Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:00 am
"...hey kohaku...i just thought of something...Sharingan!"ryoku said looking for the chakra of orochimaru."As you know with the sharingan you can see chakra being spilled by others..so like this we can find him easy..or we can use a byakugan...either way works."ryoku said finding little strands of chakra.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:41 pm
Kohaku activated his byakugan, looking for chakara. He saw small strings of it, then a large spot towards the left.  

Batjesusman

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:03 pm
"So you see it too huh?" ryoku said to kohaku.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:28 pm
"Yes...." Kohaku said, staring at this circulating chakara.  

Batjesusman

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:36 pm
"Hmm..what do we do...thats alot of chakra for orochimaru.." ryoku said also staring at the chakra.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:38 pm
"It could be a few of the Akatsuki....." Kohaku said, not moving his gaze from the large circulating chakara. From staring at it so long, he could almost see distinct bodys.  

Batjesusman

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:49 pm
"I can only see the chakra what is it you see?"ryoku said as he looked away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:58 pm
"I see the chakara, but its huge. Theres like a pool of it. Orochimaru has gotten extreemely strong, or theres multiple people. I can almost extinguish bodies." Kohaku explained, never moving his gaze.  

Batjesusman

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:21 am
Damn..could it be the sound four? ryoku thought to himself."ehh let's check it out...let's not make any sudden threat alerting them..." ryoku said walking slowly towards the chakra pool.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:11 pm
Kohaku nodded, still staring at it. He pulled out a kunai, ussing a cloaking jutsu so they wouldn't be able to see it. He walked towards it slowly, following Ryoku.  

Batjesusman

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:27 pm
"Ehh..it's just atekeru siana and riku...or whatever his name is.." ryoku said sighing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:00 pm
"This is hopeless. They are probably moving." Atekeru said to Siana, and he noticed movement a few yards behind them. "Harrun. Ryoku. Anything happen?" He said as he turned around.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:07 pm
"Just for the notice, my names Kohaku." Kohaku said, walking towards them, deactivating his byakugan.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:52 pm
*leans against a tree in the forest surrounding kahona and falls asleep*  

Shikas_Chick

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:55 pm
"Right...anyway..what can be happening..i wonder how lady tsunade is doing.." ryoku said thinking back to the hokage's office."heh...it's her problem now." ryoku said smiling.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff