rabbit, the yellow brick road, the leader, your heart, your feet, the line ... most importantly just follow yourself, and if the voice says you should then you probly should even if it's bad.

Anyway ... I'm known as JB or Joebob, and it's likely we either won't ever meet or we already have. I'm 18 now, living on the west coast in the most boring of places ... but I won't be staying long, not here that is. I like to write, tell stories, role play (table top, larping but mostly the cheap kind with my neighbor, chat, instant messenger, and now message boards I guess.), I like drawing and miniature war games too. Basically I'm likely to be labeled a geek or nerd but that's not true ... mostly.

Factoids: My favorite colors are the many shades of gray, my favorite smell is gunpowder after it's been shot off mostly, and my favorite number is three.

That's all you get until you ask ... depending on the questions.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:01 pm

Name: Angelkisses_4eva
My Origin: Born of a fire faire and angel. Has power to ruin a whole town, but uses power for good not evil. If i am angry run away. I will blast fire balls at will. Always friendly and in love with the fire god Fedawho

angelkisses_4eva

Aiyana Chepi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:58 am

Ok. First I have to say... I like monkeys.

Now that that's out of the way... My name is Vicky... I'm 19.... And I have been RPing for around 6 years or so now. Mostly Harry Potter, as that is what I originally started out RPing in... I own two Harry Potter RP sites that I am currently in the process of poking my members on... They have been inactive for quite some time (the entire bloody time on one of them), so it's very sad...

I love RPing very much, especially the character creation/development process. I tend to have so many partially created characters running through my head at a time, it isn't even funny...

I also love to write stories and am in the process of trying to figure out how to start my newest one... Which I am hoping to actually finish so that I can get it published and share the rather interesting story with other people...

I love to do fantasy, sci-fi, vampire and angel style RPs quite alot, so if anyone sees this who is wanting to start one that fits in this category... PM me! I'll more than likely join. biggrin

I would also like to warn everyone that I tend to do fairly long posts, especially for my first posts as a new character... But don't worry, they aren't always novels... In fact, my average is actually around three paragraphs or so, depending on the character... Minus the first ever post, as that is always character development for me... And only the last few paragraphs are really anything that needs responding to. I just can't flow properly if I try to jump right into a conversation with a character. It drives me nuts 'cause then it isn't clear how my character got there in the first place... I hope nobody minds too horribly... 'Cause I really don't expect anyone to have to keep up with me in length. Some of my best friends can't even do much for thier posts.

So no worries, I'm far from an elitist. I've even gotten into arguments with other admins on one of my HP sites because they were complaining about people not being as experienced as they were and suchlike... Didn't help that the person she was complaining about was a friend of mine. biggrin

But anyway, I think that's enough about me for now... *shuts up* Sorry, I'm really chatty tonight... I swear, my OOCs aren't always this long, either. x.X
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:28 pm

That is my sister's name AND how she spells it! eek

MrsMica
Crew

Saianna

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:27 pm

Hello, I'm Saianna. Getting up on 26 years old, and I've been RPing for about thirteen. I'm an avid MUCKer, and I enjoy a good LARP. I haven't "boffed" yet, but if I ever do, it'll probably be at the aofrementioned SOLAR. I used to live like an hour's drive from Clanthia. I enjoy just about any genre of RP, as long as it's done well. I used to play D&D, but it was old-school (actually 1st ed for four years, then 2nd ed) and I got tired of rolling dice to see if my character could remember his own name when asked while sober. These days, I prefer more freeform RP, or non-combat oriented games, leaving the number-crunching up to console "RPGs".

I hope to have fun with y'all!

P.S. - I'm occasionally known to have the personality of a 12-year-old on pixie sticks, and occasionally that of Alessa Gillespie. So watch out! wink
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:46 am

Why hello there! My name is Gina Chung, but you can call me Latte from my username. I'm just about 12 years old, I will be on July 17th, and I've been roleplaying since... I was ten, I think. I started out on neopets, but I switched to Gaia just recently this year. Ummm... I like to have fun and stuff. Yay! <33

Chocolate Latte

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:24 pm

Saianna
Hello, I'm Saianna. Getting up on 26 years old, and I've been RPing for about thirteen. I'm an avid MUCKer, and I enjoy a good LARP. I haven't "boffed" yet, but if I ever do, it'll probably be at the aofrementioned SOLAR. I used to live like an hour's drive from Clanthia. I enjoy just about any genre of RP, as long as it's done well. I used to play D&D, but it was old-school (actually 1st ed for four years, then 2nd ed) and I got tired of rolling dice to see if my character could remember his own name when asked while sober. These days, I prefer more freeform RP, or non-combat oriented games, leaving the number-crunching up to console "RPGs".

I hope to have fun with y'all!

P.S. - I'm occasionally known to have the personality of a 12-year-old on pixie sticks, and occasionally that of Alessa Gillespie. So watch out! wink

You LARP! You have the same oppinion of D&D as I do! You prefer freeform with little emphasis on combat! You are my spirit twin, if slightly older. xd You must AIM me sometime, if you do that sort of instant message thing. (Ketlin Narris)

Chocolate Latte -- I thought your name was nifty and I just approved you for the guild so I am very happy to see you posting so soon and so enthusiastically. whee
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:25 am

Hello the Names KenshiroZ Or For anyone who visits the Middle Ground Forum K' I would love to learn new Rp skills as I begin my first day in this guild

Trexasle

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:44 am

KenshiroZ
Hello the Names KenshiroZ Or For anyone who visits the Middle Ground Forum K' I would love to learn new Rp skills as I begin my first day in this guild

You can start by reading stuff in the help subforum, or asking a question there yourself. 3nodding Good luck!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:54 pm

Hello everyone, My names Zeofar and i'm new blaugh ! I Hope I can bring something good to this guild 4laugh

Zeofar

Angered.Spoon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:02 pm

Hey everyone, You can refer to me as Hayato[its my rp name] anyways, hoping to have fun. (: So yeah. See you in the Rps.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:49 pm

Isn't Hayato a japanese name?

MrsMica
Crew

[SSRR] Kozo the Kid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:45 pm

Penden
Isn't Hayato a japanese name?

yes it is, also the name of a character in MVC2.

I'd like to introduce myself. I am Mibu Kyogami, last name first, of course. My Real Name is Kevin, last name Yasutomi. I am a Role Player for about 4 years strong. I often play video games, including Guilty Gear, and Guitar Hero. I am a big fan of those games and will continue to play them. I also love anime, Hokuto No Ken being the #1 in my spot. I also play both games of Hokuto No Ken. I play dance sim games, well, two only. ParaParaParadise, and Dance Dance Revolution. I often play music sims including the basis of Guitar Hero, GuitarFreaks. I play DrumMania, plus Beatmania. I love to draw and often do that as well. I hope to contribute to the guild as an assistant to the RP skills of newbies... since I'm anti-one-liner.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:08 am

Hey there, people.

My nickname is Fox and i come from Poland. I attend the Warsaws University of Technology, Material Science and Engineering Faculty; i'm on my second year. I listen to metal, jazz and classical music (i'm a metalhead). As form my PC game preferance i play FPS like UT, SoF, FC or such and RPG (TES 3 and 4 ROCK ! ) and RTS games. As for MMORPG i played only Lineage II. NonPC RPG i played are Warhammer, WareWolf, ADnD, Vampire and numerous system my friends came up with as a "betatester"; most of them sucked more than a New Reno whore twisted

Fox

Autumn Fox of Poland

Valerai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:11 pm

hmm, well im Valerai, or Val (no its not my real name) im Polish but im living in Wales atm. its a really great place so far.
i like all sorts of things in life, poetry and games being on my highest list so far lol
i like to pretend that im a different character, due to the fact i have a fairly good imagination and am a lucid dreamer.
i am also addicted to the net (if my parents dont cut it off lol ) so youll find me posting here whenever i can.
hope to get to know as many of you members as i can.
Val
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games