Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:00 am
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"yea he could use a little fun" she smiled and walked up to the door, she walked in, she looked around, everyone staring "its party time" she said raising her arms, everyone yelled and started to dance
kevin and soren walked in and kevin pulled out a barrel of beer
soren:how did i know you had that
kevin:cus your my brother
she laughed and walked through the crowd, and danced "hey bring me a cup" she yelled smiling
kevin pulled some cups out and filled two of them up and gave one to angelita
here
soren walked over to a mosh pit and joined in
takes cup, she looked at dracula "no, not that i know of" she thought for a moment "i think" she took a sip of her drink, and contined to dance, everyone gathering around her and dancing with her

(It is Count Drake not Dracula he is not a Vampire)
Hmmm, then you must be new to the town. I was told they lived here for quite some time. Anyway I think I will go pour myself a drink I'm not really one for dancing on an empty stomach. Is there anything I can get you while I am over there?
(sorry) "no thank you"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:01 am
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"yea he could use a little fun" she smiled and walked up to the door, she walked in, she looked around, everyone staring "its party time" she said raising her arms, everyone yelled and started to dance
kevin and soren walked in and kevin pulled out a barrel of beer
soren:how did i know you had that
kevin:cus your my brother
she laughed and walked through the crowd, and danced "hey bring me a cup" she yelled smiling
here
takes cup, she looked at dracula "no, not that i know of" she thought for a moment "i think" she took a sip of her drink, and contined to dance, everyone gathering around her and dancing with her

Hmmm, then you must be new to the town. I was told they lived here for quite some time. Anyway I think I will go pour myself a drink I'm not really one for dancing on an empty stomach. Is there anything I can get you while I am over there?

kevin walked up to him
if you want to find some one ask soren the rebal leader  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:02 am
she sat down, on the couch, wiping her shirt off "stupid human" she whispered  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:04 am
Aprilbaby1

soren came out of the mosh pit a little bruised and sat next to her
what happend to you?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:05 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

what happend to you?
"some idiot thought he could put his hands on me, so i threw my drink at him, he got mad and grabbed me, so i kicked him" she said looking at him  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:07 am
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
here

kevin walked up to him

Rebel leader, "he seemed to be deep in thought as he smiled while looking up at the ceiling". Tell me, what is this rebellion all about. I have been away from the town for quite some time and the worst problem the town had going for it was the clash between the Vampire and Werewolf race.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:07 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

what happend to you?
"some idiot thought he could put his hands on me, so i threw my drink at him, he got mad and grabbed me, so i kicked him" she said looking at him

reason one of two why i don't drink  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:09 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

what happend to you?

reason one of two why i don't drink
"im not drunk" she said wiping her shirt off "its these stupid humans" she muttered "they think they can do anything, whats reason 2?"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:10 am
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
here

kevin walked up to him

Rebel leader, "he seemed to be deep in thought as he smiled while looking up at the ceiling". Tell me, what is this rebellion all about. I have been away from the town for quite some time and the worst problem the town had going for it was the clash between the Vampire and Werewolf race.
its about the king enslaving all of the races
oh and you've met him already  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:15 am
she gave him a friendly kiss on the lips "you a good friend" she smiled and stood up  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:16 am
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

kevin walked up to him

I have met this king he said in a confused way? If I had met the man I am sure I would have noticed. He looked across the room at the annoyed young vampire. Ah, there is something about there kind that I find quite pleasing. Almost makes me want to become one of them myself. But I digress what were you saying again?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:21 am
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

kevin walked up to him

I have met this king he said in a confused way? If I had met the man I am sure I would have noticed. He looked across the room at the annoyed young vampire. Ah, there is something about there kind that I find quite pleasing. Almost makes me want to become one of them myself. But I digress what were you saying again?

no not the king the rebel leader  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:23 am
she messed with her nails, thinking  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:24 am
soren sat on the couch watching the dancers  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:25 am
she looked at him "one dance, you and me, please" she said smiling  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games