Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:20 pm
Lloxie
Vulpus
azreal said softly as he took the route back at a fast clip makig sure the fox like cub didn't fall and take another tumble, they reached the cottage and nudged the door open Azreal went over and licked elana's hand to get her attention, elana looked down, she muttered picking up the cub in her arms,

****OOC****

I'm confused... is Azzy a she or a he? O_o;

Kleah blinked and eeped softly as he was lifted up, then smiled and nuzzled the anthro lightly, swishing his tail a little. he yipped to her, hoping she understood.

(ooc: azreal is a male lion, that why he is large and able to carry Kleah without much difficulty wink )

Elana nodded, she placed the cub on the ground and grabbed her duffle bad packing it with medical suplies bandages a small med kit with needle thread scrisors tweazer flint and steel and a few other items.
after she checked everything a few times over she looked at them,
she opened the door to her cottage ushering them both out and headed for the passage  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:28 pm
Vulpus
Lloxie
Vulpus
azreal said softly as he took the route back at a fast clip makig sure the fox like cub didn't fall and take another tumble, they reached the cottage and nudged the door open Azreal went over and licked elana's hand to get her attention, elana looked down, she muttered picking up the cub in her arms,

****OOC****

I'm confused... is Azzy a she or a he? O_o;

Kleah blinked and eeped softly as he was lifted up, then smiled and nuzzled the anthro lightly, swishing his tail a little. he yipped to her, hoping she understood.

(ooc: azreal is a male lion, that why he is large and able to carry Kleah without much difficulty wink )

Elana nodded, she placed the cub on the ground and grabbed her duffle bad packing it with medical suplies bandages a small med kit with needle thread scrisors tweazer flint and steel and a few other items.
after she checked everything a few times over she looked at them,
she opened the door to her cottage ushering them both out and headed for the passage

****OOC****

Ahh, ok, gotcha... I was just confused cus in an earlier post, you referred to him as a her, but nevermind. ^.^;;

Kleah nodded and waited while she packed up, then skittered out by Azreal, looking around curiously as they walked. Despite being a feral, he'd never been in the forest before. He'd always been one of those city-dwelling ferals that some anthros occasionally kept as pets or something, while others chased with brooms or guns and whatnot. He looked up towards the tops of the trees in awe, noticing how tall they were, eeped and jumped away from various other, less friendly looking animals, like snakes, and resisted the desire to jump into a pond of water under a shimmering waterfall.  

Lloxie

MellyBean

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:33 pm
Tae poked out of the tunnel and looked around. She spotted the others coming towards her and waves, smiling, "Are you guys heading back in?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:37 pm
MellyBean
Tae poked out of the tunnel and looked around. She spotted the others coming towards her and waves, smiling, "Are you guys heading back in?"

Kleah blinked and smiled as he saw Tae, then yipped and skittered over to her. He nuzzled her lightly and yipped again.  

Lloxie

MellyBean

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:46 pm
Tae smiles softly and picks Kleah up, nuzzling his ears, "I'm heading into the city.. I have to check on the shifters at my job.." She sets Kleah down and looks up at the others, "Do you know where the road into the city is?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:49 pm
MellyBean
Tae smiles softly and picks Kleah up, nuzzling his ears, "I'm heading into the city.. I have to check on the shifters at my job.." She sets Kleah down and looks up at the others, "Do you know where the road into the city is?"

Kleah eeped, then smiled and mrred, nuzzling back. He swished his tail, then blinked and shook his head. he says softly.  

Lloxie

MellyBean

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:52 pm
She smiles and whips out a cell phone, "If I get in trouble I'll call and hear for somewhere safe.. I know a small shifter safehouse in the city that hasn't been touched yet.."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:57 pm
MellyBean
She smiles and whips out a cell phone, "If I get in trouble I'll call and hear for somewhere safe.. I know a small shifter safehouse in the city that hasn't been touched yet.."

Kleah smiled and licked her nose. he said, then nuzzled her again lightly and flicked his tail.  

Lloxie

PsyCat04

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:58 pm
(Continued from Lucia City)

From the air, Prrnasya sees the light fading from the spell, and speeds her way to the inn. She circles once before she lands, noting that it looks like there was some fighting here, but it's over now. She lands and makes her way into the in, trying to slip in unnoticed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:04 pm
Cade looks over and watches the figure step inside, he kept silent, watching the figures moves. I wonder who that is, one of Artemis' friends perhaps? he said in his mind, still watching the figure.  

Vashyyk

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:11 pm
Elana and azreal duck into the tunnel and in no time had dashed down the length and came out in the cellar, after Kleah came thru elana closed off the passage and headed up to help

(ooc: bbl gonna help with supper)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:17 pm
Vulpus
Elana and azreal duck into the tunnel and in no time had dashed down the length and came out in the cellar, after Kleah came thru elana closed off the passage and headed up to help

(ooc: bbl gonna help with supper)

Kleah stretched a bit and yawned. he said, then skittered back upstairs to Tae's room and curled up by the bed. After climbing all those steps, he didn't feel like hopping onto it, and the floor was a good a place as any. It was only a few moments before he was asleep, dreaming about the forest.

****OOC****

Eep, okies... laters, Vulpy! ^.^

Lloxie

MellyBean

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:20 pm
Tae watches them go before she headed back towards the city, watching through the woods. She could spy the walls and used that as a guide to where she was going..  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:23 pm
The stranger takes a good look around. She notices that a lot of the patrons seem to be injured. Indeed, it looks more like a battlefield hospital then an inn right now. She notices a table in the back, and slips silently there to take a seat. She takes another quick look around to make sure she was unnoticed, but sees that a bat has. She mutters to herself, realizing that she should know that sneaking around in a place like this is near impossible. She just gives him a small nod, and leans back as if she is just waiting for someone to show up.  

PsyCat04

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:46 pm
Artemis put blanket around Xathrus and let him sleep in the chair. Going around the counter she first just of the shields then picked up the phone, waiting a bit for the dial-tone. "Good, the pone lines are still up." She makes various phone calls, firt reporting this incident to her contacts, having them come out to clean up the mess outside and start working on a cover story before the military police and press show up. After that she arrenges for the bar to be repaired first thing the next day and makes sure that all there supplies are restocked for the kitchen and bar. "There, that takes care of that." As she walk back from behind the counter she notices Prrnasya. "Well hello there... is there anything I can help you with?"  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games