Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~G~rounded ~B~utterfly

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:16 pm
"You're too dense to be my brother.." she growled softly as she turned with an attitude and began to walk away in silence.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:20 pm
"what makes you think i am showing you my intellegence sister...?"

*he said as he waited for hewr response watching her as he walked slowly twords the way the raven flew erlier...*  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

~G~rounded ~B~utterfly

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:26 pm
Alle stopped in her tracks and sighed softly. "Dad told me you were this way. He told me everything he knew about you right before he died..." she muttered. "His last words were, 'Find him...' but I do not know why he told me to anymore."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:28 pm
"well you wil find the reasons eventualy"

*he says as he lays down and lets his wings apear again without care if she saw them or not...*  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

~G~rounded ~B~utterfly

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:32 pm
Alle's nose twitched as a feather appeared on top of it and caught flame easily. "I've wandered for a year and a half... Soon is nothing to me..." she muttered as she walked away and sat layed down next to a small stream.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:37 pm
*lays there thinking about his family... "she couldnt have started out a year and a half ago... i was gone before that..." he thinks to himself*

"fine then you will find you may need to talk to me eventually... you will realise i am your brother but until then i wont bother you, you aparently need to think...about things"

*he said as he once again split into his two birds the golden eyed crow and the ghost eyed raven flying to his raven den in his two parts and waiting there sleeping for something to happen*  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

~G~rounded ~B~utterfly

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:40 pm
Alle sighed softly and rested weakly. ~ I found him father... I hope you are happy.. ~ she thought as she fell into her first nice sleep in a very long time. But that sleep was not a peaceful one. In her sleep she had accidently created a fire, and that fire spread quickly through the forest, draining her of her energy.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:53 pm
*doesnt pay any mind to the first rummbling but as it got hotter in the den he was sleeping in he turned to wolf form and ran tohis sister seeing a ring of fire around her he jumped through it and woke her up*  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

~G~rounded ~B~utterfly

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:59 pm
Alle slowly opened her eyes and growled weakly. Her energy was close to nil. Looking at the flames, they licked at her fur and singed it slightly, making her yelp and stand up abruptly. "Not again..." she muttered as she growled and closed her eyes, trying to control the fire.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:02 pm
as she wakes up he yells to her as he runs to find heart...

"this is not a good time to lose controle sister get it under your controle or so help me if hearts hurt ill kil you with my own hands"  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:20 pm
As Heart was transported to the lake she started coughing up a storm, "Star..."she said her voice hoarse and Dry as she walked to the lake dizzily and laid down in the water. Her fur was charred and she was blacker then she normally was. Her eyes stung with a pain like no hell she'd ever been through. She submerged her face in the water as she laid down.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:28 pm
*rushes over to heart as soon as he was alowed to move from the spot his powers ruted him to*

"heart are you ok will you forgive me for not getting to you earlier... what did you say star i have her too she is laying over there by the shore to your left about 20 feet"

*he said as he started to clean heart off but seeming to do more harm than good...*

"why did i ever leave your side why..."

*he says as tears come to his eyes*  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:37 pm
Heart looked at Drave and saw that Star was near. And nodded her head. Heart moved away from Drave and laid down in the water. "It's not your fault drave, I don't expect you or want you to be by my side all the time, and if you remember it was I who left you." she said in a raspy voice. Heart laid her head down in the water and started gulping up the liquid.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:43 pm
"that may be so but i still should have been there...."

*he said as he watched her move away from him...*

"oh i see... i understand now..."

*he sayd as he layd down and sank into the water flouting on it watching her...*

"i am sorry if i disrupted your life by comeing back... i should have let you live with him... you were an alpha again... i am sorry"  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games