Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

skypheonix

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:22 am
He padded through the forest silently not really intending to do anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:27 am
-Waking up with a sudden yawn, Kita got to her paws and looked around while breifly stretching. Notcing Malik wasn't there any longer, the she-wolf decided to leave. Trotting down the side of the cliff, she noticed the calm waters. She stopped and glanced at the lake. Its glistening apperance in the sunlight reflected off her eyes, creating a sparkle. Kita looked back in front of her and padded on again until she reached the shore-  

Kita Rottura

skypheonix

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:29 am
Kita Rottura
-Waking up with a sudden yawn, Kita got to her paws and looked around while breifly stretching. Notcing Malik wasn't there any longer, the she-wolf decided to leave. Trotting down the side of the cliff, she noticed the calm waters. She stopped and glanced at the lake. Its glistening apperance in the sunlight reflected off her eyes, creating a sparkle. Kita looked back in front of her and padded on again until she reached the shore-
Coming up behind her he smirked and tackled her into the lake so she fell in but he stayed dry.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:40 am
-Falling muzzle first into the lake, Kita quickly jumped to her paws, growling softly. With sand covering her face, she sneezed multiple times while padding over to the forest area. Rubbing her head on a small patch of grass, her tail stood high, but not as high as Sky's, showing her lower rank. Sneezing one last time, she slowly walked over to Sky and sat back on her haunches- Real funny, Sky.. -Still agitated by the feeling, Kita rubbed cheek against her foreleg, growling faintly-  

Kita Rottura

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:00 am
Star continued on her way to the forest but looked back at Slighter when she talked to him. "I laughed at you? When? About what? Are you sure it was me?" Star looked slightly worried but quickly lifted her nose to the air and perked her ears when she found Kita's scent nearby. She quickened her pace and as she thought, saw the outlines of Kita...and someone else she hadn't seen for a long time. Star's tail wagged madly as she lengthened her strides towards Kita and nuzzled her. "Kita! I thought it might be a while before I got to see you again! How's your wounds? I was going to check up on you...but I caught Malik's scent in the direction you were going...so I decided you might have wanted to be alone with him..." She turned her head towards Sky. "And you! I haven't seen you for so many turns! Where'd you go?" Star trotted over and nuzzled him lightly before going back to Kita's side and sitting down beside her.

((Aww...sorries peoples. >< I have to go now. *huggles* Bye byes! *waves* Have fun! ^__^ ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:42 am
-Kita's tail wagged fastly against the sand as she whimpered softly at the sight of her long-lost friend. Nuzzling the she-wolf continuously, Kita responded quietly- My wounds? Oh.. -She looked down at her leg with the semi-large scar imprinted on her skin- It's a lot better.. Thank you.. -She licked Star's nose and continued wagging her tail- And yes. Malik and I found each other once again.. -She smiled as her ears pricked forward. Watching her close friend walk over to the alpha, Kita pawed at her foreleg, noticing some sand that she forgot to get dust off. When Star returned to her side, she looked at her once again, her tounge lolling out of the side of her mouth- Where have you been? ^^  

Kita Rottura

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:47 am
Black yawned as she sat against a tree. SHe had on camo cargo opants and her black bathing suit top. she din't have shoes or socks on right now she sat tehre picking flowers and grass  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:28 pm
As Boo walked into the clearing, soon taking on his human form, dressed in a plain grey shirt that stretched across his chest showing off the lines to his body and blue faded denim jeans with holes in both legs slightly above the knees.His gaze fell quickly upon Black leaning up against a tree. His past caught up quickly as he had a sudden urge to flirt again. Bad habits die slow. He started to walk toward her as he ran a hand through his slightly short hair. Once at the tree he leaned up against the trunk sticking one hand in his pocket hooking it with his thumb out, the other hung loosely. He spoke to her in a soft, calm tone, "Hey. You from around here?"  

Boo sha 3

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:32 pm
Black blinked nad looked up at him from the corner of her eyes. She wasn't really payin attention as she continued to ick flowers apart."maybhe......whats it matter??"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:40 pm
Takin back a bit from the sharpness in her voice, he fumbles with his responce. "Nu-nuthing. I was wondering if someone could help me find a place to stay. I've been traveling for quite some time and I wouldn't mind having a nice, comfortable place to lay." Trying to use his charm to soften her up a bit, as she came off as the type to be very guarded.  

Boo sha 3

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:44 pm
She looked up at him"...well traveling...yeahthat must be hard.....living in the woods wtih no one to talk to bout 90 percent of the time is hard too....so is sleeping on the ground....."she scratched her head as she threw a flower on the ground sitting with one knee up she layed an arm across her leg, resting her elbow on her knee. She wasn't too sure if she hould trust him or not. Tellh im what she was sreally like, , eeing she wasn't in her half form he didn't know thazt she was a wolf.."so tell me mr. .........whatever your naem is...why ar you out here anywyas.....what are you??"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:54 pm
He pushed himself off the trunk as she moved not sure if she was hostile or not. He really didn't want to take the chance. After she had settled back down he then put his other hand in his pocket once again leaning his shoulder against the tree trunk. "The name's Boo. I've uh..." he hesitated wondering if he should reveal his past to a complete strangerm but he had to tell her something or she might not tell him anything,"... I've been running away from a very bad person." In truth he was half right. However the bad person he was running from happend to be himself, or at least the actions he had taken.  

Boo sha 3

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:53 pm
Kita Rottura
-Kita's tail wagged fastly against the sand as she whimpered softly at the sight of her long-lost friend. Nuzzling the she-wolf continuously, Kita responded quietly- My wounds? Oh.. -She looked down at her leg with the semi-large scar imprinted on her skin- It's a lot better.. Thank you.. -She licked Star's nose and continued wagging her tail- And yes. Malik and I found each other once again.. -She smiled as her ears pricked forward. Watching her close friend walk over to the alpha, Kita pawed at her foreleg, noticing some sand that she forgot to get dust off. When Star returned to her side, she looked at her once again, her tounge lolling out of the side of her mouth- Where have you been? ^^

((Awesome Avi. XD And I wasn't lost... o.o ))
Star's tail thumped loudly against the dirt ground as she licked Kita's muzzle numerously. But her ears flattened against her head when she saw the scar on Kita's leg. "That's not supposed to happen...I usually heal wounds to the point there's not even a scar remaining...I don't know why that happened. Sorry...But what's this about Malik? I heard that he..." her voice trailed off as she blushed and quieted. "First, I've been looking for you, then I saw Suna and this pup with her named Kurai, then I found Slighter, and now, I've found you and Sky!" Star smiled and raised her head up slightly because she felt proud of herself for finding so many wolves. She soon lowered her head again and grinned at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:24 am
"ok... boo...and who would this "bad person" be??......."she asked looking back up at him. She took her long brown hair in her hand and brought it around her shoulder then flung it back behind herself. she idly chewed on her lip and tongue ring waiting for his response. Somehting seemed to tell her that he was lying to her and she didn't like being lyed to. But whatever she really didn't trust this guy at the moment so she just played along for the time being"and why are you running awway instead of..lets say, fighting the bad peson as you would call it...."she looked back up at him. She stood up and looked him voer, leaning on the trtunk facimng him, her peircings, especilly her belly button, shining in the sun. Her bathing suit top matched her black pants and she crosse dher arms over her chest looking at him"you seem like you could probbaly beat woemone up......or maybeh not..maybhe your a whimp...not good enough can't fight..look strong but are jsut a measly little worm..co8uld that be the reason why you have been "traveling" or running away as i will put it??"She raised her brows and looked at him with a small smirk, but it wasn't too notcible Her black finger nail poliosh had begun to chip lightly as she chewed on a fingernail once anda while adn fiddled with the pericings  

Babe_In_Black1881

Boo sha 3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:37 pm
Boo closed his eyes slightly and shook his head. A bit offended that she would call him a wuss and yet flattered that she would compliment him on how he looked. He thought he might have looked a bit drab after traveling for two days. After she was done talking he looked her body over as well, a bit mockingly just because she looked him over he thought it only fair that he got to do the same. "The bad person happens to be someone that if i were to fight I would end up dying even if I were victorious. The only way I see it fit, is if I get as far away from the place he lives. Or lived rather," he adds a be quieter. "As for fighting. I use that as a last resort. I hate violence, yet if provoked enough I will use it." He lifted a hand out of his pocket and iched his neck right behind his ear with two fingers, as he did he took another look at her nicely formed body stopping briefly on her navel piecing. Something about her told him she was trouble, but somehow he was attracted to it. He had no idea if he should turn and walk or stay and chat. He decided that he would have to proceed and chat until it became to much of a hostile area for him before he would leave. Pretty much ignoring her insults at him he continued to try and get information out of her. "So are you able to show me around here? I would much appreatiate it." He brought his hand back down and across his stomach grabbing onto his opposite elbow, still leaning against the tree.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games