Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:16 am
"Hello, I never met two dogs who where polite." Tsunade said with a smile as she petted the two dogs.
Thank god dogs are too cute to resist. Shizume thought with a sigh of relief as mouthed 'Thankyou' to Mugen.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:23 pm
Mugen winked at Shizume.

Ryo stood there and smiled and he heard another sound. What was that. His wolf ears flicked at the sound. Something was flying towards Mizuumi's head. "Mizuumi!!" Ryo ran towards her and tackled her to the ground.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:36 pm
"What the hell is that?" Shizume asked staring at the bird shaped thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:49 pm
"I...I don't even know." Ryo said still on top of Mizuumi. He soon noticed that he was on her and began to blush. "Um..." He quickly got off and looked at her. "Sorry."  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Rashav

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:05 pm
"oh hey tusnade how've you been"
dark walked passes shizume
"don't you still have his mark?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:13 pm
"Hello Dark. The same old medical stuff and getting assigned with these three academy students on a mission." Tsunade said politely.

Damn he's right I do still have it. Shizume thought putting her hand to the mark as she looked at the ground. "I still have it." she replied to Dark "and I hate it." she mumbled to herself.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:42 pm
Ryo-kun (N.I.T.)
"I...I don't even know." Ryo said still on top of Mizuumi. He soon noticed that he was on her and began to blush. "Um..." He quickly got off and looked at her. "Sorry."
Mizuumi slightly blushed a little, too. "It's ok." She quietly replied as she got up.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:56 pm
"well I come along seeing as I can help"
dark looked at shizume and smiled
"so now you should be fine right"  

Rashav

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:59 pm
"Thanks." Shizume looked at Dark with a smile. "So what is that bird dragon thing?" Shizume asked as she looked at the animal that attact Mizzumi.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:17 pm
"That's what I want to know." Ryo said looking at it. It noticed Ryo staring and dashed towards his face. "Whoa!!!" He quickly dodged it and hit his head on a nearby tree. "Ouch..."  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:25 pm
"I sure have no idea what it is..." Tsunade said looking at the creature.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:48 pm
"Are you ok?" Mizuumi asked Ryo.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:23 pm
"Yeah, I think so." Ryo rubbed his head trying to dull the pain. He looked over to Mizuumi and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:19 pm
"Ok. Good." Mizuumi smiled and walked up to him. "Do you need any ice for that?"  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:51 pm
"No I don't think so."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games