Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Samurai RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:57 pm
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

Blushes a lot and kisses back. "No problem..." she said as she grabbed her dagger. You want to kill the bird?"

"I want to get it so we can eat it" smiles

Allright!" she said as she aimed the dagger at the bird, threw it and pinned it against a tree by the wings. "Whoo! I did it! It's still alive though.... you need to kill it."

"no problem" smashes hand into its head "there we go, food" smiles and kisses her again

She blushes again and smiles. "Are you going to cook it, ro do you want me to do it?"

"if u don't want to die then I think its best u cook it, cause I can't cook" smiles

"well.... I'm not the best cook in the world, but I'll try," she said happily. She kissed him softly. "Get some more firewood and I'll start cooking."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:02 pm
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

Allright!" she said as she aimed the dagger at the bird, threw it and pinned it against a tree by the wings. "Whoo! I did it! It's still alive though.... you need to kill it."

"no problem" smashes hand into its head "there we go, food" smiles and kisses her again

She blushes again and smiles. "Are you going to cook it, ro do you want me to do it?"

"if u don't want to die then I think its best u cook it, cause I can't cook" smiles

"I'm already on my way honey" he smiles and laughs a bit

"well.... I'm not the best cook in the world, but I'll try," she said happily. She kissed him softly. "Get some more firewood and I'll start cooking."

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:07 pm
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

I'm already on my way honey" he smiles and laughs a bit

She smiled a bit and began to rip the feathers off the bird. "okay!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:09 pm
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

finds some firewood and comes back after half an hour "here it is" stands with a lot of wood  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:13 pm
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

finds some firewood and comes back after half an hour "here it is" stands with a lot of wood

Thanks!" she said, smiling as she starts the sifre and starts cooking the bird. "Ah... food."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:15 pm
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

Thanks!" she said, smiling as she starts the sifre and starts cooking the bird. "Ah... food."

"smells good" smiles and kisses her  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:17 pm
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

"I hope you like it..." she says as she blushes and waits for the bird to finish.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:20 pm
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

"I hope you like it..." she says as she blushes and waits for the bird to finish.

"I think I will" he said smiling (okay I gotta take a brake from the rp today^^)  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:23 pm
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

"I think I will" he said smiling (okay I gotta take a brake from the rp today^^)

(okay! see ya! ^_^)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces