Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:15 am
Heart nodded in agreement "I can understand that... but what's up with Slighter?" Heart said as she stood up.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:18 pm
*sighed*
okay then.
*she sat up and started walking back to the clearing of tree's she had been at before,found the tall grass she had slept in and curled up in it once more.*  

amy_sweet

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:37 pm
Jeckt had nodded off for a little while and when he woke only star and heart remained. "oh! Hello star, hello heart!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:19 pm
"Well...I knew you didn't want your pups, so I suggested him adopting yours. I hope you don't mind I said that. But of course, like any parent, they'd prefer children of their own flesh and blood. But...he thinks he's not father material." Star heard her name being called and looked towards that direction. "Oh, hello Jeckt. How are you?"  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:52 pm
"Ummmmm that was weird...all i heard was something abput pups....what a thing to heard in the morning! or is it morning? ne ways i'm good you?" Jeckt asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:16 pm
Angel_Fantasy
"Well...I knew you didn't want your pups, so I suggested him adopting yours. I hope you don't mind I said that. But of course, like any parent, they'd prefer children of their own flesh and blood. But...he thinks he's not father material." Star heard her name being called and looked towards that direction. "Oh, hello Jeckt. How are you?"

Heart looked at her"I don't mind, it might be better to give it away then to be known as a pup-killer... but I don't know what to do..." Heart sighed. She heard Jeckt's voice and looked up, "Hi Jeckt."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:58 pm
"Hey."Jeckt said.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:25 pm
slighter made is way up to the moutain and climbed to the top ahs he layed down near the ledge. has he looked down, he noticed a few deer's walking about and he smilled has he stodd up once again and climbed up to the highest peek of the moutain and layed down.  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:29 pm
senseing his presence she stood up and ran to him "slighter! ive missed you!"she said excitedly licking his muzzle lovingly  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:31 pm
slighter looked at her and smill but he didn't say anything since he was enjoying the smell of the air and the nice breeze going by. after alittle he turned his ehad and looked at her "i missed you to?" he said has he nudged her and turned into his human form and started petting her.  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:36 pm
as he petted her her tail wagged happily then turning into her human form she sat up and leaned against him holding his hand and whispering quietly"slighter..... your ok with having pups right?......"looking quietly into his eyes and letting the wind blow through her hair  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:38 pm
he smilled and held back her hand "ofcourse i am..why?" he said has he gave her a soft kiss.  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:42 pm
smiling"well uhm.....Im not sure how to say this.....do you know what im saying...well i guess you dont I havent said it yet....uhm...."a silence fell over her looking down, her hair covering her face  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:44 pm
slighter looked at her with his head tilted to teh side "what?, you can tell me." he said has he put his arms around her and felt the wind going by him, he looked around and up at the sky at the clouds.  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:47 pm
looking up again and smiling happily"well I want to tell you im just not sure how...uhm.. how about we are not alone up here...do you understand now?"looking at him waiting to see if he understood  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games