Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Dhali.Llama~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:12 pm
Yeah, Gaia has been slow lately...

biggrin smile redface crying stare xd 3nodding blaugh gonk scream stressed sweatdrop heart domokun xp whee wink sad surprised eek confused cool lol mad razz cry evil twisted rolleyes exclaim question idea arrow neutral mrgreen ninja 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:38 pm
Stupid pages take for ever to load... stare  

Lady Zombie Robot

Swashbuckling Pirate

9,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 6:01 pm
assimilate or die!

nah.. its fast as of now..  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:25 pm
Hi everyone! It's MJ....

okay, if anyone has any of the items on the picture in my sig, and they don't want them...or they have extra moolah.... well, you get the picture. 3nodding

NO ONE has been on today...it's pitifully slow. Even better, my b/f is at an MUN council, and some of my friends are completely MIA, and a couple are at a coffee house that I just don't have the damned energy to go to... gonk :*sigh*  

CalleoJanori

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:27 pm
im still here

*sobs*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:28 pm
Nelowulf
im still here

*sobs*

Yeah, but you don't count. xd  

CalleoJanori

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:29 pm
CalleoJanori
Nelowulf
im still here

*sobs*

Yeah, but you don't count. xd

that.... hurt right here *points to heart*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:44 pm
CalleoJanori
Hi everyone! It's MJ....

okay, if anyone has any of the items on the picture in my sig, and they don't want them...or they have extra moolah.... well, you get the picture. 3nodding

NO ONE has been on today...it's pitifully slow. Even better, my b/f is at an MUN council, and some of my friends are completely MIA, and a couple are at a coffee house that I just don't have the damned energy to go to... gonk :*sigh*
good ole model united nations...

sigh....the memories (i was about to type mammories then realized what i was doing though i then reallized that was also included in the equation...wtf)  

Tiderion

CalleoJanori

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:46 pm
Tiderion
CalleoJanori
Hi everyone! It's MJ....

good ole model united nations...

sigh....the memories (i was about to type mammories then realized what i was doing though i then reallized that was also included in the equation...wtf)

"Peter...peter loo- LOOK AT ME! PETER! LOOK AT ME PETER!"
--Family Guy

^_^

SOOOOOOoooooooooo, anyone feel like donating their unused gold or demon horns? xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:49 pm
thats what happens when you take a bunch of high school kids on an over night trip in a decent hotel with a shitload of other high school kids...  

Tiderion

CalleoJanori

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:52 pm
Tiderion
thats what happens when you take a bunch of high school kids on an over night trip in a decent hotel with a shitload of other high school kids...

And get high and climb out the hotel windows and run around on the rooftop throwing gravel at the windows of the other hotel windows on the same level.... stare

Don't ask. But if you're wondering, no. That wasn't MY story.

But I hear even worse stories about sophomore girls being missing the next morning, turning out to have spent the night 20 floors up with a bunch of seniors from a high school from a completely different state... gonk Jesus, the stupid things some people will do...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:54 pm

lesson kids?

DONT SCREW ANYONE!  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Tiderion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:59 pm
CalleoJanori
Tiderion

And get high and climb out the hotel windows and run around on the rooftop throwing gravel at the windows of the other hotel windows on the same level.... stare

But I hear even worse stories about sophomore girls being missing the next morning, turning out to have spent the night 20 floors up with a bunch of seniors from a high school from a completely different state... gonk Jesus, the stupid things some people will do...
HAHAHA....yep, ive seen it all...

at least my crew was cool and not a bunch of rapists...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:06 pm
Tiderion
CalleoJanori
Tiderion

HAHAHA....yep, ive seen it all...

at least my crew was cool and not a bunch of rapists...

Yeah, so is most of my boyfriend's team. Except for some of the girls--a couple of sluts...
Theres also a guy like me, except instead of a passion and addiction to emotional abuse, he likes to kill small animals...and a couple of gay guys who have crushes on him...>.<
Everyone always thinks he's gay. Hell, even sometimes *I* get worried. Very metrosexual. Think the fab five, if the fab five liked women.

So, he's got some great people, and some sketchy people. But hey, that's life. xd  

CalleoJanori

CalleoJanori

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:07 pm
Nelowulf

lesson kids?

DONT SCREW ANYONE!

Yeah, well she's a junior now, and hasn't learned her lesson according to him... sweatdrop  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games