Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:26 am

Reks ate his bagle, happy to see Fuyu awakened. "Hey Fuy. Are yo hungry?" He asked, handing her the muffin.

((ooc: A yummy one! :]))
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:31 am

She smiled ant took the muffin. She broke off a small piece and ate it. "Th-this is g-go-good. W-where'd y-you g-ge-get it?" She asked. She turned her head to look at Reks and smiled again.
((ooc: lol))

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:33 am

"A small bakery... I can't remember the name though..." Reks said, happy that she even had enough enery to eat. He took another bite of his bagel. "The bagels are pretty good too."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:38 am

She took another piece off and then put it the table on her bed-side table. "I-it's ni-nice of y-you to c-care a-ab-about m-me..." She smiled. "I j-just wi-wish I c-could m-mo-move..." She could move her arms and her head... but that's it.

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:40 am

"I know how that feels..." he said, thinking back to the pain. "I don't know if this will work on you too, but it worked for me." he said, focusing the dragon's energy into his hand. He placed his hand over Fuyu's leg, trying to heal it.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:57 am

She cringed at first, but then the pain eased. She regained feeling in her leg... and could probably walk on it now. "Th-thanks..." She said in a whisper.

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:58 am

Reks removed his hand, which was encased in a black flame from his chakara. He dismissed the flame. "Are there anymore wounds?" He asked, hoping he could help her.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:05 pm

"Only a few broken ribs and my wrist is broken... and all these bruises and scratches..." Fuyu sighed. She knew that Reks was trying to help, and appreciated it alot. She smiled and thanked him for helping.

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:08 pm

"I'll try..." He said, summoning his chakara up again. He moved his hand over her ribs, annd clasped her wrist. he focussed, spreading the energy to the wounded areas.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:22 pm

Fuyu closed her eyes while he healed her. She felt herself getting better. Once he finnishe she opened her eyes and sat up. She looked at him and smiled. She swung her legs over the side of her bed, obviously feeling better, and hugged him. "Thank you so much..." She whispered in his ear as she continued to hug him.

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:35 pm

Reks blushed, hugging her back. I.... I am usefull! he thought to himself, hugging her.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:40 pm

"Yeah lets go!" Sira said grabbing Ai's hand and walking out of the hospital room.

((Sorry I had to go last night sweatdrop ))

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:40 pm

Ai thought about what she could make for Sira for dinner as they left the hospital.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:41 pm

((writers block!!!!))

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:42 pm

Fuyu blushed too. She let go of him and looked at him "Oh, and never say you're useless again." She smiled. "Let me go get changed and I'll be right out." She got out of bed and got her clothes out of a chair. She walked into the bathroom and got changed. When she came back, she was wearing a blue skirt, light blue top, and white gloves. She put her pajamas in her bag and walked over to Reks. "Wanna leave? I'm tired of always ending up here..." She asked him smiling.
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games