Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shorty Hitsugaya

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:53 pm
Shmodo
Hello, I'm Shmodo and I suppose it's a given that I like Blood+. My favorite characters in Blood+ are Haji and Kai. So what else is there? Um...I like reading, writing, anime watching, movie watching, internet surfing and archery.
Ok I won't get in your way then xp  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:58 pm
Kawaii X3 Chan
I''m ~Laura~ and im a artist and writer see my work (i sign it hehe)
i recently lost my avatar, or at least, i can't recreate it due to (i think its a bug) reasons unknow. i need help, cause i miss my avatar!
PS....I. LOVE. BLOOD. +. AND Haji!!
heart (haji) heart sweatdrop whee xp
Well i know you may not trust me but i may be able to help.  

Shorty Hitsugaya

Dangerous Seeker

Shorty Hitsugaya

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:02 pm
sasume uchiha
h-h-hi i am sasume...i love blood + my favorite character is haji!! lol...
You know that hinata Hyuga is one of my fav naruto characters.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:24 pm
Welcome everyone! biggrin I can't wait to talk to you all in the forums. There's the main forum and then a sub forum for games (don't forget to check it out! There's lots of cool games in there!) and please read the Rules thread before posting. Thanks, and have fun! 3nodding  

YamiCheza
Crew

Cutie Firefly

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:58 pm
Um hello,I'm mikoneko55 but my real name is Taijah but Tai or miko is alright,I obviously like Blood + and my fave characters are Diva,Saya and Riku.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:36 am
hi hi my name is Angel of death and fear but u all can address me as angel or ang. I love anime and manga with a passion and have watched the whole sereis of blood+. My favorite character is haji and my favorite couple is hagi and saya *fan girl squeal*. lol, can't wait to chat with all of u.  

Angel of death and fear

Podoka

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:31 pm
Hey hey, my gaia user name is :VampireKana . :3. You can just call me Bri or Kana, either is fine. ^.^ Lets see, I love drawing..playing games and..chatting. :3. So far, I watched the Blood+ anime in April, and..watched it in like..3 days, yes I'm obsessed! Fav. character is Hagi! Oh the love..* * whee I tried watching the Blood+ Movie, but it didn't motivate me, the characters were just ...well kinda disturbing, and Saya was not the saya I loved. No offense, that's just my opinion. Anyways, hope this goes well, and oh dear..I gotta go! XD razz

-Loooove, Briii xD!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:43 pm
Hey there the name's Shelly erm I use to own the first series of Blood... then someone stupid former friend of mine stole it, but denied it... frick it wasn't cheap either. Anyways I can't wait to watch all the series and the movie. I never knew there was one.  

Lilith-Moonblood

AliceInWonderlandxVC

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:59 pm
AliceInWonderlandxVC

I love drawing,being random, and singing and my fav. anime character is Kira from Gundam Seed.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:27 pm
Hi everybody......thanks for letting me join.
btw... love the blood plus series...but along the way i got lost in the middle(school)lol im such a loser xp rofl sweatdrop  

kik2bomb

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bishop Enrico Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:40 pm
My name is Angela, but I prefer people to call me CI or Count (after my main account). I am female despite this avatar. I've been a fan of Blood Plus for a few months now, mostly of the anime and Blood Plus Adagio. My all-time favorite anime character is Enrico Maxwell from Hellsing/Hellsing Ultimate~  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:13 pm
Welcome to all our new members!
Sorry we haven't welcomed some of you sooner. All our mods are busy with jobs and whatnot. sweatdrop We are happy to have you guys and hope you will enjoy not only talking about the anime in the main forum, but have fun playing games in our subforum! biggrin All we ask is to please read the rules thread, it's pretty easy to find since it's labeled "Rules and Regulations." It's not a really complicated set of rules or anything, just basically be nice and don't spam and etc. If you have any questiosn there's a thread for that as well and we will try to answers your questions as soon as possible the best we can. Thanks for joining and have fun! biggrin  

YamiCheza
Crew

Echelon K_O_K

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:04 pm
HI! =D My name is Pam. My user name Echelon K_O_K is for my favorite band 30 Seconds to Mars... I am in the Echelon Division. I absolutely love Blood+! heart I also enjoy reading and writing and coloring. I've colored a bunch of my brother's drawings. I like knives and swords, I like to play with them too. Oh and my favorite character from Blood+ is Kai!!! heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:33 pm

User Image
+ Saya Otonashi +

"Hello everyone~
I'm Kebrina, you can call me Saya and such, I'm a hardcore roleplayer/cosplayer! I love to play console games and watching anime, my current anime is Blood +, Finished it and still obsessing over it, the story just draws you in.
My favorite character from Blood + is Haji and Saya, and I love the pairing.
"

» Nankurunaisa «
"It'll all work out, It'll be all right. Today Holds Fun, But Looking Forward To Tomorrow Is Something Better"

Kyou Fujibayashiii

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:11 am
Saya Otonashiii

User Image
+ Saya Otonashi +

"Hello everyone~
I'm Kebrina, you can call me Saya and such, I'm a hardcore roleplayer/cosplayer! I love to play console games and watching anime, my current anime is Blood +, Finished it and still obsessing over it, the story just draws you in.
My favorite character from Blood + is Haji and Saya, and I love the pairing.
"

» Nankurunaisa «
"It'll all work out, It'll be all right. Today Holds Fun, But Looking Forward To Tomorrow Is Something Better"

Haha~ I just have to say, I LOVE YOUR AVI heart Noone ever makes they're avi the clueless Saya, but it's awesome that you did.

Welcome to the guild, I'm the captain D-i-v-a, if you have any needs or questions, feel free to ask me, and I hope you enjoy your stay biggrin  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff