Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:32 pm
''She couldn't care, you're best bet s to go into the forest. She won't be hard to find, but you can follow her scent. Or, I just tell you. She is with Shishigami, and went to the lake.'' Cer looked up.

-could you go look, and are Emmett and Rose there like the dr. said?-  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:48 pm
-All the CUllens are here-

"Fine" Arianna said and started to head towards the forest. "Arianna where are you going?" Rosalie asked. "To find Estelluna" was her reply.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:52 pm
-kay-

Shishigami and Estelluna stood near the lake, he couldn't talk and was older then life itself. Hearing crunching she turned to the intruders, and saw the girl. Looking shooken up by Shishigami. He look at her and kept his normal baboon face.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:01 pm
"I was looking for oyu. I'm glad I found you. Are you ready to continue on with lessons?" Arianna asked.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:07 pm
Estelluna just stared right on through. Shishigami looked at the girl with the baboon face. She titled her head and looked at Shishigami. He nodded and walked off with her to the girl. The other Cullens caught sight of him and screamed.

-do they notice him?_  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:54 pm
-I would think so, didn't they just scream?-

Rachel cringed at the sight of the baboon faced creature, but held herself firm. She grabbed Alice's hand held tightly, more scared than she was going to let on. She stiffened when she saw it move more towards Arianna, she didn't need any more trouble today.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:14 pm
Arianna was also freaked but held her ground. No way would she run away from a fight. "We're here to talk to Estelluna." Arianna explained. "Estelluna, we need an answer. Are we gonna continue the lessons?" Arianna asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:08 pm
Karissa didn't need to have Jasper's talent to sense the antagonism in the air. What had happened had changed things - she didn't know if it was wise for them to continue to meet with Estelluna anymore.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:40 am
"We'll come back later, alright Estelluna?" Arianna said. Without another word Arianna walked out of the forest. Once out of earshot of the wolves Arianna let out a deep, shuddering breath. "If I have to do that again I will find a way to kill myself. I hate doing things like that" Arianna shuddered.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:43 am
"If we do that again, then I'll find a way to stop you." Rachel smiled, but was perturbed by Arianna's response. "Come on, lets go, we need some time to calm down." She grabbed Arianna's hand and starting running throught the forest with Karissa and the Cullen's following.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:48 am
"I'm gonna go to my house for a bit alright?" Arianna said. "I need to do some things" Without another word Arianna ran off in the direction of her house. Once inside she sank down onto the couch. 'I need to go find dad' Arianna thought. Getting up she went to her computer found his address and got into her car, figuring for his sake it would be better if she didn't run.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:20 am
''Shishigami, go, please. The Elders called upon our pack, we have some businese to do.'' Shishigami dashed off on Estelluna request, bounding away, plants in his path. She sighed then dashed off to a temple far from this world. Her home world, per say. A land of death and creatures far be on likable. Meting the Elders, they explained they needed her to raise a wolf pup. It was half wolf/dog, but she agreed, she had to actually. Caring the pup in her mouth, it could talk, but only to wolf. Leaving that world, she entered back to the grave. The pup, black with a white under belly soft fur. She decided to run around to a falls and train the pup there, she would unfortuntaly have to raise it. Naming the almost yearling pup Hiro, he would make a fine addition to the pack. That was how her pack met by that way of being raised by Papa Wolf. ''Okay Hiro, listen, I may have to raise you, but I am not your mother.'' She explained in a caven under the falls. ''You're not? Then who am I!?'' He called. ''Shut up! I don't know! First thing though, we got to get you into human form. Now, close your eyes, and picture yourself in human cloths and body, once you chose you can't go back to a different human form.'' Hiro closed his eyes turning ino a 7 yeared old boy. ''Good, now come on, we got to find your element you can control.'' She lead him out.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:30 am
Rachel let Arianna go, but was still worried. She ran back with the other Cullens. When they arrived at their house, she started pacing, just like she had before. She was driving them all crazy, and she only stopped when Emmet picked her up and put her on the couch.
"Emmet!" She screeched. She tried to get up, but resigned herself to the chair, pouting.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:36 am
Arianna finally arived at her dad's house. Once there, she got out and knocked on the door. "Hello... Arianna?" the guy siad. "Yeah dad it's me" Arianna said. "Come in please" Logan offered. "Dad I just need to talk about the night of the accident" Arianna said, once inside. "Oh. Well what about it?" he asked. "You had something to do with it didn't you?" she asked and then seen the too innocent expression in his eyes and face. "Oh my God you did" Arianna gasped. "Arianna it's not like that...." he began. But before he could say anything more she walked out of the house and into her car. The house brought back so many memory's and it felt like she had just been in the accident. Going back to her house Arianna collapsed onto a sofa and sobbed. She had known it but having hte truth confirmed was even worse.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:45 am
''Come Hiro, I know somebody better to raise you.'' She walked him to the northen wolf pack. They agreed to raise him, once she noted the Elders. Deciding to go see Arianna, she came in undetected and found her sobing on the couch. Leaning on the side, she didn't notice her, until she looked up at her, whom was looking down. ''Ello, popit.'' She said in a english way.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games