Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
DronzeRants... Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count it!
  +1 YES!
View Results

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:00 am

From what I gathered he is trying to push his own personal opinion as the driving point for the arguement. Not exactly what I would call a persuasive arguement but still. I'm assuming you posted this information in the original thread so this person can at least read it. Not everyone that posts double checks there information before posting. So at worst they would read it and go on there own rant while still retaining the bits of information posted. At best they would research there information and verify all the information posted for themself. If the person did there research correctly they would be able to add to the conversation.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:56 am

Indeed I did post it in the original thread.... and even busted out my bible from like, eighth grade to prove and double-check my points.

dronze
Vice Captain

Helies

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:50 pm

"Dronze once pushed Steven Hawkings down a hill with the brakes disconnected"

Man thats a good one. I prefer not to talk about religion, as no matter what someone believes in all arguements are different. I am, however, tired of Christians who believe teaching someone about Jesus means shoving your belief down their throat.

Pretty good rant though, and nice quote out of Matthew.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:09 pm

I wasn't talking about religion, simply disputing this bozo's thought that the division of church and state wasn't a good thing.

honestly, after busting him like that, I'm suprised I wasn't banned from that guild... (I'm crew there, too.)

dronze
Vice Captain

Lady Rayya

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:17 am

wow.... how did you manage to last THAT long? wink
hypocrites annoy me.... unfortunately the largest concentration of them around my area are members of Campus Crusade for Christ.

they look at you funny if you ask what kind of armor they wear.... or show up to a meeting in a coat of plates... sad
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:20 pm

Man, the factorizer keeps giving off good ones:

"A ninja once tryed to cut of Dronze's hair, the knife was destroyed."

I guess you werent, but I still dont like to talk about it. I think it was a good rant, I hope you dont get kicked off the crew, you do a lot for the donations forum.

Helies

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:02 pm

different guild.... I don't think stratus is even capable of this level of ignorant stupidity...
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:22 pm

Oh, I didnt think about other guilds. Stratus isnt around much, so no one worries about her.

Helies

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:39 am

thats cause stratus has three kids to take care of before the guild smile

And I am on here more than you all know i just don't post alot i do much

reading and behind the scenes work thread removal and moving and

new member request accepts but trust me i put in at least 2 hours a day
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:09 am

*shifts nerverously in seat* Hey Stratus...But seriously, nice to see you around.

Helies

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:27 pm

heheh dont be silly i easy going easy to get along with as long as you use

1/4th of your brain at least then we have no problems hey dronze how goes it
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:29 pm

not too bad, stratus... to be honest, i'm a bit worn out from a 12 hour shift today, but otherwise, it's all good.. how's life been treating ya lately?

dronze
Vice Captain

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:03 pm

Well using a fourth of the brains capacity is actually uncommon. Since your average person uses only ten percent of there brain. I think using the creative and information parts of the brain would be using 1/4. Then again I could be wrong. wink
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:41 pm

3 kids? Yessh, I have my hands full without any mini-humans! Stratus, you must be super-lady.

Ravenlady13

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:25 am

Yes 3 wonderful babies amanda is 5 well she will be 6 wed dystiny whom i 4 and Vanessa whom is 3 my drama queen. something new everyday. No I am far from super human just normal 24 year old that enjoys life to the fullest.

* dronze im not bad busy and fall cleaning icky lots of school issues now that kids are back in school and basic life daily crap.
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games