Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:00 pm
LittleCherryPi
YAY! I get cookies. Are they peanut butter cookies? I love those! heart 4laugh

*looks* yeah peanut butter , our disfuctional family enjoys fun people  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:42 pm
NAME: Kate
APPEARANCE: Fair complexion, dark hair, grey eyes. 5"3'.
FAV. BANDS: sexpistols, the clash, my chemical romance, the offspring
SEXUALITY: bisexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single and looking
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: writing, photography
PERSONALITY: despite my mean look, im very nice and love to laugh with my close friends
PET PEEVES: cockroaches
LIKES/DISLIKES: loves music and writing. loves meeeting other goths. dislikes discrimination..
REASON FOR JOINING: to meet new people  

Miss Gaytastic

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:45 pm
Pretty_Punkette
NAME: Kate
APPEARANCE: Fair complexion, dark hair, grey eyes. 5"3'.
FAV. BANDS: sexpistols, the clash, my chemical romance, the offspring
SEXUALITY: bisexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single and looking
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: writing, photography
PERSONALITY: despite my mean look, im very nice and love to laugh with my close friends
PET PEEVES: cockroaches
LIKES/DISLIKES: loves music and writing. loves meeeting other goths. dislikes discrimination..
REASON FOR JOINING: to meet new people

Welcome to the guild. *hands you a basket of cookies* Feel free to explore and post where ever the mood strikes you. (Pay no attention to the white outfit, I'm just in a strange mood)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:17 pm
[ D i z z y ]

Umm.. err... that's a hell lot of emoticons. o_O

Welcomes to ze guilds.
xd xd yeah, those emoticons are awesome

>.< Thanks  

see weed mermaid

Dapper Dabbler

TheBazirkOne

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:00 pm
NAME: Pyro <-- real name!
APPEARANCE:good skin, Blue eyes, black mohawk, 26 pircings, 5'9'' tall
FAV. BANDS: System of a down, slipknot, Fall out boy, and lil'Jon
SEXUALITY: hedrosexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: looking for the perfact girl!
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: PS2,drawing,anime,collecting weapons, and playing my drums
PERSONALITY:Friendly but not to friendly, outgoing, very funny
PET PEEVES: N/A
LIKES/DISLIKES: I love all types of music, and I allso love having some fun, I don't like uptight people, or conseedness, I can't stand preps.
REASON FOR JOINING: to meet new people and make new friends!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:08 pm
Welcome to the guild! *hands out cookies*  

Isobel Bellamy

Most likely a troll

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:38 pm
hello everyone. I aint got too much to say, I'm 15 with black hair and dark brown eyes. My pet peves include self superior gaians and self superior people in general. I really have no perticular reason for joing....I just wanted to have a place to chill I guess. My hobbies include games of all kinds and gaia/forums. I have a pretty good personality I guess, sometimes I'm not so nice (This applies to those idiots who should happen to REALLY make me mad) Thats about all I really have to say right now, I look forward to messing around in here and stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:43 pm
Oblivion_Abyssal_soul
hello everyone. I aint got too much to say, I'm 15 with black hair and dark brown eyes. My pet peves include self superior gaians and self superior people in general. I really have no perticular reason for joing....I just wanted to have a place to chill I guess. My hobbies include games of all kinds and gaia/forums. I have a pretty good personality I guess, sometimes I'm not so nice (This applies to those idiots who should happen to REALLY make me mad) Thats about all I really have to say right now, I look forward to messing around in here and stuff.

Welcome to the guild, make yourself at home, and here *hands you a basket of cookies*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Sophie_Safiye17

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:04 am
NAME: Safiye Rose Senturk(aka: Sophie(aka: the eater of souls))

APPEARANCE: Urm... Extremely long, mud colered hair, dark mud colored eyes that bug out of my face like gigantic boils, not tall enough for my liking. Erm... This one bum I had lunch with once, asked if I was going to the UW(University). He couldn't believe it when I told him I was starting high school next year. I guess I must look or act old for my age or something. Oh well. I'm not old enough for my liking either, but in all honesty I don't think I can satisfy myself.

FAV. BANDS: Hmm... I'm extremely open-minded when it comes to music(as well as everything else in the universe) so I don't particularly have favorites, as they are changing almost every day. I do enjoy these bands: Keane, Nirvana, Saint Ettiene, The Postal Service, Arcade Fire, Cat Power, Aqualung, Interpol, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, etc.

SEXUALITY: As far as I know I'm straight, but you never know... *shrugs*

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single. I don't really get why it matters if I say whether I am or not though. If some guy sees this and, for some odd reason thinks, 'Yay! This girl I've never met is single! I think I'll try to hook-up with her', and PMs me saying 'hi wanna be gf/bf' and I say 'Sure! Why not! I only have no idea who you are', it wouldn't really mean anything... considering we wouldn't even be able to talk face to face. It wouldn't be real... or something

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: So many. I'm a contortionist, so in my spare time I... contort? I guess thats a hobby/interest. I also play piano. Currently I've been playing music from such broadway productions including; Les Miserables, Cats, The Phantom of the Opera, Something-or-other Boulavard, etc...

PERSONALITY:Self conscious. So self conscious, that I can't bring myself to telling you people more details, for fear you won't like me.

PET PEEVES: ... I'm afraid there aren't really any... words to express how many I have. I really have quite a lot, but I am afraid most people have no idea, considering I'm too self conscious to tell them, in fear they will hate me for it.

LIKES/DISLIKES: There are too many things to like I can't write anything down without sounding cocky or random and there are too many things to hate I can't write only a few down without sounding petty. ...

REASON FOR JOINING: I really couldn't find any other guild that completely embraced peoples differences(except perchance the 'We-Love-Gay-Peeps' guild.) and enjoyed the prospect of meeting someone that was... unique. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:26 am
*Sets down a basket of cookies in front of Sophie_Safiye17* Welcome to the guild.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Sophie_Safiye17

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:43 am
lurichan
*Sets down a basket of cookies in front of Sophie_Safiye17* Welcome to the guild.
Thank you! I hope I can fit in! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:12 am
Sophie_Safiye17
lurichan
Thank you! I hope I can fit in! 3nodding

Dont' worry too much on fitting in, we are all a bit different and silly here, just worry about having fun and enjoying yourself, and you'll be fine. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ilassa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:41 am
NAME: Christopher Paul marshall (just chris)
APPEARANCE: Tall, scary, anti-social and downright dangerous
FAV. BANDS: Killswitch engage, Thrice, A perfect circle, Nightwish, Placebo, Simon & garfunkel
SEXUALITY: Bi-sexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing. music, tennis, badminton, jogging, country walks, hiking
PERSONALITY: Split, reserved, Indifferent, shy, sarcastic, cynical, calculating, observant (yes all the better emotions out there my precious)
PET PEEVES:
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Writing, hiking, listening to music Dislikes: Homophobes, Arrogance, Class systems, Snobbery
REASON FOR JOINING: A chance to actually met some other goths since my home town has hardly any  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:04 am
Welcome to the guild ^_^ *hands out cookies*  

Isobel Bellamy

Ilassa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:08 am
Isobel Bellamy
Welcome to the guild ^_^ *hands out cookies*

I'd rather have muffins thanks  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games