Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

Missbunniswan

8,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:35 am
^ Love da hat!!!!!

<> Um...I would probably market the uniforms as costumes around halloween! And I would pretty much put them on anything you could imagine. Sheets, cups, plates, wallpaper? XD And ya I'd probably make toys for people of all ages....

Umm.....I'm not very creative when it comes to marketing. Sorry. So bare with me on that. But marketing sailor moon in general would be fun! biggrin

v Okay, my question for you is would you rather be one of the current sailor senshi, or would you want to make up your own? If you wanted to make your own what would they called, what would their powers be etc...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:58 am
^ Yay for red heads!!

<> I would be Sailor Armani - I would be in the nicest suit imaginable!! I would be dark browns and lavendars and navy blues. I would probably wanna have the powers of the wind since i am and Air sign wink I'd wanna work along side Sailor Prada would would be a total b***h to everyone but me, her colors would be dark dark dark green and black and trim of gold. Wahoo for fashion senshi!! Our best buds would be Sailor Channel and Gucci!!

PS as to do one of the marketing senshi - Minako would SO promote the 'Venus' razor, lol. And Mako-chan would be one of those chefs that sell pasteries on info-mmercials. Michiru would be a Maybeline girl. Haruka would of course be zooming by in the newest fastest cars for Audi or Porsche. Chibiusa would be on the Kidz Bop CD's... Rei would be one of the hotties on a Bacardi Silver add... Ami would be trying to convince young teens to go to collage at some high priced University and Pluto would be modeling clothes for Versace (just like the Versace dress Naoko drew her in in the SuperS or StarS artbook, heh. Usagi would be for some Soda pop and sh'ed be on rollarskates or something... (of course this shoot would take days with all the crashing and mistakes she'd do)

V Again, make your own senshi that kicks a** and then another senshi thats just silly (re: to above comments like Sailor Cheese, Sailor Sarcasm and Sailor Universe!!)  

User_8572

o c e a n filled

Eloquent Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:58 pm
^ Sailor Armani? Can I jump your bones now, or should I wait until later. Oooh... Armani suits... I got to pet a smexy man in an Armani suit the other day. ^^

<> Senshi to kick a**: Sailor Buffy. Seriously. Buffy is hot as it is. If we put her in a little black number ala Sailor Starlights and give her the "Sailor Buffy Stake" (of Doom), she'd kick even more a**. Of course, she does have to be in black leather. White leather when she gets all Angel Buffy like since she does die. And I don't count that as a spoiler because, frankly, if you haven't watched the series by now you're a fart and you deserve have things spoiled for you.

Fun Senshi: Erm. Sailor Booger. Snoting up evil everywhere.

v If you were stuck on a desert island, which smexy Sailor Moon character would you bring and why? You can also bring a never-ending supply of an item of your choice. I, for instance, would be all over Diamond and condoms.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:10 pm
^ If you're Sailor Buffy, I'm Sailor Willow.

<> As much as I love Haruka, I would much rather take Makoto with me onto an island for just the two of us. She can cook, and could grow a garden to boot. We'd have a nice big house, a green house, a very large kitchen and pool. I would have a quick and speedy internet connection, a cellphone and a large screen tv. Lazy boy recliners, a never-ending supply of mosqueto repellant, a boat, a dock, some string/ductape/handcuffs/batteries/whipped cream and a large appetite.. *cough* whee
Her cooking would be so wonderful, we'd become a hot tourist attraction and build a very large hotel and nearby hospital / liquor store. We'd swim in money and lavish eachother with love. We'd also call Haruka whenever our love-life required some extra spice. We'd put her in a maid apron.. twisted

v Describe how each senshi would deal with this exact same problem: A locked door blocking the way.  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Avia-Terpsichore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:30 am
^ Then I wanna be Sailor Anya! Heehee, "Demonic Vengeance Attack!" By the way, hostpital/liquor store????????
<> Hmmm...
Usagi would try and open the door normally, maybe kick it a little bit, and then get frustrated and either give up, or henshin and try to use the power of looooove to open it, depending on what the door is blocking (i.e. if it was candy or she would put more effort into getting through). Or she would get Makoto or Haruka to break it down...
Ami would analyze the composition of the door and the lock, then pick the lock with ease.
Rei would quickly lose patience with trying to open it normally and resort to breaking it down with an attack.
Makoto would break it down.
Minako would go crazy trying to open the door in some normal but inefficient (sp?) way and not let anyone near to help until she exhausted all of her options. Then, she would either hand the job over to someone more competent or Venus Love-Me Chain it down.
Haruka wouldn't waste time with the lock, she'd just use World Shaking and break right through.
Michiru would find some logical way to pick the lock, or blast through like Haruka.
I'm not really sure what Setsuna would do...Maybe just pick the lock normally? She seems very level-headed to me...OMG she could use the Time Staff as a key!!! Hahahahaha...
Hotaru wouldn't even be there, considering that after Super she only shows up in a time of super crisis...And if it were a super crisis, she would most likely just destroy the door with her Silence Glaive.
Chibiusa would probably do something similar to Usagi, except she would be more determined to prove that she isn't a quitter like Usagi and would try really really hard to open the door.
Seiya would smash it.
Yaten would lose her temper and then smash it.
If Taiki didn't have time to analyze the door she would smash it.
Galaxia would get an anima-mate to smash it for her.
And if we're going by the manga...Kakyuu would use magic to open the door.
Jeez, that was looooong...

v How would the original senshi react to seeing their english dubbed clones?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:52 pm
^ Going along with the Buffy theme, I think we ought to haul a Tuxedo Spike into the picture. Or would it be Sailor Spike? Hmm... decisions. Someone needs to write a fanfic about that.

<>
Usagi to Serena: I might be dumb, but you take it one step too far.
Ami to Amy: Shall we grab a Monster and discuss the ramifications and benefits of one day proving string theory?
Rei to Raye: Oh, God, why?
Makoto to Lita: You stupid American-ized b***h, I said I had bigger BOOBS in that episode, not that I had more skill at acting!
Minako to Mina: Let's stalk boys!
Michiru to Michelle: Since when are we Haruka's cousin? Did it ever cross your mind that banging your first cousin is illegal? And why the hell would you make out and be intimate with your first cousin?
Haruka to Amara: ...I'm going to punch you in the face.
Setsuna to Trista: Have you ever seen the show Stargate SG-1? I think we have less lines than Teal'c, and he only arches his eyebrow and says "Indeed" once an episode. Snap.
Hotaru to Hotaru: Next time, we'll get this damn planet. Blow it up good.
Chibi-Usa to Rini: Good God, why ever did you let them name you that? I mean really.
Mamoru to Darien: ...I'm still a pansy.
Zoisite to Zoycite: Why the hell am I a bloody woman?

v Give the senshi a "normal person's" occupation. For example, Michiru as a concert violinist. Feel free to make them serious or goofy.  

o c e a n filled

Eloquent Phantom

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:09 am
^ darn, i knew i should watched more of Buffy when i had a chance, i feel out of the loop now...

<> i'm gonna do silly ones 'cause i'm kinda bored of saying normal things..

Usagi: a mascot. ya know one of those people in the animal costumes at sporting events waving thier arms around or attracting customers to a store...yeah.

Ami: A Marine Biologist/Vet. respected, fun, swimming involved. baby animals

Rei: a religious activist that works with divorced women. Giving the temple some buisness + men haters = heart

Makoto: Owner of a Safeway grocery store chain. theres food, and thiers flowers, and people skills involved.

Minako: Member of the "Pussycat Dolls" ...

Chibiusa: Drug Dealer ( xd this stemed from a conversation with my friends)

Setsuna: some office job. one that she works at for 10 years at and no one remembers her name (like in that one episode of "Friends")

Michiru: Music Teacher. she seems like someone who would be good with kids.

Haruka: a wanderer, just travels around the world, doesn't pay taxes, sees the real world.

Hotaru: Assassin. black trenchcoat. sunglasses. works at a flowershop by day to cover up her true idenity. the whole deal.

V pick a show, anime or live action, swap characters. who would be who?
ex. Tokyo Mew Mew and Sailor Moon
Ichigo=Usagi
Lettuce=Ami
etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:56 am
^ OMG... p***y Cat Dolls... fits SO much.
And yes, watch more Buffy!! Sarah Michelle has stolen my heart with that role.

<> Anime of my choice, Tenchi Muyo!!

confused Tenchi - Mamo-chan (super Tenchi would be = to Tuxedo Mask)
scream Ryoko - Rei (Both have passion and short tempers, Ryoko is just more flashy with her boobies)
4laugh Ayaka - Minako (sure Ayeka is kinda snobby b***h rich girl but if Minako had those riches you SO know she'd turn high classy snob fast)
3nodding Sasami - Chibi-usa (Only Sasami is cute, sweet and sincere!! Unlike the lil Brat)
blaugh Mihoshi - Usagi (are you kinding me? Pleeez, they were seperated at birth)
sweatdrop Kiyone - Makoto (this'll be a grown up Mako-chan who has to work with Usagi in the police force)
xd Washu - Ami (if Amy was ever crazy and on just a few drugs)
eek Ryo-oki - Luna (if Luna was just as simple minded as a 'Cabbit' and chose not to speak or complain)

v The senshi has been turned into Jelly Belly's!!!??!! What favors are they all?? rofl  

User_8572

FireCrystal81

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:18 pm
^luv the pants

<> if the the senshi were jelly beans i would say that jupiter would be green apple serena would be watermelon ami would be blueberry rei would be hot cinamon mina would be either orange or lemon(personally i ike lemon) darien would be locirice

v in the later episodes of the anime series who thinks that serenas voice was extermely annoying
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:36 pm
^ You have a lot of hearts in that post... *pops them as if they were balloons*

<> From day one, in both the Japanese and English versions of the show, Usagi's (Serena's) voice was craptastic. Although, by Stars the Japanese characters had mellowed out a lot and were much more mature.

v If Sailor Moon was going to be a live action movie, who would you cast for roles? This can either be funny or serious.  

o c e a n filled

Eloquent Phantom

User_8572

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:19 am
^ I laugh at you heart balloon popping ness!!

<> In an american movie, if it were like 10 years ago I SO would've cast Srah Michelle Gellar (pretty much that's what she acted like in the 1st season of Buffy). But as for right now... I dunno, Hannah Montana? She has that silly blonde appeal?

v Can you list all of the senshi's birthdays WITHOUT looking them up?? (this includes inners, outers, starlights and tux)
Okay... thats hard, first guess their birthdays and astrological signs THEN look them up and see how many you got right.
To help you out, no senshi is the same sign or born on the same numeral date! (just for your guessing refference here are the names of the 12 signs: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:05 am
^it's not really that hard of a question....(of course i'm saying this before i actually do it....)

<>Usagi & Chibiusa: June 30th, (Cancer)
Ami: September 10th (Virgo)
Rei: April 17th (Aries)
Makoto: December 5th (Saggitarius)
Minako: October 22nd (Libra)
Setsuna: October 29th (Scorpio)
Michiru: March 8th (Pisces)
Haruka: January 21st (Aquarius)
Hotaru: January 6th (Capricorn)

Tuxedo Mask: August 8th (Leo)
Seiya: July 30th (Leo)
Yaten: February 8th (Aquarius)
Taiki: May.......crap....i wanna say either 29th or 31st...(Gemini)

*edit-ok. i got Neptune wrong, it was the 6th instead of the 8th. my 1st answer was the 6th, but then i saw Hotaru and went...wait...hers is on the 6th...so Neptune's must be the 8th.

and Taiki's was the 31st...so half right...

V what color of m&m's would the senshi be? there's even a website to help you out with this.  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

User_8572

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:30 am
^ I love that website, kept my attention for at least 15 minutes!! I love that you actually know the characters b-days! No body does anymore crying It's the first sign of fading when people start forgetting the little things...

<> Okay, so I know M&M's can be made in ANY color now a days but lets take it back to the days before all that, I just wanna do the generic colors to make it more thoughtful - but I will add what type of M&M they are.

Moon- Yellow Peanut M&M
Mercury- Blue Milk Chocolate M&M
Mars- Red Dark Chocolate M&M
Jupiter- Green Peanut M&M
Venus- Orange Crispy M&M
Chibimoon- Red Crispy M&M
Tux- Red milk Chocolate M&M
Pluto- Brown Dark Chocolate M&M
Neptune- Blue Crispy M&M
Uranus- Yellow Crispy M&M
Saturn- Purple Dark Chocolate M&M (yes, there is a purple M&M out there)

v Quote some memorable dialoge from Sailor Moon from the senshi (can be silly english or memorable japanese quotes) List at least 5 or more. Pick your favorite one liners or rude comments for example (I would say try and make it funny)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:18 pm
^ has rainbows and sunshine on a cloudy day

<> Lita: "I'm the one with the most talent!" *boob jiggle*

Serena: "I can sing for you, Lita, but....that might make you feel worse..."

Lita: You've got to stop reading so many romance novels!
Mina: Look who's talking! You think the paperboy likes you just because he rides by your front door every morning!

(Manga) "Lita... thats... just an escape" ::cue giant rock hitting makoto-chan in the head::

Michiru: "You've been eating too many sweets.."
Haruka: "Save the scolding for bed!"

Mamoru (PGSM): "Ah, bird..."
Usagi (PGSM): "Ah, grass...."

Computer: Give me your password for voice-check.
Luna: "I love tuna fish and field mouse pudding."

Molly: "I don't get it. My mother's sure acting strange."
Serena: "Yeah! What'd she put in her coffee this morning?"

Palla Palla: *crushing tuxedo mask with huge blue ball of doom* "di-hiiing da!" (or something like that, translating into "You die now!")

Alan: "Ta da! A buffet of luxious delights for my one and only!"
Anne: "Aw, Alan! You did this for me? Ooohhh! (Pause) Uhhh.., what are those disgusting looking brown things?"
Alan: "Uh.., I don't know, you try them first."

Zoicite: "RAAAAAAAAATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Serena's Mom: "You can be whatever you wanna be.., as long as you don't borrow my clothes."

v The Sailor Senshi gain supernatrual creature transformations! What does each senshi transform into?  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

o c e a n filled

Eloquent Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:14 am
^ Digging the hair.

<> This is Gray being uber lazy.

Usagi: Faerie. A tiny one. That sleeps in flowers. Mostly harmless and rather obnoxious from time to time, but nice to look at.

Ami: Mermaid. Gentle, docile, likes to lure soldiers into the water so that she can ask about celestial navigation. Her father won't let someone tutor her.

Rei: Fire sprite. Spirited. Fire.

Makoto: Dryad. Earthy, lush, and totally sexy. And green.

Minako: Siren. Absolutely gorgeous, luring men into her grasp.

Setsuna: Cerberus. Mostly just because, but also because he goes with Hades, and Pluto is the Roman version of Hades.

Michiru: Lorelei. Similar to sirens, but slightly more vindictive and bitchy. They like drowning people, whereas sirens pretty much just want the sex. ...man, the Greeks were really hedonistic, weren't they?

Haruka: Unicorn. Seriously. Don't even think about laughing. Ever seen Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends? The unicorns there are all men. And they're all gangsters.

Hotaru: Banshee. Since they scream right before someone dies. It works in my mind.

I'm too lazy to do anyone else.

v If brains were acorns, how many would each of the senshi have?  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff