Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:34 pm

Raine just stood there watching them all, feeling a bit out of place in all of the special power excitement. She wandered quietly outside and climbed up the giant oak in the front yard.
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:39 pm

"I'll be right back" she whispred to Alessandra. She walked silently outside. "You know you're special too" Ari said to her, climbing up into the tree. "I'm sorry if I made you feel left out, I didn't mean too." Arianna said.

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:12 pm

"You didn't," Raine said, shaking her head to show that she was being ridiculous. "I just...it's weird. Having all of you around like this. I mean you know I love you guys, Aysel too, but everything's so different, and it's only been a few days. So much change. It's just been a little hard to handle is all."
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:31 pm

"I agree. You know me, I read a lot, I'm quiet, this has been hard on me too. We'll get through it though." Arianna told Raine, suddenly thinking about her family.

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:46 am

"Together," Raine agreed. "All five of us." She smiled at Arianna. "Thanks Ari, you always know just what to say."
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:00 pm

"You're welcome. And I don't know about always knowing what to say. Come on, let's go back in" Airanna siad.

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:41 pm

Raine nodded and jumped from the high branch, landing gracefully on her feet.
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:46 pm

"Watch out I haven't done anything like this since I was a human" Arianna told Raine. She grabbed onto a branch that was above her, did a flip while holding onto the branch and right before she got to her starting point she let go and dropped gracefully to the ground. "That was fun!" Arianna laughed.

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:48 pm

"I give it a nine out of ten!" Raine joked as Arianna landed her trick perfectly. "I'm telling you, whoever planted that tree must have known who'd be moving in here later!"
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:12 pm

"Nine out of ten?" Arianna whined putting a hurt look on her face. "I haven't done that since I was a human and I did it perfectly and all I get is a nine out of ten?" Arianna continued whinning as they walked to the house.

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:43 pm

"You only get ten if you're wearing a cool costume," Raine informed her jokingly, "Sorry them's are the rules."
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:47 pm

"Fine be that way" Arianna told her before she burst out laughing.

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:02 pm

Raine was laughing hysterically by this point as well.
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:15 pm

Arianna held the door open for Raine, still laughing. They both walked into the house giggilling madly.

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:17 pm

Everyone stared at them like they were crazy as they entered the living room. Raine couldn't even say anything she was laughing so hard.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games