Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Get it? Got it? Good! - LIEKOMG, my ear is ear-y!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ddrfreek]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:29 pm
AT_Wish_Maker
laFred
...... You have to confirm thje trade before I get greedy, cancel it, and then finally get my GENDER CHANGE I WANT SO BADLY! domokun Hurryitupyo.

Im sorry crying I havent been on in a while ... and I finally relized that trade arrows have died and gone to heaven.
Nooo it's not true they will live again DDDD:  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:35 pm
Oh my when did people buy my bra and panties... and who bought my bra and panties. xd  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Ratiocinator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:23 am
[ddrfreek]
AT_Wish_Maker
laFred
...... You have to confirm thje trade before I get greedy, cancel it, and then finally get my GENDER CHANGE I WANT SO BADLY! domokun Hurryitupyo.

Im sorry crying I havent been on in a while ... and I finally relized that trade arrows have died and gone to heaven.
Maybe they became zombies after the halloween event? biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:58 pm
candycrack
Oh my when did people buy my bra and panties... and who bought my bra and panties. xd

Im not really sure n_n'

I didnt really do any of the panty handling. But for some reason Fanta5y comes to mind ...

Miss Puu

Miss Puu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:00 pm
The Ratiocinator
[ddrfreek]
AT_Wish_Maker
laFred

Maybe they became zombies after the halloween event? biggrin

Well , then I should be able to use that vial I bought for no reason sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:02 pm
laFred
xd I thought that'd work. whee Oh yes, I hate that very much, because then you have to refresh and refresh to see if they've confirmed and stuff. Luckily, another girl I was trading with had PMed me, or I wouldn't have checked anytime soon. heart

Yesh. Very insane.

I was in the exchange selling stuff and no one was buying and I was getting grouchy.

Omgosh. I made a male character. I want him to join our guild. I love him.

Miss Puu

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:06 pm
Koren_suzaku
candycrack

Im not really sure n_n'

I didnt really do any of the panty handling. But for some reason Fanta5y comes to mind ...

xd That would sound about right. Hmmm, I guess I shall never know.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:14 pm
candycrack
Koren_suzaku
candycrack

Im not really sure n_n'

xd yeah I think I remember her bidding on them.  

[ddrfreek]

Miss Puu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:42 am
[ddrfreek]
candycrack
Koren_suzaku
candycrack

Im not really sure n_n'

heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:02 pm
I have Fanta5y's black undies. heart Just thought I'd bring it up since you were talking about her and yeah.... sweatdrop  

laFred

Miss Puu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:11 am
LaFred is teh perv heart

Hrm. Do you guys like this outfit? Im inbetween feeling stoopid and feeling cute ... whee domokun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:24 am
Koren_suzaku
LaFred is teh perv heart

Hrm. Do you guys like this outfit? Im inbetween feeling stoopid and feeling cute ... whee domokun

I only think a jacket is missing. :3  

Neko Pon Pon

Neko Pon Pon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:25 am
Koren_suzaku
[ddrfreek]
candycrack
Koren_suzaku
candycrack

Im not really sure n_n'

heart

I'm thought of? how nice. I gnaw on CC's undergaments.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:32 pm
Koren_suzaku
LaFred is teh perv heart

gonk Nu-uh... xd OK, maybe just a little. Once I get the 1.5K I so need to become female again, I'm going to wear them. xp My mule is named [your]stalker. But it's for my friend, whom I stalk. Because she draws me pictures. heart  

laFred

Miss Puu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:26 pm
laFred
Koren_suzaku
LaFred is teh perv heart

gonk Nu-uh... xd OK, maybe just a little. Once I get the 1.5K I so need to become female again, I'm going to wear them. xp My mule is named [your]stalker. But it's for my friend, whom I stalk. Because she draws me pictures. heart

Im ready for you to become female too. Youve been a naked man for a very long while.

My mule is my ex's account fujin_gator. His outfit is ugly but hey , I could only do so much. heart

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games