Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Middle School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:06 pm
ok we r here

*both of them stand in front of shadow king's casle*

ok got a plan  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:11 pm
Megamanexe709
ok we r here

ok got a plan
"no but..." she dissapeared and appeared back at the room (hey gtg)  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:27 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
ok we r here

ok got a plan

noooooo *runs to where she was* wate she is in there *runs inside casle*
(seeya)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:49 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
ok we r here

ok got a plan

(seeya)
"let me out" she yelled kicking the wall  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:26 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
ok we r here

ok got a plan

(seeya)

megaman-man too ez *blows up wall* lets go *grabs her*

shadow king-not so fast

twin-enough of this fuse with me

shadow king-yes *sucks him in darkness* now die hank

hank-hank is my name

shadow king-yes now die megaman or hank *stabs him with ice spear*
ha ha ha ha ha

megaman-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh trans form *becomes megaman armor* u first *fires buster gun rapidly at shadow king* now *cuts ice off with sword* DELTA EDGE *after image apperars of megaman cuting shadow king 100 times in a second* ahhhhhhhhhhh CHARGE SHOT HUB *the ultament attack fires at shadow king blowing his 100 foot self in peaces*

shadow king-how ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *throws one last attack at her and megaman gets in the way and beam goes through him as shadow king dies*

megaman-ahhhhhhhhhhhhh *falls down dieing* did he die yet *bleeding heavy* i have all that i want now.........but ...i ....have........... no .........soul .........to let go of  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:44 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
ok we r here

ok got a plan

(seeya)

shadow king-not so fast

hank-hank is my name

ha ha ha ha ha

megaman-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh trans form *becomes megaman armor* u first *fires buster gun rapidly at shadow king* now *cuts ice off with sword* DELTA EDGE *after image apperars of megaman cuting shadow king 100 times in a second* ahhhhhhhhhhh CHARGE SHOT HUB *the ultament attack fires at shadow king blowing his 100 foot self in peaces*

shadow king-how ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *throws one last attack at her and megaman gets in the way and beam goes through him as shadow king dies*

megaman-ahhhhhhhhhhhhh *falls down dieing* did he die yet *bleeding heavy* i have all that i want now.........but ...i ....have........... no .........soul .........to let go of
she reached down and healed him "its going to be ok, just gets some rest"  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:47 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
ok we r here

ok got a plan

(seeya)

shadow king-not so fast

hank-hank is my name

ha ha ha ha ha

megaman-i am happy to have met ..........u *dies*

hank-where am i *looking around in a meddo full of flowers and trees a peacefull place* what no way *looks at a girl walking twords him* SIS

sis-good job hank and megaman u avenged my death and have saved my twin self too

hank-i did

megaman-yes u did *walking up beside hank*

sis-but there is one more thing to do shadow king is dead but Twin is out there u have to stop him befor he hurts another

hank-i will

sis-i know u will i have faith in u *places hands on his head* this will return your memory *her entire body turns into light and goes into him*

(AND IN THE REAL WORLD)

Twin-die kid *attacks angel and slams her aginst the wall*

angel-ahhhhhh *her arm bleads* no i can't heal myself and hank is dead

twin-ULTEMENT DARK SWORD *a sword of darkness comes up* ANY LAST WORDS

megaman-YEA 2 EAT THIS *comes out of nowhere and blast the side of twin's face*

twin-U WHERE DEAD I SAW U DIE *attacks with dark sword*

megaman-*catches sword and brakes it with one hand* ULTEMENT LIGHT SWORD *a big sword made of light comes down and attacks him*

twin-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *arms fall off* die *arms blow up with megaman standing right next to them*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:47 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709

(seeya)

shadow king-not so fast

hank-hank is my name

ha ha ha ha ha

megaman-i am happy to have met ..........u *dies*

hank-where am i *looking around in a meddo full of flowers and trees a peacefull place* what no way *looks at a girl walking twords him* SIS

sis-good job hank and megaman u avenged my death and have saved my twin self too

hank-i did

megaman-yes u did *walking up beside hank*

sis-but there is one more thing to do shadow king is dead but Twin is out there u have to stop him befor he hurts another

hank-i will

sis-i know u will i have faith in u *places hands on his head* this will return your memory *her entire body turns into light and goes into him*

(AND IN THE REAL WORLD)

Twin-die kid *attacks angel and slams her aginst the wall*

angel-ahhhhhh *her arm bleads* no i can't heal myself and hank is dead

twin-ULTEMENT DARK SWORD *a sword of darkness comes up* ANY LAST WORDS

megaman-YEA 2 EAT THIS *comes out of nowhere and blast the side of twin's face*

twin-U WHERE DEAD I SAW U DIE *attacks with dark sword*

megaman-*catches sword and brakes it with one hand* ULTEMENT LIGHT SWORD *a big sword made of light comes down and attacks him*

twin-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *arms fall off* die *arms blow up with megaman standing right next to them*

megaman-*takes no damage* lets go twin *glows with white and blue light*

twin-no no no nooooooooooooooooooooooo AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *starts to morfe into a darker form of himself and sprouts 1 black wing* nowww i willlllll killlllll everything ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *takes flight* ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh die *fires dark cannon*

megaman-*jumps back and sprouts 1 white wing* LIGHT CANNON *fires large cannon of light at twin* LIGHT SWORD *slashes twin*

twin-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *lost wing* ahhhhhhhhhhh *slams into the ground ahhhhhhhh

megaman-ULTEMENT LIGHT MEGABUSTER *fires the most powerfull beam of light at him*ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

twin-noooooooooooooooooooo *dies with no body to be found*

(earth starts to shake and castle starts to brake apart and everything in the dark world they where in)

megaman-*picks up angel* lets go home *flys to a closing light and goes through it*

(IN THE REAL WORD)

megaman-*lands in a meddo full of flowers* ah *affect of the light wares off and turns into a normal form for the first time in a long time*

hank-so r u alright angel *still holding her*  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:26 pm
"thank you" she said smiling "and yes, i think ill be fine"she looked up at him  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:35 pm
Aprilbaby1

hank-o yea *puts her down and looks up at the hole they whent through* well so long dark world hello real world *looks at her* so like i said lets go home i have the memories of my past with me now *holds out hand* so ready to go home  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:38 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

hank-o yea *puts her down and looks up at the hole they whent through* well so long dark world hello real world *looks at her* so like i said lets go home i have the memories of my past with me now *holds out hand* so ready to go home
she smiled "sure" she said taking his hand  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:41 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

*both walk through the meddow going to angel's house*

hank-so who do u live with cus we need a story for whoever wants to know and going to fight the shadow king wont cut it i think  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:43 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

*both walk through the meddow going to angel's house*

hank-so who do u live with cus we need a story for whoever wants to know and going to fight the shadow king wont cut it i think
"i dont live with anybody, i just live by myself" (hey gtg sry)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:48 pm
When MegaMan and angel are gone the king get's back up and adina appears in the shadow's"Everything going jut as planned,dad?"she asks him."Yes,just as planned" he tells her  

Adina64

Adina64

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:58 pm
As Neisha was walking toward the school for her first day she see's a boy and a girl holding hand's and talking and when the girl leave's she walk's toward the boy.

Name:Neisha
appearance:User Image  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games