Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:45 pm
Ella giggled and walked away, hand in hand with Char. "I'll see you tomorrow Lin!" Swiftly, she turned around and looked at Simon. "You play nice now, ya hear?" She laughed, showing that it was a joke, and went into a alley, where she pulled out her wings and flew Char and her back to the treehouse, where Alan was reading.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:27 pm
Simon and Linnea drove to her house, Simon pausing as they got out of the car. "Are you sure it's okay that I stay here?" he asked. "Yeah, it worked fine the other night, didn't it?" Linnea replied impatiently. "Okay." Together, they walked inside. Linnea turned the lights on in each room as she passed through. "I didn't ask you before, but what do you do while I'm asleep anyways?" she said, when Simon seemed to object to the wasting of electricity.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:02 pm
Hearing the knock she looked up. ''Damn lost kids.'' ''Come in.''  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:31 pm
Gaz didn't open it.... she kicked it open, "I'M A LOST KID AM I?!"
she screamed... not made, just making noise.  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:32 pm
EVeryone's back! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:37 pm
''Damn right, like that kid from Barney who was eaten by dogs..'' ''I like dogs!''

On vaction, I'll post again soon, don't fret.  

Denki Nasu

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:07 am
Estelluna_The_Moon_Godess
''Damn right, like that kid from Barney who was eaten by dogs..'' ''I like dogs!''

On vaction, I'll post again soon, don't fret.

"WELL LET'S SEE THAT KID FROM BARNEY DO THIS!!!" Gaz screamed dramatically before starting to break dance like GIR on the Meg-doomer episode, "..." was Rose's reply "HOW DARE YOU AGREE WITH ME!!!!" She pointed then stopped "......................I feel a disturbance in the force..............................."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:33 am
Let's introduce more conflict! Simon's eyes are red, remember?

Simon looked uncomfortable. "Well, I do have to hunt, you know." Linnea stared at him uncomprehendingly for a few moments. "Oh! You go into the forest, and hunt deer? I've heard of vampires that do that. Vegetarian vampires." Linnea beamed, amused. Her smile faded when she noticed Simon still looked fidgety. "I never said I hunt deer." he said at last. "You prefer other animals then?" "Not exactly." Linnea's eyes grew round. "You hunt...humans?"

"Vampires traditionally do," Simon said defensively. "You don't have to worry though. I'd never hurt you, or your friends. Technically none of you are human, anyways." Simon tried desperately to lighten the mood. "And that justifies the murders of others?" Linnea's tone grew cold. "I-" Simon broke off and shook his head frustratedly. "See, I told you you wouldn't want me to stay the night. I'll see you tomorrow. At school." With that, he ran off. Linnea sunk onto the couch behind her. She reached out her arm and turned off the lamp beside her, so that this one room was bathed in darkness. In this small amount of privacy, she sat there and let herself cry silently.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:30 pm
Ella felt the sadness from a miles away. "I'll be right back boys." She said quietly and flew off into the night, and landed softly on Linnea's doorstep. Not waiting for her to answer, she slipped into the house, and found Linnea curled onto a couch, crying. "Oh Lin, what did he do to you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:46 pm
''You dance more like Barney when he was on crack.'' Laughing Rose stood up. ''Actually more like that vampire Jhonen made, Count something, or you're like Bloaty's Pizza Hog.''  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:25 pm
Linnea forced herself to fall silent, and sniffed. "Ella?" After confirming it was her friend, she let herself start crying again. "It's not so much what he did to me. It's what he didn't tell me." she managed to whisper to Ella, as the tears streamed down her face. "Did you know red eyes in a vampire meant they drink human blood?" she mumbled.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:33 pm
"Rose... I'm serious.... something's wrong......." turning to Rose, her ears percked, her eyes half way closed, the spirits were acting up also.
"I'm sorry..." she muttered again before sprinting into the darkness of the forest.
"..................There's a lost camper......"
the vioce of past camper cried while beckoning her to it's direction. Gaz crotched before jumping to the tree, continuing on the branchs.  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:17 am
''Come on!'' Rose it into Gaz pulling her along. ''Besides the camper is on my land.'' She whispered running along as the lesser seen demon dragon winged wolf.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:48 pm
Ella shook her head. "No, but I still didn't particularly trust him. If you hadn't remembered him, I would have asked him to leave, because all us elves know that vampires aren't particularly good creatures." Ella sat on the couch with Linnea, letting her cry on her shoulder. "I can stay here untill he comes back to apologize, if you'd like that."  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:22 pm
Pulling Gaz to Linnea Rose sat down sniffing around for Simmon. Running after the scent.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games