Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
KONOHA NINJA ACADEMY Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MixedUp92

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:04 pm
Bye sensei
I'm gonna go as well  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:07 pm
RavenCpu
I'm going to go fish. I need to earn 1,200 for my next item. It'd prefer not to sell anything else to equip my avator. I'll se you all later on.
* sensei is gone again stare *.....aww i forgot to ask sensei if he wanted to go Ichiraku ramen place...so i could repay him back for buying me ramen.....oh well next time whee ....im out..peace people  

cherryblossom_chan

Rum the Bottlemail

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:09 pm
Man, just as i got here everyone left...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:12 pm
RavenCpu
Swimmer San
Bam! I just passed the second test sweat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha ugh i have to studie faster i have to go memorize lesson three now omg this one is going to kill me. Um sensie i have only been studing what can i do to train. Um i really need to figure out how to use my chakara.

I've been having everyone else spin leaves on their foreheads with chakra and tree climbing. Do you know about those exercises?

Why yes i do.  

Swimmer San

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:13 pm
Go ahead and practice on spinning the leaf on your forehead with your chakra for starters. That will tell you where you stand in the ability to control your chakra.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:27 pm
*Puts leaf on head and closes eyes to focus chakara* Leaf turns and then falls to the ground* Hey thats how you do that alright now i understand.  

Swimmer San

Kaiser Kitasudesu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:33 pm
Swimmer San
*Puts leaf on head and closes eyes to focus chakara* Leaf turns and then falls to the ground* Hey thats how you do that alright now i understand.
After you master that, take a water balloon and spin only the water inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:37 pm
KaiserDreameater
Swimmer San

That's IF she can. That's an advanced chakra control exercise. I assigned it to you, Kaiser, because you have unusual chakra. Swimmer should try tree climbing next and then water walking. The water balloon exercise is far too complicated for her right now.  

RavenCpu

Rum the Bottlemail

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:39 pm
RavenCpu
KaiserDreameater
Swimmer San

That's IF she can. That's an advanced chakra control exercise. I assigned it to you, Kaiser, because you have unusual chakra. Swimmer should try tree climbing next and then water walking. The water balloon exercise is far too complicated for her right now.
Yeah, it sounds tough.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:40 pm
Sensei, can you please post all the lessons in your first post on page 4? I can't find them easily.

*Picks up another balloon and tries to spin the water faster.*  

Kaiser Kitasudesu

Swimmer San

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:41 pm
I agree i'm just figuring this out hold on one sec. *puts leaf back on head gets into a deep horse stance breaths in and harshly pushes air out with eyes closed focuses on leaf with every fibber she has* hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... *the leaf starts to spin picking up speed and then stops* *Takes leaf off head* Huff that Huff huff was huff huff amazing huff huff. *Plumps on ground*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:48 pm
*The water starts to spin, but then slowly stops.*

Spin... spin... spin...

*The water starts spinning again.*

Faster... faster...

*Starts to slow down a little, then pick up speed.*

C'mon...

*The water continues spinning.*  

Kaiser Kitasudesu

Rum the Bottlemail

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:48 pm
*Lies on a tree branch and grabs an apple* Mmm, food....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:56 pm
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
I need to retake my Gennin test sweatdrop
same here... sweatdrop
did u fail it also or did u just miss testing day?  

panda-shinobi

Swimmer San

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:01 pm
Yes just passes test number 3 now for number 4 this is going to be a dozzy. *Puts leaf back on head and trys not to use as much chakara* whee Holds lesson 4 infront of her* And the 4th hokage did...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games