Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
tear-blooded_angel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi!!! ^_^
  Hello!!
  What?!? >_>
  I'm not supposed to talk to strangers...
View Results

Marth_56

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:03 pm
Vessel:*reappears on either side of Sephiroth*Where do you think your going? *strikes at sephiroth*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:16 pm
-walks in-

Huh? the vessel is still here? Dang I thought it would be gone by now >.>  

Luminario

Marth_56

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:44 pm
windtunnel009
-walks in-

Huh? the vessel is still here? Dang I thought it would be gone by now >.>

DarkRena:What is that supposed to mean?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:53 am
Katsa Darksword
Marth_56
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword

Sephiroth: I'll tell you why. Because Cloud and Vincent are both emo sissies who just sit and pine in their reject-goth clothing over people that they've lost and it takes beating up an enormous apocalyptic being for them to compensate for it. Seriously, they're bigger wimps than Raiden from MGS2.
*three men in suits walk in* Hello. We're here on behalf of Hideo Kojima to sue you for slander against his characters.
Sephiroth: stressed Goddamn Konami.
*both of us* eek on no he didn't! scream
Adell: use it?
hell yea! RAIDORI! *creates rasengan with chidori* twisted

Are they pissed because of the disses against Cloud and Vincent or the diss against Raiden?
Stingmon: No clue, but let's watch.
Sephiroth: Oh crap. *draws his sword and charges his energy* Super Nova! *summons a powerful comet coming straight down towards them*
gonk gonk gonk help
Adell counter while i go in for the kill!
Adell: right! GAIA FORCE ZERO! *throws giant ball of earth energy and the super nova*

Marth:SWEET!!! An action-packed movie!!!! xd
Nariel:*stares at Marth*
Marth:What?
Nariel:How dumb can one person get!?
Vessel:Appearantly, very.
Rune:I think that was retorical.
Marth: I'M NOT DUMB!!!! scream stressed
DarkRena:Then stop acting like it.
Marth:*Starts to pout*

*looks at Marth and Co.* Hey Marth, wanna help out here?
Sephiroth: *dives straight into the ball of earth energy and scatters it, then takes that power of the super nova and puts it into his sword* Take this, you -goth-reject-loving b*****d! *slashes his sword into the ground and sends a collosal shockwave towards Axel and Adell*
Adell we got to fly here on out!
Adell: right.....
hey sephi u might want to watch this *uses the radori on his sycthe* GAH! Feel the wrath of my plasma blade! *sycthe full of electric power and wind from the rasengan*  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:56 pm
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
Marth_56
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword

Are they pissed because of the disses against Cloud and Vincent or the diss against Raiden?
Sephiroth: Oh crap. *draws his sword and charges his energy* Super Nova! *summons a powerful comet coming straight down towards them*
gonk gonk gonk help
Adell: right! GAIA FORCE ZERO! *throws giant ball of earth energy and the super nova*

Sephiroth: *dives straight into the ball of earth energy and scatters it, then takes that power of the super nova and puts it into his sword* Take this, you -goth-reject-loving b*****d! *slashes his sword into the ground and sends a collosal shockwave towards Axel and Adell*
hey sephi u might want to watch this *uses the radori on his sycthe* GAH! Feel the wrath of my plasma blade! *sycthe full of electric power and wind from the rasengan*

Sephiroth: *leaps above both the Vessel's and Axel's attack* Nice try, but no gang ups. *throws a wall of ice at both of them*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:24 am
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
Marth_56
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword

gonk gonk gonk help

Sephiroth: *leaps above both the Vessel's and Axel's attack* Nice try, but no gang ups. *throws a wall of ice at both of them*
heat aura! *melts on contact* i'm all fire baby ice won't work!  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

karasu_sabre

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:23 pm
Hey Bay-bay!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:00 am
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
Marth_56

heat aura! *melts on contact* i'm all fire baby ice won't work!

Nariel:*appears in the air next to sephiroth*I was waiting for you to do something like this.*Strikes at Sephiroth*
Ryuno:*appears out of nowhere* what the hell ae you guys doing?
Marth:Oh. Hi ryuno! We're just fighting. Again!*jumps at sephiroth, ready to strike with his katana*  

Marth_56

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:48 am
Sephiroth: *trying to defend against all of them* Damn it, these people are persistant. Fine, then. *he vanishes, then reappears briefly all over the place, slashing everything around him*
Stingmon: Katsa, don't you have a sword?
Um... yeah, but I don't want to die.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:52 pm
*comes in and looks around* You know what? I give up!! Use my HQ as a battlefield for all I care!! scream scream No one ever listens to me anyways. Besides, I can't come here for quite some time since I'm grounded so goodbye freedom!!!! *waves/salute and leaves*

Youta: Uh...yeah. What she said but not did. sweatdrop But please, make sure not to blow this place up by the time we fully get back. No one likes to sleep outside... stare Well gotta go. See ya...someday!! *leaves*  

Tear_Angel

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:17 pm
tear-blooded_angel
*comes in and looks around* You know what? I give up!! Use my HQ as a battlefield for all I care!! scream scream No one ever listens to me anyways. Besides, I can't come here for quite some time since I'm grounded so goodbye freedom!!!! *waves/salute and leaves*

Youta: Uh...yeah. What she said but not did. sweatdrop But please, make sure not to blow this place up by the time we fully get back. No one likes to sleep outside... stare Well gotta go. See ya...someday!! *leaves*
aw.............but we like it here.........its roomy ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:20 pm
Katsa Darksword
Sephiroth: *trying to defend against all of them* Damn it, these people are persistant. Fine, then. *he vanishes, then reappears briefly all over the place, slashing everything around him*

Marth:*blocks sephiroth's sword* Your the one who wanted our help! So help us already!! scream  

Marth_56

Marth_56

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:21 pm
tear-blooded_angel

Rune:If we wanted to blow up your HQ we would have done it a while ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:36 am
Marth_56
Katsa Darksword

Marth:*blocks sephiroth's sword* Your the one who wanted our help! So help us already!! scream

Well, I... yeah, you're right. *ignites his sword and strikes Sephiroth several times*
Sephrioth: Ugh. Screw this. Too many opponents. *disappears*
Finally. *looks around at the destroyed HQ* Somebody's got to clean this up. Not it!
Stingmon: Not it!
Sephiroth: *from far away* Not it!  

KatsaDarksword

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:39 am
Not it!
Adell: Not it!
Chaos: Not it! xp  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games