Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

Velsaria

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:21 am
Hello my name is Velsaria. At first when I heard about Twilight my initial reaction had been 'oh, not another teen vampire romance'. You have to admit there have been some pretty bad ones. But my friends finally got me to read it and since it was interesting I read it in about six hours and ended up really liking the series. {Yes, I read really quickly but I do read books properly}. I can't wait for Breaking Dawn to come out and I'm disappointed that the movie is going to take until December to come out. As for my favourite character from the series I'd have to say Alice, mostly because my personality is pretty similar to hers . I also like Seth, he's my favourite of the werewolves. I guess I'm a little odd not having Edward or Jacob as my first choices, but don't worry I like them too.

I like rping sometimes depending on the rp, I read and write more then I watch T.V., I love art, costume design and making and animals. My taste in books can vary but mainly it's fantasy with medieval type settings such as Lord of the Rings or Green Rider, parallel realms such as in Tithe by Holly Black or situations like Twilight.I also read mystery and the occasional science fiction. I read both normal novels and manga and like my taste in books my taste in music ranges from J-pop to Linkin Park and Evanescence to techno to instrumental and OSTs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:10 pm
hey
my name is cheloa, and i am going to be a senior in high school come sept. (just finished exams this past fri :3). i first read twilight, oh god, i dunno how long ago. it had to be the beginning of my sophmore year. me and my two best friends pretty much have the same interests, which extends into books, so when one got twilight, it was passed around the circle, and from htere on in, most of our convos evolve around edward, bella and jakob, or those that remind us of them. my favourite in the series is definitely twilight; it was just so more exhilarating.
reading stephenie's website and her comments, it definitely sparked an interest in music bands i never would have glanced at be fore (like muse--- i love 'em) and lincoln park. reading twlight has also sparked my interest in those kind of lovey-dovey teen romance/fantasy. yeah... right. moving on...  

papershelf i c i c l e s

Dreamy Kimi17

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:55 pm
Hey there my name is Dreamy Kimi17. i started reading Twilight when it first came out. I became such a big fan and Stephenie Meyer has become one of my favorite authors. I can't wait till Breaking Dawn, I preordered the book!!! 3nodding 3nodding I just hope the movie Twilight coming out in Dec will hold up to the book..... sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:43 pm
My name is Brianna.... hi all!

So I actually just came across Twilight this year. I'd seen a lot of people around school carrying the book around, and the cover really made me curious. One of my friends convinced me I would love the book, so I picked it up one day in the library during study period, and from that point on I didn't put it down. I read it through fourth period, during lunch, after school, and finished it that night (all this between hectic rehearsals/other responsibilities). The next day I borrowed my friend's copy of New Moon, took about a fifteen minute crying . . no, bawling break (I'm sure you know what I'm talking about), and finished that in one that night. Of course I got my hands on Eclipse the next morning and thereupon finished the saga before the weekend ended. At that point, I felt like my soul had been ripped out of me and I had nothing to live for. I did not want it to be over. So I went online, and throughout the week read everything (all the extras, removed chapters, personal correspondences, etc.) on the lexicon and on Meyer's site. That all didn't last me long, but I saw it as a gift from the heavens. I love Stephenie for giving her fans the opportunity to continue to live through her amazing characters and stories. Anyway, so now I've been pretty much sucking up all the movie/breaking dawn/midnight sun info I can get my hands on. I love twilight. I guess I could have just said that, but it seems like when it comes to Twilight, I never shut up. Anyway, now my boyfriend I are starting this new thing tonight; we made a kind of pact where he has to read the Saga this summer, and I have to play three video games of his choice, start to finish. We'll be doing a kind of double blog about it, if any of you are interested. Either way, I think it's great that there are those blessed organized people (very unlike myself) out there who will put groups like this together for Twilighters to come together and share our love.
smile .

I'm sorry for the unnecessarily excessive length of this introduction.
I sincerely commend anyone who read it all the way through. heh. I look forward to getting to know you all. smile  

lFlRlElEl

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:38 pm
Hello, my name is Tanis.
I started reading Twilight in March, actually. I have read the three books currently released though. Funny story, I was actaully going to buy Twilight for my friend for Christmas, but read the back and decided that i was going to be rather strange and probably a wee bit stupid, so i put it back (and i actually saw her reading it! So i was good that i didnt buy it for her.) Then probably around the start of last year, my sisters friend lent her Twilight, she got addicted, who doesnt? And begged me to read them too (after giving me a summary, i might add) and i still told her that it look (and sounded) really dumb, then i bought her the third for christmas. It wasnt until this early this year when my friend Stephanie was reading it in science class and then my other friend Stephanie (there are two and it is rather confusing!) started saying how excellent it was that my will power to push Twilight away atarted to fade. Somewhere in the back of my mind i knew i was going to read them. Then i bought the first book and finished the other two within four days.
Now i have an unhealthy addiction.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:52 am
Hello hello
My name is Amy and I'm 17.
Honestly, I can't really remember what had me start reading the twilight books, it was a while back I think about a year and a half ago. I remember seeing 'Twilight' in the store and I read the back cover and I saw the words 'vampire' and 'romance' which of course had me whating to read through the book, then I saw 'teen' and I have to admitt that I was slightly turned off. Having read many with the same description. Example: Demon In My View.
So few months past and I saw my friend reading the book, and I was curious, because this friend of mine doesn't really like the idea of 'vampire', so me being the curious kitty I was, asked her about it and she said that she loved the book based on storyline and detail. So, when shehad finished I borrowed it. It tooke her two months to read it, she is a faily shlow reading. Whhheeeee....It took me a day and a half. Soo since then, I have read the books always. New moon taking two days and Eclipse three to four days. I fell in love instantly with the books and greatly look forward to Breaking Dawn.
I have a bet with my friends, I say I can read it in three-four days, they disagree saying that it will take me a week. Mwhaha  

EvoMachine

Hesitant Demigod

13,165 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Survivor 150

my lover my son

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:57 pm
hey...i'm riskraven_black_rose24 but my real name's Elizabeth....or Lizzy

I've been a guitarist since i was 8, and i spend my time playing guitar, breakdancing, surfing, writing novels, writing poetry, playing hockey, and listening to music. i want to be a writer when i'm older, and Twilight is my favorite vampire novel so far. so i guess i'll be chatting with u guys here...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:24 pm
Hello! blaugh The name's Lucia.
I'm am a huge Twilighter. I read Twilight for the First Time on June 9th, 2008 (So I'm a Newborn to Twilight, yet got hooked within the first few chapters.) I finished the seiries (well, what's out so Far) On June 15th, 2008. And I can't wait for Breaking Dawn to come out. And, of course, the Twilight movie in December.
I'm an anime and manga freak as well. I'm very random, just ask my friends, and have a gaigantic imagination. I write some stuff and am curently working on a couple fanfictions (One is a Twilight Fanfic.)
So... yep, that's it for now! 3nodding  

Lucia Ootani

Polyhymnia

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:17 am
Unfortunately I am very new to Twilight, being in college full time and also working full time I dont get a lot of time to read books for my own amusement, what really got me hooked was a trailer for the movie i saw, and it said based on the book, I was intrigued....so now 3 books later, here I am. I have not been this absorbed in a book since Pride and Prejudice, or really any classic romance novel. (I threw Vanity Fair b/c i got a little too involved with the main character) But I got through all the books, it was a little harder to get through New Moon, but I did, and I am waiting very impatiently for Breaking Dawn!! My husband on the other hand, not so much he knows that once that comes out he won't have a wife for a day while i sit and read! xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:36 pm
Hello! Im Lili, im 17 and I live in UAE, I read twilight and new moon and eclipse recently, and im getting ready to read it again for the second time, i hope by that time ill start discussing the book bucause i prefer to have it deep in my mind so i wont have mistakes in talking about it lol.  

lili3

Jonas_Vamp_Gurll

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:29 pm
Hi im Jonas_Vamp_Gurll actual name is Paola. Im totally in love with the Twilight series ever since my friend told me to go read it or shoot myself lol. I like to read books.....i try to get more books about vampires cause i totally love them anyways, i started reading the book like in 2 seconds and then fell in love with it lol my parents had to literally pull me away from it, really, soo i hope i get to be chatting with all of you guys.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:17 pm
hi all! im moonlit scythe i love twilight and cant get over it, probably neva will.
love music (jrock in particular) im 14 born in october (best Month)
love twilight lots  

Moonlit Scythe

smileysimqueen

Sparkly Gawker

6,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:17 pm
hello! i'm smileysimqueen and i'm seventeen, about to be a senior in high school. i really am in love with twilight. i've read all three about three times through (i tend to read books multiple times), and this last time i read through them, i told myself to go slowly. haha, i made it through twilight slowly, but then i couldn't stop myself, and read new moon and eclipse super quick.
my biggest passions are reading and music. i read pretty much anything, even text books if i'm bored enough. i'm in band and i mainly listen to classic rock, but i listen to any music, except, (if it can even be considered as music) rap! ugghhh... so anyways, i do have other interests, but i don't want to bore the world, sooo... i'm done, for now. it'll be fun to get to know you all! wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:50 pm
hi! im sokrchik18 as i'm sure you could've guess. im about to be a freshmen in high school. i used to play all these sports and then got sick and tired of them, but i still play soccer. soccer is my life, and i love it. i also like anime. i used to be obsessed with naruto and only naruto, but now im in to others too. i started reading twilight last september i believe. i was instantly hooked. i've read each book in the series several times and can't ever get tired of them. heart  

alexx1818

Banana Popsikul

Fluffy Kitten

11,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:39 pm
Hi, My name is Banana Popsikul (aka Kayla) and I am completely obcessed by twilight. I just graduated highschool and read the books for the first time during exam time. That probibly wasn't the best idea. I couldn't put them down, I finshed all 3 in.. less the two weeks. I really should have been studying. Ever since I have been anxiously anticipating the 4th book. Well.. that is pretty much all there is to know about me besides the fact that I just orderd the "So the lion fell in love with the lamb" pin on the www.edwardandbella.net site. smile

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games