Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:50 pm

she walked up to him "hand them over please"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:52 pm

vasily looked a bit surprised at her approach "and why should i?" he asked her "you seemed quite eager to keep my clothes from me"...he waited to see what she would say

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:54 pm

she smiled "what can i say...im a type of girl who likes to have fun" she reached for his shorts
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:56 pm

vasily grabbed her hand before she touched his shorts "what kind of fun...exactly?" he asked her his tone suggestive

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:57 pm

she laughed "any kind of fun" she reached for his shorts with her other hand
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:00 pm

he grabbed her other hand too "any kind of fun huh?" he sat there holding her hands looking at her face,

coreykill

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:03 pm

Mumbleing angerly from himself, Eugene makes his way from his cabin, to the observation deck on the con. After a while, Gene to the top, seeing the two playing around on the deck. "Oi, skipper...how was the injured lass?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:04 pm

vasily still holding her hands looking at her called back "shes fine just needed a few sticthes"

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:07 pm

"yes any kind of fun" she pulled her hands
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:07 pm

"...thats good...shes good at what she does...shouldnt loss someone like that to some common theives, no? Anyway, command says we must pick up the box again...can't even give us relax time right away...wanted to see Havana..." Leaning agains the railing, Skipp smiles, thinking to himself about the beach, and whatnot.

Atarget4u

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:09 pm

"hmmm" he said looking at her not letting go pullinig her hands closer to him "im not sure if i belive that"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:10 pm

she smiled "if you dont believe them fine by me, but its true"

Aprilbaby1

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:12 pm

"I swear, got the letters after out task was compleated...big letters on the top 'The Rodina Calls'...pick up the box. I read further, and start banging my head on the bookshelf, and noticed a great american novle...took time to read that, remebered orders, and read the rest of 'em...pisses me off..." Breaking from his smile, Gene starts walking around the deck, kicking parts of there latest prey around.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:14 pm

he smiled a little bit still not letting go of her "well i might belive you....if you showed me..."

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:15 pm

she smiled "that can be aranged" she looked at him lightly pulling her hands
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games